Nobody is talking about the shooter at Ladd Stadium. I wonder why? ;)

Nobody is talking about the shooter at Ladd Stadium. I wonder why? ;)
mobile.twitter.com/SimoneEli_TV/status/1167666908474351622

Attached: screenshot-mobile.twitter.com-2019.09.01-03_21_16.png (604x854, 413K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F4nVtHnYxSc
cbsnews.com/news/alabama-football-game-shooting-leaves-several-injured-high-school-game-ladd-peebles-stadium-mobile-2019-08-31/
wkrg.com/news/breaking-teen-arrested-for-ladd-peebles-shooting-charged-with-nine-counts-of-attempted-murder/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doesn’t fit the narrative does it?

Infowars.com has a great article on this

youtu.be/F4nVtHnYxSc

cbsnews.com/news/alabama-football-game-shooting-leaves-several-injured-high-school-game-ladd-peebles-stadium-mobile-2019-08-31/

Oh OK. Mr.Obvious spreading fake news now I see.

Probably because it was organic.

Wait, how many mass shootings happened today?

about tree fiddy

Das raycis!

>Mobile AL
>lad peebles stadium
It was definitely niggers. That stadium is in the hood lmao.

It was that fucking Leprechaun.

oh my goodness that is so heartbreaking, I pee my pants

They never caught that fuxker.

Attached: lep.jpg (800x450, 134K)

that didnt look very serious. sounded like someone banging on the bleachers

wkrg.com/news/breaking-teen-arrested-for-ladd-peebles-shooting-charged-with-nine-counts-of-attempted-murder/

it was niggers

why they make him wear the NASA astronaut suit

Anyone surprised?

A pre mediatated mass shooting and a couple of fucking idiots shooting at each other over a fight are two different things.

How dumb could you possibly be?

O another black mass shooting psychopath even the retarded liberals can't deny, blacks need to be banned from all civilized countries.

Attached: 1a4245a3b93c905a92d59b9a769bf1a6d270c7006f8b47f442471b55939ae1d2.jpg (937x1200, 258K)

>5'6

Fucking manlets.

oh look its mr. know it all.

This is the nog

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-31-13-40-58.png (605x700, 582K)

>amateur sketch

then tell media to stop using the big figure

Because a failed shooting where nobody died isnt as big news as 5 confirmed death, 21 sounded and following the same pattern of multiple previous shootings. An angry nigger that couldn't even kill isn't news, even more with having a bigger news at the next day

Shooter is black, right down the memory hole. Media shredding all information related to it.

literally as soon as it was released he was a nigger the media went silent, same with social media

See You guys got screwed by the market. Sorry the news don't cater to your feelings but it's a business

Attached: CodyBshooter.png (640x480, 457K)