I wonder how the media is going to spin this one

I wonder how the media is going to spin this one.

Attached: Deangelo-Parnell-mugshot.jpg (1920x1080, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/two-men-charged-with-raping-9-month-old-baby-and-filming-attack
youtube.com/watch?v=0mslA3vhtOE
military.com/video/law-enforcement/police/intense-video-of-dallas-police-shootings/5027897556001
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 4.43.10 PM.png (2210x1285, 1.4M)

>he wuz a gud boi
>aspiring rapp artist/sportball player
>needz mo money for programz
Whiteness filter on photoshop

>is going
they already did

What did they say?

>What did they say?
nothing, that's how they spun this one

It was getting traction until this Odessa shit

They've already memory-holed it, user.

No link? No (you)s. You have to go back.

he shot because he was probably disrespected or something there's a reason and purpose for the shooting unlike the Texas shooting

They don't need to spin it, they just won't talk about it

>Implying they won't just bury it

foxnews.com/us/two-men-charged-with-raping-9-month-old-baby-and-filming-attack

Goddamn nazis

Attached: 1567311553755m-01.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

>225049299
WYPIPO didn't provide this youth with enough life opportunities for him to succeed.

Remember Jasmine Barnes? Her death triggered a media frenzy of "white terrorism needs to be stopped" until they found out she was murdered by blacks, then they basically said "they were confused and shot into the wrong car". You never heard about it again.

They'll bury it.

You know who the high score holder for dead cops in texas is?

Micah Xavier Johnson. Don't remember him?

It was a spree shooter. Former millitary, black lives matter guy mad at cops. Went full on counterstrike on the officers, sniping a bunch, juking around pillars, on camera. It was spectacular.

Police used a fucking bomb on a robot to kill him. The first one in American history.

If they can bury THAT, they'll bury anything.q

Attached: eric-black-shooting-fearture.jpg (618x410, 57K)

He was framed he was there at the wrong day at the wrong time he happened to share the same name as the real shooter who was white

Attached: 1528296319421.jpg (519x488, 76K)

They don't need to spin anything. The shooting in Texas was a white guy, so the Alabama shooting will fall off the news cycle like a lead rake.

Remarkable. Never heard of this case.

Attached: AOCokkk.jpg (361x377, 22K)

I only know about that one because I was in the happening threads while it was going down.

"A HS Football game had a scary ending"

youtube.com/watch?v=0mslA3vhtOE

military.com/video/law-enforcement/police/intense-video-of-dallas-police-shootings/5027897556001

bump

Basically this

thats not buried

everyone remembers that

What makes you think they'll talk about it?

You must be new.

Attached: tnp111qmb -- 1825 -- tsi111rsf'.jpg (703x575, 96K)

Theres the post I came here to find. Already had a screeny for mine.

Attached: Black Shooting not covered.jpg (3840x2160, 592K)

THIS

mass shootings don't need traction to become breaking big FUCKING news.

It happened at Ladd Stadium in Mobile, AL after a HS football game known locally as "The Battle of Prichard." Prichard is the mini-Detroit of SW Alabama just north of Mobile. 99% pure worthless niggers. The two schools are LeFlore and Blount. Ladd Stadium is in one of the niggriest parts of Mobile proper and there is almost always a violent incident there every Friday night during HS football season.

There has been a dramatic spike in drug/gang violence in this area over the last two years, all nigger vs. nigger. The most shocking thing about this shooting is the fact that he managed to actually hit 10 people. Most Prichard niggers shoot like Helen Keller.

t. I live here.