Why do jews hate goyim?

why do jews hate goyim?

Attached: @PaulRudnickNY_paul_rudnick.png (1801x1410, 998K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anybody else notice this?

Attached: @hyperprisms.png (1198x1193, 634K)

it seems thematic

Attached: @jatella.png (1801x1807, 868K)

It isn't hate exactly. It's that they see us as cattle and think we ought to be expendable according to their whim.

What they hate is when we struggle as they try to slit our throat. Like cattle.

because they think God has given the world to them, but they refuse to accept the fact that God BTFO'd long time ago because they started believing they were greater than God Himself.
They were so butthurt about that, they even crucified Jesus. From that day, they're trying to rule over the wold and slave the non jews

Attached: @JonathanMetzl_jonathan_metzl.png (3007x1425, 1.39M)

Attached: @peacebang_victoria_weinstein.png (1801x1376, 686K)

Attached: @AdamSerwer_adam_serwer.png (2404x1916, 1.97M)

Attached: @AndyOstroy_andy_ostroy.png (3610x1917, 2.4M)

Attached: @AriBerman_ari_berman.png (1801x1800, 2.08M)

Compared to whites, Jews have:
>Higher IQ
>Higher GDP per capita
>Higher percentage of professional degrees
>Higher percentage of STEM jobs per capita
>Higher life expectancy
>Higher high school & college graduation rate
>Lower rate of violent crime
>Lower rate of drug use, drinking, & smoking
>Lower rate of STD's
>Lower rate of broken homes/wedlock births
>Lower rate of unemployment
>Lower rate of welfare use
>Higher rate of self-made millionaires

What's the deal? Are they just superior?

Attached: Weak.png (646x580, 549K)

Attached: @ariellecohen_arielle_cohen.png (1801x1168, 696K)

who effen cares why... just get rid of them and problem solved.

Attached: 1528296319429.jpg (442x602, 117K)

Attached: @AriFleis_ari_fleisig.png (1801x971, 935K)

Attached: @cerothstein_caroline_rothstein.png (1801x1021, 597K)

Attached: @EdgeofSports_dave_zirin.png (1801x1453, 1.37M)

>why do jews hate goyim?

... whites where never enslaved by other races ...

My question isn't why jews hate goyim that much is clear. my question is WHY THE FUCK DO THE GOYIM LOVE THE JEWS SO MUCH?? SERIOUSLY 90% OF PEOPLE SUCK JEWISH DICK SO MUCH IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY! I live in the south you can talk shit about niggers or spics all you want and no one will care but talk shit about the jews and OY VEY you got a fight on your hands. The fact that people will defend jews with far more anger than their own people makes me lose hope.

Attached: @GoldyHA_david_goldstein.png (1801x1178, 545K)

What's your point cheeseman? That's not even true
Hardcore Burgerchristians have been convinced to love Jews by corrupted, paid-off 'Christian' leaders

... please name me an other culture who kept us down and enslaved us! you cant ... whites where only enslaved by there own people ...

we dont

Jews have been doing a pretty good job of it for a while

Attached: 1566991407143.png (1000x1000, 101K)

>... please name me an other culture who kept us down and enslaved us! you cant ... whites where only enslaved by there own people ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

I thought the Swiss were smart? Maybe you're from the French side

pic attached

Attached: one_jew_worth_more_10000_gentiles.png (587x873, 134K)

...to be more accurate, we, the whites, are the pharao of the present, in the eyes of the jews.

jews hate everyone that isn't jewish.

judaism is a hate movement.

Attached: idf1.png (387x374, 18K)

Attached: Sephardi leader Yosef_ Non-Jews exist to serve Jews - Jewish Telegraphic Agency.png (1920x4064, 807K)

Attached: @j_schneidss.png (1026x457, 193K)

...facepalm.jpg, yes there was always slavetrading in any dircation imaginable, but, we had no black, red, yellow or brown masters in our homeland, until .... today with immigration, diversety and shit.

you're seriously posting haaretz pics ? are you a communist ?
ovadia yosef dosnt speak for all jews
i like goyim, they make my anime, my vidya, most of my computer parts and they give me (you)s, they're mostly cool

Attached: 1557851545629.png (576x768, 748K)

Regardless of your personal feelings of goyim, disruption against and hatred of white people in the US is a common trait for American Jews, as you can see in this small sample of postings I am making. I could mine these all day.
Further, your feelings about Haaretz? We have the same feelings about NYT, CNN, MSNBC, etc., which all work against Americans and US interests. And who runs these publications? Jews. This cannot just be ignored.

Attached: @Jamie_Margolin_jamie_margolin.png (1801x1902, 1.73M)

>disruption against and hatred of white people in the US is a common trait for American Jews
these aren't jews my dude. i bet if you google the 'synagogue' they go to it says it's 'reform' or 'conservative'.
these people aren't even religious or know hebrew. they're just idiots LARPing as jews.
>your feelings about Haaretz?
haaretz was literally the pet newspaper of the communist party. beliave me that they are far worse then all the shit you listed combined .
they're too far gone even for most leftists at this point.

>these aren't jews my dude. i bet if you google the 'synagogue' they go to it says it's 'reform' or 'conservative'.
They're ethnic and cultural Jews, that's what matters. A lot of them don't attend Synagogue at all. The consistent trend of being anti-white is found among ethnic Jews regardless of religious affiliation/dedication. Maybe this is shocking, maybe unbelievable to you. Maybe spend a year in Burgerstates and observe.
>haaretz was literally the pet newspaper of the communist party. beliave me that they are far worse then all the shit you listed combined .
>they're too far gone even for most leftists at this point.
Ok, then I will submit Huffpost, Buzzfeed, Salon, Slate, NY Daily News, Vice, Newsweek, Vox, Daily Beast, the Atlantic, etc. The quality of these 'news' organizations is so absurdly low it's genuinely depressing how many amerigoyim follow them. They are destructive to American life and spread outrage and division among our people. And the management and ownership of these companies are littered with Amerijews.

Attached: @mattlieb_matt_lieb.png (1801x1654, 957K)

>cultural Jews
that was my point they dont have jewish culture,they dont even know our language.
>The quality of these 'news' organizations is so absurdly low it's genuinely depressing how many amerigoyim follow them.
i dont think anyone does at this point ,not seriously anyway. people read those sites like they used to read the onion

They really don't hold back on the fuck white men thing..wondering why people wanna kill these people??? Hmm.
..they actually attack these fucks..but they would be better suited instead of innocent people

>that was my point they dont have jewish culture,they dont even know our language.
They do have a culture - you can say it's different from actual Israeli Jew culture but it's still Jewish culture and it's inherently separate and in opposition to American culture. And Jews in the US, whether through culture or genetics, act as an opposition force to American culture. Their position high up in media, finance, law, academia etc. makes this opposition really matter, and goyim are exposed to the subversion from birth to death.

>i dont think anyone does at this point ,not seriously anyway. people read those sites like they used to read the onion
Unfortunately young people really take these organizations seriously. Especially the wealthier ones, ironically. Go into an American office space today and people age 20-35 are talking about the latest Buzzfeed bullshit. Buzzfeed, Daily Beast, etc. also have released 'breaking' news on Trump and co. the last few years in order to raise their prominence. Nevermind they are often proved wrong almost immediately.

Attached: @TheRaDR_danya_ruttenberg.png (2404x1667, 1.22M)

last post, time for burgersleep

goodnight israeli

Attached: rosanna_arquette.png (1194x265, 52K)

Nope never noticed.

Attached: Verifiedhate1.png (5000x5000, 3.98M)

Attached: verifiedhate2.png (5000x5000, 3.72M)

Attached: verifiedgate3.png (4470x5327, 3.9M)

Attached: 4.png (3229x4785, 2.59M)

Attached: Fellowwhite.png (5052x2526, 1.44M)

T R A D I T I O N

Attached: kek.jpg (850x400, 63K)

I have hundreds of these saved ...they really do have a long cultural hatred of goys