Doesn't have his paperwork hooped

>doesn't have his paperwork hooped
>most def a chomo
>don't even care if I get validated I'm signed up

Attached: chomohunter.jpg (1241x1212, 175K)

beat up a nigger with those muscles and post it on bitchute, and you're my hero

fool I been in CDC for 10 years what the fuck nerd shit are you coming at me with

Attached: WES.jpg (480x590, 34K)

Why is Jow Forums glorifying white niggers now ? All " woods " are dope fiend trash.

found the chomo

88 Burpees

Attached: 1566679505706.jpg (665x589, 124K)

absolute lie whites are not allowed to do drugs and you will get fuckin whacked if we catch you on that shit punk

its just a meme you fag

It's a kike psyop.

wes is the best shit on yt rn, stop trolling him about dildos or else you getting your wig split nigger

A poisonous Nene for low IQ retarded trash.

Meme*

like every meme on this mongolian basket weaving forum? Get the fuck out out of here you chomo before you get you get booked

wes is 100% gonna die of skin cancer
his chest is as red as a tomato

come see how I get down punk I got a tomahawk with your name on it

eh bones go get my ribcrusher this fool is gettin got

Ima bust your cheeks.

>wake up early
>work out
>medidtate
>work out more
>take stuff away
>everything is earned
>Respect, Charecter and Virtues
>Consistency
>Comprehension

Whats wrong with the Wes Pill again shill fags?

Attached: 1555718345114.jpg (564x704, 96K)

What would Hitler have thought about him? Somehow i don't think his constant need to say the F word and his body covered in tattoos would go over well.

Hitler was a chomo. Got his wig split too.

Thats from high blood pressure from taking test.

not sure what wes stance is on jews either

you better be making a MOTHERFUCKING MACHINE GUN

Attached: machine.png (1920x1080, 1.91M)

>mongolian basket weaving
That's gotta be the most NPC way to mention Jow Forums. Why not come up with your own shtick instead?

he admitted he never wears sunscreen and always workouts out in the sun
he's gonna get skin cancer 100%

Wes if anything gives an insight to the racial prison politics that is in the country's most diverse state. The future to racial relations in the ever demographic shift. That allot of whites have to get into shape and get their shit toghther.

Attached: 1535226639034.png (1080x964, 302K)

He's going to die of cancer, but not skin cancer. It's going to be because his lymph nodes will be clogged with tattoo ink since his body is constantly, but undetectably, under an immune response to it.

I guess the alternative is getting skin cancer from slathering on sunscreens and having that carcinogenic shit absorbing into your skin.

Or you could cover up exposed skin with clothing.

>I guess the alternative is getting skin cancer from slathering on sunscreens and having that carcinogenic shit absorbing into your skin.

Attached: 1562490918663.png (645x729, 108K)

Medidtate

>being this much of a newfag
get the fuck off of this board, chomo. Before I make you put in work for me cause I got the keys to this yard

88 BURPEES MOTHERFUCKERS

Attached: ger.png (1024x698, 1.39M)

>being bluepilled on chemical sunscreens
nice self-picture, fag

>i just repeat memes
>it's safer than coming up with my own twist on them

Maybe he doesn't know that they literally have to put chemicals in it to stop it from fucking your skin up as soon as you put it on.

I will say that the zinc and titanium based ones seem promising, but they are still pretty new to the market in comparison to traditional chemical sunscreen and so they will need more testing to determine just how safe they are.

>NOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO COME UP WITH YOUR OWN MEMES WITH YOUR OWN TWIST ON THEM !!!11!!

Attached: 1566947673798s.jpg (196x250, 7K)

white guys who try to be hard is so sad. Sorry but white bois don't have that warrior heart to survive in the streets or in prison, its why they get victimized by blacks and spics so easily in any space where violence determines hierarchy. The truth is that conflict simply frightens the cuckish white boy into submission. This is why even calling a white guy a racist will cause him to start crying like a punk bitch.

fuck off you nigger

Attached: 1566431469906.png (1006x813, 73K)

as another user said, its a psyop/meme to get impressionable white men to throw away their lives and go to prison for that "strreet cred" and other nigger shit. OP and the rest of you meth heads can go fuck yourselves

Its an iron pill towards self improvment and against going into the system and being a worthless criminal. But if you do mess up just know the politics and circumstances of the pen.

Attached: npc.jpg (245x205, 5K)

Attached: 62698DB1-B22C-4B77-A109-21E3CD0FAE66.jpg (640x903, 95K)

I did two years in California state prison and I can say for an absolute fact that that is a lie.

you’re definitely fresh from r/Jow Forums

Did you do gp?

why do you have an obese jesus tattoo?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

I've been here for a very long time, unlike you

>I've been here for a very long time, unlike you
Want to know how I know you're new?

Fuck this guy has some good content.
Im surprised YT hasn't shoad him

You're either a boomer here from r/the_donlad or a zoomer here cause of the texas shooting today. Go back

>gets accused of coming from reddit
>then starts accusing others of coming from reddit
see

>coat yourself with aluminum oxide
>It’s better than sunlight r.r.right?
KYS

hes got a jew on him

Attached: fvh.jpg (248x203, 10K)

HOOP THAT SHIT HOMIE

>doesn’t cover his skin as god intended

Attached: 589293BE-B02F-4DB9-AF17-687570E6F347.jpg (3088x2316, 1.99M)

Doubt he cares because he said he got pressed about having jesus tattooed on him and he told him he had "the king of jews motherfucker what's up"

Yes, I was "active". Its hilarious to finally see Jow Forums use real cdcr slang. Only reason these threads are funny.

Wes, are you fucking White?

Nah, Wes is White he just talks like a nigger.

>white guys who try to be hard is so sad. Sorry but white bois don't have that warrior heart to survive in the streets or in prison, its why they get victimized by blacks and spics so easily in any space where violence determines hierarchy. The truth is that conflict simply frightens the cuckish white boy into submission. This is why even calling a white guy a racist will cause him to start crying like a punk bitch.

Attached: 0918276E-F56A-4ABF-9533-1177C06EA623.jpg (754x585, 233K)

Triple six like the river Styx, goddamn son. They called me "Evil" in the joint, R.I.P.

I was a solid motherfucker. Been down for years.

>white bois don't have that warrior heart
WW1 & WW2

LOL, you're either a fool or a non-White. The niggerish White guys who are prone to thugish violence are the most dangerous ones and run all the prisons in America even though they're the minority (cause jail is for niggers), and the goofy White guys like me (>implying) are serial killer/SS tier. You do not want to fuck with the White kids. Do not push us.

In the words of Terry A. Davis (R.I.P, solid motherfucker been down for years): "i am a force of destruction".

Have you ever seen Fedor Emelianenko in a fight? guy's not even human.

>a shotcaller from the brand approaches you tells you that something's bout to kick off in the yard 24 hours from now and he needs you to hoop this 10 inch bone-crusher for him.
What do you do?

HOOP THAT SHIT HOMIE!!

Lol encouraging white incels in pol to work out is a kike psyop? OK

You hoop that shit, it ain't even a choice. 10 MORE YEARS IN THE SHU FOR AGGRAVATED ASSAULT.

Don't like it? DON'T GO TO FUCKING JAIL TO BEGIN WITH!

Let's get it.

14 burpees. 23 Burpees. 88 burpees. 1488 burpees. SUPREME. WHITE. POWER.

You know i'm all about that positivity.

Oh no wait, that's the nigger.

All this nigga does is workout and put shit in his ass, sounds pretty gay to me. You know what isnt gay? Getting paid like a motherfucker

HOOP THAT SHIT HOMIE

8841 burpees you fucking chomo motherfucker.

JUST HOOP IT

SHIT HAPPENS, HOOP THAT SHIT

LIFE SUCKS AND THEN YOU HOOP THAT SHIT