Why are humans so cruel to animals?

This is what is happening in our slaughterhouses. Animals are tortured. Chickens being crushed alive and blended by machines. Chickens, pigs, cows being skinned/boiled alive, it happens in every country - even in developed First World countries such as in American and European slaughterhouses.

nltimes.nl/2018/06/20/animals-boiled-alive-dutch-slaughterhouses

youtube.com/watch?v=FPXJniFNXgE

mercyforanimals.org/slaughterhouses-boiling-animals-alive-freezing

kinderworld.org/blog/slaughterhouse-workers-boiling-pigs-alive/

theguardian.com/environment/2018/dec/17/chickens-freezing-to-death-and-boiled-alive-failings-in-us-slaughterhouses-exposed

nydailynews.com/news/national/pigs-gutted-boiled-alive-illegal-slaughterhouse-state-article-1.1735883

The point is is that meat is cruel. and slaughterhouses are not nice places in any country. If the entire world should go vegan/vegetarian, the world would be a much better place.

Join the vegetarian movement! Meat is cruelty!

Attached: Smithfield-Circle-Four-Farms-piglets-pigs-factory-pig-aminal-cruelty-abuse-03-1506966729.jpg (1024x683, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thevintagenews.com/2017/02/06/in-the-middle-ages-devil-fearing-christians-killed-cats-which-carried-the-unintended-consequence-of-increasing-the-rat-population-and-the-spread-of-the-black-death/
museumhack.com/black-cats-black-death/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat-burning
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kattenstoet
atlasobscura.com/articles/ritualistic-cat-torture-was-once-a-form-of-town-fun
owlcation.com/humanities/Cats-and-the-Black-Plague
alphahistory.com/pastpeculiar/1677-londoners-burn-live-cats-wicker-pope/.
youtube.com/watch?v=hs2lnF-LiCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Zbmo9tyL2ko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Animals are tortured. Chickens being crushed alive and blended by machines. Chickens, pigs, cows being skinned/boiled alive
Based and Redpilled

Yea jack it's called Halal we're keenly aware of sand tactics

Because meat of a chronically suffering animal makes populations ill.

A Canadian couple went to Africa to hunt and shoot lions, giraffes, and elephants - because of trophy hunting. They kiss in front of a lion's corpse. They don't even consume the lion's meat, but instead leave it there to rot. What a waste!

Attached: lion-kiss.jpg (618x410, 80K)

Would still eat

Many people will burn in hell for this. i fucking hate people. Animals are the only innocent thing in this world. Humanity will never deserve animals

Animals are cruel against eachother stop fucking whining, nobody is for animal abuse and there are already laws against it stfu faggot.

Trophy hunting is cruelty! How dare a human kill an animals for fun! And not even eat the flesh of the animal! they killed a beautiful majestic giraffe for no purpose at all!

Attached: FRI_GIRAFFE_PKG_THUMB_070619.jpg (372x209, 21K)

That being said, hunt away and eat all the meat you want, they just shouldn’t die at the hands of cruelty

>Why are humans so cruel to animals?
They taste good.

Also, humans are cruel to everything.

Attached: animal.webm (236x426, 1.9M)

Id rather be cruel to other races

An elephant is a gentle giant, with intelligence,e motion, and self-awareness.

Attached: Capture.png (811x953, 2M)

>animals eat each other alive
>why do humans eat animals????

Jews and minorities are born without morality

Attached: lgilz3vmvbv21.jpg (900x577, 114K)

Can someone post the chicken nugget grinder?
Nigga, dolphins rape for fun.

During the Middle Ages, people used to torture and kill huge numbers of cats and dogs, because they blamed them for the plague, and believed that cats, especially, were agents of the Devil/witches.

Cats were tortured and burned at stakes in towns across medieval towns.

Cat-burnings were a form of amusement and entertainment for the whole town to enjoy.

thevintagenews.com/2017/02/06/in-the-middle-ages-devil-fearing-christians-killed-cats-which-carried-the-unintended-consequence-of-increasing-the-rat-population-and-the-spread-of-the-black-death/

museumhack.com/black-cats-black-death/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat-burning

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kattenstoet

atlasobscura.com/articles/ritualistic-cat-torture-was-once-a-form-of-town-fun

owlcation.com/humanities/Cats-and-the-Black-Plague

alphahistory.com/pastpeculiar/1677-londoners-burn-live-cats-wicker-pope/.

Attached: bear_baiting.jpg (401x241, 36K)

>1776
The freedom in these digits is too much for modern sensibilities, fuck em.
We're this kinda free.

most of the planet biomass is plants, fish and livestock.
the plant one must be highers since its natural, then insects, then the fish which are also natural, the livestock one we put animals there its for our consumption. then its humans.

livestock has benefited some animals, who cares they are tools desu they live longer as livestock than in the wild anyway.

Story? The guy stabbing looks like a cop the fuck going on

Mass killings of wild stray dogs happens all across the deeveloping world - from Africa, to India, to China, and even countries like Russia and Eastern Europe.

If only these countries instituted programs of neutering/spaying, then they wouldn't have such a large stray dog problem.

Attached: animal cruelty.png (1452x919, 1.51M)

Why do you wish to push your moral perspective on others. Do you not respect human freedoms?

No idea, just a random webm from a thread derailer a while back. Have another.

Attached: civildiscourse.webm (400x272, 1.86M)

youtube.com/watch?v=hs2lnF-LiCQ

even to eachother

motherfucker they kidnap peoples pets in china and beat them to death at restaurants.

Because compassion and love are the highest virtue available to men. It is only through embracing these virtues, that a man is able to transcend this world of darkness into a higher plane of existence.

Imagine that every animal is like a dog. Dogs are revered in the west for their loyalty and kindness. Imagine every pig, cow, or chicken as a dog; and you will understand the cruelty of eating meat.

Attached: cruelty to dogs.png (1443x924, 2.49M)

>Because compassion and love are the highest virtue available to men
Vigorously disagree.

You are acting as one who wishes to manipulate people with pathos. Change my mind.

Life exists to fuel our appetites, so we must treasure it dearly.
Faster deaths would do the trick.

A lot of people simply pretend animal torture doesn't happen, at least not in their country. In reality, it happens everywhere. Not paying for it = not buying animal products is the only real solution. How else is it going to stop? Certainly not because the same politicians that the farmer lobby owns do something that angers farmers.

BAN HIGH CAPACITY ASSAULT KNIVES NOW

Have sex.

Have sex

Yes. But it's not just one country where that happens. There was an incident in Mumbai, where guards brutally beat a dog to death. We can't blame this on a single country - but humanity collectively, needs to get together and embrace vegetarianism.

Meat is both cruel and unhealthy.

Attached: mumbai dog cruelty.png (1449x914, 1.09M)

Have sex. Incel.

fuck animals, unless its a dog or a cat, it deserves to be beaten for not being a fucking human

>claims to be anti-cruelty
>supports abortion

FUCK OFF ETERNALLY

Incel

With heavy sanitation standards and control, there's no way this is a common practice.
The law states stunning is required for slaughtering animals.
I doubt sanitation would certify animals being slaughtered on the floor on their own blood.

Based. You obviously have sex.

Because they paid the money to do so.
You're just projecting your lack of financial freedom, goyim.

So, are you saying humans should be emotionless robots??? We have emotions for a reason. Emotions are not to be repressed, but instead the lower emotions are (such as anger, hatred, etc.) but higher emotions (such as compassion, empathy, love, kindness) are to be embraced.

Attached: delhi dog serial killer.png (1445x916, 863K)

I think its just misinformation. Make these videos go mainstream, make every normy see it. And meat consumption will go down A LOT.

Buy local pastured meat or KYS.

>Meat is both cruel and unhealthy.
You can't stop me, you can only cry moral outrage. The case laid out shows that man is dominion over animal and that we are free to pluck from the fruits of nature....
What is wrong with cruelty, do you deny this emotion in yourself, why then would you wish others malnourishment and moral servitude?
Who are you to determine 'health'?

>We have emotions for a reason. Emotions are not to be repressed, but instead the lower emotions are (such as anger, hatred, etc.) but higher emotions (such as compassion, empathy, love, kindness) are to be embraced.
>Be more empathetic so I can manipulate you easier.
FTFY

This guy fucks

God rewards those who have love and compassion - to those who lack it, they accumulate bad karma, which results in them spending time in hell for billions even trillions of years. Remember, God takes into account, every single action that a man does - whether good or evil - and will reward and punish accordingly.

>to those who lack it, they accumulate bad karma, which results in them spending time in hell for billions even trillions of years
Those who resist my manipulations are doomed to hell.
Please explain the concept of Karma. Do remember that we are /x/-tier aware and WILL haunt your dreams if you are incorrect.

God brings judgement to every deed of a man.

Do you claim to speak on behalf of god? I'd smite the shit out of you desu senpai.

If I gain power I'll have those responsible for cruelty against animals flayed then boiled in saltwater.

Have sex

HOly FUCK HAVE SEX. INCEL

These are the fantasies of minor tyrants.

The basic principle is that compassionate actions will result in compassion being received, and that actions of evil will result in evil being received.

So, to the one who is most compassionate - will receive the highest reward, and the most cruel will receive the greatest punishment.

I am quoting from the Bible - please read the Book of Ecclesiastes.

What of it?

Innocence requires free will. Animals are neither quilty nor innocent.

Another goober peta jerk.

Attached: creep 3.jpg (600x598, 97K)

Remember that he who denies mercy, mercy shall be denied to him.

8 replies as of now and all of them really high quality

Orbposting is not good, fren, it doesn't play well here.
Then god shall meet your deeds well, and I shall explain to you the nature of your deeds. You wish people ill, mal, poor, you wish them weakened and sick. Do you realize this to be your intent? Does god care? It all depends on that karmic question doesn't it?
Are you versed?

Do not forget they are being shipped to China and processed there.

Yes, but the slaughtering happens in local slaughterhouses, before the carcasses are shipped to China to be cut and processed into "aesthetically pleasing" cuts of meat.

Meat on the savanna doesn't rot it gets eaten.

because jews have manipulated us into thinking that only faggot so[yboy liberals care about the well being of life and the future of our bloodlines

Attached: 1566838970222.jpg (800x646, 144K)

Anyone who is good at Minecraft will pretty much agree this is the most effective way to farm.

Attached: AD581A23-D71E-4483-B704-3D86A1F34FB9.gif (350x350, 1.88M)

LOL i slaughtered animals myself. Who gives a shit, they are animals!

Elephants are just clumps of cells.

Well if they ate it and made some clothes of its skin you would still bitch about that too.

And yet it has a soul - as do all living things. Of course, humans have a greater amount of soul - but animals are still sentient beings.

You ever thought of freezing your hands off to make you some paws?

Who gives a shit about you, you are only you!

Listening to assholes like this is why leaves like this are so hungry that they will sacrifice their children for crispier chicken. OP is a con-artists working on behalf of world wide criminals hell bent on starving the populations down to 500k.

you are an animal subhuman shitskin

Humans are a shit species

The pain can be tasted in the meat. Thats why meat tastes better in third world countries minus the parasites

Shill, stop the charade, your soul is a bag of shekels!

That legit looks like a normal fucking pig

based

There are wonderful alternates to meat - which is getting better and better, like the Impossible Burger - which really does taste like meat with none of the cruelty.

I've made a homemade veggie burger based on Impossible Burger that tastes like beef, using the recipe in this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=Zbmo9tyL2ko

In the recipe, I had made a few adjustments.

I used textured onions/vegetable protein, liquid iron supplement, red food coloring, margarine, and MSG/salt. All extremely cheap and available at almost every grocery store.

I was surprise by how much the fake ground meat I had made tasted like actual ground beef. It was really impressive!

I love animals. I also love to eat them. Ultimately they are tasty lesser beings. Except for my beagle Champ.

Nothing you say can make me vegan.

Attached: 1559088209070.png (888x894, 520K)

>There are wonderful alternates to meat
lol no. You can eat crickets faggot

Yet I bet you would call the people in this video savages for eating dog meat.

Attached: hypocrisy of carnivores.png (1447x924, 2.29M)

Implying nonwhites are human

They are bc they're niggers

It happens in France too. No one is innocent in this.

Attached: foie gras abuse.png (1430x1453, 585K)

Kek

Pain and torture give out some properties that are only tasty to insects and evil beings, this is why chinks and gooks are called insects while others that eat it knowing that are evil.

It happens in the hands of the Jew. Not mine, not the hands of my people either.

Wrong. These alternatives do not contain the soul of the animal, thus they do not nourish the soul. The idiots who convinced you to give up meat, they know this, you, however, will deny it.

Gtfo nihilist

Man is extremely cruel to man, it’s not difficult to understand why he does what he does to lower beings. Factory farming is hell on earth, and you don’t have to be a vegan shill to understand that. There is no realistic solution besides lab grown meat.

IIRC, Congress is working on laws about this.

Animal fat and protein are great for the human brain. Don't listen to these vegan niggers. Eat the burger. It's your destiny.

We are raising a pig to eat. His name is Ziggy. (Isn't that cute? Ziggy Piggy) Anyway he has a good life. He eats all our scraps and sometimes we even go by the bakery and get him stale cakes and doughnuts. The kids bring him corn everyday too. I was worried they would get attached to him after feeding him everyday, but you know what? They are really looking forward to how delicious ziggy will be this winter. Me too. I think we will build a little smokehouse and smoke some sausage and bacon from him. Growing kids need lots of protein.

BASED AND ZIGGYPILLED

If only there was a political ideology that was against the mistreatment of animals.

Attached: vivisection 1.jpg (600x821, 207K)