Anyone else fucking terrified of just being around women these days?

Anyone else fucking terrified of just being around women these days?
Fuck, just one wrong comment or look and your life is over

Attached: monkas.png (1200x675, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRW9Qm2fQcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop being a beta, you fucking cuck.

>Fuck, just one wrong comment or look and your life is over
This is not true. Just be nice and there wont be any problems. Do not believe what the incels tell you

Have sex incel

How does being beta or alpha matter?
I want a fucking career, now I risk losing everything just if some chick doesn't like me

I know, right? When I call my wife stupid or ugly I end up sleeping on the couch. It's almost as bad as another shoah.

Attached: poorfags_just_wanna_1292067178.jpg (390x280, 25K)

Gonna get a lot of hate for this, but yes. I'm not a social butterfly, but my only "friends" were women, and about a year ago I had to cut them both out of my life because of the whole #MeToo thing, and the fact was that at least one of them had a proven history of making untrue claims against men. She was #MeToo before #MeToo was a thing. After all of this happened I was just like "ewwwww, yeeeeeea, can't be doing this shit".

Too bad too cuz aside from her being crazy she was pretty cool otherwise, and very intelligent.

But IDK man, you know? Like what's the point of hanging out with a bunch of women, normally? Unless you're like married or something, right? Like what the fuck do guys get from that? I think most dudes that are social butterflies are like that priestfag in The Sopranos. Just gets some kind of vicarious thrill by vicariously being near women or something. I dunno. That whole "social circle culture" has always been a weird thing to me. I was home-schooled, but when I went to college I saw it first hand and I was just like "ummm no".

That's what JEWJEWJEWtheyJEWJEWJEW want you to think.

Don't have sex.

i think "social circle culture" is in serious decline among zoomers, and that's a good thing

Yeah, well, lol. Yes and no, I guess it's more complicated than that. Social isolation is on the rise. That's not quite the same thing as simply withdrawing from "social circle culture" or whatever you'd want to call it.

I mean, you can NOT take part in the stupid party scene and play stupid passive aggressive urban hipster status driven competition games that express as fashionable dress attire, music, politics, and virtue signaling, without simultaneously being totally socially isolated.

I mean, you know, you could just focus on your family and maybe a best friend or potentially two. Of course, everyone has to make their own decisions but I feel fairly confident in saying that nearly universally this is the most healthy and also low-stress option.

>having a life that can be ruined

Attached: 0637 - b48toyg.jpg (493x203, 21K)

No, not really.
Mainly because I’m a tall, built, solid looking guy. So I’ve never experienced any of the push back from women that seems to occur to so many other men.
I also don’t get inappropriate when speaking with or near women. And if I do, I make sure it’s funny so they laugh to my more crude jokes.
I honestly think it’s something that I and my friends can get away with because we’re all good looking guys, we’re funny and charismatic.
Most of the metoo shit is either when a chick is trying to get revenge, when she’s trying to climb the ladder at work, or the guy who made comments / advances just wasn’t good looking.

If you notice this only happens to famous people or those with an internet presence. Just masturbate if you're in college and you'll be good.
No one wants to publicly shame you for points if they can't point others to you.

I hang out with women because they will then bring their attractive friends. Or they will think to hook me up with their friends. I tend to hang out with only good looking women though because of that. Plus the flirting is fun, especially with girls that are just friends cus it’s practice for the real thing.

I don't hold doors open anymore just let it slam in their face I already have a girlfriend so I have nothing to gain from them. One uppity SJW ruined it for the rest of them.

not terrified at all I just walk right up to them and take possession, they put up no resistance.
And I'm only about 50% Chad.

Ooooof this sums a lot of the issues in modern society and dating and relationships up right here, doesn't it, people?
Women hang out with guys and always think "teeheeheehee we're just friends" but IRL any dude that has a social circle full of women that are "just friends" has another agenda, usually a sexual agenda. This is true 100% of the time. 100% of the time.

Women dont fuck nice guys. They like being treated like shit. That way they feel like they can change you. It makes them feel like they are worth something

>That way they feel like they can change you.
It's so fucking true and every relationship like this I have been in is hell.

No, women really like a masculine man who makes decisions. The worst thing you can ever do is show weakness around a woman. A man should never fear a woman, ever.

Attached: girl-talking-to-guy-outside-051717.jpg (900x600, 300K)

Be professional. Always

Get off of Jow Forums, if you cant properly talk to somebody just because they have a vagina you probably shouldnt be here, or else youre gonna go full beta

A reminder that majority of all men that have gotten successfully #metoo'd have been male feminist allies. Women go for easy targets they can easily break.

Women are fucking miserable beings. They have no idea what they want and no idea what will make themselves happy. Good luck finding a woman who isn't like this.

>going outside without black makeup on

100% agreed. Just be yourself around your gf and she will pester the living fuck out of you to change you. Ya gotta be someone you're not just to make her happy.

Nope. I'm mgtow.
99 problems but a bitch ain't one.

Attached: its_happening.jpg (822x544, 96K)

half of women are filthy weasels like their soi boi male counterparts yes they should be beaten to death

#StraightPeopleProblems

I have 2 women friends who think the Me too thing is bullshit and literally blame rape victims to a level even I am uncomfortable with. I know them online though. I even used to insult them and shit and make sexist comments and they thought it was funny. Not to say nawalt. Msot are feminazi tier these days. I just know a few exceptions.

I think NAWALT for sure. Women are definitely not a monolith. They are humans though, and humans are creatures of just generally flimsy moral and ideological adherence when they come to judge something that opposes or conflicts with those morals are suddenly in their best interest.

I am just trying to say, I wasn't trying to put women down, and that decision I made isn't founded in a hatred of women cuz I don't hate them or have anything against them. It's just a combo of a lack of naivety about human nature and a recognition of the times we live in, as I see it.

then don't be unlikable incel

I'm alpha so no. Only beta males fear women.

>ID:gAY
>talks like a fag
On point

>I'm alpha
>pol

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

>Flag:Canadian
>makes cancerous comments
On point.

>only friends are women
>"ewwwww"
>"yeeeeeea"
>"Ooooof"
>"cuz"
>making excuses and pleading to imaginary bitches saying he isn't trying to "put them down"
You're a fucking faggot.

Attached: D34A0447-960F-4B0B-8B52-793012BA84BE.png (1200x1200, 70K)

Oh you don't like people who say "cuz"? That's like what sets you off and stuff? That's just too bad. You know why? Cuz all of your Canadian rage is impotent right now.
Cuz
CuzCuzCuz
Cuz
Cuz
Cuz
CuzCuz

Not me, I like being around women.

Damn nigger you're gay as fuck

Attached: leaffaggot.gif (1280x640, 149K)

It’s ok to rape btw

Attached: FC690846-3213-470E-892E-52CDEBA0ED7F.png (1326x954, 112K)

Not terrified, just disappointed.
>out on the town, looking to get my dick wet, like ya do
>chick is flirty, good to go
>suggest I drive her home, she agrees
>get to her place. nope. she wants to go to my place.
>aw yeah
>drive to my place
>first thing she does in the door is take her pants off and is all over me
>sexy times all night
>2 days later she looks me up on facebook. wtf.
>says I raped her because she was drunk.
>double wtf
>pretty sure she was fishing for me to say "omg yes I raped you nono i'm sorry" so she could sue me

I don't take the bait but still, goddamn. I've hardly gone out since then. I know that no means no. I fucking also realize that the inability to answer also means no. But if yes also means no then we have entered dark times and I can't fucking deal with it.

Goddamn Christians were on to something when they said no sex until marriage. I bet they had the same fucked up shit 2000 years ago and say "you know what, we can fix this."

Fag

yes, I wish they would just leave me alone too. But they don't. Almost every day at work I get hit on by a bunch of nonwhite girls and this one trashy white girl. They get so aggressive and forceful with trying to grab my attention and such. There's this one mixed black girl in particular who's super sexy and smart,and has been persistently and passionately chasing me for months now. I've been resisting so far partly because of metoo, but mostly because I'm not sure if I should give up on the dream of finding my aryan princess. But I'm getting old, and tired now. And just yesterday I felt myself really fall for this girl in a way that ive been trying to avoid to no success. The way she constantly gets close to me, how she looks into my eyes, her touch, and her psychologically dominating aura is just too irresistible. But I'm still deeply conflicted about my duty to my people and the white race. I hate myself, and I hate having emotions. /rant

>Anyone else fucking terrified of just being around women these days?
no
I don't know the reason but most of them like me

HAHAHA BLACKED.COM

notsureifserious.jpg
Personally, I'd go for it. Fuck society. Fuck society's ideas of normal. Fuck the world. Burn the whole goddamn fucking pile of shit. You found a girl that's into you? And you like her? Roll with it. I hope you're trolling about caring about what the world thinks because the world does not give one fucking fuck about you.

maybe i will.

Attached: 1567227978041.jpg (1440x1375, 116K)

pol has always been a board of wholesomeness.

Actually if you just treat everyone with respect, dignity and in a professional manner at all times, and do your job competently, you should be fine. You guys realize the vast majority of this HR shit with sensitivity training is low IQ retards making stupid inappropriate jokes at work. Just fucking do your job and don't act like a jackass

Holy shit fucking THIS. I have noticed this so much in my professional life. They will naturally submit to the authority of confident men who take charge and make difficult decisions, well honestly just about everybody does that, it's not just a woman thing

no
easy to recognize mentally ill women
easy to stay away from them

no, not really. fuck em, what are they gonna do?
they can't sue me because my assets are untouchable. they can't fire me because i'm retired. they can call the cops, but i don't give a fuck.
fuck em. what can do they do?
they can suck my dick!

Attached: 1563539716613.gif (500x505, 3.13M)

You're a total fag. This is reason enough not to be friends with women and only fuck them.

I'd cripple anyone who tries to metoo me.

>I end up sleeping on the couch.
Your relationship be like:
youtube.com/watch?v=hRW9Qm2fQcE

Attached: 157908933.png (261x281, 116K)

Stop being such a sissy.

Learn proper posture, loose weight if you are overweight and just look down on them or laugh in their face about their shallow views.

>Women dont fuck nice guys. They like being treated like shit.
Yeah only works if you're attractive.

I love being around women and say some rude stuff sometimes, I don't share your experience incel user

No.
Fuck 'em.

>posture, weight, behave like x
>t. low test pua
be yourself and you will get them all user

Attached: 1567246842310.gif (494x419, 313K)

This, pic unrelated

Attached: 1561271637579.jpg (500x375, 39K)

Just completely ignore them, if you're a decent guy who's reserved and good looking you'll have women crawling all over you once you find yourself in a structured setting with people who can see your virtue daily. Women crave the attention, so if you can train yourself to deny it to them. You can force them to prove themselves to you, and they will create openings for you which won't be meetoo traps. You will find much more success with women and so much less BS if you can do this.

>one wrong comment
it's worse than that user just a shy glance or a breath in the wrong direction and they can ruin you for the rest of your life. I would just not go outside if I were you.

so much this, not being on social media reduces your risk by so much.