WHY ARE BLACK PEOPLE LIKE THIS?

my gf is black and she never acts like this.

Attached: black people.jpg (630x723, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MONIIBO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based and Beanpilled

YOu are a shill otherwise you would know the answer to your question is itself the question. They are niggers

The anomaly to explain isn't: "Why are these races acting like the proto-humans".

Instead: "What incredible series of events endowed white people to create civilization that appears to be a thousand percent better than the hunter-gatherer warrior-clans that Black people still are today through their Gorilla ancestors?".

Somehow, some way, white people teased out the: "Chimp warrior-clan" gene out of white people, and they did it in only 80 generations.

Everyone on earth instinctually hates niggers. Even other niggers. Nothing new here.

Attached: 9C912C94-FB1E-46F6-82C7-218E5F16F628.jpg (612x981, 133K)

Pedro just wants to smash Isabela for what i understand

>irra
what did he mean by that

lol is she really bitching about the free cup of water not being big enough ?

Are niggers the actual Jews?

I think it meant irritating

Irritating?

i think he means he wants to be whipped and enslaved

>my gf is black
your children will be black too

Either evolution, or god or gods or even something else made nigs this way. It is all part of the perfection. Namaste.

Attached: 1567295826488.webm (640x640, 1.95M)

why should we be polite to niggers when niggers aren't polite at all

It's almost as if everyone would be happier if we weren't forced to live in a multi-racial society

Irritating. Didn't you learn ebonics in SJW vegan class?

black people dont get along with any one in some states. in some pockets of america they have given into delusions of taking over a entire state. the reality is that even in places where their populations is relatively high per state they dont even reach 60% of the population. so its a pipe dream. if they want to take over a state its georgia. atlanta is as ghetto as it gets but even there they get thinned out by white supremacist every couple of years

they fight with mexicans, no asian ever thought of them as human, whites have to deal with constant demands for gibs lest they become hostile and they even tag along with white people for hating on poos and muslims just to be part of the gang not out of real pure hatred for other races just to be accepted which is pathetic. they dont even have the guts to show up here talking shit anymore

did she stop for a second and think that girl might have been a regular. it's mcdonalds not a 5 star michelin restaurant

Blacks hate Mexicans because Mexicans are not afraid to work. Niggers would rather sit on their ass all day and collect an entitlement check.

she was probly acting like a baboon and the hardworking mexican youth didn't appreciate her monkeylike demeanor

Attached: 1.png (500x566, 141K)

#EndBrownPrivilege

I'm white and get the same shit

If you're white you'll only get shit from illegals. I had a Mexican co-worker who would order for us at Mexican food takeaways because he knew the illegals would try to rip us off if we didn't speak Spanish.

>YES SIR
>NO SIR
citizenship

Pic related is the best, most concise answer to all the "why are niggers niggers" questions. Here it is, now there's no need to ever ask it again.
/thread

Attached: 0n3lxv.png (764x748, 120K)

Because their niggers.
>dating niggers
Yikes

Based beaners

>my gf is black
faggot detected

>Be 30 year old Boomer
There was actually a movement in the 90's to have that fucking Pidgin-like drivel taught in a classroom environment.

>we go through the same struggles
>struggles

Attached: 1555265639075.gif (328x328, 1.48M)

Mexicans hate blacks with a burning passion

I chuckled

New Orleans is the same. The blacks there are in a constant state of half-chimpout

I've seen that webum dozens of times and just now noticed the Egyptian We was Kangs shirt.

Its a victim complex.
Niggers, from the day theyre born, are told they are victims. Told to them by their famalies, churches, schools and other communities. Whether thats oppresion, slavery, police brutality etc, they always see themselves as victims. This leads to a “can do nothing wrong” mentality. Steal a car? Whitey made it so I cant buys one. Smoked crack and beat the kids? The man dun made me do it. Mexican dude doesnt want to give you good service at a mcdonalds? Dey be racist.

Any nigger that's been to prison hates Mexican.
It doesn't matter if you are a regular or a gang banging nigger.
If riots are popping off, your getting stabbed.

HAHA niggers getting treated how they treat whites

jesus imagine having to go to mcdonalds for breakfast

>Juicy Smullett
Certainly not a LARP...

I’m glad they are woke on the beaner problem, it’s disgusting and they do it to everyone who isn’t a fellow low IQ spic here in CA. The cancer MUST BE STOPPED!

and then they wonder why blacks are being targeted for no reason.....

Attached: black kid robs a mexican lady.webm (640x640, 773K)

I like how she just assumed both are Mexicans.

Attached: mexican-mafia-leader-sentenced-for-trying-to-ethnically-cleanse-blacks-15307098 (1).png (500x610, 148K)

What is she not supposed to complain about some beaner treating her poorly because it might upset the poor beaners?

>we go through the same struggles
FUCKING CRINGE

Attached: 1567115349472.png (540x469, 469K)

Mexicans always sucking up to blacks t b h, they just like whites in that regard.

I think he is taking their ethos to the logical (somewhat hyperbolic) conclusion to illustrate a point that this happens to people of light all the time in all walks of wife all of the time.

Attached: 313CB645-CEAF-4EBF-B7A2-A2DF37272214.jpg (4032x3024, 2.12M)

Funny, that is my exact experience going there with niggers working the register.

Nigger fucker

Black people want slavery back more than any other race. They just want to be the owners this time those selfish niggers

>"HELP HELP I'M SO OPPRESSED!"

Attached: the-current-state-of-the-left-functional-country-with-rights-61085999.png (500x608, 147K)

Mexicans are highly amalgamated. They wanna be like their white daddies most of the time. Poor little tacos

No one has realized that this is a troll account yet? It's the same name referencing Dave Chappelle's jab at jussie smolett. The person behind this account is based and is causing strife amongst minorities.

Same, I had to pick up lunch for my coworkers and me and went to kroger deli to buy chick tender. Asked for what they had left and this black bitch is like "i can't just give you them all, they are for customers" like bitch I am a customer and I'm paying for them. She gotta huffy as fuck giving attitude. Even rolled her eyes at me.

twitter.com/MONIIBO

It's not a troll account you fucking idiot

I have a suspicion. I believe the nigger interrupted the person after him in line to demand an ice water cup that the mexican cashier knew the nigger was going to fill with something other than water.

It's just a theory.

Fucking monkeys

OH SHIT. They really are this way.

Mexicans have a strong in-group preference, just like everyone else does. That woman needs to get over it.

I treat white people like trash at the restaurant I work at. White love ethnic food so much and my place is a hit spot for college and white family, little do they know I rub my nuts before I prep the food and when the cooks finish making the food and bring out to them i smirk knowing they all eating my dick juice

>Mexicans are highly amalgamated. They wanna be like their white daddies most of the time. Poor little tacos

coming from the race that seems to be obsessed with emulating actual nigger culture; that's not really an insult user.

My question with all of these is how many Hispanics are put into "white"

irra gno wha u gonna hit da bluntz dem niggas be bawlin n shiiiieeeet n muuufuggas gwaning bud dem muuufugas doggin u n shieeeeet, ugnowhuaighmean?

This shit leaves an impression on people. See it once? Maybe a fluke? Twice? Now it's an identifiable pattern and hard-rewires your neurons. Now you're conditioned to be wary of blacks, forever.

>gives me the smallest cup dey have
Yep that's right nigger, you get the same Dixie cup everyone gets for free water. Now go stand at the fountain and fill it with sprite over and over until you get thrown out like the nigger you are.

AAAAAAAAAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYYOOO
smacks lips profusely
SO HOL UP HOL UP
steals
SO U BE SAYIN
gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
eats a skittle
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
checks for nearest KFC
U BE SAYIN
collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
licks teeth and smacks lips
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
opens a up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer
WE GON BE
dindu nuffins
FINNA WE GON BE
sucks air through teeth
AYYYOO HOL UP WE GON BE
pulls up sagging pants
SO WE GON BE
instinctively looks around for police
SO U SAYIN WE GON BE
faints and then gets up repeatedly
SOM FINNA
scopes dem titties
SO WE GON BE
shouts at movie theater screen
SOM FINNA
chucks spear
AYYYOO SOM FINA
strokes welfare check pensively
WE GON BE
throws gang sign
SOM FINNA
swings from basketball hoop
WE GON BE
grabs dick and shuffles left and right
SOM FINNA
participates in a drive-by shooting
HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
converts to Islam
U SAYING WE GON BE
repeated World Star yelling in the background

Attached: eatyourwatermelonnigger.gif (493x277, 2.91M)

white guy here
i learned spanish on my own and never told anyone and EVERYTIME there are two or more mexis together speaking spanish it was about somebody next to them or in front of them

everytime. they act like its some super secret code that only they know.

pretty sure phillipinos do it to but im not learning gook-a-dook-a do

I don't blame you. Whenever a latino comes to my place, I do a little bit of santaria and sacrifice a little of the meat of the food they ordered so I could bind the eternally suffering soul of their raped ancestors to their meal. Shit's funny as fuck watching them rending the their own great great great grandmom with their teeth.

>we go thru the same struggles

What, you both can't read?

Me neither. Thanks for the tip. I like it more now.

Attached: 7865413846.gif (360x346, 170K)

I'm white and I don't have this problem

>black
>people
they are subhumans along with semites

exactly the treatment i get from both blacks and hispanics most of the time in my 95+% non-white neighborhood

nigger women always have a chip on their shoulder, they walk around believing everybody is judging them and belittling them, they have by far the worst personalities of any race / gender combo

Why do black people always fucking blame everything on racism? Miss the bus? IT'S CUZ IM BLACK!!! Don't get a job? IT'S CUZ I'M BLACK!!! Not enough chicken at Popeyes? IT'S CUZ I'M BLACK!!! Act like a piece of shit and get treated like shit? IT'S CUZ I'M BLACK!!!

Is this what happens when you coddle a race of people? They think everything is a slight against them only because of "muh racism"?

Poor Blacks and poor Mexicans fucking hate each other, this isn't news. When Mexicans started coming in heavily, they took over poor black areas and low skill labor from blacks. Immigration fucked over middle and low class blacks in the cities as much as it did whites in the country.

HARD TO SWALLOW PILLS: BEANERS ARE BETTER THAN NIGGERS CHANGE MY MIND

His lips are so big at so young

Pinche mayates.

>Why does (insert race here) hate blacks just because almost every other encounter they’ve had with blacks in the past have all been terrible?

Attached: 8864075C-CA9E-41A6-8229-350BABCFCDA1.jpg (501x373, 42K)