There's "Make Gothma Great Again" billboards which Thomas Wayne puts up in the movie

>There's "Make Gothma Great Again" billboards which Thomas Wayne puts up in the movie
>His wife Marla is eastern european

Jews just can't help themselves. They can't defeat Trump in real life so they're gonna whack him in movies instead.

Attached: grhg.png (618x412, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indiewire.com/2019/08/joker-reactions-joaquin-phoenix-reviews-1202170199/
strawpoll.me/18571966/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

please include the word "joker" in ALL Joker (2019) shill threads. you accidentally bypassed my filter. thx

Sorry I bust your bubble. I just wanna discuss how disgusting it is jews use hollywood for their political ambitions.

‘Joker’ First Reactions: Joaquin Phoenix Loses His Shit in a Bold But Incel-Friendly Origin Story
Link to Article: indiewire.com/2019/08/joker-reactions-joaquin-phoenix-reviews-1202170199/

Attached: joker-movie-teaser-trailer_07.jpg (600x320, 11K)

Grow up

ITS ON

WHO WILL WIN

LEFTIST COMMUNIST JOKER OR EVIL CAPITALIST THOMAS WAYNE

strawpoll.me/18571966/

Attached: 1562905096988.jpg (600x600, 64K)

Does that make Barron Trump Batman?

kinda weird since jews who watched the movie are giving it horrible reviews

The majority who prescreened it are giving it highly favorable reviews. That said, Thomas Wayne was never a bad guy, in fact, quite the opposite so how does this hurt him?

Thomas Wayne is probably a corrupt politician and Joker is "eat the rich" type leftist or antifa type anarchist. Hell will freeze over in Hollywood before they show anything that projects Trump in a positive light.

Its dem progaganda for 2020.

Absolutely does.

In original Batman lore, wasn't Wayne a bastion of morality and a man of the people? Maybe they rewrote the narrative for this movie and made him a corrupt asshole which would completely go against the entire history of the Batman.

>filter
Pussy.

Attached: image.jpg (1726x2048, 1023K)

Kek, so they shit on Batman's dad just so they can shit on Trump?

>incelkino literally confirmed
kek

>kikes betray their own Yahweh & swap him out for Caesar
>kikes also wonder why they keep getting absolutely btfo

so... trump is batman? nice self own?

they couldn’t even be subtle about the marxist allusions in this movie.

This is why eventually, God punished the Jews with eternal diaspora and persecution. The Bible, both Old and New Testament, is a testament to the Jews' fall from grace. It's a cautionary tale so that we Christians will not end up like the Jews: cursed and forsaken. To emulate or obey the Jews is to be damned like them.

Don't forget, also, it promotes miscegenation.

Attached: The New Joker Movie.png (1920x1080, 1.28M)

This mutt broad looks like a fucking tranny as well

> not only must you miscegenate goy, you must racemix with ugly mutts

Attached: 1537820678218.png (380x380, 235K)

>Don't forget, also, it promotes miscegenation.
Like literally fucking everything coming out of Jewlywood? At least this time it's a niggress getting the BWC.

Attached: (((Joker))).jpg (1318x3155, 1.86M)

>Batman movie
>no Batman

>filter
>pussy
Get a load of this clown.