Check Mate

>Where is your meme magic now

Attached: roibuXu[1].png (1152x777, 535K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LNJi0CzfodI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's a body double. She died.

The elderly get energetic, right before they die.

Pancreatic cancer is mad bad dude cuz it sprays like hormones and regulatory enzymes all over your body so it gets everywhere. My asshole she's "fine"

how many babies did she drink?

Also who the fuck is this author with like a Turk's idea of a stereotypical Italian name and a face like an android

>most people barely live months after getting cancer
>she’s survived 3 different types
Doesn’t look like anything to me.

I'd like to know what kind of panacea they're giving her that they're keeping from the rest of us.

mask technology is very advanced now days
they could make anyone look like anyone

Doesn't Pancreatic Cancer has a very high relapse rate? Also doesn't it make you type 1 Diabetic in the process?

whats with the jews and their attachments to life anyway
that one with 8 times heart transplant was crazy enough

She is a walking corpse.

She just has to suck the life out of 2-3 goyim and she will be fine.

checked

Kek

Her only goal is to pretend to still be on the Supreme Court and hope she can prevent Trump from appointing a new one.

Caner or otherwise, nobody that old is "on their way to being very well".

Post the video. We all know she’s dead.

>2-3 goyim
Per hour.

Attached: Ginsburg Golden throne.jpg (473x670, 256K)

Jews are immune to meme magic. Only newfags don't know this.

Take this digit as proof of what I'm saying.

>that use of green text

Attached: 1566492741484.png (479x521, 207K)

>woman
>cancer patient
>jew
>in denial
checks out

They are if they eat enough baby foreskins.
Also nice digits

>B-b-b-ut the media says she's fine
Bitch has been dead for months. None of the 'sightings,' or photo ops, look anything like her. Prove me wrong.

I don't know why you are boasting. She is clearly going to die when Trump is president. The fact that smiled at her picnic yesterday doesn't change that.

>pancreatic cancer
shes dead soon

Haw two incidents of cancer in same year, claims that body isn't riddled with cancer...

youtube.com/watch?v=LNJi0CzfodI

Attached: 1564569004234.gif (240x180, 2.11M)

I was never against abortion until last year, and now I can't wait until this bitch dies just because I know abortion will be desirable collateral damage.

she thought it would be funny to get replaced by a female president (clinton) so she didn't retire when obongo was president
now she has to suffer for 6 more years under Trump or die
she is trapped by her OWN HUBRIS!!!!! YOU DUMB BITCH I HOPE EVERY DAY YOU SUFFER HOW YOU MADE AMERICA SUFFER

>I'm alive and 'on my way to being very well'
hahaha all stages of pancreatic cancer have a 20% 1 year survival rate and a 7% 5 year survival rate. She's literally just trying to hold on until next year in the hope of Trump not getting reelected. Mark my words she will die shortly after the election if he wins.

You’re a disgusting human being.

She's on her way ...

>mfw it comes out later that's really how she stayed alive so long

Attached: 0fztc2hrxhty.jpg (647x647, 35K)

so where is she? how can she be a goddess to the left and no one has seen her in public? they'd be celebrating

so is she

>Doesn't Pancreatic Cancer has a very high relapse rate?
They don't get far enough to relapse. Their remission is death. It's a brutal cancer.

fucking kek

Attached: 1548866003798.png (1416x1430, 840K)

She's already survived it once. She'll do it again, nazis.

Yeah, but they'll just pretend she's still alive for as long as it takes.

Seems her disappearance was just a test run. Now (((they))) know they can keep a corpse on the supreme court for at least 9 months before having to show any proof of life. In other words, if she survives another 6 months the dems automatically get to pick her (((replacement))), unless Trump miraculously wins in 2020. Even if she died today there's a chance they could probably stall until 2020.

The kikes were absolutely seething over Trump getting 2 SCOTUS picks. I'm sure they were planning a jewish majority after Hillary was elected (laff). Or maybe some obedient nigs. Either way, they would have ripped the constitution to shreds with their "interpretations" of it.

Attached: 4fb.jpg (200x251, 23K)