/egg/ jews are sliding this edition

◄ Latest Happenings ►

>Federal Judge officially Dismisses Epstein's criminal case
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7408223/Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-trafficking-case-officially-DISMISSED-judge.html
>FBI sends broken cameras outside of Epstein's cell to Quantico for forensic analysis
reuters.com/article/us-people-jeffrey-epstein-cameras/fbi-studies-two-broken-cameras-outside-cell-where-epstein-died-source-idUSKCN1VI2LC
> New Mexico cancels Epstein land leases
reuters.com/article/us-people-jeffrey-epstein-new-mexico-idUSKCN1VK03Y
>Twelve of Epstein's victims testified in court. Some named Sarah Kellen and Ghislaine Maxwell as his recruiters
cbsnews.com/video/epstein-accusers-give-emotional-testimony-in-court/
>British actress Anouska De Georgiou comes forward
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7401297/British-actress-went-school-Kate-Middleton-reveals-abused-Jeffrey-Epstein.html

◄ Docs ►
>Epstein Docs on pdf
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6250471/Epstein-Docs.pdf
>Epstein court doc dump 2:
pastebin.com/ubW8EXYT (embed)
>Flight logs
documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html
>Black book unredacted
ipfs.io/ipfs/QmNmXCBJDJLzXw4g8nSPZyWvcveoSnAKgi71CnetNrgcsg
>Archive with memes and related materials
shadowwarfare.info/qanon/
>Rusty Shackleford YouTube Channel
youtube.com/channel/UCGF4cH9t6SgF5e4OELMbDjg
>Rusty Google Drive archive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zYUD8r0ZSYkQ400Ayi_XJMI4hOoq8aVa
>Epstein PizzaGate Links
pastebin.com/d7UyaYqd (embed)
>Epstein connections and leads:
pastebin.com/HRMWVpLG (embed)
>Paste For Bakers
pastebin.com/ASKPPRB2 (embed)

Attached: _107858727_49c1502b-76d9-4964-a8f0-e7662db8efcb.jpg (660x371, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/WJNCFCYL
palmbeachdailynews.com/news/local/guy-leaves-police-force-after-years/Tga4awzeqGkMzRhwHHpkAJ/
nytimes.com/2019/08/29/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-ghislaine-maxwell.html
mintpressnews.com/shocking-origins-jeffrey-epstein-blackmail-roy-cohn/260621/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222412977/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222318302/
embed.kumu.io/459e53cec72fc1a21675a94153ba7d81
aanirfan.blogspot.com/2015/01/mossad-blackmail-ring-linked-to-prince.html
scribd.com/document/367752284/ALL-ABOUT-THE-JEFFREY-EPSTEIN-PEDO-NETWORK-pdf
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6301695/Jeffery-Epstein-s-last-will-and-testament.pdf
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6250471/Epstein-Docs.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185327238/,
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185666796/
archive.is/Ifgju,
yuki.la/pol/101589772
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218568085/,
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218556242/
pastebin.com/kE3FWTLZ
archive.is/zqm7h
archive.fo/ArZdi
archive.fo/sfKcm
data.ddosecrets.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=dvCcbtobd-c
youtube.com/watch?v=1lDReShhryo
news.yahoo.com/jeffrey-epstein-wanted-impregnate-hundreds-175451961.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RguBM_Ju8tI
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!iAorfW6CWg
youtube.com/watch?v=PyxLEPecNyg
twitter.com/noscience4war/status/964714389856120833?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

◄ Timeline & Special Threads ►
pastebin.com/WJNCFCYL (embed)

◄ Previously ►
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)

Pasta: JATFWU2k

(Cross-thread)
>What the fuck?

This cop was the lead detective on the Epstein case in Palm Beach. He died after a short illness last year. The story of his death was posted 1 day after the story of his resignation, but in the article it says he's been dead for 5 days.
retirement story on May 31st 2018
palmbeachdailynews.com/news/local/guy-leaves-police-force-after-years/Tga4awzeqGkMzRhwHHpkAJ/
death story on June 1st 2018
nytimes.com/2019/08/29/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-ghislaine-maxwell.html

mintpressnews.com/shocking-origins-jeffrey-epstein-blackmail-roy-cohn/260621/

The whole story from his origins, clearly a mossadi agent from birth.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222412977/ — Operation Glowing Specter.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222318302/ — Epstein Connections and Leads Thread.
embed.kumu.io/459e53cec72fc1a21675a94153ba7d81 — interactive SNA map of Epstein's connections.
aanirfan.blogspot.com/2015/01/mossad-blackmail-ring-linked-to-prince.html — Mossad blackmail ring.
scribd.com/document/367752284/ALL-ABOUT-THE-JEFFREY-EPSTEIN-PEDO-NETWORK-pdf — Epstein's network.
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6301695/Jeffery-Epstein-s-last-will-and-testament.pdf — Esptein's will.
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6250471/Epstein-Docs.pdf — all unsealed Esptein case documents.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185327238/, archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185666796/ - NM Sunspot observatory threads.
archive.is/Ifgju, yuki.la/pol/101589772 — /ewo/ Eyes Wide Open threads.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218568085/, archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218556242/ — Alefantis in the thread and Hitler Himself dropping content.
pastebin.com/kE3FWTLZ — a list of links that connect the El Paso shooter's father to the Timberlawn facility and John of God.
archive.is/zqm7h — Voat discussion of Pegasus Museum owned by James Alefantis.
archive.fo/ArZdi — Mossad's subversion of the UK; Nicole Junkermann.
archive.fo/sfKcm — Epstein-Deutsche Bank connection.
data.ddosecrets.com/ — Wikileaks and Guccifer material; also Jow Forums jannies' communications.
youtube.com/watch?v=dvCcbtobd-c — Epstein Crime Map.
youtube.com/watch?v=1lDReShhryo () — Epstein Victim's Statement.
news.yahoo.com/jeffrey-epstein-wanted-impregnate-hundreds-175451961.html — Epstein's intention to improve gene pool

LAST BREAD:

youtube.com/watch?v=RguBM_Ju8tI

Nobody is sliding shit, you overdramatic retard.
Epstein unironically did nothing wrong.

awfully Talmudic of you nigger

Top fag

Er, not really.. but if you have a particular passage that fits, by all means let us know.
There is literally nothing wrong with being attracted to prime "jailbait". We are biologically wired to be sexually attracted to a young and post-puberty female form.

>seething over Epstein's luck that most of us will never have the pleasure of having, ourselves

Bump this thread

>literally worked with elites to torture and kill children to consume their blood
You are a rabbi

Attached: babyblood.jpg (1920x3024, 3.43M)

Attached: 1565473177417.png (1080x610, 881K)

checked

Bump

Attached: C46D1675-ABFC-42C8-B673-2953A5B4EFE5.jpg (954x1024, 135K)

>source: trust me bro
Sorry dude, I don't just blindly believe sensationalized stories that I desperately want to be true. I guess I'm not an NPC.

>source is in the picture

Attached: shill blasde.jpg (752x740, 74K)

Hmmm...

Attached: 62C3A4D8-A269-484C-9202-3C7861D05A68.jpg (4096x2234, 1.22M)

>considers that a source
I don't think you understand what this term encompasses.

>shilling this hard
CTR can't have that much money these days, right?

Best meme ever ----->

>oh no, i'm being challenged by someone who isn't instantly accepting accusations.. must be a CTR shill.. i mean, it's impossible that anyone would think for themselves and not just accept accusations at face value

I have nothing to add, here some cthurkey

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 45K)

hes not jewish

all of the proof is in the pic nigger

Attached: 1556729900488.jpg (600x600, 18K)

It's literally not proof, just screenshots of text on Jow Forums you absolute utter subhuman retard.

You are either actually retarded or you are shilling

holy fucking shit, your IQ can't be more than 89

screenshots
of text
on Jow Forums
are not
a source

Text that contains sources you absolute fucking mutt

bump

Attached: perfectegg.png (2576x1300, 3.99M)

unless you're using steganography to hide a message in the photo, it's not proof champ

look at your own post you stupid fucking faggot
it's not about Epstein

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-31 pol - egg jews are sliding this edition - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (556x478, 97K)

Check the links in the pic, also read some of this archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!iAorfW6CWg

bump

Attached: 1559713107429.jpg (1272x1023, 353K)

Its about the elites faggot, is eggstein not related?

do not let them memory hole epstein nxvim dutreux affair and lawrence "larry" kings nebraksa boysville pedo network look into all of the above watch the documentary called who took johnny

pathetic

Attached: embarrassing.png (984x65, 10K)

Based

are you going to check the posts or just be a faggot?

It's been awhile since I saw a tripfag on here. Do you think you're special?

I'm not wading through your nearly 2000 posts just to stroke your narcissistic ego.

I don't even leave it on half my posts
Its not me nigger

You think you're hit shit. Don't ya?

no why?

Kek
You guys put so much effort into this bullshit
The fact is, you live in a criminal state and the criminals will never prosecute themselves.

Why are you trippin?

ego and a sense of self-importance

hey guys, so its obvious now that the epstein thing is a cover up, no point even debating it at this point. so with that being said, why keep digging? they wouldn't have killed him if it didn't mean that some key information would be buried with him, and even if you caught the queen, the pope, and all g7 leaders coming out of a freemasons temple it wouldn't do shit. the people don't care. i'm sorry if i come across as a demoralising glowy but i'm completely jaded by all of this and the public reaction to it all and i don't see the point in conspiracy digging anymore. yeah the world's fucked, run by deep state, what can we do about it? waste our time online while it all goes on? i'm sorry but it's pointless.

Why not? I only use it in eggstein threads so faggots like you expose yourself as shills who don't contribute and just ad hom about "muh tripfag"

Why not at least try to search for the truth? You can argue about whether or not change is possible but one should seek truth either way

because you'll only ever be allowed to know what you're allowed to know. if my some miracle you figured it all out, despite trillions of dollars being dependent on that info remaining hidden, and posted the truth online, don't you think you'd be flagged immediately? it's good to know for yourself but then you might as well just join the masons.

So many shills flooding this thread, holy shit.

Good will always win against evil in the long run. Jewish elites are sloppy. They all but outright told everyone that 9/11 was a false flag with how little it was covered up

They have been targeting /egg/ for a while. It used to be pretty much shill free but now its always crawling with kikes

Dude, "hot shit" is a Podesta meme.

the elites aren't sloppy, they're arrogant, and they know they can be. nobody cares that epstein was murdered. we're never gonna dig up a video of hillary participating in a blood orgy with all her friends. and EVEN IF WE DID, people would vote for the next slightly charismatic career politician pushed by the deep state with promises of gibs and love for all people and things. you can't win, because no matter how you vote, what info you find, it will all be memory holed and the deep state will retain control.

You really seem like the kind of person who would readily jail or kill people based on your emotional reaction and not based on hard evidence.

as in that old abuse vid leak?
I truly do believe it wouldn't be this way if we could spread the truth to more people. Specifically people who already dislike the government, and then they can spread it to people less informed.
you seem like the kind of person to pull a vague and unrelated strawman out of your ass

who's dat?

Don't look dead to me...

Welcome to the Island*

Attached: Epstein.png (1920x1080, 2.49M)

sauce?

youtube.com/watch?v=PyxLEPecNyg

even if not him, why the fuck are people still on the island?

lol'd

jeffrey "you're too old to suck my egg shaped penis" epstein
jeffrey "satanic rape orgy island" epstein
jeffrey "fuck me in the ghislaine" epstein
jeffrey "$26 million dollars of cement" epstein
jeffrey "square green entrance to my underground complex" epstein
jeffrey "niggers tongue my anus" epstein
jeffrey "consider everyone who works on my island is black, its likely niggers tongue my anus" epstein
jeffrey "trying to pass myself off as a decent person" epstein
jeffrey "hillary and bill clinton are total legends on my island, bro!" epstein
jeffrey "bring flip flops and small cocks to little saint james" epstein
jeffrey "barack obama sucked my cock" epstein
jeffrey "i blackmailed the world elite" epstein
jeffrey "even the queen sucked my cock" epstein
jeffrey "my egg shaped penis" epstein

cool, post it again

Because EpSTAIN was just a frontman for the people that really run the organization maybe?

Yeah:
>twitter.com/noscience4war/status/964714389856120833?lang=en

i wish i had your optimism. the epstein story is the most blatant case of government cover-up yet, so i don't doubt people will remember it for some time. but despite 60% of people not believing that he killed himself (cant remember source), nothing has changed, there's no outrage. people don't want to believe the truth, which is the real problem. they'd much rather live in a bubble, because the only alternative is revolution. they could literally have daily broadcast baby sacrifices and i bet people would still sip their big gulps and watch their reality tv and fucking swipe their phones in perfect bliss because it's not happening to them.

eternal bump. this will not be memoryholed.

I sensed something the week before Epstein suicided himself in his cell with enough forced to break his own neck while the guards were napping and two cameras were down. I knew something went very deep with this guy. Beyond just himself and his little "friends" group.

>they'd much rather live in a bubble, because the only alternative is revolution.
this hurts. There are faggots out there that would get shot by ICE guards to protect muh immigrants but don't give a fuck about this. I think people today have the energy in them to do something, they just dont know what to do

you've posted 14 times in this thread. stop sucking cocks.

Bump

never will not bump

off by one

yeah, and the only motivation these ICE protestors have is that the deep state has persuaded them that it's the right thing to do. maybe spreading information on the lack of reliability of media and government will mean less useful idiots, but i feel like it'll take another great depression, epidemic, or something to get people out of their comfort zones and to pick up a pitchfork.

>it'll take another great depression, epidemic, or something to get people out of their comfort zones and to pick up a pitchfork.
people are already out of their comfort zones and sperging out on the street, but all for the entirely wrong reasons

Based NPC

no user, he clearly said he wasn't an NPC in the post

>t. autopilot

user, I clearly said I wasn't an NPC

>my baker got b&
your stupid thread died three times in a row.
over 10% of its content was bumps and it died anyway.

This

>faggots like you expose yourself
Says the tripfag to an user.
Go back.

Attached: 4chan-GIF-Image-Free-4.gif (350x233, 286K)

This world is an "elite" satanic cult.

Attached: Img-1567204984869.jpg (1271x655, 537K)

>that filename
Literally shareblue

Attached: new_fags_lost.jpg (1345x558, 252K)

So? You think I'm going to make a meme just to impress the bigshot tripfag? You really do think you're special, lol.

All that text and yet you said nothing

you have anything to say thats at all related to the thread or are kikes not allowed to do that

This is the truth. Learn it, anons.

This thread will slide. Baker seems retarded.
That's about all.

He was murdered, we all know it, the MSM knows it, Barr knows it, and Trump knows it.
And for whatever reason, Nothing Will Happen.
No rule of law anons.

so you have nothing to say because kikes aren't allowed to talk bad about their masters. Instead you shill about "muh tripfag" instead of saying anything even remotely related to the subject at hand

based
^ this fag just got made into a bitch

the conspiracy theories surrounding jeffrey epstein have been debunked multiple times