WHITE MASS SHOOTER COUNTER

Whites account for 55 to 65% (if you count in white hispanics) of indiscriminate mass shooters, blacks account for 20%. This is both the yearly average and the average of the past 40 years, regardless of the varying numbers of mass shootings which different sources use. According to the FBI definition of a mass shooting blacks account for 70%, non whites for 85%, while whites account for some 15% on a yearly average. The majority of these are gang related and they add up to several hundreds yearly. Whites are under represented under both definitions. Virginia beach, Aurora, Wallmart shooting before the El Paso one, Ladd-Peebles Stadium shooting this friday, those were all indiscriminate black mass shootings commited this year. Don't let the "white male" mass shooter mith take any more ground than it already has. Expect threads like these to become common place soon. I intend to agitate Jow Forumsacks into becoming more active in prioritising and combating the narratives. The SOONER, the better.

Attached: black mass shooter.jpg (645x1024, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7415079/amp/Multiple-injuries-reported-active-shooter-incident-Odessa-Texas.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=D2nWU2q0QXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>blacks account for 20%
Despite being only 13 percent of the population africans comit over 20% of all mass shootings.

And an even greater percentage of ordinary shootings as well

>I pull statistics directly from my bunghole

>Daily Mail article specifically referring to the shooter as "white"

I'm not all that familiar with the political agenda of the Daily Mail, pretty sure they're not anti-white or PC, doesn't really matter, this article will serve as a great example of anti-white media bias for normies. Save the pic and link.

google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7415079/amp/Multiple-injuries-reported-active-shooter-incident-Odessa-Texas.html

Where are your sources?

Attached: 1567299820945.png (890x858, 565K)

Modern year

Attached: 1567219900354.jpg (713x767, 140K)

>no sources

Of course.

Attached: 2019 Mass.jpg (3009x3240, 1.7M)

Chainsaw privilage. He,she,it,sh-it. Have a non-drug related bump. Holiday weekend in chiraq, bets on total shootings? Good luck to those in d[el]orians path.

Came here to post this. Whoever made it deserves tendies and milkers.

Attached: 1567294008331.jpg (768x827, 158K)

You naggers need to watch/listen to colon Flaherty who talks about black crimes. m.youtube.com/watch?v=D2nWU2q0QXs

He’s got a vid about 20 mass shootings by nogs in a week.
And ha! One of his podcasts he takes about some WaPo article about some laydee who wrote a book how 60% of black grrls are rapes by nogs by the time they get to college. But they don’t report it cuz gotta protecc the race. And of course there’s too many nogs in prisons cuz systemic wight supremes and relentless wight oppression and slavery. Dindu nuffin are all honor students.

Attached: 9220DC48-1059-4CE2-9E4B-55F0BCF445EF.jpg (1024x972, 100K)

>I pull statistics directly from my bunghole

I used the official FBI stats when referring to the "Fbi definition" of a mass shooting. It's harder to do this with indiscriminate mass shootings as there is an abundance of sources which use somewhat arbitrary definitions and methodology in collecting information. I avoided any sources which relied on collecting data from news media coverage, and those which failed to mention both definitions. Fact is, as far as indiscriminate mass shootings go the initial thread post contains the general consensus. There is a mother jones infographic floating around Jow Forums which does a good job at portraying the numbers.

Attached: black man lgbt shooting.jpg (498x1024, 74K)

>FBI derived definition

This is image of yours draws it's data from the same source I do.

What’s the difference between a plain old vanilla mass shooting and a “indiscriminate mass shooting?”

Black women don't commit shootings, black men men do, and black men are only 6% of the population

You're using a combination of the FBI definition and the indiscriminate one. When media outlets talk about mass shootings they're talking about the indiscriminate kind, although when they talk about numbers

It's the same thing.

An indiscriminate mass shooting by definition is 4 or more people either wounded or killed outside of another criminal activity, a shooting without a reason other than to kill people.

Came to post this

Attached: 1528195496204908916744.png (609x332, 177K)

>cut myself of there mid sentence for some reason
>as I was saying: althought when they talk about numbers-

-then they tend to use the FBI definition to inflate them, and when they talk about "why mass shootings happen" then they conveniently switch to the indiscriminate definition.

If we include white hispanics Mexico is an aryan country

So basically blacks shoot more people if they have a reason, while whites just prefer to go out in a blaze of glory?

You do realise I'm making /our/ point, right?
Here's some more, CNN approved stats as well, harder for the libs to deny that way.

Attached: cnn black homicide guncrime murder mass shooting.png (1200x1920, 306K)

No, as I've pointed out blacks are highly over represented across both definitions while whites are heavily and consistently underrepresented. Especially if you take un consideration how rare indiscriminate mass shootings are compared to the ones that fall under the FBI definition.

In a way you are undermining our point by promulgating the category of “indiscriminate shootings,” which inflates the role of whites in the commission of murders from gun violence.

Interesting sidenote question, how long before you think they were outlawed FBI crime statistics because of how (((biased))) they are against nogs?

>niggers shooting niggers over gang shit
>comparing them to autistic spazes

Democrats don’t care about blacks. Nobody does that’s why we don’t report on negro shootings. It’s like soldiers getting killed. Just the way things are. The savage dna will always prevail in the violence category.