Why indians are universially hated in the west ?

Why indians are universially hated in the west ?
They are smart, hardworking, polite and have a great cuisine.

Attached: fstVZvhG8dPq6D2VATdX5WwJyPQ2LBe_epxE87VE01A.jpg (634x883, 105K)

he's her gay friend

They’re rude, smelly, retarded and the food is okay.

>smart
the high iq ones have a kind of craftiness to them, but they're worthless for doing any kind of real work (even intellectual work). the only thing they're really good at is being obsequious ladder-climbiers

>hardworking
pfffft ahahahahahaha

>polite
brahmin are all giant cunts. every one of them.

>great cuisine
fried beans with spices, wow revolutionary

They are a group with a highest median income in the US.

>pfffft ahahahahahaha
>worthless for doing any kind of real work
Then why do tech companies import indian profesionals on such a large scale ?

Smart? Didnt i read they stuck an air compessor hose up their friends ass and inflated him to death the other day? These people are retards.

reason

Attached: p.jpg (275x183, 11K)

Their culture is dirty and alien. Like most Asian nations (barring East Asians like South Korea and Japan), their society is predicated on survival amongst hordes of people. For this reason, they have evolved to become a people largely lacking in empathy or concern for one's neighbor. They're so consumed with fighting just to survive that they cannot spare a moment for art, or governance, or charity, or community. You can point to examples of their "culture" in a vacuum, but that's produced by one individual in 10 million, whereas in the West it's 1 in 100,000. To be fair, this has allowed them to survive for this long, but that kind of people has no place in our homelands. You can see it in their behavior. Complete disregard for their host nation, its customs, and its people. Asians are a plague on the land, but until recently the spread was limited to their shithole piece of Earth.

in reality most incels are asian

Attached: faggots.jpg (1100x619, 133K)

Attached: C9F2A683-40DA-45AB-B5EA-782C797AF91F.jpg (829x431, 114K)

they poo too much

This is because we're only exposed to their best and brightest. Only the elite Asians actually make it to Western nations. For every Indian doctor or Chinese businessman in America, there are 1,000,000 rat-eating mongrels back home.

They only live in high-inflation cities.

>cheap labor
>speaks the language
>has a degree in computer science (nevermind that it's fake and they're literally retarded)
>indians worm their way into management and hire more indians
I work in tech. everyone I know, in business and academia, regrets every single indian hire they ever made.

the chinese and eastern europeans are the high iq, hardworking immigrants. street shitters are worse than worthless.

>creepy socially awkward smelly shitskins who cant use toilets...
hmmmmm i wonder

Came here to say exactly this

the white mans time at the top is over. what you're seeing here are the death throes

>great cuisine

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-09c104c83cf6-liveleak-dot-com-cd21f56afeb0-shitty.gif (100x100, 41K)

smell like shit, annoying accent, cheap as fuck. They buy gas stations because previous owners dont want to do repairs, and neither do the indians. Next time you fill up at an indian pump, expect bolts and shards of metal to poor into your gas tank.

The whole income thing typically stems from rich people moving across the ocean and getting jobs here. Imagine being so rich that you can just move to another country, buy a house, have a job, and raise kids and pay for their college. It's because the dumb ones stay back in India; india is a shitty country. Brain drain, look it up.

And what's with the meme flag? Are you new to Jow Forums?

keep dreaming david

They’re kind of annoying but I don’t hate them like I hate spics and niggers

>great cuisine.
Every time I go to an indian restaurant, 6 hours later I've got green shit shooting out my ass.
I'm done with Indian food.

OP hasnt responded for a couple minutes. I will assume that he is a newfag and cant find his post HA

>Why indians are universially hated in the west ?
They aren't you stupid fuck. As long as they're not Muslim I have no problem with them.

DESIGNATED

You only have to work with an Indian to despise them.

You’ve never had to deal with them in business. They are the most vile, petty, entitled and insufferable group of people on the planet.

I’d honestly take niggers over Indians.

Fuck them that much.

>not hating all non-whites

You're making a huge mistake.

>Then why do tech companies import indian profesionals on such a large scale ?
Same reason as Mexicans.
They're cheap.

Sound exactly like Americans you should get along great.

They eat diarreah

Does her choot smell of curry?

Attached: Poo In It.png (629x403, 368K)

you think she let him touch her bobs and vagene ?

Attached: rapist.png (472x645, 369K)

Whos this gold-digger and why is she with a poo?

/thread
They make shit doctors

1. very rapey and desperate
2. Typical scammers, shady tech support and telemarketers
3. The food is disgusting and the personal hygiene is as well
4. They will vote for more gibs to send back home. They are not loyal to the US, they serve themselves and another nation
They are parasites.

They are usually rude and smart ass types.
>I got a degree from the University of (Some Indian City)
Those degrees are the equivalent of Zimb Dollars.

pathological liars. backstabbers. only hire more indians when they get to higher positions.

Good, you should take all of them.

They have their ups and downs, generally they are a good race but also sometimes annoying as fuck. I got a few at a garage sale once. It was painful to deal with them.

Twice he told me that all he had was 1 dollar on him.

Tell me again how it is watching Mahmoud pound your boyfriends ass right in front of you.

Can't exactly cross the Rio Grande to get here.

It couldn't be more obvious that you are Indian. Fuck off.

Lol OP, with niggers being such a problem in the state nobody even notices poos.

Wow Thank for the comprehenive replies, guys.

I'm doing a piece on internet hate groups for an eastern european newspaper.
Does anyone want to be interviewed ?

Sincerely yours, Violeta.

Weird dudes..

Attached: Image-1.jpg (800x638, 148K)

Worst customers. Don't get behind one in the local grocer.

No one hates Indians like other Indians
The only Indians I hate are the ones that act so fucking rich and entitled they boss people around and act belligerent while driving their standard black Mercedes SUV
I live in New Jersey, so I should probably move if I have a real problem with Indians

The food is shit. Literally

-One of the dirtiest people, even the clean ones are still dirty, even the ones born in the west, still fucking dirty,
-Racist, I've dealt with many many of them, the moment they have power over something, they show their racist side, hire more of their relatives, push anti anything-not-pajeet.
-Hypocrites by nature, can smile in your face all day, pretend he/she supports you, and then you find later they're actually the one who tried to double-cross you.
-Till this date, never found a single monkey of them actually creative, either programming or designing, or hell, even a simple public speech, it is always taken from somewhere and claim the credits.
-They have a belief that their culture is superior among all cultures throughout the history, and it is literally shit.
- Pro kike
tldr: They're like roaches, can live with shit, claim an ancient history, can live without its head, and rapid breeding.

Interview peaceful and good-hearted gypsies coming from India in Lunik IX, dear journalist

Attached: lun.jpg (500x333, 56K)

Based Pajeets.

Make India Great Again.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_FANÁTICO_20HINDÚ_201260_20X_20740 (1260x740, 136K)

They get affirmative action gibs for their convenience stores for 5 years. Then when the affirmative action gibs expire they give it to their family to get 5 more years of gibs.

The corrupt doctors who overdiagnose whites on opiods and get them killed as well as the doctors stealing meds tend to disproportionately be Indians/Pakis.

Also they work for cheap and take entry level basic jobs away from college grad whites. And when they stay long enough to become naturalized they enjoy hiring other Indians.

Attached: Reac 8.gif (360x360, 3.99M)

>and the food is okay.
Pretty fucking much this.

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 446K)

There are just too many of them.
And they are not athletic, witty, funny or charismatic people to be beloved by others. the best quality, only found in their most elite 0,1% circles, is that they are nerds that get into Ivy League colleges and Silicon Valley, and even that not as much as chinese.

>You’ve never had to deal with them in business. They are the most vile, petty, entitled and insufferable group of people on the planet.
This is so true, especially if they become managers.

>indians are universially hated
...bcoz they dark

Holy fuck this is so true. I'm in graduate school and have class with one of the new graduate students incoming this year. At first I thought she was a cute Indian girl, but you could smell her body odor and HOLY FUCK. For whatever reason Indians don't like to shower or use deodorant. And this aint an isolated incident. In another class a few Indian girls sat near me and holy shit the whole class period you could just smell the nasty body odor.

They make Jews live the term nigger rich.

>t. tastebudless pleb

>smart
The Indians that get to the US are cherry picked from a pool of billions in the East. India's average IQ is 83 which is even lower than niggers in the US. Don't flatter yourselves.

I'd rather have poor uneducated Russians or other eastern euros than turd colored Indians because they're "smart"

Also, yall' seriously smell, holy crap.

>They are smart
kek
>hardworking
hardworking grifters. I've literally never known an Indian Doctor who wasn't a crook.
>polite
Those people are rude as shit, you're out of your mind. Also, you always see them among the jews' favorite pet groups they trot out to lecture whitey and tell him he's evil.
Jews are actively displacing whites and real Asians with these street-shitting H1-B drones.
>have a great cuisine
Fuck you. I lived in a building full of those savages and it was disgusting the smells their apartments would emanate. Indian cuisine is fucking vile. It smells like they're eating their own shit.
The street-shitters threw their lot in with the kikes, and you won't see me shedding any tears over it.

Attached: 1487236509355.png (694x642, 442K)

>it was disgusting the smells their apartments would emanate
I once visited a friend who was living with one of these subhumans, he starts cooking and even we were sitting in the other room, my shirt got that smell and couldn't get rid of it until I washed it twice

AAAAAAAGGGGH A LIBERAL PAPER JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!!!!

Keep dreaming, shitty papers are written every day and yours wont be any better, Violeta? Tranny name? lmfao. And get called out on the meme flag, cunt.

My personal experience of Pajeets in California:
-Worked for an Indian run startup. The bosses cheated me out of a promotion they promised me, then when I protested they fired me.
-Did construction work for Pajeets. We agreed a discount for installing two systems but when we arrived they said they only wanted one for half the price of two.the materials, then when we arrived they said they only wanted one at half the price of two.
-Driving for Uber: Pajeets stink, never tip and complain about anything.
-Roofing contractor friend says he hates working for Pajeets as they are cheap bastards.
-Worked for a Fortune 500 company with a Pajeet VP. he was the most arrogant SOB in the whole company.

They don't poo in the loo.

fuck off, vindaloo is the food of the six armed gods

Does anyone want to share his views to a large audience in Eastern Europe ?

Poor hygiene

>Why indians are universially hate in the west?
>implies that eastern countries dont hate indians

Bangladesh loves indians right? Pakistan loves indians right? Chinese love indians right? Muslims love indians right? Im pretty sure the whole fucking world hates indians.

>Indian cuisine is fucking vile.

This desu.

I walked by a family of indians living in an apartment in America once around dinner time....HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

It literally smelt like they were cooking raw human ass and seasoning it with fresh hot shit.

I gagged and threw up a tiny bit in my mouth.

Attached: pajeet_penis.png (885x791, 137K)

As long as they stay in India and stay away from White women I don't care about them. I think some of them are getting kind of smug. They haven't really done anything impressive... ever! So their egos need to be checked. There are way too many of them. Actually, you are right. They stink and I don't like them!

Damn fuck Pajeets, But, fuck you for expecting a tip for Uber. Fucking free loader.

They lie a lot and seem to be one of the most autistic groups of people out there.

This is Jow Forums honey, we're supposed to remain anonymous. We could even be your best friend or neighbor. Fuck you for trying to dox us

And show your fucking flag, i bet you're from india

Every Indian I have ever worked with with was an entitled arrogant piece of shit. They are universally despised as the cockroaches of Asia. Even the hookers in SE Asia don't like them cos they stink and are cheap.

>the food is okay

If you use their recipes and make it fresh yourself, sure. If you go to a restaurant it's probably someone else's leftovers added onto yours.

Because you are dumb, lazy, impolite, lying, cheating, hecklering, backstabbing, oyveying little browner smelly Jews leeching from us and your countries only pride is being shat out in a region where plants grow that taste good and have more value than an Indian life.

Spics of Asia

Ha, Connor is jealous that this poo is pooing a white girl

How many olympic gold medals have they ever won? How many significant discoveries in history come from India? Answer: Zero and zero. Case closed.

Because they hate us. Every poo working at a gas station register greets me with a silent scowl. I tried many times to be polite and cordial, but they say nothing back to me except what my total is, not even hello or have a goodnight.

How many olympic gold medals has that country of 800 million people won? How many significant discoveries come from India? (electricity, penicillin, etc). Answer: Zero and zero. Case closed.

Top kek faggot. You'd rather be surrounded by spics than pajeets. Pajeet women are not desirable.

high cost of living cities and copy-paste tech jobs are high paying, low-skilled labor
Flips are also highly paid because they're all nurses
Highest median income != High IQ
Importing and Mixing with low IQ brown subhumans destroys a nation and turns it into brazil

>Pajeet women are not desirable
Every time I'm around one of them, I really question my sexuality

We are high income throughout US... we are at least $40K higher income than our competitors.. this means either we are as good as you or better than you

Attached: IndianIncomeUSA.jpg (960x862, 425K)

I'm not from India. Not gonna dox anyone. I can interview you through the medium of your choice

Just the rich ones buddy, obviously you're too stupid and too poor to move out of india

I'm Indian and I was doing pretty good while in school, but since dropping outta college, everyone sorta forgets about you. It's like you're the token diversity friend in the group if you're indian. Only saving Grace is joining a martial art or gym or something physical

all haters are seething because they envy us
they know we are the best and they will never reach our level of success

Attached: SuperPajeet.jpg (512x512, 37K)

Thats only the Indians who were able to afford to LEAVE India and settle in the US. Basically the Indians represented in that "study" are the 1% of India.

LMFAO
M
F
A
O

Attached: 1557085569830.gif (301x405, 2.52M)

3rd world scum

Im going to save you some trouble and just tell you that nobody on this website is representative of anyone else on this website. So doing an interview would be pointless.

Entitled beyond belief. Unbearable.

1% of india stay back in India to live as kings.. what you are familiar with are middle class of india and the H1b guys are all lower to middle class

The darker the Indian, the shittier, but the whiter the Indian the more exploitative.