Is 2019 the year that wokemedy finally dies...

Is 2019 the year that wokemedy finally dies? More and more comedians seem to be rejecting the “punch up not down” bullshit

Attached: E905FC8D-7BBF-4F33-8B6F-5349D2CDF807.jpg (720x480, 56K)

It's just an angle they and their "branding teams" are exploring and exploiting. These lot have their acts scripted down to literal coughs in the delivery. They know exactly what they're doing.

No one cares Dave

It won't die. Chappelle could only get away with it because he's black. Even then he still follows the status quo of shitting on white people.

>GIVE ME BACK CONSUMER PRODUCT I USED TO ENJPY SO I CAN GO BACK TO SLEEP IN COMFORT!
the absolute state of man

Pretty much this. And even then he didn't REALLY get away with it that much.
Even a black man will get shit on by sjws if they go after lgbt and women, which he has on occasion.

Not just because he's black but also because he's a household name and could get away with it since he doesn't really give a fuck anymore.
PC woke comedy from lesser known comedians is still being pumped out en masse and it all blows.

I disagree and still think that he gets protection from being black. Do you think that Bill Burr could get away with it? Forget that he's married to a black woman and has a kid with her - if Bill Burr was just a single guy do you think he would get more or less flak than Chappelle? Chappelle is probably still the bigger name, but Burr's right up there, too.

Burr is a sjw tho

I know. I was just trying to use a big name white comedian that's current and does material that is political sometimes. The first name that popped into my head was Nick Di Paolo, but he's nowhere near Burr's fame.

>Even then he still follows the status quo of shitting on white people.

This, whites are so pathetic they are groveling at the feet of a nigger who shits on them lol.

Stop bot. No one cares about this

ggggassssss thaaaattttt niiigggbbaaaaa

I wonder how many trannies Sam Hyde would suck off to get this much attention/free press here.

Attached: yep.jpg (899x446, 233K)

Comedy/satire never dies

(((free press)))

If Owen Benjamin wasn't living in the woods, he'd still be a headlining comedian. He was legit funny, and had great material.

>most watched show ever on jewflix
>Vice is seething mad
>trannys having melt downs

I’m a ok with this

Whoops had a commie flag

>since he doesn't really give a fuck anymore.
That itself is a shtick.