How did this get released?

>Makes fun of faggots and trannies
>Calls out the gay mafia in Hollywood
>Makes fun of druggies
>Talks about shooting druggies.
How the fuck did this get released on netflix?

Attached: chappelle.jpg (664x400, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iwXME9DmigI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also:
>Calls out Jessie Smollett's faggotry and lying.

It was written by a nigger.

Dave Chappelle: Judas Goat

he put on the dress and now they own him.
dave is a pedophile.

That nigga did indeed put on the dress.

If they own him, how could he call out the faggot mafia?

Dave Chappelle is basically viewed as a comedy messiah, he can do whatever he wants short of mass murder

/thread

Disinfo squad XD
Gang
Gang

Based Dave sprinkles redials in-between weak bluebells that are generally considered common knowledge. The only special from him on Netflix that I didn't like was the Bird Revelation cause it felt too preachy.

The Germans said this over 75 years ago. Why do black people always steal our culture?

Attached: White Mens Hairstyles - 1942.jpg (1182x1600, 440K)

*redpills in-between bluepills

Wake up man any pub is good pub. Netflix. It's got you talking about things you shouldn't even be discussing. Wasting your time, distraction comes in many forms

Cuz dave sold his soul to the jews finally

If Netflix keeps showing the finger to SJW shit I might reconsider subbing again

Jesus Christ! Enough with this shit!!!! This was the most overrated special of all time. It wasn't at all edgy. The world has just become so unbelievably PC that people think this is somehow rebellious. He didn't attack feminism, he didn't address race realism and he didn't name the fucking jew! If you think this is controversial then that is completely pathetic. Go fuck yourself!

Also, Dave knew that Michael Jackson was killed because he opposed the Jews who ran the music industry. He also knew that Michael was framed for pedophilia because (((the industry))) was trying to fuck him.

>Jesus Christ! Enough with this shit!!!! This was the most overrated special of all time. It wasn't at all edgy.
Yeah figures. I mean, it's just black people copying what they've seen on Jow Forums for the past 3 years. They plaint "black" over it, then act like they're the greatest thing ever. Rinse, repeat. This "cultural cycle" has been the norm for going on 40-50 years now? God damn I'm so sick of it.

Attached: 1555558131116.jpg (1024x768, 197K)

nice dress faggot

Attached: 1567123996836.jpg (2580x3372, 638K)

Colin Kapernicks tranny lover. Listen, rob all these niggers. Take everything from them. Fuck these fake bullshit artist straight to hell.

Attached: Mia Isabella 2018 XBIZ Awards.jpg (600x314, 41K)

when?

tbqh feels like some 4D chess by Netflix

Attached: 9FF25837-F884-4575-907D-98F57C42AC8A.png (828x1792, 2.62M)

that's not a dress

You forgot
>also makes fun of whitey goyim

He paid the toll

>How did this get released?
He didn't make fun of Jews.

Attached: 07f9997abecab8e1521eec0789c19a49f145dd8fdb7212ef5fe7925fec706395.jpg (431x562, 76K)

That is not a dress you stupid hick. A terrible shirt, yes (looks like one of Kanye's retarded designs) but it most certainly isn't a dress.

>you stupid hick.
Check out the big brain on memeflag.

can someone explain what "put on the dress" means? does it have something to do with that painting of Bill Gates in the Monica Lewinsky dress?

Hey, don’t forget about that French dude, Juicy.

He shat on (((Hollywood))) and (((showbiz))) culture. He'll probably be killed within the next few years by the (((elites))).

Based

I don't think it was as great as you think it was.

nigga is a clone

Attached: chappelleclone.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

He's in the cult nigger. Listen to him talk about it himself in epilogue from the Sticks and Stones tour here.
youtube.com/watch?v=iwXME9DmigI
(starts @13:44 and on)

Attached: 1471129168096.png (803x528, 491K)

Because he still blames whitey instead of calling out likes. That means that it is still division faggotry.

cope feminine nigger

>saudi
shut the fuck pedophile

lmao
Beefy tees don't have pleated bottoms, you fruitcake. That is a springtime clean and daisy fresh little cotton sundress. The kind a pretty white girl would wear while prancing around a wheatfield while posing for a 8/pol/ banner.
Deal with it.

Attached: WHEATFIELD THOTS.jpg (554x831, 190K)

In Jow Forums war...world, people doesn't age.

>can someone explain what "put on the dress" means?
Best I can put together there are a group of powerful men in Hollywood who enjoy seeing black men in dresses. If you look back through time at various coon flicks you will invariably see your favorite coon actors in a dress. I suppose this pleases some strange racist fetish.
>does it have something to do with that painting of Bill Gates in the Monica Lewinsky dress?
Probably, user. That'd be something.

I think emasculating men is a big turn on for them, so the more masculine/thug the better (see the pink shoes in football)

It's copy righted so won't play, useless nigger. But I watched the epilogue, and I'm assuming you're talking about the time Chris tucker invited all Kamala Harris, al gore, CA gov, to Dave's show in San Francisco. Or the time he said hello to prince Charles and whoever else.. wow that's such a damning evidence of the occult, good job detective downy. Politicians don't hang out exclusively with other politicians. They're experts in building vast support networks from regular friends, to business men, to celebs etc. Does that mean anyone they hang out with is automatically in the occult? That's absurd, nigger.

how is his shirt pleated you fucking moron

cause Netflix is legit. They kept all their Louis CK stuff up, too. Netflix don't give a fuck.

Did I strike a nerve, sand nigger? As if anyone in your petrodollar caliphate has any credibility when it comes to convincing people that no shady business goes on in elite circles.
>H-he's just good friends with the DNC shabbos nigger elite, nothing to see here.
Fucking lol

Attached: 1ac67a97be3411308a34d51dad54416b2388dc17fcb2a16593c85107c0143382.png.jpg (255x227, 10K)

Chappelle is on a universe of his own
Any of you faggots haven’t seen his shows or just straight up brainlets
He is as based as they come

Because it's bluepilled.
It's Whoopi Goldberg tier pedo defense.

>no shady business goes on in elite circles.
I didn't even say that you slow nigger. I said Dave meeting these politicians at his show doesn't prove shit. You made it sound like they were sucking baby dicks in the green room. The media uses retards like who believe in ANY consipriacy theory, no matter how far fetched, to discredit ALL conspiracy theories. But go on, scream some more outrageous shit in this echo chamber if it somehow makes you feel better about being a dumb fat nigger. Faggot.

It’s a nigger.
God damn suck his dick more why don’t you? Your post should read
>Nigger gets away with jokes that would ruin a white comedians career and personal life

Gay

Cuz BASED NIGGERS are the only people (((they))) will let tell *some* truth about conservative issues.
Aren't niggers great, fellow right winger? You should totally make sure your daughter feels encouraged to fuck them.

Yup, he waited and proved his worth for they gave him a compromise, instead of in a self depreciating fashion, he could just wear a dress and pretend it was a large shirt. Shit is made for a short, fat Mexican.

Shit why stop there? My wife is also more than available. Fuck I know the government didn’t agree but we should pay these based blacks reparations, I mean they are based and pro white so it’s like donating to a great cause

because netflix is losing alot of money from being neo lib shits with endless neo lib shits tv shows and movies.

based and niggerpilled if true

This. Blacks have melanin armor, they can get away with saying anything and everything, no matter who it offends.

Guaranteed that if a white comedian did a similar special, he'd be brandished as a Neo-Nazi and denounced by politicians on both the left and right.

If he called out or hinted at Kikes, he'd never be on Netflix.

Because he is a muslim.

lol redials and bluebells

It got release because it ends with: Vote Democrat despite the crazies.

I dunno. He just said register to buy legal firearms. And that trannies were fucking up the LGBT movement. Doesn't sound like a Democrat endorsement to me.

Haven't seen it, but keep hearing so much about it that I can form a fairly informed opinion about questions about it to an extent. I think it's plausible that he got away away with it because he had the whole anti-white, whites be always da shooters of schools and shieeet, bit along with the rest. The liberals at netflix probably saw the issue, but didn't know how to handle it because Dave's black, and as NPCs their cultural marxist programming is that blacks cannot be criticized without the criticizer being racist.
Just my two cents.

For the love of god just shut the fuck up about this already. I'm not going to watch it because I hate you. I like Dave Chapelle but I hate you so I'm never going to watch this.

because he talks about forgiving the pedos in hollywood. netflix is a luciferian company funded by satanic pedo elites.