Katy Perry's new single

Katy Perry's new single ...

Listen to the lyrics (when referring to a dog it seems); "we've gone from strangers to lovers."

Wtf?

pic not related

Attached: 1000 total II.png (364x499, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YqunQaPQumk
youtube.com/watch?v=EcXw428jD8I
youtube.com/watch?v=4uVvAwcJd9M
youtube.com/watch?v=8vNeG5bHg0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=D0V2ge18QvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shit forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=YqunQaPQumk

Trash acc mate, train your range first
All end game bossing requires range. Get your fire cape before posting any stats fukken newb

>listening to katy perry

it's like 94 range and mage now dw

Stats look fine. Hunter is useless as is construction. Slayer once he hits 60/60/60.
Granted I haven't played since 2007

The whole video is a female chauvinist metaphor about men being dogs. Not complicated. The lyrics are clearly talking about a man. How would here dog go from strangers-lovers-to strangers again? Sage you retard.

it's trending on youtube or whatever

>Construction is useless
Kys in osrs

Forgive me, I forgot about POH teleports. It's been a long time.

Nice

Attached: Nice.png (487x322, 68K)

this is now an osrs thread

It's okay aussiebro. Behind Finnish players, it's well known Aussies are the second best pkers

Love osrs. I just pk and stake really but the game is fun. PVM is a bit boring imo

the dutch are pretty good also, i've got a bunch of classic pk vids archived from like 05/06

Is OSRS any good? I've been really tempted but stopped myself many times as it would ruin my life.

What a fucking trash account.

Favorite pkers from back in the days?
Here's mine
I mahatma i
Hieie the pk
Kidzranqe
Jojo3000

It's a huge grind and boring at first, but once you get into it you'll love it. I've had tons of fun on the game. You should give it a go

yeah it's charming af and addictive,,,you're right...don't go back. i seshed it for a few months and literally couldnt do anything else.
i dont play anymore

It's very good. But you can buy membership with gp or gp with $. So there's an element of casualness with this aspect that allows me to put it down for awhile and pick it back up and buy membership again with my gp stack

0mfg0rz, Dutch Leader, Elvemage, H 12 R D, Dark Lorrie, 8 Stealth 8

Lol fuck bossing

!kc CoX

Dutch leader and elvmage, dam legends almost forgot. And Teh Doors

Wtf is that account build? Def higher than str?

Lol no. It objectively goes Finnish>American>Dutch>Aussie>Brit>Lithuanian>Venezuelan in terms of hybrid skills. I have seen way too many EST vs GMT wars and EST wins 90% of the time.

!kc Zuk
!kc tob
!kc jamal

these are the current stats, f2p only now though

Attached: stats.png (352x506, 233K)

Fair enough, your list looks good. I was just trying to be nice

oh yeah i remember one of T H E Do0rs' famous vids having that 'touch me' song on there, classic

"we've gone from strangers to lovers."
It’s odd how her song says that, then just last week Taylor Swift releases a song called “lovers,” while previously just releasing her homosexuality promoting song STARRING Katy Perry.

What do you Anons think, coincidence?

Mine is only like 114 I think. I've made around 12b~ pking and a lot from staking. Cba grinding Cox for 900+ hours for a 1b drop

Draynor Village is nice

OH GOD YOU DON'T UNDERTSAND WOMEN TERNURE THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU
GAS ME PLS

Attached: vtna7Tn.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Breddy good user, tank range

Not even 83 const for an ornate pool... lmao

Dunno man, but it's so saddening to see the mainstream go from the beatles, beach boys, simon and garfunkel etc to this. What a cultural tragedy of epic proportions

>65 str
>range tank
Gotta love agsing for a 10

I only play free mode now too, since 2003 -- but the account reset was harsh. Barely back to like 78 fishing now, and 65 ranged, 60 str, 40 attk.

lol, yeah this was done between like march and june or something, not too much time on my hands

Range tanks are brainlets and a waste of supplies. I just see them all as raggers

Dbow rushing at revs can be as fun as claw rushing desu

i think alot of people forget that rs is about having fun, that's the no.1 thing, as long as you're doing that then nothing else matters

Post em boys

Attached: Screenshot_20190831-223043.png (1080x2160, 1.35M)

nice man, RC is always so neglected haha

>mobile

KYS

Attached: 1566975127671.jpg (960x960, 175K)

Attached: 13856e43cae83645f57c64fc023caef9.png (243x324, 46K)

Only way I could get stats, visiting dying Grandma you faggot

lads, maybe best pk video of all time?
youtube.com/watch?v=EcXw428jD8I

Dam you btfo me, nice

Alright, my bad I didn't mean to be such a dick then, seriously.

Rushing in general is annoying. I pked a dude for like 110m trying to rush me in max str at bandos like 2 months ago. Serp/bandos/prims/tort/etc and karils/bulwark tank. Just barraged him over and over with smite up until he died. Didnt get his claws sadly but was free loot from some moron trying to claw rush

Goals for first 99?

Osrs is too different to osrs. It used to be that you could only hit 50+ with dhoraks and the catch is that they need to be wearing the whole set and have low HP so it made it fair. Now anyone can hit 50+ with any attack style with the endless new weapons, so if pking is what you enjoyed then just know that it's a totally different feel. Also, everyone you will fight is someone with max stats for their level so it's like having the same fucking fight over and over again. You pretty much HAVE to hybrid with all 3 styles and use hotkeys to even have a chance and if you want to get all the best gear you have to spend countless hours questing and making gp. Fuck "osrs" it's more rs3 than it is osrs.

Please someone help a fellow Jow Forumsscaper out with a bond.

I wanna play my iron again

Attached: Capture.jpg (1044x698, 129K)

how much cash do you have senpai

What are your politics? If they align with mine I'll give ya a bond.

literally thinking the same thing

Also, my regards to your grandman user. Spend as much time with her as you can.

Attached: eternalstruggle.png (454x537, 228K)

Checked,
And was thinking maybe going for 99 Hunter with herbibore but realistically it's probably going to be range or hp

Grandma*

I hate minorities, am pro gun, white nationalist and fascist.

Untrimmed HP cape is sought after for fashion fags, go for that

>canada
You're a nigger-loving statist at heart

do you lads think the osrs community is particularly red pilled or is it just the gaming community in general?

Thanks user, hoping we can get her well enough to come home for the final times we have.

Canada is whiter than America. Clearly America is the bigger nigger lover.

56% btw.

Attached: 23_Whitoid.png (522x980, 401K)

There are not that many players to have made 12b from pking and staking.

Good idea, thanks user. Thoughts on ut music cape?

>OSRS players are redpilled

Last time I was at the GE talking about niggers with a buddy around 10 people said "yikes" and other niggerlicious gen z shit

Osrs is particularly red pilled imo. Tf2 is as well. Basically any game with memers is more red pilled on average

Music cape is always untrimmed until you get achiev cape I think

Yeah that is true

>those stats

You are a fucking nigger

casual stats fuckin casuals

Skilling Zzz

it's about having fun lads, never forget that

Post yours niggers

>implying combat is any different you just stand there and click

>My turn white boi

>Yankin Deez
>Tanksta

youtube.com/watch?v=4uVvAwcJd9M
youtube.com/watch?v=8vNeG5bHg0Q

Attached: shieeeet.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Tanksta was legend fuck yea

oh shit i remember that tanksta video, pking with the phat on, was fucking crazy

I pk lmao I'm not clicking on bloodveld and waiting for an xp drop. Absolutely no interest in clicking on virtual rocks or trees. Fucking boring

Recharge your fucking prayer faggot
jesus christ

>it's trending on youtube or whatever
son, your retarded

god i miss the old days of runescape when nothing else mattered.
but then you have to grow up and do grown up shit
or pretend to do grown up shit because you don't actually know shit
FUCK

Attached: 1564301471945.jpg (978x687, 92K)

>1 slayer
Kys

pk is gambling theres no skill involved

Come home white man. Osrs is back. Come home

well you have a retarded face and male organ, so suck on that, you sack of bitumen

WTF just got rc pet.

NICE GZZZZ

>Jojo3000
My absolute fucking nigger. That dude was like my hero as a kid. youtube.com/watch?v=D0V2ge18QvU
It sucks he has vids that are forever lost to time.

Attached: 1554936987605.png (421x440, 61K)

I know man, only a few are left. Absolute legend

everyone knows all the females in hollywood are knot-pilled

and most take the knot when they're no longer in their prime (past pizza age)

its also how they pay penance to their overlord handlers

You fucking retarded? I tribrid. This requires clicking offensive/defensive prayers, flicking gear to tank hits, faking them out, hitting on their opposite defensive,managing brews, waiting to spec, etc. Maybe Dharoking is all rng, but theres more than fucking Framed videos

Find a flaw

Attached: fuck pol.png (1915x989, 1.12M)

alright lads, time to hit the sack.

peace!

*'Forever' starts to fade in slowly*

Good name, 100% white. 0 flaws, nigger