Have white children

Are you not a retard? Are you white? Have some children! Time to brainstorm lads, time to get creative. Time to have children. Look I get it the worlds expensive and whatever. Fuck it, doesn't matter. This is a great opportunity while the liberal progressives opt out of life; now our chance. Have as many kids as you can, be a decent dad. Teach them not to be fuck sticks. Teach them to have their own kids. We can turn this game around quick if we each had 4 kids. Why not do it? We are at war, its time to fucking win.

Attached: iStock-640293018.jpg (1200x798, 104K)

Already on it, faggot

Cant women arent remotely attracted to me.

Attached: Ptbw9yH.jpg (800x522, 48K)

no woman no kids

God kills 2/3 of the earths population in 2025

Keep hammering the me seeks box.

Turns out sex with women is about 25% more pleasurable than masturbation. It's almost as if 2500 million years of evolution knows the difference between simulation sex and real sex.

Have sex. It's like scratching an itch in the middle of your brain you never knew you had.

Attached: meseeks_the_box_just_makes_it_worse.jpg (1250x625, 371K)

Rollin

White women need this message much more than the men.

either lower your standards or stop fishing with a line and start fishing with a net. - Whats the deal why no pussy?

but girls dont like me because im short and skinny

Don't forget that all of us are undesirable incels. The only way anyone here can get a woman pregnant is by raping her.

Women have been sadly indoctrinated to champion abortion, think their career is more important than family, think travel is better than settling, they think men are toxic, and they hate traditional structure and think everything is the fault of patriarchy. Sad times.

nah, women don't even control their own future. They can't think 10 minutes into the future. A mans job is to think for them. Pump and dump my man, then offer light at the end of the tunnel

get a short and skinny girl, or just saddle up a tall fat chick. They are always desperate for cock and your children will not be manlets. You dont have to stay with her, just long enough to have a kid.

travel, go to eastern eurpore. go to a small town and get one of those girls pregnant with your american accent. They will be dying for your green card dick

yeah but they fall for their romance shit, so fake some romance for 9 months.

How do you get someone pregnant purely by using an accent?

GIVE
BIRTH

Attached: 78768488746.jpg (183x275, 6K)

What's pol's opinion on impregnating women and letting them raise the child alone, is the child doomed to failure?

Ideally you'd impregnate as many white women as possible then settle down with a virgin and impregnate her many times and put your time and money into raising those children

I don't know, I'm not here to hold your hand. Just give you creative advice. Do it. Go to some poor country where bitches are desperate to leave. You will be fucking brad pitt. But make sure you impregnate there because if they hit state side solid with out a bun in the oven they are gone for the next nig dick they see.

yes, you have to at least pop in for a few visits a year, then teach the kid to fight at 12, and to find pussy at 16.

And get HIV in the process? Sounds counter productive as hell. Miss me with that shit, I don't want to die just yet.

give them beer and teach them to hunt, the rest will fall into place

you sound like a pussy making excuses. Is that what you are a loser by choice? Come on bro, you really think your gonna get aids in Ukraine? If you never had kids but get aids, what has the world lost? Nothing. Do it, no more excuses.

Maybe not AIDS, but I would surely get an STD fucking women at random from, as you say, "some poor country where bitches are desperate to leave." Some of us have standards, I'm not going to go get an STD just to please some random dude like you. Go ahead and do it yourself if you care so much.

Roll

I know your type. Always a reason why you can't do something. You gonna be like that forever? You gonna be scared of life forever?

Working on it, my white brother.

good man

If we mix, white genes are more dominant than ours
kid will look pale as fuck

Can confirm

T. Half indian/white

I'm surrounded by mental illness and degeneracy. I've always wanted a family, even before I was an adult myself. Society is fucked because the west is saturated with degeneracy.

maybe Aryan Indians

all is not lost little brother

Too socialy fucked.