Why are americans so poor they can't even afford to tip their servers?

why are americans so poor they can't even afford to tip their servers?

Attached: poor not welcome here.png (509x640, 340K)

Attached: poor not welcome here2.png (515x791, 595K)

Why do people voluntary work underpaid and make the customers responsible for their salary? What's wrong with millenials...

It really makes you think...

Attached: 1545599198283.jpg (671x814, 155K)

Get a better job lol im not paying you

>Meme flag
Ameritard spotted
Nobody tips in Yuropoor beyond maybe Greeks I think

I wonder what persuasion these people were...

Attached: 1559782471056.jpg (1080x1080, 289K)

Attached: 513CDB80-E953-4E5E-A6B5-75AED3476142.jpg (300x168, 4K)

Whew talking about inferiority issues...

Attached: 1567213083967.jpg (512x384, 18K)

>purposely block out LaShawnda’s name.
>blame everyone in the country

Oh sad the one person who spends their whole shift bullshitting with coworkers stops at tables occasionally to write down an order that the cooks make, and a busboy takes to the table...just so the waitress can ignore you most of the night.

I normally don't eat in restaurants but where can I find the most Entitled waitresses to stiff,not with my stiffy if you know what I mean

Too stupid to do anything else, I'd know I'm a server

what's funny to me is the way they sabotage their own profession by bitching like this. Someday there will be a law outlawing tips in favor of minimum wage. Maybe then one of these retards will actually sit down and do the math to realize they slashed their own yearly wages in half in exchange for internet upboats

>Promotion brings out 'people' who normally can't afford restaurant.
Gee, I wonder what kind of 'people' they are referring to. Either poor niggers or rich kikes that love good deals, both are equally bad tippers.

I don't even go to restaurants besides fast food if I need to. I can make food at home.

Attached: i just want to grill for god's sake.png (640x631, 348K)

Not like the food alone isnt already expensive enough
Fuck off server cuck buttler, should have learned something of value so you wouldnt have to bring people their food

Why should anybody bother explaining it to you when you've clearly never missed a meal in your lifetime.

Every single waiter I've known has been vehemently against getting the normal minimum wage, because they know that even with the occasional shitty customer they still take home far more than any minimum wage employee.

uhhhh, maybe they blew ass at their job and the person wanted to send them a message with a BIG ASS ZERO with a line thru it as a tip

My wife tipped me off on this, but blacks who go out with purposefully make shit up about the service being bad throughout the whole dinner just to justify the no tip.

We were sitting close to them and they started complaining about how their table was dirty and then how the food was cold when it was served.

Truly opened my eyes.

Attached: 1519527847594.png (1313x1248, 251K)

more like why are bosses so greedy they wont pay waiters a reasonable wage

If you work at two seasonal restaurants during their busy season it’s more like $75-100k. Until it’s not and you’re stuck because you spent the last 10 years of your life as a waiter not acquiring skills and blowing money on partying because you think you make way more than you do because you get paid the same day pre-tax money.

Don't Worry Goy! The Free Market Will take Care of everything!

Please search for a better work man, or have sex. One of these days a customer won't tip a 90% and you'll snap. ;_;

What the fuck does the free market have to do with retarded waiters?

only virgins tip

Why is he lying? He pays a percentage of his sales? Wat?

Attached: 8-13-2013 11-40-29 PM.jpg (489x668, 71K)

TIPPING IS VOLUNTARY THOUGH hahaha I never tip even when i visit the states.

Why don't these wagies turn it on their employers for paying them shit money instead of the customers for not taking part in a broken system?

>be annoying entitled fag server
>get stiffed
I worked in a restaurant and never got a zero tip. Maybe because im not a preachy fag

Incredibly based and aussiepilled

>suggested amount 20%

They can go fuck themselves anything above 10% and the server better be treating you like royalty.

Is tipping a low cost virtue signal?

One of two reasons, #1 the waiter sucked at their job, was not attentive to customer needs, food was late (cold, not the right order, not cooked to customer specifications) waiter was rude. Or #2 customer was a nigger, niggers either don’t tip at all or are very shitty tippers! That’s a proven fact! I worked my way through college as a waiter/bartender and not one time in 5 1/2 years did I ever get a proper tip from a black person no matter how well I preformed my job.

anything above 0% and you are getting jewed. Protip, you already paid for your food

Wait staff tip out support positions like bussers (who clean tables, do most the dirty work) and bartenders who make their drinks. These tip outs that the wait staff give are a fixed percentage of their sales. The person in OP pic isn’t lying they are theoretically “losing money” by taking that customer. That being said wait staff are retarded and view everything as what they made that day rather than average it out over weeks / months / the entire year.

Your accent is worth getting stiffed

Management will always comp your food if you complain about it

t. Management

tipping isn't voluntary, only the amount
thats why theres a line on the receipt for tip
unlike in places like Australia and Europe, a 10% service surcharge isn't automatically included in the bill because muh freedom

Its a shame to hear about our foreign friends abusing our good nature and love for freedom when they come to visit, especially if they can more than afford a few extra bucks

Because of the taxes they pay to support welfare niggers like you Op.

And that’s the reason a lot of restaurants are doing away with tipping and just factoring it into the total bill now a days.

Because we're stupid simpletons who think that "not being racist" means you have a clue how to deal with the cost of living.

Looking forward to sweet death soon

The problem isn't that people don't tip.

The problem is that people are dependent on tipping.

>tipping isn't voluntary
So you are saying that if I don't tip, I will be arrested?

Why should we subsidize the restaurant owner's labor costs? If the hamburger is $8 bucks with a tip, then just put $8 on the fucking menu

>i have to pay for the privelege to perform a job i dislike
>that's the customer's fault

Attached: 1566010680167.jpg (640x640, 116K)

so what kind of percentage we talking here? why would you not pay out a percentage of your tips instead? why is a server paying out a fixed percentage of the restaurants sales that they just happened to handle, as if that means anything? can you explain the logic since you seem to know a thing or two about the restaurant biz? why wouldn't the restaurant be the one paying out a percentage of the sales to the other staff?

>Stop going out to eat
>restaurant makes no money
>closes doors and fires all wait staff

Luckily we don’t have this culture here.

I will tip only on special occasions and if I want to.

These people are not slaves, they earn a salary.

Because the west is built on narcissism and Judaism and is they are at their “peak” aka the beginning of their descent. Society dies the moment compassion dies, and every person with an ounce of compassion was systematically isolated from society through either direct methods or through long term methods. Social engineering economic warfare poisoning propaganda. There is no value to the life of any person who submits to the will of the United Kikes. It’s literally impossible for these people to change. They will continue to destroy all the rest of the compassion left until they need help and then they reap what they sow.

Obama is a mass murder who murder American citizens in intelligence journalism etc if they tried blowing the whistle. Obama is a mass murderer. Let that sink in. King nigger used da racizm shield to get away with mass murdering people and enslaving millions of others. Obama is a mass murderer. All his supporters know this but don’t care. Drone strikes on civilians good! Saying sand nigger bad! These are the people telling you to stop “hating”. They just want you castrated so only they can do the raping.

>inb4 jewfags use this to get a free meal

Also it doesn't always get comp'd

Are we basically fucked?

This, even though I only do this if the waiter was annoying.

When I worked in retail we had a woman chimp out like this because the male customer who walked in before her was asked if he needs help with anything. So it was clearly sexism that he wasn't getting special treatment.

If you can't afford to pay service personal don't hire service personal.

Beyond.
We're lying on a bed with jizz draining out of the holes.

Wouldn't give my friend 10$ for his birthday yet
I have to give some liberal slut that for litterally carrying food

I've never seen that yet in the US. Every restaurant wants a tip. Even some food carts.

its out of potential tips not sales, you are talking to some lying faggot looking for (you)s

Because you can hide tips if they are in cash. It also creates distrust. There’s flaws to both but majority of people tip it’s rare they don’t unless they’re niggers or foreigners.
While writing this I just put a $184 gratuity on a party’s bill. I’m also looking at one of the waiters total credit card tips from earlier and it was $600.
And Because the the busser, the bartender, the waiter, the food runner etc all conjointly worked together on all those transactions and thus should benefit from the proceeds.
We also pay them less because of this.

If you can not afford to tip your county assessor or landlord, you can not afford to live in a dwelling.

If you can not afford to tip your teacher, you can not afford an education.

If you can not afford to tip the walmart greeter, you can not afford groceries.

If you can not afford to tip a police officer for a speeding ticket you can not afford to drive on the governors roads.

If you can not afford to tip your auto mechanic, you can not afford to drive an automobile.

If you can not afford to tip your ISP, you can not afford the internet.

If you cannot afford to tip your vet, you can not afford pupper.

If you can not afford to tip your doctor, you can not afford healthcare.

Bitch harder and it will. I give away so much free shit its ridiculous.

Look at it more autistically: a tip is so expected in our culture, that the only thing voluntary about it is deciding you don't want to pay it. That Aussie is looking at it like, well it isn't mandatory, so I'm never going to pay it; meanwhile, the culture, business model and expectation of the server is that a tip is coming as the default. Thats why we have these "butthurt server" threads in the first place.

Choosing not to pay a tip before you've even received service or sat down is an abuse of our system, which allows the patron to choose the service surcharge (unlike in their home countries where eating out costs a fuckload more than it does here, and there is a mandatory 10% added for service)

I’ve worked in restaurants for about 15 years straight. no one wanted to serve niggers, because they never tip. They tip about 10% of the time. EVEN BLACK SERVERS didn’t get tips from them. They are also 10x more likely to make up some billshit complaint, and try to get the food for free or at least the bill reduced.

>Niggers are cheap and don’t want to spend any real money
>They also know that they won’t get called out on some retarded complaint, because they are niggers and will claim racism.

Anywhere expensive.

I don’t feel sorry for most servers. Most servers make more than I do

I’m a restaurant manager nigger. I’m at work right now

Must be why Jews love them so much.

>lazy fag waiter gets no tips
can we confirm jew

Crazy. If I was a busser and I didn't trust the servers, I'd just become a server. Bartenders are probably charging their regulars for a fraction of their bill to get massive cash/credit tips (as a % of the bill). Have you noticed bartenders with puny bills getting 100%+ tips?

>I pay a percentage of my sales to the [staff]
doubt

>rack up a bill
>$50

Cant afford to tip the bar security, cant afford to drink

This is why I don't like restaurants because they think I have to pay for the cut profit they get for the "tip rule".

He's probably a leftist cocksucker like you. I think you have more in common with some of us than you think Muhammad.

Here is a tip: get a better job, wagie.

Ha! Normie fag waiters getting red polled that naggers don’t tip.

And lol. I’ve been seeing $20 bills like this. Way to trigger some lefties when u pay.

Attached: 5D02AB85-E759-4B94-8EA2-F991713D5184.jpg (3352x2932, 2.63M)

>comparing honeycrisp apples to oranges
>comparing golden delicious apples to oranges
>comparing gala apples to oranges
>comparing mcintosh apples to oranges
>comparing granny smith apples to oranges
>comparing fuji apples to oranges
>comparing melba apples to oranges
>comparing red delicious apples to oranges

Some friends and I (all white except one is asian) went to an Applebees on 8 mile (not as sketchy as it sounds) in Detroit and were the only non blacks. Our service was shit and we tipped $0

Based boomer