Are niggers the modern day neanderthal?

It seems like too much of a stretch that neanderthals just disappeared. Maybe their genes were bleached a bit but at this point there's little doubt in my mind that niggers have neanderthal genes. Have any credible scientists or institutions done any studies/research on this, and if they have, are there any credible papers out there for citation purposes? ITT post your findings if you've been researching this. It would explain why niggers are so awful at forming civilized societies and advancing past the stone age on their own. They simply lack the mental capacity die to their genetics. This also explains the niggers exceptional physique and aggressive behavior. As well as their habit of leaving their families to find other sheboons to mate with. Surely (((they))) have realized this as well, what actions have (((they))) taken relating to this?

Pic related.

Attached: 1567308584038.jpg (881x1016, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=sub-saharan neanderthal
phys.org/news/2016-03-world-neanderthal-denisovan-ancestry-modern.html
sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/07/110718085329.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Niggers are modern day niggers

>Are niggers the modern day neanderthal?
>Have 0% neanderthal DNA
Are you retarded?

No. Neanderthals were the smart ones. We have their genes. Niggers do not.

Kindly cite a source to back up this claim? If they truly have 0 neanderthal DNA i suppose I'll retract my statement. I made this thread to assist in learning whether this is or isn't true after all.

Wrong

Are you an actual retard? Neanderthal DNA is found in Europeans.
This has to be bait.

Source?

All human beings have a very small percentage of neanderthal genes. Except sub-Saharan Africans

Attached: 1565009299440.jpg (600x600, 51K)

European Jews are the descendants of Neanderthals with the highest percentage of Neanderthal DNA remaining. There’s an informative meme out there that I, foolishly, didn’t save.

lmgtfy.com/?q=sub-saharan neanderthal

Africans have less Neanderthal dna (even the name gives a hint, dummy) than Europeans. Find something else to feel high and mighty about. Say, how smart are you? Yeah, you. A typical C or D student? Thought so.

Only non Africans have neanderthal DNA (only a small amount) Africans have archaic Homosapien DNA (again only a small amount)

You are the only nigger here, go do your homework kid

Neanderthals were smart though, and the trend is that higher iq populations have more neanderthal DNA.

He's right retard

Why did they die out then they weren't smarter than homosapiens obviously NB4 (them)

How much weed did you smoke before you decided to come up with this bullshit? You are literally retarded, there are youtube videos under 10 minutes long that will show you how retarded this post is.

lurk moar faggot before sharing your drop dead stupidity.

Attached: anthropogenesis-skoglundpca2[1].jpg (526x470, 83K)

But never forget.
But are enemies of the jew.

both*
you get what I'm saying

Attached: 1477867183460[1].png (1000x442, 164K)

phys.org/news/2016-03-world-neanderthal-denisovan-ancestry-modern.html

What the fuck is that skull on the right? A clown's skull?

>trying to muddy the waters of neanderthal ancestry even further
I see you, Schlomo.

You're a retard, Neanderthals were the original white man. Only white people and some asians have Neanderthal DNA admixture.

Sub-Saharan Africans ARE the missing link.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/07/110718085329.htm
>The Neanderthal sequence was present in peoples across all continents, except for sub-Saharan Africa, and including Australia.

Cro Magnon was. Not Neander

we outbred them, they were smarter and stronger but reproduced much slower than we do.