Take your wifes last name. The best option guys?

This leftist trash makes me want to puke.

globalnews.ca/news/5818671/men-taking-wifes-last-name-marriage/

>give up your family name
>makes you feel so good inside
>useless bastard
>gender norms have grip on society
>it would be fun to have a new last name he says

Attached: 1.jpg (468x720, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA&lc=z23eh1w5mobechomcacdp43bkdz2hjoqrgqlkrciqudw03c010c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>makes you feel so good inside
Not a single one of the feminist '''''men''''' feel good doing what they're doing.

But they've been raised by single mothers to genuinely believe that cucking out to a woman's every demand is the only way they'll ever be loved and have a family.

Just don't feed them the attention they crave and let it be.

Giving up your last name is a shit test.

>'Schieck wasn’t attached to his own last name since his father isn’t a part of his life'

Thread/

My grandpa changes his last name when he got married the 3rd time because people were looking for him

Damn, this user probably didn't even read the article and they guessed it anyway.

when a woman doesnt want to take your last name DROP HER. She doesnt respect you

This is news?

Instead of news we are fed a twisted journalist's point of view on these bastard cucks decisions. Honestly what the fuck is this shit? How can i let it be when it pops up in my face all the time in news feeds. News never used to be this screwed up b4 all the alphabet ppl took over the media

Attached: 1161917581.jpg (780x439, 55K)

Take your wife's last name?
>take her FATHERS last name
You'll always be the second man in her life, she does not respect you. If it's that big of a deal, just pick a new last name together.

Just make up a bogus new last name? Nice try faggot

>take your wife's dad's last name
Fucking disgusting

Makes perfect sense for Whites who mix to take their spouse name. Obviously, this should never happen.

Not try on what? I'm not trying to convince you that this is a good idea, but it's marginally better than changing your last name to another mans last name like some sort of faggot.

desu I sorta wish I could. My gf has a really cool last name and I have a really terrible last name. I'm not a cuck though so I won't, but still...

Do the hyphenated last name as a compromise

If her last name's way better than yours sure. Would you rather have your kid have Smith as last name or something rare and good.

NPR Austin suggested we flip a coin on our wedding days to decide who takes who's name. I think it is a good idea.

This NPR Austin guy sounds like a huge faggot.

I took my wife's last name. I didn't mind because hers is anglo and "normal" while mine was wacky slavic. My dad disowned me for it though.

My wife tried to keep her last name, I was absolutely not having it.

Taking your wife's last name is affirming she's has all the power in the relationship. Quick way to getting cheated on

Why are you so hung up on a name? Seems pretty stupid to me and a relic of a time when women were considered as little more than property and chattel slaves. Are you so weak that you have to rely on the name of your recent ancestor instead of making your own? Have you even researched your own genealogy and seen how those names have changed over time? What if that name came from another man who took your mother or grandmother? What exactly is so special about it?

Why the fuck would you metaphysically geld yourself by taking your wife's last name?

Reread the post again if it wasn't clear.

Still, weird sounding names are not a good enough reason to do that to yourself
"wacky slavic" what the fuck could it be, a jewish-slav name?

Bitch move

Difficult to spell, difficult to pronounce, I didn't mind getting an anglo name at all. Especially not since my family is now basically American and simply have the old name.

>Schieck wasn’t attached to his own last name since his father isn’t a part of his life, and he wanted to share a last name with his partner. Through conversations, it became clear to Schieck that his spouse’s last name was significant to her.

maybe for a jew.

Correction: taking your wife's father's last name
because that's what it is - another man's family name

Attached: 80b37f0bca55af750b585780d29c84a0.jpg (564x550, 39K)

My name goes back many generations in my family. This is who I am and I would never change it.

Funny thing, one of my ancestors got into a big fight and temporarily changed the last name out of spite. After a few years it was changed back.

don't you guys have some weird hyphenated last names? what even happens in spain when you get married, do the names even change?

My brother's fiancee tried this and he broke it off. Lmao now she's crawling back to him.

Until you or one of your progeny have a daughter alone or daughters and lose it. Personally I think that women should be the giver of names. A man only gives a single cell to his children. A woman gives her body to the point that you will take the minerals from her bones if she can't get the nutrition and her mind is forever changed to put you first. You carry the fathers name like a brand put on a piece of cattle.

Pretty sure it used to be Name Father's surname-Mother's surname. Although some Spaniard told me leftists are trying to change that shit.

Men that do this will never be respected by their wives.

Fucking well done

I have an irish last name and all my life I thought I was mostly irish descent, come to find out my great grandfather was actually from italy. Fled the country after stabbing someone and changed his name when he got to ellis island

Hello my name is Tristan Gutierrez!

I know a guy who hyphenated his wife's last name. I can't even take him seriously.

Jews are going into hiding already? Damn, things must be heating up.

Based.

Coworker was telling me how her uncle took his wifes last name because his last name was awkward to pronounce and write

>Male fragility the thread

Yeah nothing says masculinity like taking your wifes family name. Get the hell out of here, retard.

Quit projecting, nigger.

Its 2019 your name dosen't matter unless your royalty or some sort of old money

Pretty gay, dude. Fuck man, even if his last name sucks he should have just changed it to something cool, anything but his wifes maiden name

>It's {current year}
Literally a faggot

> Powell, who researches gender, sexuality and family issues,

There it is.

What's masculine about a name? Oh that's right you lot just posture by standing on name and cry when society is changing and threatening your unearned masculinity lmao. So many faggots frightened by nothing. So much for that masculinity.

My future wife does not want to change her last name because it would mess up her numerology. How do I convince her to change her mind? Keep in mind she doesn’t know that I know this. A friend told me

It's more fragile to be a push over. Women don't respect selfless men, they are attracted to wealth and power.

>implying I said names were masculine
Reading comprehension, retard.

Better compromise is to just agree on a new last name and start a new family line.
>kill your branch of the family, but have the honor of starting a new line, assuming all your descendants don’t do what you did

I can see naming the child after the mother especially if the mother has no siblings but the father does.
Taking your partner's name is outdated though and illegal where I live.

But what if you have a super common last name and your dad was an asshole? Thats pretty much my case.

>numerology
Why are you marrying this woman?

It’s much better than taking her name. The point of marriage is a union between a man and women. The woman is basically supposed to submit to you. If for some reason she can’t use your last name or won’t, just choose a new one.

That is at least doable. I’m not naming myself after her family.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Aren’t last names only a few centuries old? It wasn’t a thing for most of human history.

The dark latinas with the jet black hair have the best puss. More aztec than spaniard.. Sexy. youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA&lc=z23eh1w5mobechomcacdp43bkdz2hjoqrgqlkrciqudw03c010c

I would say this is only ok if your own last name is just plain terrible. Like Gaylord

I might. There's this girl I'm into whose last name is Wolf. That, frankly, is 10x cooler than my last name. Having kids whose last name is Wolf? Fuck yeah, man.

The leaf raises a good point.

Obviously implied lol. So much male fragility he can't even defend himself without playing stupid. If a woman's maiden name is somehow not masculine what makes yours? What if her father was a better man? What if neither of you find common ground with your father's and neither accept old broken concepts? What if you want to create something new on your own? Nope just gotta have a circle jerk thread about how men who stand on a name are somehow superior when it reeks of their fragility. Lmao.