Bring in the Clowns

>Variety: A dazzlingly disturbed psycho morality play, one that speaks to the age of incels and mass shooters and no-hope politics, of the kind of hate that emerges from crushed dreams.

how many movie theater shootings are there going to be when this movie comes out?

Attached: 1539172307437.jpg (1056x594, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zAGVQLHvwOY
youtube.com/watch?v=jXDvBoBfsrk
youtube.com/watch?v=AcTEDWaaz3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

moms gonna freak

>
What did he mean by this

6 million shootings

>Claim made public about 18 hours ago.

One before they cancel showings

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (700x933, 114K)

honestly I'm pretty worried about the movie being good since most mainstream critics are praising it

>
what did u mean by this

>>
lol good one user

i'd be much more excited about this if kike master kike Todd Phillips wasn't involved.

>IGN gave this movie a 10/10
GAMERS RISE UP

Attached: 1552280434159.png (629x627, 232K)

so is it out yet? there a torrent out there?

What are you guys seeing?

Attached: Screenshot_20190901_035309.png (334x222, 15K)

>1 ticket to Joker please
>Just the one?
>Yes, 1 ticket please
>SECURITY CODE21, WHITE MALE WITH GLASSES SINGLE

SEND

SEND IN THE CLOWNS
FUCKS SAKE MAN

ur tiny benis

You must be new here.

KEK

Attached: 1542879085497.jpg (1024x1024, 138K)

Fbi pls go

The joker movie showings are fed honeypots be warned fellas

>Potentially Toxic

Attached: 155640572895.png (916x430, 699K)

kek see you lads there

FUCKING KEK

Don't object shame me shitlord

>IGN
kill yourself

If you are proficient in unarmed combat I urge you to attend the opening in your city, in local casual, unarmed. Your duty is to guard the public from false-flaggers who want us to take the heat for their evil. When one of these dumbfuck NGOs sends in a kill team to a Joker screening, it sure would be good optics if one of us jumped into action unarmed and saved the day.

This movie's gonna be fucking kino. Remember that guy who killed a bunch of people dressed as the Joker in a theater? I imagine something bigger might happen.

>‘Joker’ Gets Eight-Minute Standing Ovation at Venice Premiere
>IGN: 10/10 Empire: 5/5 Total Film: 5/5 ComicBook: 5/5 Heroic Hollywood: 9/10
"Bold, devastating and utterly beautiful, Todd Phillips and Joaquin Phoenix have not just reimagined one of the most iconic villains in cinema history, but reimagined the comic book movie itself." 5/5 stars - Empire "An standalone tale for the ages. A masterpiece" 10/10 - IGN. "visionary & derivative. radical & cowardly. the boldest comic book movie since The Dark Knight & also just another day in Chuckletown."- Indiewire
'I saw #Joker — and it is unlike anything before it. The movie is dark, thrilling, and chilling. An insane masterpiece. The movie absolutely transcends being a comic book film and acts as a character study which, at times, will make audiences uncomfortable in wild ways. 10/10 '
'I’ve seen #Joker and I fully endorse @JimVejvoda’s decision to give it our first film review 10/10 of the year. I haven’t stopped thinking about it.'

no

Attached: 1547976663924.png (1810x294, 291K)

Kino is back on the menu boys

Attached: 1562432480935.webm (720x480, 2.71M)

I’m a little shocked that anyone on Jow Forums might think a Hollywood movie with mass marketing could ever be good in 2019.

Wrong webm but the other is still fun.

Attached: ILdrYv_u65QI8O-j.webm (592x1280, 2.91M)

wtf is this from? whats the 3d about

Hello, it’s okay.

cunt shoots some investment banker faggots so it should be well balanced

Something I found on #Joker

Attached: toxic.jpg (640x620, 151K)

(((every single time)))

>how many movie theater shootings are there going to be when this movie comes out?
It's going to lead to a rennaissance of white terrorism, and that's pretty obvious so it's clearly intentional.

I'd happily dress as a clown to this movie and scare normies. Glad people are equating this to Taxi Driver. Thoughtless critics will use the buzzword as incel to bait more stupid white males.

Attached: 1566291782869.gif (220x233, 273K)

My only thought on this tweet is what her head would look like with a canoe shaped wound

They got a formula for this shit dont they, I just think theyre scraping the bottom of the barrel for whites, IN GENERAL

lmao, its over. Theyre all dead/ neutered. So whats the point.

*billion

>Taxi Driver
i read the script. imagine what Travis bickle THOUGHT of himself as..... thats the joker in this movie

when you hear the shots start popping remember to scream HONK HONK at the top of your lungs to be spared

Attached: 1564992706687.jpg (1200x1000, 168K)

>Joker
>"superhero" movie

**gorillion

What's the best place to sit in a theater to avoid being shot?
Need to know what seats to reserve

back to the sides
newbz always forget to clear their flanks

definitely middle to top row, sides preferable. if you go to a theater like this with the ramp that leads up, it has some nice cover and if youre stealthy enough, you can hop the railing and nope the fuck out

Attached: 1544351473087.jpg (800x500, 110K)

Movie has too many darkies

Some retard glownigger is going to shoot up a theater while this is showing, aren't they?

Attached: tarotnegro.jpg (480x360, 20K)

I gotta say, this movies DOES seem tailor-made to inspire uncreative spergs. I think I'll just stay home, thank you very much.

Retards ruining everything.

you mean a jew golem

Attached: 63547547854745.png (1324x379, 424K)

MAMMY!

po-tay-to, poh-tah-toe

Attached: 1565156624180.jpg (1064x1064, 55K)

>potentially toxic
"It might red pill you. Increase soi dosage after viewing".

When you bring me out can you introduce me as Joe Cure.

Will do

I like the part in your pic where the commie dies no matter what.

Attached: 29d2bc768cb54ca444330de2e6c63f8b67196ed7865841488ccc3ec12d2a9b98.png (237x263, 80K)

> Joker
> I.T.
> More clown stuff right before the election.

Who else wonders why they’re pushing this stuff so hard? Remember when those clowns were rushing people right before the election?

I knew this faggy movie would be used to racebait and make white people look bad.

Be very wary of the ((motives)) behind releasing a movie that's apparently this on-the-nose about reactionary white attitudes. Theres no way it's an accident, and theres no way DC would hand the movie off to one of /ourguys/.

Not sure what the motive would be exactly but it feels like bait or a trap. Hollywood types and the left in general is normally extremely adamant about not letting our ideas even be allowed a seat at the table, to make a movie sympathizing with these views is just too weird.

i mean statistically speaking the number one cause of death of commies is communism so yeah everyone wants to kill them including themselves

You must be a little touched in the head aren’t you my man? That’s a horrendous idea

Stop with the viral marketing. This film is as jewish as every other film. It even has a nigger love interest.

>Remember when those clowns were rushing people right before the election?

wait, wat?

Attached: 1552290730640.jpg (1000x1000, 221K)

Stochastic terrorism. They are provoking us to attack, which then justifies a crackdown.

Out of chaos, order.

>It even has a nigger love interest.
which ends in her being called a whore and a liar in front of her daughter for leading the joker on. it was one step away from just calling her a nigger.

Im not sure if this is what hes referring to but i do recall there being a bunch of creepy clown sightings a few years ago in the northeast US

You're thinking way too much into it.

It's all about the money. They are catering to a certain audience and they will get the money from it.

Imagine how much of a cuck you need to be to have this view that identifies toxicity when you get a 1ml shot of male hormone needing you to drink 10 lt of Onions so it can keep your male hormone down

but i think that was because of the first IT movie. nothing political i dont think

It will be the catalyst for the birth of real life super villains. The edge of reality is bleeding and there is no way to stop it now. We've gone to far.

"Tenshi eating a corndog" is the correct answer.

Attached: b9e.png (500x500, 376K)

Pepega

>joker forcibly BLEACHES a niggress in the movie

Based

Attached: 1563224618379.jpg (601x601, 19K)

There are images of a dude dressed as a clown, holding a sign that says "shame" just when the heather chik got ran over during the Charlottesville protests.

spooky. i dont remember that!

Between the Joker shilling and the Chappelle shilling I’m seriously thinking of getting a library card

Hollywood is like an ex-girlfriend who won’t stop texting, Jesus

Attached: 771B0BA9-D2D4-491D-95E8-700E4427201D.jpg (1024x377, 59K)

(((EVERY)))

(((FUCKING)))

(((TIME)))

The trailer looked good.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAGVQLHvwOY

>its Taxi Driver but he's a clown

Attached: 1531812795281.png (483x470, 184K)

Whoa

Todd Phillips did make a pretty good movie
youtube.com/watch?v=jXDvBoBfsrk

For the glory of the blood god.

user, i...
S..
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

There's just no way it can live up to this praise. These claims being accurate would require actually having digested and appreciated a great deal more films than any of these shills seem to even know to exist -- judging from general critic reaction to shit like Dindu Panther and Captain Stronk.

Blood for the blood God.

They'll point to us and shriek when we say something politically incorrect, then mock our impotence as they broadcast their divisive demands from their gilded ivory tower.

Shouldn't everybody save their ammo for the Black Panther sequel?

Attached: PinClipart.com_greek-oligarchy-clipart_4241860.png (1591x1091, 836K)

This

At least opening day/weekend. They'd find an user, sit next/near, start blasting in the dark, turn clothes colors inside out an rip off they're little fake beard an dip, all while making your death look like a suicide and you the shooter.