Why the fuck didnt we pick our own cotton

why the fuck didnt we pick our own cotton

Attached: 96F4592E-1BA6-4128-853D-5534483ACC41.jpg (1125x1362, 1.9M)

Why were american slave markets closed on jewish holidays?

It would have become quite expensive

Why the fuck aren't you picking produce in your own fields right now?

Source

We probably did. Jews utilizing the trade wind shipping assets of the tribe pumped as much cotton as possible into Europe.

Kek

Attached: sea lion laugh.jpg (620x467, 64K)

Kek

Attached: 1566954080617.jpg (539x385, 59K)

White slaves were pretty much the norm until the 18th century. Africans were too expensive compared to abducting street urchins from Ireland or Scotland. The problem was White slaves were too rebellious and they kept dying from tropical disease and the heat so more and more slavers resorted to importing Africans who were docile and better suited for the Caribbean and Deep South. It was only in the 1700s that Africans started becoming the majority of slaves.

new dokkan thread?
who did you Jow Forumscucks pull on this banner? also is the daily hercule tile event up yet?

Pic related?

Also slaves were notoriously inefficient and more expensive than payed skill workers. Having niggers literally didn't help you at all. Not then. Not now.

Attached: IMG_20190829_090911.jpg (506x485, 69K)

>Also slaves were notoriously inefficient and more expensive than payed skill workers
Efficiency yes, cost, not really. A white slave in colonial times might cost 300 shillings, whereas it would cost a shilling a day to hire a day laborer. Considering these slaves had seven year terms, they were dirt cheap and is why most freedmen if they survived often sold themselves back, because nobody wanted them.

Because you're a racist piece of shit too greedy to do it yourself!

Jews owned the slave ports and ships in Africa, you had no chance.
Brits used Irish serfs.

THANK YOU!

Why? I mean in retrospect I get it but it's not like the US invented slavery. The word slave comes from Slav due to so many of them being kidnapped by Muslims and sold into slavery. Which continued until the British subdued the Ottoman Empire in 1914, literally DECADES after the practice had been banned in The West. Another uncomfortable open secret is that there are more slaves today than there ever were in The Antebellum South, and the blacks here in America screaming for reperations BENEFIT from that slavery. The Air Jordan's and the clothes made in sweatshops in the third world...

>wanting to willingly pick a thorny ass plant for some furry shit that isn't even useful unless you have tons of it
pass

They helped with migrant farm work before there were readily available migrant laborers...Of course they don't want to hear that, they believe they were the architects and engineers that built America in the nineteenth century. Even though they were almost completely illiterate.

>Because you're a racist piece of shit too greedy to do it yourself!
Sup Sambo...

But you had to pay for their living on top of the 300, too, which would cost 2/3rds as much as a laborers pay, anyway.

It ends up being 20% cheaper with 15% of the cost due up front and at risk of not lasting the whole 7 years anyway.

There were plenty of farms that ran without slaves, so it clearly wasn't an economic necessity to be profitable and competitive compared to the other farms.

It was a vestigial status symbol of the feudal landlords. Their descendents creating fiefdoms wholly under their thumb by law. Which in turn created a new institution of serfdom, and now we're stuck with a bunch of fucking monkeys who could only ever fit in the world as serfs 300 years after every other seed had advanced.

Niggers are good in the heat.

Attached: ogtfkqf44cz21.png (1080x1920, 2.43M)

WHEN I SAY
PICK

YOU PICK COTTON

PICK

White people historically have been way too lazy to do physical labor themselves. Always needing someone to do the dirty work for them. They have no one but themselves to blame for the so called "nigger problem" that America has nowadays.

Attached: Ah yes.png (501x281, 88K)

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT I'LL CUM ON YOUR FACE C-WORD C-WORD C-WORD C-WORD

A man of good taste I see

Attached: 1533536124698.png (1200x488, 323K)

Because then Spain would have conquered the South, and they would had slaves take care of their crops.

People commit crimes upon release from prison for the same reasons. they have no place in the society that occupies the world. Also you have to feed slaves which costs a daily portion of unpaid wages that would have gone to the more productive day servant laborer

Cum is my trigger word.

Jewwy behaviors. Instead of growing and raising your foods, and exploting local resources with the help of indigenous knowledge (see flimsy wooden buildings in cyclone prone areas), you decided to sell off everything you grew, and importing everything you need, avoiding struggle like poor scavengers.

>Hercule
His name is Mister Satán.
LatAm dub > any other dub

Is that why he looks like a Jew?

Probably why he acts like one too. Relying on machines to do the work for him instead of training like Krilin. I dont remember the show well, though.

>liar
>cheater
>doesn't work
>gets rich by acting for the media
>jewfro
I think he's probably a Jew.

>pic related?
dragonball is nigger-tier shit. of course it's related

>toonami faggot
fuck off

You realize slave labor accounted for a minority fraction of the economy yeah?

I'd still fap to 18 though. Biocunts btfo

It's a simple matter of exploiting the exploitable. In Europe it was the peasant white people which were picking the produce, just depends on the location and what is available.

>extorts the Jew Mr. Satan for money
>so distrusting of the big noses, her daughter doesn't have a nose at all

Why do you think that they believe this

Cuz you american faggots always had a repulsion for manual jobs and that's what you get for refusing to work.

what do you mean we?
do you just assume im a jew?