Hurricane Dorian to be Trump's Katrina?

It is officially a very strong cat 5 now, windspeeds have reached 178mph.

Mark my words, this will be Trump's Katrina.

Attached: mediadc.brightspotcdn.com.jpg (2290x1322, 665K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tropicaltidbits.com/recon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Katrina was only Katrina because it hit an area run by extremely corrupt and low-IQ blacks. Since this hurricane isn't set to hit Belle Glade or something, Trump is safe from that fate.

Attached: Katrina.jpg (1200x675, 81K)

Let us pray it hits the bullseye.

Attached: DI-5pciWAAA9g_Y.jpg (1200x775, 86K)

what's it's like to simultaneously be able to see the future and still be an absolute fucking moron?

Who the fuck even cares for this bullshit? How are presidents supposed to stop hurricanes?

By nukinem

Marking your words as fucking idiotic.

Nuke it......

Oh great. This thread again from the guy who actually thinks Infowars.com are nazis

Floridian of 28 years here. You're full of shit. We'll probably have a cat 3 max that downgrades at landfall.

Damn this guy knows belle glade. I’m sometimes surprised at how informed Jow Forums is.

Can't wait for the niggers to loot and burn down their own neighborhoods in protest of the storm. Hurr canes be racis n sheit

Trump can't win anyway. Remember Trump sent 30 navy ships to Puerto Rico and gave them 50 BILLION in aid.
They bitched about his lack of help then the aid sit on the dock and rotted as the PR truckers wanted payoffs to deliver stuff.

Florida will do the same shit, whine that Trump isn't doing enough while conveniently ignoring their own internal corruption.

Attached: 1565660533228.png (750x679, 220K)

and grinds for days

Attached: Heading to Bedbug Hotel.png (764x365, 614K)

No. The reason Katrina was so bad was because New Orleans is full of niggers. Of course there are niggers in Florida too but also competent people that don’t rely on the government for everything.

Throw the Jews in the hurricane to clog it

The first thing to get taken in Katrina was all the nike shoes. The nigs were just waiting to get 5-finger discounts on basketball shoes when all the electricity went out and the store alarms failed.

Not to mention Bush’s response was slow and haphazard. I bet trump personally will drive a semi truck full of supplies down, pulling little jewish and Cuban children from the flood waters.

>katrina
statistically it's not going to hit anywhere that's 90% niggers so they'll be able to handle themselves and not literally blame the government for fucking hurricanes and bad city planning

it's more likely to wind up wasting jew york

Attached: dorien.png (1915x961, 2.98M)

>hit an area run by extremely corrupt and low-IQ blacks
...so nobody in DC gave a shit.

>presidents supposed to stop hurricanes
...a *real* President *responds* to hurricanes, retard.

>Mark my words
...what-everrr, Grandpa.

Attached: Back-In-My-Day-marked.jpg (550x660, 80K)

>the PR aid sit on the dock and rotted as the PR truckers wanted payoffs
...and The Donald couldn't figure that out.

Oh fuck off LARPER. Trump’s response to EVERY hurricane during his tenure has been praised - even by democrap scum.

>cat 3 max
>He isn't lurking AHSG

tropicaltidbits.com/recon/

Read it for yourself. We're well past 157mph winds now which makes it Cat 5.

FEMA has its limits. The only way to have sped up distribution of PR aid would have been to send in 100,000 soldiers and temporarily overthrow the corrupt Puerto Rican government.

Are you retarded OP?

I’m in Brevard County, were mandatory evac here in 24h. Our fag governor Ron Deshitstain warned our country in particular as well during a live talk with the news. It’s at 140mph and will most likely build up, I’m thinking it’ll hit a Cat 5.

It’s NOWHERE near 170mph what the hell.

Also show flag nigger
>pic related, was watching news 13 earlier today

Attached: 7FCD0109-F060-450F-A691-56F2C3FF266C.jpg (4032x3024, 1.74M)

*county

He nuked it. Storm will miss. Screencap this.

Every island in the Caribbean prides themselves on their hurricane resiliency except for Puerto Rico...

Anyhow, Dorian will stay off shore, and hit NYC on September 11th.

My point is that many won't evacuate and it's going to be shit hitting the fan.

As of now it's cat 5 by windspeeds anyway, for the last few hours it was on the brink but windspeeds are over 157 now. (Up to 178 +)

NHC has not yet reported it as such because of unknown reasons.

except he'll handle it like a fucking boss so you can stay salty with penis in your mouth, faggot

the reason Katrina was so bad is because New Orleans is located in giant bowl under sea level. its only a matter of time before that swampy shit hole sinks like Atlantis

fpbp

Well it’s funny. unfortunately we really don’t have a plan. If worst comes to worst we’re probs gonna get a hotel more mainland, worst part is I live beachside. Right next to the beach, a good 3-4 mins away. Tmrw I’m hoping to pick up about 1-2 months worth of survival food of ours that we have, other than that all we got is a few cans here and there.

I’m quite excited for this though. Wish me luck user

>he hasn’t shown his flag

I cannot find a single source that says it is a cat 5 or the winds are 178mph. The winds are only 150mph and it's only a cat 4. (((OP))) is Hurricane Shilling for Dorian.

This.

No. It’s a state issue. President stepping in is all optics.

Good luck.
Make sure to have enough MRE's :^)

>he hasn’t shown his flag
Maybe 'pirate' is my real geo location.

Read All the recon plane data is avaliable, this is what the NHC uses, for some reason they are ignoring pic related though at the moment.

Attached: 1.png (1175x646, 133K)

They aren’t gonna report this shit at midnight. 6 am reports will reflect the changes being observed now.

New Orleans should have just shut down and relocated north of Lake Ponchartrain. Dumbest idea ever....putting a major city below sea level.

Too bad Dorian is a nothing burger which will deflect off of the coast and go back into the cold North Atlantic.

Democrats are very unhappy that god has saved Mar a Lago.

Attached: 1565660307332.jpg (604x453, 22K)

NHC updates every couple of hours (last was about, 40minutes ago or so)

However my guess is they're waiting for the next update as a way to triple confirm it or something.

Attached: recon_AF308-2505A-DORIAN.png (800x888, 134K)

Hurricane Maria killed over 1000 Americans and nobody gave a shit because it was in Puerto Rico, so nothing will happen to Trump per usual.

Puerto Rico should have been cut free decades ago. Fuck them, if they hate the USA so much then they can ally with Cuba and get Russian aid.

Also under water

Isn't it barely going to hit the coast?

Bush's response was not slow and haphazard at all. Evacuating these places during a hurricane is a local matter. The mayor, a black democrat, refused to mobilize buses to evacuate anyone until both the buses and the city were underwater and literally nothing could be done. People also refused to evacuate because they are fucking stupid niggers.
The mayor and governor then proceeded to bitch about Bush like it was his duty from the beginning, with the media cheerleading them because the media were always slime. FEMA was mobilized but there was nothing to be done because the situation was already fucked and the nig mayor and nig governor had also failed to maintain any kind of order which is why the looting and raping happened afterwards.
I am no fan of Dubya Bush but people act like he caused the hurricane itself and then surfed the waters decapitating black people with a samurai sword when half of it was due to local incompetence and the other half was due to media shit stirring. Best part: I remember at the time the Mexican government offered to send contractors there to help build temporary shelters and the government of New Orleans told them to fuck off.
Simply ebin.

Rollin for flying and drowning niggers plz

Didn't Nagin get later get kicked out for corruption? New Orleans will remain a basket case as long as its run by black people.

>be American
>dies in a hurricane.

It's like Trump and Republican Governor are responsible for Flint's water, even though it's a city issue.
Coincidentally, Newark is going through the same thing and Booker isn't mentioned.

Nagin is in Federal prison until 2023.

Ain't gonna happen bucko, unless the Puerto Rican left actually organises (won't happen)

its like a town that springs up at the bottom of a volcano. then when shit goes all bad everyone is always like "how the hell could this have happened!"

Top kek

Yes. Nagin did nothing but sling shit at Bush using the tried and true race card in order to cover up the typical black ineptitude. New Orleans had legions of school buses at the ready to evac the hardest hit areas and they were just not used at all because Nagin believed the storm wasn't that severe. Somehow this was Bush's fault.

Exactly. Watch, if Dorian ends up doing minimal damage they will never mention it again. If it manages to cause millions in property damage, fatalities, and mass displacement, they will act like Donald Trump personally summoned the waters and every second he is not sending billions of dollars in aid will be amplified as though he were engineering some Stalinesque Holodomor. They are trying to engineer a crisis. First all the talk of recession which is already dying out, now this, furiously hoping something will stick.

he would just make money off of the massive insurance policy

Attached: 1493350809580.jpg (1024x635, 53K)

Dorian? They go down the alphabet. They should just name it Hurricane Donald. Then they can get a dig in and have plausible deniability.

321 here. They have everyone here convinced that the storm is going to miss the country entirely. The dominoes have been set. I swear if this shit hits and causes the devestation that it could you mother fuckers need to fucking cry holy hell because we wont be too busy trying to survive for the next several months. Seriously the amount of houses not taking any precautions at all because "well they said it wasnt going to hit us" is fucking staggering. Maybe 15% of houses are currently boarded up.

Why do whites do this? obama never had a hurricane

addendum: Seriously, if this shit hits anywhere near the east coast of central florida or lower then this is a case of criminal negligence at the highest levels.

The real red pill is when you figure out how many hurricanes Obama had as president compared to Bush and trump...

Floridafag here to confirm. Shep Smith told me flat out i was going to die and my kids too from hurricane Michael. The aftermath was literally a snapped twig on my front porch. If this hits Bahamas, it will weaken before it hits FL. I went thru Andrew in 92 , the eye passed straight thru my city and obliterated it beyond the point of recognition. Hard to fathom a storm of that caliber hitting FL twice in my lifetime.

You should have seen what Shep said during Irma lmao, he’s a character

>”you need to evacuate now”
>”your friends will die”
>”your children will die”
>”your family will die”

>”and I’m not going to your funeral”

You think you are going to find 1-2 months worth of survival food the day before it hits? Store shelves were emptied out days ago, didnt you see the massive lines of spics at Publix/Costco/Home Depot? Are you new to FL?

I have survival food at my fathers house, about a years worth. I’m staying with my mother for the hurricane

And Walmart has been resupplying some water here and there but is usually out. I’m also in a VERY white beach town so it’s not chaos, though shit is about to pop

NONONONONONONONO

They wont know this until literally 10 hours before it makes landfall. Their tracking models are about as accurate as a palm reading

Based and Crossfire Hurricaned

That's true, but I was talking about the wind speeds.
They update their graph every few hours, but for some reason they have not done the wind speeds at higher than 150mph even when readings show way higher.

where's the hurricane headed?

Agreed. The only thing that’s holding it back are “patriotic” mainland US white republicans who don’t want territorial loss to equal opportunities for other nations. And democrats who see it as a 51st state.

Attached: C5B207B2-16C2-42C8-9713-92E2B4AFE9EF.png (758x801, 33K)

nah, he'll just nuke it

Attached: 1562137788010.webm (478x338, 1.62M)

Eh... wont make landfall. We can always hope for the next one since its early in the season. Id still really like to see it hit JAX... that would be utter devestation. All the old oak trees and trailer homes would really get that usd rolling and leave the power out for at least a month. Everyone here is comfortable and keep spouting off about how the geography of the area doesnt allow hurricanes to make landfall. This will be my 4th major hurricane if it makes landfall here... Andrew and Opal hit when I was younger, Ivan was the worst but I want more. Hopefully I die.

What is it with jews and asses and poop?

Best clip was when he pulled out a compact during a live segment to freshen his makeup. The guest panelist's face was fucking epic

It’s quite unfortunate he’s a homo though, I kinda liked the guy until I found that out

The only real good one anymore is Tucker, it seems as if he’s the only real one looking for the truth

What are you a fortune teller? Mark your words huh? I rather mark your faggot face! But I wont...

Attached: 1566467279367.gif (155x173, 948K)

I keep assuming every county in FL is as infested as Miami Dade, glad to hear there are still some white enclaves left. Stay safe out there buddy

So they want to be considered Americans but only during hurricane season. Got it

You too bro

Florida, trips say I die in hurricane

>currently 940mb
>sideswipes Florida
serious hurricane, yes, but hardly historic

Umm no sweaty that was Hurricane Harvey and he did a good job.

>Trump sent 30 navy ships to Puerto Rico and gave them 50 BILLION in aid
Wow, treating them even better than Israel.

No it won't Florida actually knows how to build

His huge ego is borderline impressive considering he's both undereducated and a genetic dead end

as long as there are a lot of dead niggers ya just know it will be good.

I live in NW florida, desu I never saw an orthodox jew until I went to miami
and the amount I saw was terrifying

It is still expanding.

true, he can claim a shit ton of stuff is broken

Once the money is your account what you do is your responsibility. Anything else would've been overreaching

WashingtonAnon here. Not gonna lie. The day my insurance premiums don't have to pay for your hurricane damages is gonna be semi charmed. Sure I won't get delicious Florida orange juice. But at least I have my apple ciders and wheat fields to enjoy when bath salts guy decides to cannibalize the coastal cities.

its gonna hit miami.

Attached: The Mask.jpg (261x193, 7K)

>Living in a state that's prone to hurricanes or tornadoes

Let the jews drown and the spics get their backs wet then. Not quite gas but it'll do.

Deporting the hurricane