Ask a Druze anything

Any curiosity about our people

Attached: rsz_druzes_1.jpg (735x413, 45K)

They will join forces with the Ethiopians in the Israeli civil war

I don't think there will be a civil war in Israel

Why do you keep your religion secret? What exactly are you hiding from us?

And in a case of civil war I think the druzes would be split because our religions demands us to be loyal to the state, but in a civil war scenario there is no state

We just prefer to keep ourselves homogeneous

Hello

Hi

Do you believe everyone is going to hell except you?

Also, what do you call your house of worship?

Nope, none. You people are boring as fuck.

No, we believe in reincarnation of souls, with each reincarnation the soul gets improved, when it becomes perfect the souls is finally united with the whole Cosmos (al-ʿAql al-kullī)

khalwa

Do you support an Assyrian homeland on the Ninevah Plains?

أكتب بالعربية لو سمحت, هل أنت درزي من لبنان أو من سوريا؟

How do Druze perform mate selection?

I AM KALKI

Assyrians are Christians right? They should all just go to Lebanon. The problem with the Middle East is the lack of ethnic-religious purity

It almost sounds like a Brahman take on things. Last of the Near East Aryan religion strand?

>dutch flag
>arabic
You have to go back.

Uhhhh, why should I?

Yes they are Christian. No they should not go to Lebanon, because they are not from there. Neither are they Arab (but most 'Arabs' in the Levant aren't Arab) rather they are from Mesopotamia. They are also known as Syrians, Chaldeans, or Arameans.

Because you aren't Dutch.

So what? This country is multi-cultural which basically means people from many different backgrounds live here, the same as America....

Are the Druze white?

Then Iraq and Syria should kick all non-Syriacs non-Christians from there and make an autonomous region, but not independent, separatism is high treason and deserving of Death to most Druzes.

That sounds cool tbf. Good luck.

Our faith takes a lot from Greek philosophers

>implying

Attached: The-Knights-Templar-Cross.jpg (411x414, 11K)

No, we are Arab

My cousins and family from Lebanon (all druze) are all white and many even blue eyed, our branch in Brazil has dark eyes but still light skinned. All pretty conservative and familiy-oriented

Druze are not white, they literally look like Jews.

Get the fuck out !
Dirt shitskin
You don't belong in the land of the tall Germanic

Light eyes and skin is irrelevant, our DNA is not from Europe

Leaf flag

Shut the fuck up gook,

whiter than you btw

Attached: myhand.png (1080x1732, 2.9M)

Well, when I said white I meant white looking skin light, rosy skin, not as in "White people" as traditionaly from Europe

I dislike how the Israelis treat ya with their excluding laws, even the loyal Druze are put in the cold...

>This country is multi-cultural which basically means people from many different backgrounds live here, the same as America....
You are just parroting leftist ideology because it benefits you. The Netherlands is a land for Dutch people, who have more than two thousand years of history there. You are not Dutch and do not belong there. That America is multicultural is an unfortunate reality, rest assured that no authentic American considers Arabs to be American, no matter how long they've lived here. In due time, everyone will return to their homelands.

Attached: p5aonyIuAF1rxxacmo1_1280.jpg (720x720, 40K)

pretty gay decor
What do you think of Lebanese Christians believing the state solely belongs to them?

I hope you guys come back to Islam

not a question but the word Druze started popping up in my head the last few days
the mind control's working

Do you even know how to pray?

I think they are right, all ethnic-religious groups should have an homogeneous state or area.

I like the Druze.

Well, we can't do anything about it, we must always obey and be loyal to the states that host us

At least I fuck white girls here.

Christians in Lebanon and Syria are often a merchant class. Somewhat more wealthy than most. In Syria they are aligned with the Shia now to preserve a secularish state vs the sunni al qaeda isis fanatics

why you sided with kikes you fucking traitor
do you have no honor?

Are you worried Lebanon and Israel will sperg out again and start another war with each other?

Druze is the last and final evolution of the Abrahamic faith, Islam is outdated. I'd say Muslims should become Druzes but we still not accepting converts to preserve ethnic and theological purity.

Of course we do

Reveal us all your secrets of the druze religion you know of. Also there is a druze religious manuscript?

أهل الشام كلهم اصحاب خيانة فلا خير فيهم, لا في الدرزي, لا في الشيعي, لا في السني و لا في المسيحي

ليت امريكا تحرقهم جميعا

Your real name is Midians not druze. That says I have nothing against your people godbless.

We side with the dominant government of each area, Druzes in Syria are very loyal to the Ba'ath state while Druzes in Israel are loyal to the Zionist state

There are no secrets, we just don't accept converts to avoid headaches, the Mandaeans do the same.

What?

lel, I met 3 durzis in Lebanon, one spaghetti-addicted slut, a fag who was shacked up with a gay Leb Jew and one who confirmed that all durzi are crazy. They were atheists and the first one told me that she didn't even know how to pray or what she's supposed to believe in.

So you know what your faith is about? Maybe you should tell us.

There are secrets, that they don’t share to non druze. What’s the weirdest druze belief and what do philosophers have to do with the druze religion? Supposedly isis calls you devil worshippers for some reason.

What would a Druze sovereign state be like? Would that be aspirational or are druze better suited to being exclusionary minorities within larger states?

>Druze is the last and final evolution of the Abrahamic faith
>Abrahamic religion
>believes in reincarnation
you small cult is just meme and you fags have no loyalty to any side you always ally yourself with any new outsider
sure but backstabbing and betrayal runs through the veins of the Druze
they are the worst in the region after the kikes of course
>We side with the dominant government of each area
yup just a bunch of useful puppets

These were westernized diaspora, I bet westernized Muslims and Christians would act the same

>Druzes in Israel
They side with the kikes out of pure butthurt for the same reason K*rds cosy up to Israel
>oy vey da evil Arabs persecuted us for our faith
>wtf we love kikes now

That's why I think ISIS did very good last year slaughtering Suweida City in Syria, they fucking deserved that. Traitors should get fucked, Druze betrayed the government in Syria and they don't send their sons anymore for conscription.

>Druze diaspora
>in Lebanon
k

An autonomous region in the Golan would be the ideal

Kind of Neoplatonic.

Do you believe Jesus or Mohammad walked the Earth as another man prior to his own birth? After his own death? If so, who do you believe them to have been?

Very wise.

There are no secrets, trust me

Ok? That had nothing to do with what I said. Diaspora populations are a headache for everyone. They cause ethnic tension, degrade both their own culture and that of their host nation, and their children tend to have identity issues which is why ISIS recruits heavily from European second generation Muslim diaspora populations.

I’d also like to know if there is a ceremonial fire of any description in Druze rites. Thank you DruAnon