Parkland: AR-15
Las Vegas: AR-15
Sandy Hook: AR-15
Waffle House: AR-15
San Bernardino: AR-15
Midland/Odessa: AR-15
Sutherland Springs: AR-15
Tree of Life Synagogue: AR-15

We need to just ban these fucking assault rifles and it needs to be done NOW. Yet another mass shooting. It is time to take action and reign in these gun owners once and for all.

Why would any sane person need such gun?

Attached: 802ab76cc4c2a158059ba50ca321908f.jpg (1241x931, 184K)

>Lists fake shootings
wew

>Why would any sane person need such gun?
SHALL

I

SHALL

Attached: 1522367073995.jpg (2330x1076, 522K)

I enjoyed this post and I hope that the gun grabs will prompt a nation-wide civil war in which the few based americunts will hopefully genocide all leftists.

Go back and list all of the mass shootings in Chicongo with glocks, then you'll have a thread. Until then, kill yourself maybe.

The only reason its used in mass shootings is because its cheap.
Its become the Saturday Night Special of rifles. If not for the AR-15, some other rifle would have become the favorite, based on the fact mass shooters tend to be incels with little money.

Attached: 1566164457883.jpg (4032x1312, 1.36M)

Weren't a few of those shootings done with AKs?

come take it from my cold dead hands, nigger

Based

Anyone who claims they want to enact gun control for any purpose other than disarming the proletariat are either
1. Liars or
2. Wildly ignorant
The CDC study Obama commissioned determined that lawful gun owners prevent between 500,000 and 3.1 million violent crimes a year while the CDC and FBI claim roughly 40,000 firearm "homicides" a year. Since 66% of these homicides are suicide (according to the FBI) and an additional 17% are police shootings (again according to the FBI), that means that only 6,800 firearm related deaths a year are victims of violent crime.
So, we're looking at a loss of 6,800 people (about 95% of which are niggers involved in the drug trade according to the FBI) as opposed to 500,000 lives saved (on the low end).
TLDR: Private gun ownership is a 7352.94% net positive in terms of lives saved.

why do you keep spamming these threads
are you a bot?

Most murders in the USA are done with el-cheapo .22s and budget 9mm pistols. Niggers don't have much money and really don't like to spend $1000 on a Beretta 92fs.

Perhaps it is but you who are the bot seeing as how I posted here before you did.

>[email protected]
This wouldnt be an unironic false flag about an unironic false flag ironically posted on a board which will unironically be blamed for the whole thing, would it?

Attached: PutMeInTheScreenshot.png (901x457, 594K)

From my cold dead hands faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20190819-000439_Gallery.jpg (2220x1080, 1.44M)

>thinks the AR-15, a semiautomatic weapon, is an assault rifle
Fuck off antigunner, educate yourself and stop being retarded

gay frogs

Poway: liberal
Aurora: liberal
Orlando: liberal
Parkland: liberal
Las Vegas: liberal
Sandy Hook: liberal
Waffle House: liberal
San Bernardino: liberal
Midland/Odessa: liberal
Sutherland Springs: liberal
Tree of Life Synagogue: liberal

They're the most popular rifle in the country. What do you expect people are going to use?

Honestly, people this out of touch with reality should probably be institutionalized. You are clearly not built to function in civil society.

And yet the Jewish Mafia strikes again!

Suck my dick. Forgive me for larping as a stereotypical Jow Forums faggot but unless the count exceeds a dozen it ain't woth caring about.

Bernie / Tulsi 2020

AK47s really aren't even military rifles anymore though. They are out of date

>thinks assault rifles exist at all

>They're the most popular rifle in the country. What do you expect people are going to use?
The other thing about that is most AR-15s are clones, not authentic overpriced Colts. A type of rifle that is produced and sold by many manufacturers and can be priced even below many handguns will of course be popular with gun buyers.
Its just statistics.

What's going to keep people like you from targeting us more, after you get your bullshit assault weapons ban? Or another scapegoating spree, when the whacko decides to burn down a crowded building instead?

I don't think so.

>why would any sane person need such a gun?

Because it's fun and you're gay

Am i doing it right?

Every one of these 'shootings' has also been totally free of conclusive evidence.

5.45 x 39 is a superior cartridge. You still see 7.62 x 39 simply because the round is available everywhere so it makes more sense for a buyer to have one, despite its obviousl limitations.

Lolwut? They are one of the most fascinating guns ever invented. you can fill that shit with sand and run over it with a truck and it will still fire perfectly with less recoil than an M4/16.

what does you posting before I have to do with my question?

I am not a Bot I'm a human being asking this question. I keep seeing
this shit spam. We all know that people on this board don't give 2 fucks
for gun control and the people here sure as hell aren't for gun control.

No amount of Bot spam is going to change our minds here.

>he wants gun grabbers to be his president

>so many types of firearms available
>always this model
what a coincidence!

It's none of your business, so go fuck yourself.

Your soiboi fear of weapons is no concern of mine -- you determine what you need or don't need, and I will determine what I want or need.

Attached: fear-of-weapons.jpg (628x790, 150K)

>Its just statistics.
Lefties hate those more than guns.

ban gay sex, AIDS is deadly

It is not what I consider a "cheap" rifle unless you build your own. A decent AR carbine starts out at the 900 to 1100 dollar range.

It's so common in mass shootings because it is ubiquitous, much like the snub nosed revolver, lever action rifle, or M1911. It's one of "America's Guns".

oy vey how dare you impersonate me online both of you

you'll be hearing from my attorneys presently

but seriously we do need red flag laws to deprive people like you of ever having any kind of access to firearms

Exactly. It's almost as if we banned those guns then these shootings would stop.

He's trying to speak to me, I just don't know what he's saying.

Maybe you should focus on why these people did it, not with what?

it's either trolls or more likely owners of the site getting clicks since this topic is a guarantee

If I lived in glorious freedom country I'd walk my kids to school dual wielding RPGs, and drive my tank to work at the hamburger factory.

Instead I need ID to buy plastic knives, so they can put me on a terrorist watchlist.

I'd buy another AR-15 today if I could.

>A decent AR carbine starts out at the 900 to 1100 dollar range.
ahahah no

If you're paying 900 you're getting ripped off. Full build kit from PSA = 300-400. Literally just as good as LMT.

as if

Attached: 1566105230916.gif (450x450, 776K)

That makes no sense, if you really care, more people are killed by hammers.

If you had a heart at all you would ban hammers. I bet your a hammer owner yourself. How could you..

7.62 x 39 has it's place; in the bush it's far more reliable than .556.
*after you wash it out real quick* i don't care what fucking gun you have, it won't cycle with a receiver full of sand or an obstructed barrel.

This nonsense again huh? You aren't going to get your way no matter how much you pout. Grow up and stop acting like a child.

Most mass shootings are committed by niggers who don’t use AR-15s.

>government bans AR-15’s
Oh shucks, too bad that was the only assault rifle on the market

Attached: D8091006-7FB7-483A-8F64-FC8ABCD9EB73.png (1242x2208, 2.02M)

You ban the rifle, New England leaves

youll know when the real shootings begin when the press starts disappearing.

With all the types of guns seems convenient considering handguns/shotguns would be more effective

5.56 is a lousy cartridge. It is barely tapered, so its not as reliable a round. the rifle has to work much harder to get the round in the chamber and then extract it.
I won't even get into direct gas impingement, what a crappy system, and easily fixable if Colt had even bothered.

whats having a vagina like?

this. also the AR's gas system is downright retarded and makes it unreliable.

Recommendations?

This is how you start an actual insurgency. Old fag here telling you my experiences in Iraq and Afghanistan and I hope it’s what happens here. So the scenario goes.
>ban ar15
>citizens say fuck no
>turn them in or else
>come take em faggot
>police start seizing weapons by force
>anons start dying in front of their children
>public freaks the fuck out
>they kill a bunch of anons
>the kids of anons are angry
>they are the next wave of extremist

The government is fucking dumb. They didn’t learn anything from the last three conflicts. If you don’t kill the children you’ve set yourself up for tomorrow enemy.

Attached: D892EF3F-4663-4236-9D25-6ACC346D67B3.jpg (659x561, 151K)

Faggot

I agree, we need to ban AR-15s. Only safe hunting rifles like pic related should be legal.

Attached: AA9622_1200x3061.png (1200x306, 195K)

You don't even know what is possible, do you? I'll give you a hint.

33 round mags for ~75 bucks
100 round drums for ~250 bucks
9mm is more destructive than 5.56.
This is a rifle until you take that Glock out of the bottom. Didn't even notice that, did you? This is a Glock Carbine Conversion Kit. You stick a Glock in it and have a rifle.

The AR-15 kills and injures less people than traffic collisions.

Conclusion, you're a retard.

Attached: http_%2F%2Fwww.recoilweb.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F05%2FNon-NFA-CAA-RONI-Stabilizer-1.jpg (585x390, 13K)

In the age of surveillence where are the videos of all these shooters shooting? Where? WHERE MOTHERFUCKER WHERE

agreed on all counts. the ar-15 is a needlessly complex system and the .556 has it's downfalls.

Kek.

Mass produced rifles, yes.

>Full build kit

Read my post again. I said:

>It is not what I consider a "cheap" rifle unless you build your own.

Get a parts kit from a reputable manufacturer, a good lower, and a good upper? Yeah, you can build a good AR for 300-600 bucks. You buy manufactured, you pay more unless you buy shit like Deltron or DPMS

I disagree, there is no useful measure by which a person should be 'allowed' to exercise a sovereign right. You are a tyrant, sir.

o'rly

Attached: 195325.png (1000x1074, 116K)

Shotguns ARE more effective.

Source: been shot by one in Iraq.

What geocities site did you read this bullshit on?

I, for one don't want to be shot at all, even by a .22. I feel for ya, bud.

There is no pile of bodies you can stand on to convince me only the government should be armed.

shit from what I saw even with armor, a shotgun can still neutralize a person

It seems unlikely that access to firearms is that much related to mass shootings. They're a rather recent problem especially with their frequency. Before the 1968 gun control act, you could have an actual assault rifle mailed to your house and there were very few mass shooting then.

I sincerely hope you die of agonizing stomach cancer. I wish that amount of evil on you.

A haji got you with a shotty? Or was it an Iraq army green on blue.

Technically, I own a AM-15.

You can ban the AR15 as long as you lwt me keep my Ruger Mini 14. You are right, nobody really needs an Assault Rifle 15 but the Mini 14 is just an all American Ranch Rifle.

Attached: gw-ruger-mini14.jpg (684x384, 19K)

Oof

I hope you're the next victim you commie faggot.

Attached: 1565814228286.jpg (640x1036, 177K)

Attached: congress-las-vegas-shooting.jpg (513x350, 62K)

Suck a dick cuck you cannot trade my right for your coyote plinker.

What?

I shoot guns. My ar is cool and I can shoot transitions faster, but that's about it. In a real scenario I'm taking my G3 or my ak, depends on who i'm fighting. We won't even talk about the effect .556 doesn't have on armor.

I hate that Kabbalah practicing bitch.

Attached: 1552419455307.jpg (202x249, 13K)

Attached: IMG_20190831_231951_856.jpg (720x752, 76K)

To kill the tyrants trying to disarm him.

lul

Attached: 20171005_spot1_0.jpg (600x579, 53K)

I hope you get red flagged and stand your ground, you are obviously a psycho.

Give up your guns so my people can take over!

Attached: 2019-08-31_23-21-56.png (901x507, 872K)

Haji. Old Model 1897. Almost disgusted he put his filthy hands on it.

Thank you for your service

Attached: flag3.jpg (255x253, 25K)

Take away guns and they'll just make bombs or use trucks. Look at Sweden, no guns, way more terrorism. Fuckin leftist fags

Attached: 35704496-middle-eastern-woman.jpg (156x235, 21K)

It's instructive that none of you anti gun posters has ever fired a real gun.

Attached: gunman-protect-gun-free-zone-funny-maybe-a-bigger-sign-21432116.png (500x510, 107K)

>ban these fucking assault rifles
assault rifles are already banned.
so is assault, for that matter.
pic unrelated and also sage this gay slide thread (as if it makes a difference)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-08_00-17-02.png (610x120, 22K)

I used to hate rolling through afghan villages before they armored our hmmwvs and those little future terrorists would throw rocks at us. My buddy used to paint drags grey and when the kids would toss rocks at him, he'd pull the pin on a frag and toss it back at the kids. Miss that shit