White guy in Hong Kong arrested by police

youtu.be/C5XCXOBk2_I

White guy on MTR subway gives brave, passionate speech on human rights and freedoms that are being taken away by the government.

The Hong Kong police then use the brute force of fifty men to subdue and detain him while he continues to preach about his rights and his never ending fight for freedom.

What a hero.

Attached: Hero.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_xDQs5M7lHw&t=1400s
ekstrabladet.dk/112/hoejesteret-derfor-bliver-gimi-levakovic-ikke-udvist/6079144
youtube.com/watch?v=rQsg5ph92i0
youtube.com/watch?v=RjXqXC60Pkc
youtube.com/watch?v=m5zK-tzYCQM
youtu.be/C5XCXOBk2_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 633BBB5F-C637-4F3E-AA69-E7CC61231100.jpg (680x454, 104K)

antifa faggot btfo

CIA anime watcher. I can hear it now: “I KNOW MY RIGHTS, THIS IS A FREECOUNTRY...” Dumbass.

heh cia nigger got caught

You know the mainland is gonna be like

HMM HMM JAPANESE SPY IN DA HONGA KONGA

>wears earing
>shorts
>probably has tattoes

>Bannon shill Jow Forums?

>White guy in Hong Kong
They should have killed his ass

Deport him or end him some other way.

why? he lived there for over 25 years, he probably got a lot of that asian pussy.

There's probably little functional difference when applied to overarching American geopolitical machinations.

Steve Bannon: If There Is Another Tiananmen in Hong Kong, the CCP Will Collapse
youtube.com/watch?v=_xDQs5M7lHw&t=1400s

same talking points, why I am not surprised

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 33K)

>White guy on MTR subway gives brave, passionate speech on human rights and freedoms
We have so much Human Rights over here, it's been decided that we can't deport thousands of niggers back to Africa.
Thanks to Human Rights.

Are you sure you wish to give (((Human Rights))) to Hong Kong?
It's a fairly evil thing to do. It would destroy HK in 200 years.

That's what thousands of students in HK are fighting for.

They are fools who do not know they are being tricked.

Human Rights has ruined the west: ekstrabladet.dk/112/hoejesteret-derfor-bliver-gimi-levakovic-ikke-udvist/6079144
^Chome translate it, or google translate it.

Human rights = your country become niggers

I'm a classical conservative but fuck the CCP. Maybe universal human rights are a liberal sham, but communism is just inhuman. They should be fought everywhere they are, and when the CCP wants to encroach in Honk Kong, it's good that people fight them for whatever reason.

>Maybe universal human rights are a liberal sham
MAYBE???
Really user?
Maybe?

This (((Human rights))) bullshit's main purpose is to destroy the west and protect African criminals.

How has human rights affected Denmark, user?

>weebshit
>earings
>obese
>retarded chimpout

>i live here for a long time so my retarded glownigger propaganda matters!
So have ((((these))) guys who control the fate of every single Hong Kong "free press" journalist and the entire narrative by "Hong Kong journalists"

Attached: The Foreign Correspondents’ Club, Hong Kong.jpg (1280x2909, 554K)

SeeYour google browser has an auto-translate tool. Use it.

>How has human rights affected Denmark, user?
They stopped us from deporting niggers and criminal niggers back to their own country.

That's the true nature of human rights.

The maybe there was a rhetorical device to signal that I was conceding the point but was going to introduce another idea.
>Maybe chemtrails are a government conspiracy, but natural clouds exist too.
See how it works? I know you're a foreigner, but the internet is American soil so learn English or get out.

I think it's enough to experiment with human rights in the west.
We are already dooming ourselves, there is no reason to doom the Asians as well.

Let the planet have different types of experiments, some things might work, some things might not.

Asians need to learn how to be human before they can even think about human rights. That's really the problem with "human rights" more than any other issue - applying them universally to cultures that bear little similarities in how people treat one another and who have little to no tradition in moral philosophy. The reason why this gives anarchy is because privileges without responsibilities is just what anarchy is. Liberals demand rights and scorn social responsibility. Self-sacrifice is what builds civilization, and self-indulgence is what destroys it.

and a weeaboo antifa faggot at that

I'm not even sure the problem is with our everyday liberals.

The EU human rights court is run by Jews.

Police are fucking illiterate
literally all they had to say was "investigation underway, we can't disclose anything as of now" and they'd have every right to detain him if he refuses
take us out of this CCP nightmare please

now i've watched that video the guy is clearly a faggot. at 7.50 the riot cops just leave him as he is standing there thinking he is jesus waiting to be arrested by the romans. he's talking like he is jacked up some shit. he's being a cunt by not leaving the station, it's that simple. i've lived in asia for almost 15 years and i've seen more than several white guys have episodes where they act all strange and freak out about how they are right. i think there's some breakdown about being ignored that happens when a white guy becomes invisible in society, they try to reach for some power, saying they "know" what others must do. i've seen it happen in hospitals, supermarkets, train stations. i've met plenty of expats who you just really don't want to be around. this guy is one of them. that's just an aside though.
whether or not his rant contained any valid points, he was acting in a way which is unacceptable as a white guy in asia.

>now i've watched that video the guy is clearly a faggot.
It's a white people thing. We get endorphines released in our brain when we preach our morals on others.

Same guy?

Attached: B274D7E3-C96D-4BB2-B240-D77F1066E286.png (858x617, 571K)

based xi

The Hong Kong situation blows my mind, Jow Forums spends all day screeching about commies yet sides with China in this situation half the time.

>spends all day screeching about commies
its an autonomic reaction caused by brainwashing and propaganda.
if Jow Forums actually knew what communism was most would be communists

Western values are good for the west. Maybe. The jury is still investigating.

But Africans and Asians are different from us. We shouldn't tell them what to do.

The Honk Kong Protests are funded by Israeli groups spouting LGBT bs and all the standard libtard talking points.

THEIR NOT PROTESTING COMMUNISM THEIR PROTESTING FOR GAY MARRIAGE AND DEMOCRACY SO THEIR FOREIGN MASTERS CAN SEIZE CONTROL OF THE GOVERNMENT LIKE IN THE WEST!!!

Attached: 1528296319429.jpg (442x602, 117K)

Citation needed retard

Here are some peaceful protesters defending themselves against Triad thugs holed up in the MTR train last night.

youtube.com/watch?v=rQsg5ph92i0

Why are people disrupting their valiant struggle to fight for freedom?

Attached: Violent MTR thugs.png (1920x1080, 1.82M)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: 1513703256178.png (963x959, 661K)

fuck off chink

"peaceful", with their slingshots and weaponry aimed at innocent civilians.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1281x720, 322K)

Doesn’t work dude

Your blatant racism betrays your intent.

You just want Asia to burn, don't you? All this bullshit about saving HK is just a pretense.

youtube.com/watch?v=RjXqXC60Pkc

Attached: 1559334370542.jpg (1308x1634, 359K)

I want to rationalize that the protesters are in the wrong here, but social media and the news have taught me that the protesters always have a good reason for attacking because their targets are always disguised CCP agents or Triads, like the ones potentially in this video.

Some of these guys are Chinese. Some are Kremlin shills.

Some on the other hand are white Americans and other Anglos who are seeing this through an enemy-of-my-enemy lens and so since Washington and London are on one side, they feel it is natural to be on the other. You also have some posters who have such a commitment to ethnocentrism and anti-democracy that they will support the Chinese on ideological principle, even if they don’t see themselves as having any skin in the proverbial game.

Proof?

>the protesters always have a good reason for attacking
They disrupted the train to block it so the people couldn't get to work and get fired.

You are familiar with them in the west, they go under the name "antifa".
Here is an example:
youtube.com/watch?v=m5zK-tzYCQM

>Your blatant racism betrays your intent.

Dude this isn’t Democratic Underground or wherever you’re from, pointing out that someone said a naughty word does nothing here.

Supporting Hong Kong is what Reddit does as judging by it's "trending" posts.

You don't want to be a redditor now do you?

the chink saying the white guy should have been killed isn't racist?

my thoughts exactly

We will #Resist against bigotry!

wigger behavior

When I see american flag I just assume white, or mexican.
It could be anything since it's so multicultural over here.

You may be a newfag who doesn't know Jow Forums has always cheered when glowniggers get owned.

reminder that chinese gangsters are literal human trackers, pedophiles, drug dealers, drug exporters and digusting vile inhuman filth

Attached: 1567068350462.png (1200x1080, 1.02M)

Literal Chinese regime shills. Don't fall for it. Hong Kong and Taiwan will be tests for national self-determination against this century's biggest threat: an imperial China with global ambitions.

Attached: a-best-friends-2703083.png (500x492, 121K)

oh fuck the jews have sent (((moses)))

The >”protesting about anything is SJW” line would be a bit more effective if it wasn’t for the fact that the same aznidentity types/wumao condemning the protests happening right now hail the veterans of the 1967 riots (initially sparked by a ferry ticket price increase) as “valiant patriots fighting imperialism” or whatever

How is what was good for the British goose not also good for the Beijing gander? The 1967 rioters were sometimes infiltrators from Guangdong although of course most were local, who unanshamedly tried to kill cops and soldiers, paralyzed business, laid seize to the Governor’s House, burnt Lam Bun to death, chanted murderous slogans against the British egged on by Xinhua, the Bank of China and even the Chinese ambassador in London...

Attached: F2EF171E-68E3-48F5-9D71-C82C4C7508A7.jpg (400x315, 34K)

>youtu.be/C5XCXOBk2_I
that mother fucker glows brighter than uranium. You can tell in his voice and mannerism it is pretend anger from a script

Shameful display of naked and unrestrained emotion. Extremely embarrassing for these sensitive Chinese souls to have to endure this.

>emotions are bad

*whirr whirr bleep bloop*

can bugs really feel emotion or sense it though?

Not a great thing in their culture I don't think. Look at them; they're undergoing cringe. So would I though.

Pic is what they're distributing in Vancouver. Glossy, slick production. Nowhere does it say who is producing it. "First HK, then the rest of the world".

Attached: 20190831_214552.jpg (2560x1536, 1.54M)

hope he get's the death penalty

Boomer in the white shirt started arguing with the protesters before they got to their stop, both sides kept on going and protesters went all in after white shirt hit one of the journalists outside

CIA BTFO

I, Zhou Xiang of Melbourne, Australia pledge to serve and protect Chairman of the Chinese Communist Party Xi Jinping.

Yeah, I knew it. The protesters are always in the right! They were definitely protecting themselves against the boomers!

Attached: bug_cop.png (1530x1616, 2.24M)

we're not sending our best

Nothing good ever comes from CIA to be honest. They have always been controlled by the Jew.

JFK tried to stop the Jews, but the glowniggers assassinated him and turned is entire clan into their servants.

Attached: 1425576476286.jpg (540x335, 55K)

Is he brain damaged?

>Jow Forums is one person
Nigger you do realize those are either the chink shills (hence why it's aussie and leaf posts), chinks themselves, or commies taking refugee on here because their boards got whacked.

Attached: 13893682434.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

At this point they likely aren't actually HK police. I wouldn't doubt that the commies have just dressed up some soldiers and thrown them in there. They dont want to lose HK. They cant afford it.

I want reparations!!!

Reminds me of my days in a chinese jail. He will not be happy.

isn't that where everyone jumps out and changes cells before the light turns green?

I support human trafficking. Child trafficking not so much.

You no come Hong Kong, whiteu pigu

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)