America

>America
>White and Culture

Attached: SmartSelect_20190804-083453_Gallery.gif (640x299, 3.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=sqOq1ZvS0NY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>american RV
>bigger than european apartment

The guy in the back used the force to throw that gay couple to the floor.

figure it out lil bruises

grope gang

fire sales AYOOOOOOOOO die in a fire .

This that dude who's live streaming himself drinking himself to death? Thats not white culture. Thats selling your soul to the devil. The devil being the audience.

Attached: 6B5C5250-6064-4CA9-849F-5F633728D761.gif (400x400, 3M)

The devil is brown people.

And teenage girls.

The devil wears prada.

Attached: 36132703-8B29-4CEC-9CF9-85137B4BBC25.png (500x494, 130K)

The devil is a fuck boy.

Having drunken fights is one of the benefits of being white. In the end you really don't hurt each other and you make up and have more beer.

Imagine giving a shit about culture.

The definition of fuckboy has been perverted. Theyre not players. They're fucking faggots who chase women and never get them. And when they do theyre usually ugly as shit so they hit it and quit it.

You'll find them where you find stupid women. Bars. Concerts. Clubs.

Players are a whole different devil. See. I think the reason players go through so many women is because theyre looking for one with a dick.

My sisters boyfriend was asking her if she was giving rides to filipino fuck boys from her work. Now I just constantly fuck with her about it.

T. Pedro Rodriguez

They're closet faggots who cant admit it.

t. jew

live hooktube.com/watch?v=sqOq1ZvS0NY

Attached: gay.png (796x468, 360K)

And the reason women find players attractive is the same reason women make friends with faggots.

Only the player is a closet faggot and he’ll fuck you to compensate. What the player really wants is to brag to his friends about his sexual partners. What he wants is his friends dicks.

fpbp

sage this gay thread

T.gook