Guys... it’s over it’s all fucking over

youtu.be/7hXTPHrcs9Y

I keep seeing you faggots always be saying how Japan and East Asia will be the last bastion of homogeneous countries on earth in a Brown Mutt World, but recently on (((JewTube))) & (((Social Media))) I keep seeing contents about interracial children that portrays how they are victim of racism in Asia and all sorts of ooga boogas racemixing globohomo promotions. But you incels virgin that haven’t travel to East Asia let alone step out of your basement keep telling yourself Japan is the only hope left, fuck it man it’s all over, the Jews have won, as an Asian myself I even see it with my own eyes that our women are breeding niggers in an increasing amount.. looks like the Future is Not Women.. The Future is Black.

Attached: 66443709-6B65-4B95-8643-DDD65C14C5F8.jpg (1125x1445, 1.11M)

Attached: 1554960356210.jpg (3264x2448, 426K)

show your flag, jew

Attached: 1546525738584.webm (722x406, 2.99M)

Japan's population will explode when NATO demand for it's #1 export of all time allows for it.

Death.

Attached: the_empire_of_the_rising_sun__by_costykira_d2xc8rt-pre.jpg (772x1035, 106K)

Attached: 1549379274038.jpg (1179x518, 198K)

We're sorry our service baboons rape your women.

I wont hate on any race for fucking jap women, asian men are pathetic

I’m a diaspora chink. But I hate commies, even if I show my flag you’d call me a shitskin for sure

Attached: 33C30C97-0246-464A-8BA3-8710467A9C58.jpg (819x1024, 90K)

That's just a nigger squinting!

This. Essentially every Asian men I speak to now are like herbivores.. too soft even softer than white guys. What do women want actually?? A brute savage Male to dominate her and go all Yo Bitch Come Here We Gon Fuck All Day Yeeeeah~??

Attached: 0A0024DA-7EC4-4779-8EB6-B9071A8F4249.jpg (576x1024, 69K)

Seriously fuck u amerimutt take your niggers away and put them in cage, I watched the whole video and the dad is nowhere to be seen. Fuck u jewslave

Attached: A1CFDE75-3EA2-46EC-89AE-B9DB6D7A1AE5.jpg (325x325, 12K)

Maybe call Donald. He might do something. My hands are tied. I hate him as Much as you.

Notice how the black gene utterly ruins and dominates the Japanese genes. She barely looks Japanese. Wew, imagine such a life.

Attached: 1417988858510.gif (245x245, 866K)

Niggers will prevail above all

People don't actually believe that when they say it anymore, they say it to make people like you buttmad in chink threads

Donald is just a Zogbug he ain’t listening to any goy plea. He only listen to his Jew masters

Good, two nukes were not enough. Imperialist Japan must pay for its annexation of Korea and WWII crimes.

You don't have to imagine it. You have an American flag.

wow, she is really ugly

Were already calling you a glowie/shareblue so you might well just tell us

Yeah, but niggers are the norm here. Hwhite women have no problems procreating with them.

Attached: africans.webm (854x480, 2.06M)

>>always be saying
>>I keep seeing contents about
>>how they are victim of
>>But you incels virgin that haven’t
>>that haven’t travel to East Asia
>>as an Asian myself
You are a nigger.
You will always be a nigger.
They will never accept you.

Attached: kem111imc -- 0129 -- afn111jgx'.jpg (934x646, 126K)

Asian Boss is co founded by a Korean from Australia and a mentally ill Hapa Half White Japanese from Australia.

Sorry I’m used to speaking alittle Ebonics, because it’s what wimenz are attracted to.

Attached: 990D4956-55C9-4EF2-AF40-FB3A690B4B28.png (853x549, 450K)

is that a tranny mayor?

or clerk or wherever they ljne up

Japanese media is absolutely FULL of stories about how great blacks are because they can play basketball or some other worthless sport, and that's why we need them for the future of the country.

Stop watching sports.

Stop watching the fucking olympics.

Exercise for personal betterment.

Don't let them glorify people for being able to bounce a fucking ball.

???

(((Steinberg)))

Japan gives a shit about sports? I thought it was weeb academia land

WAAAAAAAaHHH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH NOW I HAVE TO GO OUT AND KILL MINORITIES LIKE AN ADULT. seriously, lets kill some people. (in minecraft, of course.)

Don't listen to his bullshit, he's talking about the half nigger who recently made it to the NBA, a first for a "japanese"
As for the tenniswoman, they shilled her when she won, but now nobody hear about her because she lost every tournament this summer, making it at best in the 1/4 finals.

Attached: 1548839472423.jpg (480x266, 22K)

>The Future is Black.
Black people are just tools. They're no threat. Just being used. They'll be disposed of too.

No mass group is the future. Elites will just dispose of us easily.

>I thought it was weeb academia land
Doesn’t matter what race they are, women don’t get wet for nerds. Sports chads are keeping jap women fertile.

t. Pajeet
Why do you poos keep shitting up everything?
ALL MEME FLAGS ARE POO FAGS

Osaka is coming to the age limit where she has to declare which citizenship she wants to keep soon.

Japan does not allow dual nationality.

I expect Osaka to pick American citizenship and then all her Japanese sponsors drop her

BASED old drunk Japanese man.

Pol needs to accept that black men are more attractive than white and Asian men. They only date their own race cause society forces them to. If they were able every Japanese girl would fuck a black guy every night. They are just way more masculine.

What the fuck is this

you are Asian

Attached: apologize.jpg (1200x800, 253K)

White men: invented everything
World's largest penis is white
US President is white
Most decorated NFL Quarterback is white
UFC Heavyweight Champion is white

Attached: 4PjuVCJ[1].jpg (540x720, 61K)

Cows stomachs break down the cellulose so they're getting some nutrients

that's the ugliest baby in history

This youtube channel are forms of propaganda. Like that black girl that supposedly lived in a van that turned out to be a totally fake creation by Jewtube - this stuff is designed, like all online propaganda, to catch the fence sitters.

Father is American black and Mother is Japanese woman.

But her looks are not really traditionally black.

Also, seems father immediately divorced the Japanese woman, leaving her to raise the daughter by herself in Japan because the video never says the father raised the girl only the mother.

Childhood photos only show the mom as well.

Are these faggots about to kiss? BTW, what have you invented? Jackshit you say?

You can google the company facts.

Asian Boss is literally anti Japanese Australia propaganda.

Both the founders are a Korean Australian and a Half White/Japanese Australian.

So we SHOULD BLAME AUSTRALIA

They aren't more attractive you fucking stupid leaf

"Divorced"

LOL

More like, "sheeeeit lil chank ass baybeh ain't eem mahnz, dat lil hoe be anotha nigga baybeh. I ain't finna take care of dat lil lightskinn chank."

That bitch will be bullied hard as fuck in her high school. I went to Japan a few years back as part of our school Japanese class trip and we did a week or so in a Japanese high school. Cool stuff and I'm very jelly of jap schools. They had some kind of mongrel in the class I was part of and he was excluded hard as fuck and was basically a pariah, no one would even talk to him. I asked a few of the guys and girls that were part of my hosts family dudes friend group about it and the reactions ranged from scorn to laughter and the impression was that hapas or mongrels are regarded as disgusting.

what about China

rap and twerking soon to become part of japanese culture.

Attached: EC-i_NHU4AArANx.jpg (1000x500, 100K)

what have you achieved you weak ugly nigger?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

It's not like that anymore. Watch the video, she say she is popular and is not bullied.

She also say shit about the future of japan being race mixed.

KEK

>we win

Nature has decided!

While I don't like that Japan is being blacked I think a Japanized nigger is ultimately a much better citizen than a Americanized nigger.

Look at her frontal lobe mass. She's not a Congoid type, she's a Capoid type. If you have the old meme of the one African guy managing to grow some food in an area with lots of litter because he cleared out the spot and really worked at it, he's a Capoid type. Look on the bright side, at least in this video example. She could have been all niggaz and bitches and shieeeeet.

Korean American here, sorry for the disgusting channel

In guangzhou there’s a place call chocolate city where a good number of Africans reside, but their numbers are declining because the most of them came on work visa and a lot of them were arrested n deported because they overstated their visa

Annyeong! Hangook San. I’ve heard Korea is even worst in the globohomo. You guys are like Sweden of the east lmao

Oohhh, i get it. The nigger one get less attention and the white girl one gets massive amount of views, retweet and likes. Took me about 10 second lmao

Attached: image(6).jpg (1024x533, 112K)

Culture! Progress! It's beautiful!

Attached: nogdairyqueen.webm (480x272, 1.94M)

I see a lot of man made corrugated steel.

Where did they learn such amazing cultural practices? Nature.

Attached: nogseenogdo.webm (480x480, 2.89M)

America had it's lynching era, and so will Japan if this continues.

Blacks act all nice and friendly when they are a few, but when they are more than 5%, they start chaos.

I really don't think niggers have the intelligence for any type of "taqqiya" behavior like muslims do. A simple neighborhood of niggers will be instant hood.

>worrying about niggers
>being this surprised about women
Read Nietzsche, Spengler, Machiavelli, and stop putting wimminz on a pedestal. Women are a meme and the reason that they are such is because our ancestors coddled them up until this day.

IMHO, the reason that wimminz act like traitors in the first place is because you simpcucks give them so much attention, validation and benefit of the doubt in the hopes of them touching your cocks EVEN THOUGH you know that they will not do so.

TL;DR: Toughen the fuck up; stop being a cuck.

Attached: 555.jpg (338x305, 34K)

Attached: D_nDiDXYAE3V_B.jpg (1080x874, 97K)

Women are concensus creatures that gravitate towards authority. It's easy to tell who is actually in authority based on how women are behaving. We know that the Jews dominate all elements of cultural and social life because women are degenerates. This is what happens when men lose control, and we're in part to blame for it all.

Attached: 1565202502904s.jpg (124x125, 2K)

You're a shitskin. Happy now?

soon

Attached: resolution.webm (320x240, 2.84M)

Why are Japanese the most based fuckers on the planet?

because they are not japanese.
also nice trips

Attached: 1556768939191.jpg (363x500, 45K)

>Women are concensus creatures that gravitate towards authority.
Consequence of them being coddled, leaf. Coddle men and children, the same shite happens.

>We know that the Jews dominate all elements of cultural and social life because women are degenerates.
Women are not the "litmus test" of how degenerate a nation is. I do agree that the jew contributes to the shitfest that is happening, the thing is they are just exploiting weaknesses of their target hence why the "target" falls easily. It is not exactly because the jew is strong, but rather the "target" is weak.

Have you ever wondered why men in the past did not give women any rights?

>This is what happens when men lose control, and we're in part to blame for it all.
>we
Sod off, I will not assume responsibility for an action that I did not do.

My parents are not perfect, but they sure as shit did not raise a cuck and no, I ain't no cuck.

>Guys... it’s over it’s all fucking over.
you are so fucking triggered about what's happening in Japan and you're not even Japanese and the only reason why you care so much is because your bitch ass asian fetish fantasy is orientated around the asinine idea that asian girls worship white men and would never fuck black men. it's so cringe. you're a literal loser. meanwhile whites are going extinct

welp spoiler faggot. Most interracial relationships in Japan are between BLACK MEN and JAPANESE WOMEN.

and guess what? when the japanese broad gets knocked up by the nigger, they don't even tend to kidnap the child/run back to Japan with immunity nearly as much as jap girls do with white men. they in fact have some of the most successful relationships.

now kill yourself.

Attached: 1567221326893.png (497x593, 717K)