Senior Iranian Official Questions Narrative of "So-Called Holocaust"

Former Iranian Minister of Justice and Interior Mostafa Pourmohammadi, who currently serves as an advisor to Iran's Head of the Judiciary, said in a Friday sermon in Kerman, Iran that the narrative about Israel being established because the Jews needed to escape Nazi crematoriums and the "so-called Holocaust" is questionable because it seems unlikely that the Jews would have been able to move to Palestine and establish a state in the two years between 1943, when he said the Jews were burned by the Nazis, and 1945, when he said Israel was established. He also said that the fight against the Jews and Zionism is a fight against a "contemporary invasive civilization of arrogance" and that it is a "great war between civilizations." The sermon aired on Kerman TV (Iran).

Attached: download.png (703x286, 469K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA&lc=z23eh1w5mobechomcacdp43bkdz2hjoqrgqlkrciqudw03c010c
youtube.com/watch?v=ukhrobSFnUA
dayan.org/content/mashhad-shii-thailand-discourse-about-sex-tourism-iranian-networks
theguardian.com/world/iran-blog/2015/may/07/prayer-food-sex-and-water-parks-in-irans-holy-city-of-mashhad
en.radiofarda.com/a/iran-larijani-warns-media-not-cover-sex-tourism-iraqis/29485902.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based aryan

International Holocaust Cartoon Contest was a cartoon competition sponsored by the Iranian newspaper Hamshahri, to denounce what it called "Western hypocrisy on freedom of speech".

Attached: 6E2BFF56-8033-4187-88A7-AEB916B2DE03.jpg (640x400, 82K)

Attached: BF88F0DB-99AF-4302-B2DC-E0836C8AC4B0.jpg (980x760, 118K)

Attached: D763E4B2-452A-4EF2-AEAC-BE8505600356.jpg (1566x881, 164K)

Attached: 53992F29-D6EF-4980-82AE-01639A0D187F.jpg (800x600, 110K)

fpbp

Only way to be more based is to make holocaust acceptance illegal

Based

I absolutely love this country and their people.

They are a treasure

Imagine unironically believing anything a religious zealot says about a country that is literally his enemy

Attached: 1566760693100.png (710x577, 44K)

>Memeflag
>Holohaux happened
Why am I not surprised

Attached: 1460507442649.png (700x676, 529K)

Maybe you should move there?

maybe the based official can question whether or not we will ever figure out WHO THE FUCK SUCKED ALL THESE FUCKING COCKS??!!?

Show your flag or kindly fuck off.

>Hitler 'Im going to kill jews'
>Rational Person 'Hitler killed the jews'
>Retards 'Why would he possibly do such a thing'

Show your flag or your opinion will be discarded, faggot.

Attached: isis.jpg (968x681, 49K)

lol show flag faggot

Persia can't thrive until these muslim get out.

another one enters the thread. show your fucking flag faggot

Show your flag or fuck off, faggot.

Get lost.

Attached: 1537233458691.png (3735x5589, 2.13M)

>Cannot respond to simple points
>'show flag faggot'
pic related

Attached: 1566664315428.png (1148x1137, 132K)

>Cannot show flag on an anonymous cartoon board
pic related

Attached: 311.png (200x191, 65K)

and your kike ass still needs to show flag

oh shit i just realized what you were saying you actually think im jewish

Attached: 1566763805158.jpg (240x193, 8K)

Imagine being this delusional

Denying the holocaust is based and edgy on Jow Forums but in real life just exposes how retarded and out of touch Iranian mullahs are. And Iran wants to be included and respected? You got issues.

Opinion discarded, flaggot.
Do us all a favor and jump in the oven.

Its def been used to justify a lot of fuckery. youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA&lc=z23eh1w5mobechomcacdp43bkdz2hjoqrgqlkrciqudw03c010c

Attached: 534.jpg (501x585, 53K)

fpbp

" how retarded and out of touch Iranian mullahs are."

Attached: 27152-Untitledcopy-1428999899-856-640x480.jpg (640x480, 65K)

I've been in Iran and I do absolutely love the country and their people, I might move there to support their stand for truth against evil imperialistic Zionism and Israel.
Also, show flag.

Fuck off kike.

Based

Attached: 8a33e8qfp0x01.png (2518x1024, 273K)

Maybe you should fuck off.

As an Iranian, let me say I have had many European friends, and one issue plaguing Germany is the people have become very self-loathing and self-harming. Germany is experiencing a big crisis of the spirit, and I think the government should encourage native Germans to have more children and kick out migrants who have children. Germans are being guilted into internally destroy themselves and be overrun by foreigners. If nothing is done soon, Germany will become like USA, if not worse.
I, myself, have decided not to have children. It is not right for foreigners to have children in White nations, who are being overrun by minorities. However, I do not really care for America or France. If I could choose to have been born as any European ethnicity, then it would have been either German or Swiss, but I do respect Scandinavians in general.
Granted, I am glad I am not French, and I am kind of annoyed by how much Iranians like the French. I really dislike both the French and Americans. Let France burn. If any French people are reading this, fuck your decadent culture. You and Americans are the same trash.

Yo nigger real Iranians are not Muslims.
Death to Palestine
youtube.com/watch?v=ukhrobSFnUA

>Disapora who's degenerate family was evicted from Iran by based ayatollahs shilling for kikes
why am I not surprised?

Maybe you should show your flag you fucking faggot cunt.

Why are you living in America then?

As white Iranian I want to say I agree with parts of your statement.Do you agree that white Iranians should be given priority for reproduction ?

I wanted to move to Germany, but after the Migrant Crisis, I feel bad about doing so. The Migrant Crisis affected me deeply too, and I don't want to help marginalize the German people. I do respect their cultural legacy a lot overall.
Iranians aren't White and don't cluster with Europeans on PCA autosomal DNA plots. It's sad, but it's fact. We're not White.

I left iran 3 years ago muslim nigger. also watch your filthy mouth muslim subhuman.Ayatolah average IQ is like 60 they destroy the country economy to help bunch of nigger muslims in palestine .

this

I dated a Pashtun girl for a while. Not white. Didn't matter total waifu material. Too bad her family is Muslim. Otherwise I would still be with her.

>don't cluster with Europeans on PCA autosomal DNA plots
Jew detected

>We're not White.
Speak for yourself peasant people of Caucasus region of Iran are white and proud.

Pahtons are lost cause, they just too muslim

>Doesn't support degenerate pro-israel shah
"y-you're a muslim!"
"muslim subhuman! muslim! muslim!"

Pashtuns are supposedly one of the lost tribes of Israel, they have big honkers too, good thing you left that.

>Shitskin trying to D&C based iran thread by claiming he is white

We're adjacent to Europeans, but we don't overlap or cluster with them. Therefore, we're not White. It's just basic population genetics.

Attached: pca-west-eurasians.jpg (850x846, 152K)

Shah didn't care about Israel and Palestine people were happy back then.Only non happy ones were the nigger muslim looking iranians such as yourself.

iran and israel both should be eradicated.

Motherfucker, all Iranians cluster with each other regardless of what they look like. Fuck off.

Shah's secret police, Savak, were trained by Israel.

yea green eyed northern is the same as shitskin southern yea yea yea

Why doesnt Iran show its support to Ukrainians, who died in the Holodomor, for real, murdered by jews?

Ukraine, the ancient homeland of Iranians in the first place?

Honestly.

Shah was extremely pro israel, part of why he was importing degeneracy into the country.

There is no such thing as Ukraine, Ukrainians are just delusional Russians.

Genetically, they are, yeah. Check orange dots.

Attached: 1560546088776.png (998x666, 67K)

So ??? they offer something to him and he got their service ???point???

Show flag faggot.

>importing degeneracy
Under Islamic government girls as young as 14 forced to sell themselves to Muslim tourists in Mashhad.
dayan.org/content/mashhad-shii-thailand-discourse-about-sex-tourism-iranian-networks

The point is that the Shah was very close to Israel. That point contradicts the point you try to make here: You're a Persian Jew or from a Persian Jewish family that lost their living when the Shah was deposed. I've met a few in the states and even dated one.

This

Really ??? wow those dots look nice did make them yourself Reza ???

iran is the biggest shithole on the planet on par with israel, but just like their kike counterparts, they have an army of online shills that try to portray iran as some based aryan secular paradise, when it's just another failed shithole with rampant drug addiction, trannies, "temporary marriages", theocracy, and engages in the same petty imperialism that the united states and israel do in the middle east.

(((Moshe Dayan)))
Are you even fucking trying, kike?

Holy shit. So many lulz would be had.

No one's portraying it as secular or aryan, shitposter, we simply support campaigns against Kikes.

forcing girls as young as 14 to whore themselves is not degeneracy ???
theguardian.com/world/iran-blog/2015/may/07/prayer-food-sex-and-water-parks-in-irans-holy-city-of-mashhad

>The Moshe Dayan Institue for Middle East Studies of Tel Aviv University
You made me laugh; I spotted you, though.

They come from actual population genetics research, idiot. You can do stuff like get your raw DNA and put it on GEDMatch calculators, nMonte, or other stuff.
He's a part of a network of trying to fragment Iran. He wants to introduce ethnic tensions with the intent to break up the country. He once admitted to it.

The Guardian isn't much better, I'm afraid.

coming from anglo cuck yea thanks to Islam it is now

here is the iranian source
en.radiofarda.com/a/iran-larijani-warns-media-not-cover-sex-tourism-iraqis/29485902.html

Iran is just as bad as kikes, they are the biggest regional supporters of the muslim brotherhood and tried to shill ((((the arab spring)))) hard in all Arab countries except Syria. Iran is just as bad as Israel.

Saddam and Gaddafi were based. Iran is just another shit theocracy. If you think iran is good, you might as well praise ISIS, I'm sure they had some people that hated kikes too.

Whatever, dude. It's obvious you have an axe to grind with them. I just appreciate their geopolitics and Judeoskepticism.

Oh god ethnic tensions blah blah blah listen to me you muslim dog iran will be Aryan again once we finish you subhuman shills

Iranians are the biggest shills for islamic fundamentalism, even more than saudis. Their online horde of internet shills portrays them as if they are some force against islamic fundamentalism but iran is it's biggest source.

Fair enough, I prefer Secular Arab Nationalists, but Iran is still the lesser of the two evils.

This

Based

Assad is based too, or are you a butthurt Sunni fanatic?

>Radio Farda
I just looked it up, it's funded by the US government.
>Radio Farda is the Iranian branch of the U.S. government-funded Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty external broadcast service. It broadcasts 24 hours a day in the Persian language from its headquarters in the district Hagibor of Prague, Czech Republic. Radio Farda first aired December 2002. Wikipedia
Just type the name into Google.

Fringe cleric, but fair enough. But you know what's the difference between KSA & Iran? KSA deplatforms clerics with retarded ideology, this guy hasn't been on TV for over 10 years now. Meanwhile, this is a high ranking mullah that's denying the holocaust. Probably under Khomeinis direction. And let's not forget your hilarious president AhmediNejad who denied the holocaust publicly.

dude Islamic government in Iran help Israel get closer to Arabs more than anybody else.

Israel is going to be decimated. They are involved in a lot of evil shit like organ trade of children, and they also have nukes. The Synagogue of Satan does not deserve nukes. Cyrus the Great made a mistake sparing Jews. He should have killed every last one of them. Iran will correct the mistake of sparing kikes in due time. Scared, Moshe? Time to admit who you really are.

That was the United States' doing, not Iran.

>implying questioning the holohaux narrative is bad

>denying the holocaust.
Nothing wrong with that. The only good Jew is a dead Jew. Jews exist as a people due to the mistake of Cyrus the Great. We will correct that mistake in due time.

This

>biggest shills for islamic fundamentalism
Islam destroy where I born now that I am in Canada i join up with faith goldy to protect my new country.Needless to say I don't trust her as much as I trust Murdoch Murdoch and commandant.