Where did it all go wrong? /south-cali/

ok guys, i'm living in some new ring of hell right now.

>be me
>transfer to 4 year uni (decide to go to the one in southern cali, instead of the one in the netherlands as i'll finish in 2 years, as apposed to 3-4)
>hope to find a qt gf in one of the 5 classes im taking

but this ends up happening instead
>every girl in my class is an ugly goblina
>the best two girls among my classmates are:
>a sausage shaped, lightskin mexican with purple hair
>a 5/10 white girl who is covered in shitty tattoos, thus making her a solid 4/10

and it gets even worse
>my toilet is fucked and the landlord doesnt want to call a plumber, and i dont have money to call one due to all the books i had to buy, so i have to shit in the el polo loco that is almost a mile away

and to top it all off
>my room is invaded by spiders, and im covered in bites

i just wanted to finish my degree and get a qt goth but.

Attached: Apu Rope.png (655x509, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_e3r689dZEU
streamable.com/3j3hc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I didn't know that so cal was full of spics
dumbass.
>my toilet is fucked and the landlord doesnt want to call a plumber
So threaten to contact housing authority if he refuses.

Attached: Screenshot_20190530-213714.png (720x1280, 600K)

>I didn't know that so cal was full of spics
i knew, but holy fuck, its worse here than where i used to live. there are also homeless blacks everywhere when i walk to class. some drugged out mexican tried to fight me earlier this week also.

>So threaten to contact housing authority if he refuses.
i might have to.

Attached: Apu Seal.jpg (597x589, 80K)

Where are you from?

the valley. im in oc right now.

I mean before coming here for school.

i was living in the san fernado valley. i was raised near burbank though, until high school. i fucking miss burbank so much.

Oof, well yeah you knew what you were getting into.

1971 when Nixon got off the gold standard.

Kinda should've expected that before going there.

i didn't know it'd be this bad. and i was hoping for just one cute edgy girl. but i cant even have that...

these girls are really gross, even for goblina standards. most of them are fat also.

Attached: BR Apu.jpg (1080x844, 93K)

i could have been living in your country right now, but im getting fucked by big-ugly-orange-crab-looking spiders right now.

Attached: Apu Hot Coco.png (744x687, 44K)

>i didn't know it'd be this bad.
How could you not? Sometimes I go days without seeing a white person under 40 in the SGV.

>26
Getthefuggouttahere.jpg

He had to get in line

The first Albanian who wrote GHEG, the first one who admited...

You can try going to the city or court for him not fixing a toilet unless he got your ass with something saying he doesn't have to do jack shit and it's your "responsibility".

i think they can take it out of the security deposit.

Just go talk to someone to assess your options. Probably housing authority or maybe go to a court house that has places for where you can talk to lawyers for free or something. Some (probably most) landlords like to jew out and be cheap. So you just gotta jew the jew so to say. You deserve better conditions to live in the place you're renting fren.

this still only solves one of my issues. im more bummed out that all the girls are grotesque.

Attached: NatSoc Apu.png (700x700, 200K)

open up a hole in the drywall and start pooping in there every day. when time comes to move out, patch the hole. problem solved

it is of the most unfortunate condition to be facing. Idk how to really recommend where you can find some. especially in southern cali.

Attached: 1566356034547.jpg (1024x687, 66K)

it's all so tiresome

youtube.com/watch?v=_e3r689dZEU

Attached: qt.jpg (1200x1451, 342K)

Well, first off, the only ones who say Cali are 909ers and faggots

Second, why would you come here? We’re not worth the trip anymore. It’s literally fags, spic gangs, and homelsss

Why would you fucking come here, dude? We’re the shittiest part of the state!

>Second, why would you come here?
the school has a good program for my major, and i wanted to finish my BA in two years, rather than having to retake classes in the netherlands. but now, im struggling to find a reason to live. 2 years is a long fucking time.

Attached: Apu Confused.png (612x491, 98K)

I’ve lived here my whole life and I’m watching it crumble. Get your degree and just leave. Don’t go into so much debt that you can’t find an exit

im pretty sure ill be able to get through this debt free. at most itll be like 8k tops. im just depressed that im 21 and still havent had a gf; and its not that i cant get one, rather, im just surrounded by golbins and kikes that i have no interest in.

I have spiders here all time too. I feel ya

Watch out for Typhus mah dude

holy fuck, i forgot about that. now im really worried. can mosquitos spread it? there is some invasive species of asian mosquito here that is raping everyone around here. they are small and aggressive af.

None of my 30 year old friends has a gf.
Not sure what to tell you.

how many 30 year old friends do you have?

A handful.

and not one of them has a gf?

>transfer to 4 year uni
your a foreigner. americans dont say uni or university we say college. im pretty sure you cant even pass for american and your autistic in almost any social situation that doesnt involve lederhosen and games of hide the sausage

No, none of us have dated after high school.
I was the only one that dated then.
The truth about what happened to millennial men is pretty dark.
Zoomers aren't going to find much sympathy, similar to the boomers vs depression generation.

i feel like im slowly being ground to dust. i dont even know what im living for at this point, other than hoping and praying for ww3.

Yes, now imagine another decade of that and you can understand the day of the rope memes.
Many of us are literally on the verge of just dragging a lot of the elites out in the street and lampposting them.
All it would take is the right spark.
Employment is a lot worse than the statistics indicate.
When I was working, most people were 10-15 years older.
Very few people my age in the workforce outside of retail / fast food, as far as I can tell.

>Yes, now imagine another decade of that and you can understand the day of the rope memes.
my highschool had ~3,500 students, only 10 of them were white. i'm reading Lightning and the Sun and SIEGE. i pray for a violent collapse every day.

Attached: 4y6dqqf-1-289x300.png (289x300, 73K)

>Very few people my age in the workforce outside of retail / fast food, as far as I can tell.
I know. all the jobs that trump created were shitty service jobs. the only future for people under 35 in america is actual slave labor. i dont see how being paid like 13$ an hour, whilst rent is 900$+, if you are sharing a place, is freedom.

>~3,500 students, only 10 of them were white

Attached: what_the_FUCK.jpg (225x225, 6K)

you decided to go to california
its 100%your fault

I don't understand how you lived in Burbank but still so oblivious about life in the oc. Don't you own a car? At any rate, there's plenty of white areas in the oc. South of Irvine is pretty white. Also the whole area from Newport to Dana point.

>my toilet is fucked and the landlord doesnt want to call a plumber
Contact the city about it first thing Monday. You do have a right to working facilities.

t. Licensed plumber

it's hellish. i never got bullied or anything, since im tall and dress like a school shooter. but i cant relate to any of these "people."

im taking 16 units and have a shitload of classwork, so i was hoping that i could find some cool people at the school, since im going to be spending most of my time there.

I made a lot of money, but I think it's time to go.
The stuff I saw and experienced in southern cali was unbelievable.
There are nice areas if you can afford them, though.

>California

Found your problem. Get out of that doomed shithole. The day the moving van crossed out of CA was one of the best days of my life

Attached: ca vs maine.png (1476x950, 1.32M)

Go to Newport Beach

>maine
New England looks really beautiful. i'm planning on moving to germany after i finish my degree, as i got eu citizenship. i'll see what happens though.

im looking at the demographics, and it does seem quite nice there.

>2 years is a long fucking time

It really isn't. Have a BA by the time you're 23, and you'll be in front of the curve. Disregard females, acquire currency.

I drove there a couple of times.
I have no idea where the hell people park.

I barely remember my 4 years at uni.
Time flies by.
You die alone in your room at 60 before you know it.

You have no idea. My high school was like this in El Monte, California circa 2003.

why havent millennials started revolting yet? what do you guys have to lose? we zoomers will follow suite if you guys spark the fire.

its horrible man. there was only one cute girl at my highschool. she was this kinda-chubby, lebanese turbo thot that was a hot topic-tier goth.

gee I wonder why a city that is right next to mexico has so many mexicans

why would a goth want to live in LA? It's fucking hot all year long and you can't wear all black all year long without looking like a fool who's gonna get heatstroke and die. You should have gone to school in Portland, Or, Portland is filled with pale white people.

The left would prevent it from getting too far, unfortunately, and we'd end up in a civil war.
That's the whole point of antifa.
Oddly enough, none of my alcoholic gf-less friends seem to realize anything is wrong with globalism.
They just parrot whatever they see on CNN, tell me globalists are a nazi conspiracy theory, etc.
Hell, my father used to scream about illegal immigration and now he's defending it because fuck trump.

schools in portland are fucking expensive as id get out of state tuition. i looked into a school in seattle, and the tuition was like 40 fucking k a year.

thats pretty blackpilling. i reckon they use the alcohol to cope. our best option is for a war with iran to happen. the us logistically cant win, and will get utterly blow the fuck out, especially since they are already losing ground to afghan goat herders. from there, the economy will go to shit and everything will spiral there on.

i guess its just a matter of when.

do you think trump might start a war with iran if the economy goes into recession?

I'm a late 50's new gramma who was born & raised in the area you're talking about. Both my daughters married great men (I KNOW, a mother-in-law not complaining about her sons-in-law!), but in OC there's a big distinction b/t "Party Girls" & "Girlfriend Materiel". If you're not allergic to dogs get your butt down to dog beach in Huntington, or any of a hundred dog parks in the county (& if you ARE allergic, take something). The girls are fit & athletic, compassionate & kind, and can see thru BS easily. Also, they're mostly White. I guess minorities aren't into pet-culture. You better hope Fido likes you too, though! Good Luck... You sound nice. (Don't take doggie treats- it'll look like you're trying too hard. and if they ask why you're there without a dag, BE HONEST... Tell them you like "Dog People" I do it all the TIME!)

>Dallas Texas
>rent 840
>bills 150
>insurance 150
>gas 80
>total cost: 1220 just to survive

I make 17/hr and I can survive (no roommate) but I went to college for this shit?

Data analyst

>do you think trump might start a war with Iran if the economy goes into recession?
No, they already tried to bait him, and he ignored it.
Similar to Alex Acosta, the neocon shills in his administration are probably not there for the reason we think.

You should have picked a southern school like Alabama, OU, Texas A&M, Tennessee, etc. Lots of cute girls and cool southern dudes

streamable.com/3j3hc

Attached: j.jpg (2028x1553, 1.26M)

i reckon i could give that a try. thanks

You're quite welcome

>dogzism