Have Q Tards Realized it was a Larp Yet?

Q's last post said it will be a Hot August. Today's the last day of August and the only happening we got was Barr isn't prosecuting Comey. Do they realize it yet?

Attached: jdif.jpg (1024x575, 121K)

>and the only happening we got was Barr isn't prosecuting Comey.
That's a happening to you losers? Lmfao.

I'm not taking sides either way, but if Q was real, hypothetically, he would just be a guy in the white house, a cabinet member, nothing he said or claimed would be infallible. It's not like he's some time traveller from the future reading the akashic records to us. He's just a guy forecasting things based on his own insider knowledge, right?

It's been a pretty balls to the wall crazy month, OP. Where have you been?

Attached: 1566577721294.png (547x619, 560K)

maybe.
>

Believing some guy on the internet with a single letter for their name sounds pretty retarded.

Q predicted the shooting

Yea, you're right. It's not like some intelligence connected guy who would film rich powerful people and politicians having underage sex on an isolated island so it can be used to blackmail them to do and say as intelligence agencies like was arrested or anything. If only that happened.

I would like Jeff from Idaho to call in again and give us his current take. I think it's mostly bullshit, but he has an interesting way of working out what could possibly be going on.

Q is about building faith. When enough is built, God will act. That’s really all there is to it.

>Have Q Tards Realized it was a Larp Yet?
Burgers are incredibly dumb. They will never realize that this was just a larp

Attached: 1565719195010.jpg (900x575, 81K)

>happening

Anyone using this word not unironically is a retard

Attached: epstein_forgotten.png (517x769, 469K)

TRUST SESSIONS BRO

How is it a larp if Trump is clearly involved?

Attached: AF1 Call sign Q+.jpg (3326x1935, 768K)

it's Thomas Drake dude. And it's happening

Attached: 1371422350000-drake-1306161841_3_4.jpg (640x855, 56K)

HAVENT YOU REALIZED IT"S ABOUT SHIFTING THE COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS TO SHIFT TIMELINES PHAGGOT

So there's likely some lag and deviation, but as long as thing stay within the tolerance limits, it will happen.

Damn it. Why haven't you anons figured it out yet? Jeez. Maybe you're not as bright as you think you are.
Again, here we go: Q was real. Q worked closely with Trump until December 25, 2017. The Q posts were legitimate until that date. After Christmas day, 2017, the Q posts were parasitized by LARPS and to this day are posted by LARP frauds.
Go back and read the Q posts from Oct to Dec 2017. Those are real. Those are genuine. Everything after Xmas 2017 is bullshit.
Look for the phrase Q gave to Trump: "the floor is yours." This meant Trump was given complete control of the freedom operation by Q while Q exited stage left.
Who Q really is won't be believed by most humans and that's why he didn't reveal his true identity.

Trump's in on it, you fucking retard.

Qew predicted this...

He was talking about the weather. This was the hottest August on record.

The guy is fucking wearing a Q pin, people

Then "larp" is the wrong word, you fucking retard.

>8ch shut down, Epstein """suicide(d)""", False Flags, several happenings throughout august
Your premise is ridiculous.
@Jack getting hacked was hilarious too.
>only happening we got was Barr isn't prosecuting Comey
Pretty sure that happened in July anyway you stupid nigger.

No they haven't and that's what makes it even better

Attached: 1539406786364.jpg (754x1005, 80K)

so why should we believe u?

What did Sessions do wrong?

Rigght???

Daily reminder that the q larp started because one time trump tweeted that there was a calm before the storm and turbolarpers, shills, and autists started a general dedicated to that tweet that went on for weeks and spawned several tripfag larpers such as anon5, fbianon, and q. Further daily reminder that the group of shills begins q have admitted to making it all up in threads several times.

This would appear to be a superlative laugh, which would be a patrician choice.

Based Drake.

I thought it could also be linus torvalds.

Yes Q said coats before declaws, then said its hot in August..

Have you seen the declaws yet, wait till it’s time to wear coats..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
clueless

(((psyop))) is the right word

Attached: ABCB3077-97DC-4B5A-80E3-E908ED6DCBF5.jpg (3000x3000, 1.01M)

The thing is, even if Q was fake, it doesn't matter. It got people excited again, and helped get crowdsourcing and research going.

On a side note, I really don't think anyone, even Jow Forums, really, truly realizes the gravity of the 8ch situation. That's what bothers me.

Who do you think it is, asking for a friend who is human?

Everything you said is legitimately wrong lmfao
imo Q is Scavino, Miller, and Parscale; and others like Trump know and approve it.

It's an InfoOP, and no one asked you kike.

And then mysteriously died when every single person in the country knew he was a Target.
DOJ declines prosecution of Comey.
Still no fisa declassifications.
Endless investigations that just bleed into each other.
Freedom of speech openly menaced without censure.
Red flag laws flourish.
Even small things like 'youll know in a couple of weeks' (Pence's plane), memory holed.
Awans laptop... forgotten.
Nxivm....barely a murmur.
The elite flaunt the law with impunity.
Surveillance state gone absolutely mad...and no one even questions it.
Starting to feel like we've not only been betrayed, but setup.
And some of us are not even racist or whatever, just defending the right to speak freely about such things, and whose only goal in all of this was to safeguard the constitution, preserve the middle class and defend values that were not 20 years ago mainstream, have been made into pariahs, facing relentless persecution.
I really wish I didn't care and regret even daring to believe the world could be anything but this dystopian hellscape of vapid consumerism and rootless, cultureless automatons openly hostile to independent thinking and individual agency.
I'm sad about it all.
The real fascists are winning...and nobody understands the horrors consequent their victory.
The present age is caustic to my soul.

Jebus Christ is Q

Most of the people who cling onto this shitshow are people who are unshakably committed to:
>sending someone else's kids to die for israel
>mass murdering Germans and Europeans and keeping their countries flooded with nigger occupiers
>shrieking at anyone who will listen that Hitler was a lefty loony
>antifa iz da reel fashist
>democrats iz da reel rayciss
>wants to be replaced, but legally
>tells you its your own fault your life sucks because you won't work for $4 dollars a day
They will never "get it" because it confirms everything they want to hear. It's a secret Nazi plot, orchestrated by the secret Iranian cabal inside the state department and the jews dindu nothing. Stop looking into usury and aliums are real [and they're evil Nazis like Hitler. Hitler, Hitler, Hitler. ps i love niggers. Hitler].

I don't care if it's a LARP or not. All I care about is:

a) Q is on the FBI's Domestic Terror Watchlist
b) There are a bunch of frantic paid shills who swarm every thread screaming "Larp! QBoomer! Qfag! Qtard! Cult! Psyop! etc."
c) Q wakes up the normies to the existence of the satanic pedo elite death rings

Therefore, Q good.

I think everyone knows Q is a larp. The only faggots spreading Q shit are glowniggers

like all boomers, they will take their delusional beliefs to the grave. Most think they will be going to jew heaven, just ask them.

HH
We can only save ourselves, and hope god is on our side

Qanon is bipartisan with 6% of both parties believing so far.
The Trump selfies posted as Qanon was proof enough for me, but POTUS lack of denial is the best proof there is.
Don be a retarded faggot and pretend Trump would let a kid in a basement have such power over his base.
Real or not Trump endorses Q everyday he remains silent.

>Q
imo

Attached: night shift-bannon-.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Attached: something to that.jpg (256x197, 6K)

>even if Q was fake, it doesn’t matter
the thing is, it does matter...it makes people believe in a “savior”,by that I mean thinking the current situation in America will change on it’s own, people just need to “trust the plan”..... and it makes people have faith in a ZOG puppet

Attached: 098DE2D5-BA8A-46D9-AF92-A678E2BA4848.jpg (960x502, 39K)

>a)
nah, that was just one field office, but an attack nonetheless.
>b)
top kek the post below yours
>c)
That's the entire point. Unironically, millions were, are, and will be redpilled on JQ, Israel, FBI/DOJ, CIAniggers, ISIS, MS13, mass migration, globalism, Epstein, international pedo rings, FISA, cultural marxism, etc etc etc.
Boomers keep hopping on the bandwagon, that's because the info AUTISTS are spreading is reaching them.
Q is a way that anons can communicate with Trump, and Q posts info that can be dug on and spread to normalfags who are fucking asleep to reality.
/qresearch/ is (coming back soon) an autistic HQ for research, digs, graphics, memes, and spreading information/redpills to legitimately millions normalfags and boomers around the world.

Attached: Qregimechange.png (768x380, 98K)

I don't think I know who Q is. I KNOW who Q is. Q did not come here alone. He has allies everywhere on Earth. Everybody here taking guesses as to who Q is are just making fools of themselves. Q is not from here. Not from this world. If you don't believe it then you're just another juvenile, pimple-faced basement dweller who needs to get out in the world more. What Q brought here was spiritual help from the higher dimensions. All you asshats on the chans will find out for yourselves soon enough.

ITS FIVE DEE MONOPOLY U DUMB SHILL

this
we are here talking about it, therefore it's real

No

>Q is not from here. Not from this world

Attached: 1564978560005.gif (1221x1007, 142K)

No, he's not.

Zog puppet
>China GDP 12 Trillion
>Israel GDP 340 Billion
You chinks' astroturfing is relentless.

Attached: bruh.jpg (720x540, 31K)

Sessions fires the entire top brass of the intel community.
Is that nothing?
Kys

>/qresearch/ is (coming back soon)
Everyone who matters muted you fucks on the bunker. Infinity is never spooling up again because the board that mattered over there wasn't buying your bullshit.

yeah, who really controls Iran?
who really controlled NK?

Do people with Down syndrome have the ability to understand calculus one day?

And went after MS13
The owner is keeping it offline until he talks to congress you fucking retard.

you are beyond hope

Attached: C371EDAF-55E6-4167-A1C2-7AEDA107C76C.png (1058x685, 74K)

>Q worked closely with Trump until December 25, 2017. The Q posts were legitimate until that date. After Christmas day, 2017, the Q posts were parasitized by LARPS and to this day are posted by LARP frauds.
Lost me there.

You're either an imbecile or you're a reptilian.

Not the jews. Fucking retard.
>uh.. nobody is buying our jewish arguments for war anymore, what do?
>umm.. just shriek and howl that the countries we've been trying to subvert and overthrow and starve into submission for decades are secretly jewish

>Real or not Trump endorses Q everyday he remains silent
Trump endorses Q actively too.
(1/2)

Attached: 96fdfd92ed3ebdcedc0c6a5a6b161bdd5f8ca20b4bb17fa376167101e2383dae.png (1304x1190, 1.96M)

This, pretty much.

Probably.
>Atleast I'm not a chink puppet

Attached: biden.png (300x452, 63K)

Attached: Retweets.jpg (2083x2407, 1.22M)

>Q is on the FBIs terrorist list
So are we, who fucking cares.

>Frantic shills!
People showing you Q is fake doesn't make them shills

>Q Wakes up people
No, he's a boomer food, just sit back and let things outside your control do all the dirty work.

trust sessions.

Go back to r*ddit boomer and take your ridiculous ayy lmao nonsense with you.
>showing
Not one person has ever done that.

If it's a larp, Trump is obviously involved.

>Q is not from here. Not from this world.
OR.
Maybe this is a reach, but...
Perhaps it's just somebody working in Q group at NSA?

>trump gives israel money
>believe in the plan ~ Q
>trump says crypto is bad
>just do it believe you faggots ~ Q
>trump wants red flag laws
>the plan ~ Q
>pedo normalization attempts by jews (which trump is one) in the aftermath of epstines death
>the plan!!! believe !!! ~Q

yea i dont know if Qs road map is one i can endorse

It's an information operation from within the White House.

Attached: Qop.png (816x701, 339K)

>when even the Israeli gets it
> inb4 muh 64th demensional underwater upsidedown inverted backgammon

8ch was taken down, I'd say that's pretty hot.

sep_5_inf_back

Insert stringer in your ass!

Attached: smegel.png (480x360, 195K)

found the JIDF
enjoy your shekels

Triump doesn't give Isreal money retard.
>KYS
3.6 B was around before him.

Why do you think your opinion is relevant kike?

>trust sessions.

Attached: patiently waiting.jpg (540x960, 35K)

Wasn't this the hottest august in a long time (as in temperature wise)?

Maybe Q controls the weather

From Oct 2017 to Dec 2017, the Q posts were real.
From Xmas day 2017 until now, the Q posts are fraudulent.
It's that simple. Frauds took over the Q persona after Xmas 2017 and they continue to this day.

>The present age is caustic to my soul.
spoken straight from my heart, user.
I believe as humans it's natural to feel impatient,
but it's only because you're now aware of how deep the rabbit hole goes.
Think of all the NPCs out there that have NO CLUE about any of these 'crazy conspiracy theories'
Those, ironically, are the real victims.
Q has to be real, because why would you make a good chunk of the public aware of all this VERY REAL stuff and then have nothing happen?
Why have it all build up in intensity again and again and again, showing there is, in fact, another player at the table, and they, indeed, have a hand they're willing to play?
aka false flags.
The only LARP is the life we see every single day until this thing resolves itself. Nothing is real.
Regardless of anything else, you have to admit this entire world is on the brink of some MAJOR changes, and we're going to live through it.
It's exciting in a way.

Well because
>Chinks invented Fiat currency LONG before the kikes

Attached: 1567232048581.jpg (1260x840, 110K)

I'm disgusted that i'm the same species like these retards.

Attached: 1533603155387.jpg (4032x3024, 1.33M)

Fade away, yid.

Attached: DukeAhmadinijead.jpg (500x325, 31K)

Unless it's a setup and he's playing the bad guy on a real life WWF skit, fomenting hatred and acrimony with the intent of loosing it all on the very people who supported him in the aftermath of an economic collapse, while he decamps to maralago to yuk it up with his brethern billionaires. A possibility that's less and less remote by the day.
I read a brief exercpt from Barrs father's book. It was a thinly veiled endorsement of child sex slavery.
They're putting it right in our faces and mocking us...all the while demoralizing any who object with methods thatve been perfected for centuries.
Have you considered the possibility?
They've pushed me to the very edge. Have lost just about everything. Terrified to hope, very wary of trusting anyone. Sometimes feel like everythings a trap.

> Q hasn't posted for 1 month
> multiple Q attack threads every single day

really makes you think

>Maybe Q controls the weather
Actually, unrelated to Q, I've noticed a decrease in severe weather since Trump took over.
I've thought for a little while that he reversed weather engineering Obama instated which was used to push """global warming""".
You're a fucking retard.

It's absolutely mortifying. There is no bigger blackpill for anyone who considers themselves to be generally "on the right" in America than these people.

This is from late 2018.

Attached: yuge_q_proof.png (1250x1250, 1.75M)

never claimed it was, I just come here to collect daily you’s as a vegan replacement for foreskins

Attached: 17044440-9E58-4ECC-9E56-F424532E88A0.png (700x489, 325K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-29 Conservatives Are Being Targeted By A Complex 4th Gen Warfare Campaign.png (900x5737, 1.06M)

>thinking
overrated

CNN is still on networks--retards rule still.