Did Ilhan Omar ABORT her WHITE BABY as an OCCULT SACRIFICE TO LILITH?

Attached: 20190831_204925.jpg (1080x1673, 794K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A7nXZAfDiCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This nigger again

She needs to Baghdad ass up desu

I was hoping she would liberate Palestine. Oh well.

Kys

Imagine the democrats mysteriously supporting someone who wasn't a cultist....

She needs to fuck me

Attached: 1567274363445.jpg (540x663, 92K)

Dude she can't possibly abort a white baby...

lmao

Jews must be absolutely terrified that Muslims and Islamists who have hated Israel and Jews since the very first day of their religion has not one, but two hands to the American throne.

I don't like Ilhan Omar's religion, I find it a relic to ancient barbarian proto-cultures that can't lift themselves out of the bronze age.

But as a patriotic American, I'm obliged to stand with Ilhan Omar on her agenda to give Israel back to the Palestinians.

Break down those Israeli walls Mr President. Those Jewish Supremacists need to share their territory with Hamas.

Will her brother wake up from his coma? Find out next time on Somali In The City.

BASED

When was she pregnant?

JIDF is out in full force this week kek.

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 43K)

youtube.com/watch?v=A7nXZAfDiCY

You're not allowed to talk about it on Somalispot

Where are her nudes?

Patience.

I can offer the next sacrifice

FUCKING KIKE DETECTED.

Go back to Israel where they have unlimited foreskin for you NIGGER

No. I'm an /x/ native and this human sacrifice shit is false and just something retarded catholics say. Sure if you were into demonology, you would need to make blood sacrifices, but these always include your own personal blood. Even using animals is only done is larger groups, of which there aren't really any in western demonology.

And Ilhan is a muslim, at least moderately, so the idea that she would believe in the occult is fucking retarded. Believing in the occult is one of islam's "Sins that will send you to hell" There is no way she's occult

she can't have white babies that's just retarded

muslims believe in Jinns. I don't believe it either.
But when was she even pregnant?

have sex

Probably never. These weird things are just fake shit that seems to spire up out of nowhere. Funnily enough these various occult themed fake stories about politicians were what the media coined the phrase 'fake news' over.

Believing in the occult is one of islam's "Sins that will send you to hell"
Hey brainlet, that's how the occult fuckin works, it has to be forbidden or it's not really occult now is it.

>Hey brainlet, that's how the occult fuckin works, it has to be forbidden or it's not really occult now is it.
But if you were a devout Muslim, the scripture would tell you and inform your choice not to do it, but if you weren't religious at all. Like Omar most probably is, than why would you be in the occult either?

Power and influence, broh. You don't get political status on the left without cult status, there are no exceptions. If you want proofs look into Corey Booker's eyes before he got 'DNC famous' and after.

The difference is murder to see.

That's just a fucking meme. Let me tell you something, people who are completely work orientated, who spend their lives only caring about pedestrian, earthly issues won't get into the occult. People in the power usually are bad people, sure. But they are still people, and so the things that they make their hobbies will only be things that they would be naturally interested in, and politicians, for many reasons, aren't like those to like the occult.

Go bring your "muh evil" shit somewhere else

Now this is a spicy copepost.
You mean to tell me that the powerful and sociopathic are not going to seek comfort in blackmail, manipulation, and murder? Do you even study politics?

Yea, they powerful psychopaths are going to shit like that. But the occult is not about that. The occult is about lifting yourself up, finding enlightenment or just trying to better understand this strange reality we have been thrown in. Those who spend their lives in the material, who raised in the concrete shit stains of cites would have no interest in the occult.

Does she have a clit?

No, she just has a power slot

Attached: illian Ohmar.jpg (2048x1456, 1.68M)

Attached: illian Ohmar3.jpg (1318x947, 366K)

Attached: illian ohmar2.png (653x844, 305K)

God I want to lick her pussy and ass.
Help me bros

Elaborate, nigger.

> the occult is not about that
Not inherently, unless you've gone through black mass so many times without ever finding any of this supposed 'enlightenment' that your only recourse is 'that'
Magical tradition + Low IQ = Murder
Every.
Single.
Time.

there was no baby. She only does anal.

Attached: Kek3.gif (480x205, 3.48M)

This is why no one takes the alt right seriously. You’re all just pathetic virgin incels who want to blame the Jews for not getting laid

Brown women are obsessed with the BWC. They can't get enough of it.

Attached: 3N0XH9OE.jpg (660x960, 76K)

Incel detected

Attached: LKXYA7Zt.jpg (2500x2143, 514K)

How would her baby be white??

Attached: 1566327917380.jpg (1128x949, 302K)

Friendly reminder bros

Attached: 1565609205288.png (863x606, 605K)

I'd hit it

Small probability that the majority of Ilhan's dna will be for blood and bones, while whitbois will be skin color.

>yeah, we are total alpha CHADS! we have tons of sex and shit, unlike you incel VIRGINS!
grow up faggot

Attached: 4856696C-B095-438C-AA25-DE2DED9639EE.jpg (406x587, 107K)

If Jews control the world then she is just an ugly actress playing her role , correct ?just like Junker , trump and all 30 white Christian heads of state in Europe who are all jew puppets with no agency .

fake

Attached: jermaine-taylor.jpg (1600x1600, 148K)

>mass replying
>insulting one's capacity to have sex rather than their argument
Woman detected.

Closeted incel detected

>TO LILITH?
I think you mean Moloch.

Somalis are caucasoid you brainlet. The child would be as white as any Italian.

>doesn't know how somali babies are made

So just because one has white skin they are white?

Attached: Albinonigrar.jpg (600x1000, 137K)

If only the genetics for blood and bone are tranfered they will appear white. they will essentially be daywalkers. an abnormality

>white baby
>white
>Ilhan Omar
>white

Attached: 1566356199959.png (750x707, 312K)

Aww look at these poor incels crying

How does it feel to be a leftist?

Attached: 8T93l2Z.png (1003x800, 1.06M)

>Lilith
christkike schizos get the boot too

Attached: GasChristkikes.jpg (500x285, 52K)

is aborting a jew fetus anti-semitic? as her boyfriend is a jew. is muslim women killing jew fetuses in their womb symbolic of the struggle of the palestinian people who kill jews in the what was called Palestine before the jew terrorists land grabbed their pussy?
is getting jew seed in your pussy and then terminating it the greatest show of strength and power against tyranny possible?

Attached: BE0DD931-B586-4DDA-AB75-E0AE031EF6F9.png (400x434, 90K)

>if I acquire right wing views it means I'll be physically strong, better looking, and have more sex
kek how's that working for you losers? Has Trump gotten you laid yet?

Just imagine Ilhan Omar’s sweet brown pussy getting pounded by a white cock

Ughh... what could’ve been

Attached: E46B5E3E-A62C-45C0-8BEC-C06AD15E5A9B.png (658x545, 176K)

It would have been a nigger baby.

Attached: black negro african baby.jpg (425x485, 47K)