IT WILL BEGIN. WW3 INBOUND IN 36 HOURS OR LESS

aljazeera.com/news/2019/08/hezbollah-commanders-ready-respond-israeli-attack-190831192951786.html

I warned you. I told you. I delivered.

When Hezbollah responds to the Jew's attacks within the next day and a half, it will kick off an unstoppable chain of events.

The Zionists will attack further, triggering a war with Hezbollah. Due to common knowledge of the Iranians pushing money to the organization, Iran will be forced to defend their fighters. Then, all the superpowers of the world will be involved. Mark my words. This is the end. We are gonna die for politics. And I fucking hate it all.

Source links: israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/268155

aljazeera.com/news/2019/08/hezbollah-commanders-ready-respond-israeli-attack-190831192951786.html

Attached: ww3.jpg (1280x930, 425K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hs2lnF-LiCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zzvBg9r0ubY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_eschatology
rt.com/business/467628-us-recession-coming-fed/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The sooner we’re off the planet the better

Attached: 3932A224-B1B5-4D89-B767-ED65E296A6DA.png (449x514, 110K)

>desert rats
>ww3
Nigger please. You can't even brainwash Americans into war anymore.

Fantastic, we can finally fulfill the prophecy and all die for Israel. Thank you lord Jesus. We goyim are happy to die for gods chosen people.

You have fun with that. I'll be here, praising Jesus Christ

Buy Bitcoin NOW. Bitcoin price will go to 18K by September 11th.

Attached: bart.jpg (620x349, 51K)

Who gives a shit about exploding arabs?
That's right! Abolutely nobody.

are you the inb4 source guy?

>Pol
>Predicting happenings that actually happen

Pick one.

Let the fire purification begin.

This kind of tit for tat happens all the time in that part of the world. Why would this time be any different?

God I wish I thought you were right. I'm an AFSOC maintainer and my alert rotation is next month. I don't want to go die for kikes. Fuck.

Attached: israel f35.png (1524x700, 412K)

Will you apologize OP when nothing happens?

lol

Attached: 1566750555778.png (812x540, 469K)

inb4 Trump's chances for a second term are ruined
>MIGA

yeah yeah, we know the drill, mossad mass shooting TOMORROW, and if it doesn't happen that just means Jow Forums was the underworld puppeteer of geopolitics once again

somehow the jews did this

Hezbollah is being smart. They're about to find unexpected Christian allies in Europe and the West.

Attached: autistic_screeching_christianity_islam_judaism.jpg (1054x687, 141K)

Obama took out their Samson option when he swapped the officers with access to nukes. Trump took out their last reserves in Hawaii and Whidbey Island. Israel is so fucked.

fuck what am i saying, we know the jews did this

we knew this was bound to happen

Attached: The-Shows-Just-Starting.jpg (951x843, 310K)

WW3 will never start over fucking hezbollah

wow

youtube.com/watch?v=hs2lnF-LiCQ

If my shitposting can prevent your bloodshed patriot, i say fuck (((jannies)))

>hezbollah actually exists
>iran is a sovereign nation and represents a formidable enemy

Such a pity, and here i hoped the flashpoint would be in Korea...

Thread reminder that the coming war with (and destruction of) the state of Israel will not result in WW3 or end times

Israel will be destroyed the the middle east will know peace.

Due to common knowledge of the Israel pushing money to ISIS, Israel will be forced to defend their fighters.

Oh wait that's not how it works

>liberal american jews represent israel

They are.
Palestine leaders said not only will they destroy Israel, but so will Islam and Christian Brothers will too.
I'm a Christian, and I hate Israel. literally anyone that isn't a cuck hates Israel, religion or not.
I will pray for the destruction of Israel.

Attached: 12783338.jpg (360x239, 20K)

of course not.
if Israel wins, we're actually in the end times, but all Christians will be raptured.

every time some posts like this, but nothing happens. However, i'll wait and see.

Uhuh.
Jow Forums predicts WW3, anyone here willing to bet money on that shit?

Attached: 6e3a15af473f9894c3d9c32062af96d596dc0d21v2_hq.jpg (850x656, 83K)

Israel is not above criticism, but if you believe in the doctrine of the rapture, do you also believe that God will purify and preserve (a remnant of) Israel through the Tribulation?

Attached: gathering_of_the_church.jpg (1200x675, 294K)

Nothing ever happens. Despite that I'm hoping that something eventually will.

Attached: 53131ed90c38e6e89939d1d43ed3b8fc.jpg (770x744, 60K)

The power is gonna go out in a global conflict, bitcoin price will drop to record lows.

a bunch of sandniggers does not constitute WW3. a world war requires real countries that fucking MATTER!

Attached: sl04.jpg (364x365, 17K)

>Israel and Lebanon liveuamap are being heavily spammed
>Israel massing troops on northern border, calling up reserves
>Hezbollah threatening to retaliate against Israeli aggressions
>Shit could soon hit the fan
And once again there's another mass shooting in Texas for the media to cover 24/7 rather than report on major international news. Imagine the shitstorm if the US started running combat sorties in Mexico. This shit is unreal.

>literally a single post by this ID
>literally a single post by this ID during the last thread too because faggot OP restarted his router and samefagged 80+ posts

Schizophrenic faggot, go back to GLP where you belong

Hezbollah or whole Iran for that matter have no resources or capabilities to make any meaningful attack on Israel that would make any significant damage.
As for most situation with muslims: big words - no action

Israel cannot fight the entire middle east.

At this moment there are only 3 countries that can cause a ww3, USA, Russia and China, and you are going to need the envolment of at least 2 of them on the same mater

Pakistan, then Israel plays India, then China

Attached: 1562804104064.jpg (499x481, 28K)

More on this?

>Trump does nothing
>Israel nukes Iran, Syria and Lebanon
>Pakistan nukes Israel
>Arab states invade Israel
>US takes over airspace in region
>Remaining Israelis loaded on boats and brought to US
>Immediately all get elected or become CEOs

but they did ... Twice

I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT TO DIE FOR ISRAEL, WHO ELSE IS WITH ME GOYS!

absolutely not.
The Bible states that if you're Jewish, and believe in Christ Jesus, you are no longer Jewish.
unless that little part of Israel is a believer in Christ, then yes.
but kikes are evil, and God has the right to hate them for betraying him and Christ Jesus.

>tfw your generation finally gets its great war
>tfw you're on the wrong side
it's like if hitler had been french

Holy shit

business as usual

Attached: business_as_usual.jpg (1300x866, 104K)

there is no wrong side, there is just the ones who win and the ones who loose

22Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went. 23And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. 24For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. 25Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. 26A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 27And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. 28And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God. 29I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you. 30And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen. 31Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations. 32Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.
Ezekiel 36:22-32

explain to me how some sand nigger would trigger a war that involves most of the whole world, step by step

No. He's a fag.

Damn, it's true!

Attached: Screenshot_20190901_035059.png (1214x782, 534K)

>We are gonna die for politics. And I fucking hate it all.
RELAX.
All of this was prophesied long time ago. It's written in the Bible, mostly in the "BOOK OF REVELATION".
Nothing you can do about it to stop it at this time.
Now is too late.

THE BOOK OF REVELATION with AWESOME EFFECTS!.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS VIDEO.
IT WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND BETTER .
IT IS VERY GOOD AND A LITTLE LONG
I ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU TO WATCH THIS
KICK BACK AND RELAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=zzvBg9r0ubY

Attached: Book of Revelation.jpg (800x600, 55K)

Hezballah were arming Christian militias during the Syrian civil war.

>The Black Standard will come from Khorasan, (see Hadith of black flags) nothing shall turn them back until it is planted in Jerusalem
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_eschatology
Iran will win

>Hezballah were arming Christian militias during the Syrian civil war.
Who was arming Hezballah then?

ACCELERATE
>nb4 assmad civnats say this isnt the way
ITS THE ONLY WAY

Attached: 1567016603030.jpg (1000x998, 100K)

Just a lot of talk talk. Nothing happening.

anyone who isnt retarded has been hiding these threads for years

Ah yes the below zero value Jow Forums warned me about. Truly a nightmare scenario.

I don't think Russia or the US want a nuclear war right now regardless of Israel/Iran so it probably won't happen. It could always happen by accident though.

Only snipdick zogbots will die for Israel, enjoy

>We are gonna die for politics
>politics
I think you mean filthy rat-faced kikes

Attached: 1508631691661.jpg (724x678, 45K)

There was a thread the other night about the IG report on Comey where the user who made the thread at least pretended to have some kind of inside knowledge. This post in that thread stood out to me, and with "36 hours or less" basically being the exact same time frame...

Attached: bigone.png (1028x113, 15K)

US Fed ‘unable to delay’ recession any longer – investor Peter Schiff.
Published time: 30 Aug, 2019
rt.com/business/467628-us-recession-coming-fed/

>we're all going to die for politics
For jews.

Israel will burn in Hell when Jesus comes back. and I will love every single minute of it. now, as I said, those who believe in Christ and are Jewish, are no longer Jewish. how many Jews in Israel believe in Christ is enough for God to purify it ?

Jew Peter Schiff has successfully predicted 15 of our last 2 recessions.

That's a pretty weird fedpost

>Israel will burn in Hell when Jesus comes back. and I will love every single minute of it. now, as I said, those who believe in Christ and are Jewish, are no longer Jewish. how many Jews in Israel believe in Christ is enough for God to purify it ?

Attached: :pol:anon on Israel..png (1280x720, 151K)

Iran, but the miltias in question were in northern Lebanon, so the weapons were being supplied via Hezballah. I don't know the full history, have Christians and Shia Lebs had as much animosity in Lebanon as Christians and Sunni Lebs?

The times of the gentiles are literally the only good thing coming until Jesus returns.

War is good for business.

Attached: 86020CAC-8E0E-4FB2-B988-496B9CB769AA.jpg (501x585, 77K)

Yea, great. Maybe I won't have to pay my bills after all.

>Iran,
Aha of course, I forgot about that.
Thanks.

Just wipe us off the face of this godforsaken planet. Please.

Godspeed based Persian warriors. Were counting on you.

Attached: F659B924-2AF7-48E2-939E-D8030E007C2B.jpg (700x779, 30K)

Motherfuckers dont even mind exploding other arabs, just the right arabs

>how many Jews in Israel believe in Christ is enough for God to purify it ?
According to the Bible there will be 144,000 of them at one point who will become believers in Jesus Christ and they will be spreading the Gospel to others.

>(((Peter Schiff)))
>rt.com
>Switzerland & United States are the world’s most corrupt nations – report
>Yuan the Conqueror: Chinese currency poised to become global heavyweight, economists say

Imagine being retarded enough to read state-sponsored propaganda and consider it news, then taking your retardation to a whole new level by sharing the link to said propaganda to attempt to get others to consume it. Sad!

Very fake, and most certainly gay.

Use this next time.

Attached: Preparation-H-Suppostories.jpg (600x600, 76K)

Israel shall burn in hell for Eternity!

I just hope you all believe in Christ as I believe the Rapture will happen before the Great Tribulation. The Rapture is not the second coming, and those who reject Christ will suffer for years. I pray for everyone though !! I really do care !!

nice argument you have there queerbait

Attached: 1566159756551.gif (220x220, 149K)

It's not so much that we are going to die for politics, as it is that politics is orchestrated because they need so many of is to die.

Attached: image.jpg (667x593, 104K)

Those are saved long dead ancient Israelites. The 12 tribes don't exist anymore and Israelites are an extinct people.

All that is coming about has been Predestined. The Great Harvest is near. Know that it is a good event, which will clear people to their next stage of evolution. We are all in this together, since we are one. Enjoy the show. Lucky you have front row seats.

no digits no buy

Attached: 555.jpg (1553x1134, 147K)

>falling for Semitic posturing

>nice argument you have
!!!

Attached: Never argue with stupid people .png (774x953, 861K)

>Mark my words. This is the end

Attached: doubt it.png (2847x1412, 1.94M)

What is the likelihood the situation could go nuclear? or is just gonna be a Lebanon Israel war v2 just with Iranian generals involved and American generals involved.

>The 12 tribes don't exist anymore and Israelites are an extinct people.
You have wrong info on this, user.

>le I have my meme library to make my argument for me meme

that's gonna be a big yikes from me dawg, keep sucking Putin's cock though