Say goodbye to your guns, Amerisharts

Say goodbye to your guns, Amerisharts

Attached: web-nra-logo.jpg (800x450, 131K)

Good

Imagine advocating for your own demise. Gun control allows the Government to do whatever the fuck they want to the citizens

The government will protect us.

Come and take it

Can't wait to sit back and laugh at the fatties lose their guns one by one. It is their one thing in the world and its going to be taken from them. Delicious.

lol, simmer down there and go back to watching achmed and mohammed rape your wife and daughter

People will commit mass stabbing or mass bombing

CIA nigger shitposting as a cucknadian. Fuck you asshole stop shooting innocent people!

>my life sucks, i have no freedoms
>i'll just make everyone else's life as shitty then it wont seem so bad because people won't have things that i can't have

You were saying?

Attached: 1200px-Gun_Owners_of_America_Logo.svg.png (1200x1200, 275K)

in repressive governments yes. lets hope US doesnt go there, but i mean do americacas really need military-grade weapons? what are you going to do with an assault rifle, protect from home invasion? get real

>but i mean do americacas really need military-grade weapons?
Yes, everyone does.
>what are you going to do with an assault rifle, protect from home invasion?
Yes. Though "home" can be a bit flexible.

Imagine thinking anything is really going to change. We had a school full of kids get shot up and 30 dead and despite this faggot board going on and on and on about how it was staged nothing of major consequence was passed legislatively. Even from the nickle and dime perspective. The conversation is important to have but every shooting bringing out 2nd amendment supporters screaming the sky is falling is just as bad as the gun control nuts doing the same thing.

Mass shootings used to get weeks of coverage.
Now they get below the fold coverage if there is a hurricane.

It's time to make full auto weapons legal.

I do everytime I leave the house.

What is an assault rifle according to you? How is it different from a hunting rifle?

>Let's hope US doesn't go there
Or I can keep my guns, and make sure it doesn't.

Thanks based Trump! Keep the world safe for Ivanka, I hate having rights

Attached: 1565213309826.jpg (1280x1365, 453K)

Good luck getting 100 million people to turn them in faggot

Go look in the mirror and say out loud: "I am the example of a walking pile of shit."

Attached: all_things_change.jpg (800x450, 230K)

Imagine being so pathetic you have to shitpost about your betters all day.

Americans bought about 65,000 more guns today.

Does your country even have 65,000 guns?