Who you got Jow Forums? One of these candidates is going to make America great again. Are you excited...

Who you got Jow Forums? One of these candidates is going to make America great again. Are you excited? Finally America will be back on course. And I mean a downhill course.

Attached: meetthedemocucks.png (1239x618, 885K)

Attached: How the Democratic Party has Destroyed America for 100 Years.png (927x6648, 1.17M)

Hopefully it’s an old white guy.

Tulsi is going to end up being their candidate.

Doubt it. She’s already being kneecapped.

Feeling the Bern but I bet Biden will get it riding off Obama's coatails, Warren is his biggest opposition and the rest are jokes

Whomever will do the most harm has my vote. Fuck this goddamn nigger and spic infested country

It's down to Bernie or Warren. Biden is literally senile, Harris' reputation is shot to hell, and Buttegieg will never secure the black vote. Gabbard is the best candidate but her prior activism being painted as transphobic and homophobic ruins any chance of her gaining traction with the general public.

This red pill has been saved in the archives for months. We either find a way to get a libertarian with some brains in or we continue down the same path of devastation with either a left or right candidate. I don't hate Trump, but he has too many obstacles to overcome.

The circus must go on. Who's the one to step up and end the Fed?

It's going to come down to blacks actually voting for Bernie or Warren unless the Primary schedule avoids the South until the end. His lack of support among them solidified his loss against Clinton and outside some younger woke types, things aren't looking too much better.

Seriously, you could promise all the repartations and gibmedats and if you don't have a rapport, they'll go "who dat?" and vote solely off of name recognition.

Yang.

If Yang isn't the Dem nominee, I'll officially be black-pilled and beyond all hope.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-06-27-at-6.32.28-PM.png (277x355, 64K)

The only possibilities are Biden, Warren, or Bernie and their likelihood is in that order.

Biden can lean on Obama, but he is easiest to rope in Epstein and the Clintons with. He's also said far more retarded things than Trump, won't appeal to Dems as a white male, and may actually be a pedo.

Warren is the easiest to beat, Bernie shifts focus to the people actually running this country.

Anyone that doesn't realize that Elizabeth Warren is the next President is a twat that isn't paying attention to what's going on in the world.
Take this post to heart, dipshits.

Attached: elizabeth-warren-sm.jpg (1200x650, 718K)

are you a liberal? why are you here?

did you not pay attention to what the DNC did to Bernie in 2016?
>tulsi or yang EVER getting anywhere in the democrat machine
nope

Agreed

Jesus fucking Christ Democrats

Jesus, the Democrats are doomed.

Most analysts agree that she would EASILY lose both Wisconsin and Pennsylvania to Trump.

So explain how she would win again?

>Most analysts
No sourcing.
Sure thing, Professor Jow Forums.

The Democrats are going to fuck this up again, aren't they?

Attached: 1564101934167.gif (380x285, 802K)

This, actually. I honestly want this country to collapse so we can rebuild something better; like when your E-Mail gets so filled with shit you just say fuck it, create a new E-Mail, and go on about your life.

I’ll tell you what will happen.
The DNC knows it’s boned. They can’t win with people being hopped up on TDS, the grip of the far left is too strong. Biden is the sacrificial lamb, this run is mostly to build up potential challengers for 2024.
Trump’s got the “it” factor, something none of these losers has.

There’s nothing more Democratic than snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

It's obviously going to be Biden

Not kneecapped, just memoryholed. Yang will be similar after this next debate. I'm sure closer to November 2020 MSM will make hitpieces on both. If they haven't already. If Yang actually got somewhere,he'd be smart to escape and make his own third party. Making the DNC kvetch even harder

Attached: 1566841062822.jpg (720x721, 47K)

Biden will win the primary... he's already been choosen. Bernie might win if this shit is real and not set up but the others are just filler. Trump wins again regardless.

He probably doesn't give a shit about the hivemind. Much like me. Unironically gonna vote Yang.

If Biden wins Trump will slaughter him. Do the Democrats not see this?

Thats the point.

>Unironically gonna vote Yang.
Yang is absolutely the worst of the bunch.

Accelerationism is the stupidest fucking meme, and it’s only pushed by dem shills and legit psychopaths.
If the USA burns down it won’t majestically rise from the ashes as a white country - it’ll Balkanize and be divvied up as foreign powers get involved.
Guess who runs the world now faggots?
RUSSIA AND CHINA.
And if you think living in a world centered around either of those two would be pleasant, you have no idea the horrors they would inflict upon us for keeping the boot on their throat all this time.
Whites would be rounded up and killed in camps, there would be no ethnostate, and this meme needs to fucking die already.

Attached: 2DDE281B-A48D-4755-9DA7-4B2149F2ECC3.jpg (640x457, 22K)

Why does Castro look like Klobuchar took off a wig and got a spray tan?

I'm about 55% sure it'll be Warren, 45% Biden.

Biden is solely coasting on being Obama's VP, which can go far but I severely doubt it'll be enough to give him the edge - his youth support doesn't exist, he has a past of saying stupid shit, and he genuinely seems way too old for the job (he's a guaranteed one-termer, why would Dems want to lose an incumbent advantage in 2024?). He very well could beat Trump but I just don't think he's going to survive the primary.

Warren, on the other hand, ticks off all kinds of boxes - woman, progressive, and media-friendly; Bernie is a wacky rough around the edges radical, Warren looks like a nice grandma and has tons of policy to back up her ideas so she'll gain normie and bureaucrat votes that would've otherwise went to someone like Biden or Harris. She also will have no issue getting the Bernie bros, as their base almost entirely overlaps - why would you even bother with Bernie, who's just as old as Biden, when you could get the same ideas with Warren, who's more electable?

As far as the smaller fish, I see several of them gunning for VP slots (except O'Rourke because he's one of those perpetual losers). I could easily see a Warren-Castro, Warren-Buttigieg, or Biden-Harris ticket.

>Warren
You mean the fake Native American who only inherited the drinking problem Warren, right?

Lel Warren shills out on full force. She is trash. All she does is copy Bernie on the trail whilst secretly coordinating with her donors. She comes off as fake as her native American heritage. She can't beat Trump.

Yep. This will be an easy win for Trump. Digits confirm

They all would unironically be better than the tweeting faggot we have now.

Anyone else looking forward to Trump being indicted after he loses 2020?

Nah. Trumps an even bigger faggot than you are, and the only chance of a better America is to burn down the current one. Eat shit, bootlicker

Yang can heal this country

good time to vote third party.
may not win this go round, but if people just start voting for them, we may get somewhere come 2024.