Is Joker.... /our/ movie?

Is Joker.... /our/ movie?

>“Joker,” based on recognisable IP and now given the seal of critical and possible awards-consideration approval too, is so aesthetically impressive, effective and persuasive of its own reality that you see clearly how easily it could be (mis)interpreted and co-opted by the very Jow Forums/Incel/”mentally ill loner” element it purports to darkly satirize.

theplaylist.net/joker-venice-review-joaquin-phoenix-20190831

Attached: joker-3.jpg (1216x684, 158K)

I just wanted to see some fag get dumped in a vat of chemicals and kill a bunch of people.

>Jewywood
>/ourmovie/

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (904x864, 84K)

>purports to darkly satirize
Where is this stated? Looks like there are more rampant SJW themes than anything

honk honk

>Interracial WMBF couple
>(((Joaquin Phoenix)))

Not /our movie/ in anyway that I can see. Might go see it if it's really good and not too SJW.

Jow Forums is a pro-WMBF board

only niggers and fags super heroes

It's hilarious how the oh so righteous side of the history are talking about "the total outrage of including a black female as a romantic interest and that they can do better" bit. Good movie to pirate, not worth watching on the big screen.

It’s just pandering for shekels bruh. You’re the target demographic. Make a conscious effort to not see it.

Attached: 7F8DE6A7-115E-40CB-9CEB-39C0B44E0369.jpg (1125x1115, 903K)

Ex Machina is /our/ movie

Kys OP. Most of us aren't loner incels.

I know one of the scenes in the first trailer had three white guys beat up the joker on a subway. Lord knows you got to watch out for white men on public transportation...

how the fuck would this be /ourmovie/? if the joker is portrayed as aligning himself with our way of thinking then that's a bad thing you moron. seems to me that he will be a violent communist resisting the evil capitalists and he will hate indifference more than the actual evils that take place in our society. this shit will glorify an anarchist that seeks to destroy the cold hearted nature of le ebil right wingers

...no, too jewish!

>entertainment having bigger meaning
>jewwood

Cringe

The director is literally a pervert jew

>giving money to Hollywood because a faggot wannabee journalist working for a shitty webzine tell me not to
>giving money to Hollywood

Attached: 1451416196622.jpg (413x395, 32K)

jewish - gross - bunch of niggers in it - gross

>we are all clowns
go watch it

>mentally ill
Funny how the leftshits keep trying to co-opt Jow Forums ideas but keep failing.
>The word mentally ill is essentially synonymous with word Left/leftist, degenerates
>And of course, Jews

Too many niggers for my taste

Several threads on this movie, shills trying to viral market this as if it's not obvious

Lmao jew post

No, it's for edgy sperglords to identify with and inspire trouble. Don't fall for it. Keep the peace.

See: The Toxic Avenger

>bruh
fuck off, shitskin

>Is Joker.... /our/ movie?
Nope

>Jewish owned website called Jow Forums
>posting and spending life on it

can you please just GTFO already and find another website

Meh, I assume she probably winds up cuckinh him in the end, proving once again the old adage “around blacks never relax.”

>being this fucking new

Baneposting produced some of the funniest memes Ive ever seen. If we had any intelligence left on this board wed meme the joker into the stratosphere to gain sympathy with normies.

Honk honk faggot

Attached: CIA.jpg (615x409, 37K)

>Is Joker.... /our/ movie?
It was clearly coordinated with the honk meme to inspire white terrorism. But at this point I don't care.

It's going to distribute lots of "good ideas" about how to commit terrorism. This is clearly being done intentionally and clearly with the intent to help destroy our system. But at this point who can give a shit?

Exactly.

White man slowly loses his sanity trying to survive a nigger and kike infested city until he snaps and sinks the ship. This is to our advantage, think for once.

>White man slowly loses his sanity trying to survive a nigger and kike infested city until he snaps and sinks the ship. This is to our advantage, think for once.
This is not an accident. It is intentional. And it's going to lead to something that was planned by somebody who is not us.

Truth. But download it for free.

>Ex Machina

Brilliant movie

At the end of the day does it really matter who steps on the gas? If we can use this to our advantage we should

>At the end of the day does it really matter who steps on the gas? If we can use this to our advantage we should
We may or may not be able to. I'll put my money on whoever was planning this long ago.

Do you call people, “Mate?” Learn to write in English, you fucking aboriginal scumbag.

Attached: EEAF74B4-06D2-401B-A310-01BF08209538.jpg (1125x828, 813K)

Nope. Because it promotes degeneracy like mongrelization/miscegenation.

Attached: 4L_pwkWokuo.png (568x1024, 779K)

It's marketing itself that way, but it won't be.

Dark Crystal is apparently /ourshow/ though
>a race of hunched, big-nosed monsters lie, cheat, and manipulate the other races of a world into giving them power, control, and tithes while they secretly destroy their society and extracting the essence from sacrifices to extend their own lives

Attached: le happy skeksis.png (1000x1000, 218K)

I'm putting my money on janny

Gotta have that strong opening weekend box office.

Attached: 1554274565841.jpg (161x300, 10K)

This isn't 1989, dude.