/HAARPG/ Sp00ky General

Here is your hurricane senpai

Attached: 5982412_web1_AP18239858492316.jpg (2048x1365, 521K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5WdLV3YRMvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAARP is just a research program, they wouldn't do any of that /spooky/ shit with it because it's accountable to congress...

what you are REALLY looking for is phased arrays like this one, but privately owned.

cobra dane

So making giant phased arrays like this one.... would be capable of manipulating weather according to your logic.... but ONLY if it’s owned by a private benefactor instead of government.... because the government would ONLY use array like above for only research purposes and nothing else....

Do you see how flimsy this house of cards you’ve constructed is appearing?

Attached: B147989F-37D8-41C6-9E7D-9C62964AE296.jpg (600x600, 48K)

serious question, everyone blames HAARP and not the offshore "hurricane machines" the Japanese patented years ago. How can a facility that small have such an allegedly massive effect? what's the science here?

Heating the air, charging and spinning the clouds.

you're misconstruing what I said.

They won't use the gakona alaska facility for weather modification, because all of the logs are public record, and we could find out easily.

They use the gakona alaska facility to figure shit out about ionosphere modification, and then they took the information to the private sector where it's not public record.

why are the trees so small?

they aren't

youtube.com/watch?v=5WdLV3YRMvw

Attached: 1552538067853.png (300x250, 82K)

>AARP is extremely low MW. 3-8 I believe. Your microwave has more concentrated power.

my microwave is 700 watts... not MEGAWATTS.

our pine trees are much taller than telephone poles

Retarded flat earth tier thread.

HAARP is extremely low MW. 3-8 I believe. Your microwave has more concentrated power. It was a test facility made by Darpa to learn about the ionosphere. It was almost recently bulldozed, until a university purchased it for private learning saving it's dumb existance.

"we're about projects, and we're moving to the next project" -Darpa.

If you should worry about anything like this, which, you shouldn't, NEXRAD radar is individually 50 million times more powerful, and the units are all over the country. It could actually be capable of controlling weather if it were sprinkled with metal particles, which, if thev're tried (chemtrails, arguable) it just isn't, or didn't work.

Real weather mod is moisture control. Our power plants do that by ejecting absolute massive amounts of water vapor into the atmosphere with WSAC's. They regularly form whole storm systems. The only open arguable thing is, is it intentional or the price of doing business?

You be the judge.
There is zero science that such a low MW system could do absolutely anything at all. Anything. Absolutely. At all. It was only ever used for research. If it was a super mod super powerful weather weapon, why bulldoze it but then decide to sell it to a UNIVERSITY? Get reckted.

HAARP is under control of Trump now and POTUS ordered it activated to deflect the hurricane from a direct hit on Florida.

So a microwave is a third as powerful as the entire array, and less concentrated.

Sounds like a national fucking emergency.

Black Spruce. They stay small when they live on permafrost. even small ones can be 200 years old.

Based CD poster

what a beautiful scenery

i have seen
some old interviews with employees
its basically a radio frequency modulator
but extremely low hz
low enough and powerful enough
to modulate amplitude of resonance
of atmospheric pressures
they say they can bend
ionosphere to touch earth
so y'know lightning,
caused by static potential
well its like touching that static potential to earth
>lightning storm anything you want
hurricane i dunno... that seems far-fetched
but i have seen scientific papers about promoting precipitation by ionizing lasers
in other words cloud seeding by laser, don't know how that works
hurricanes are caused mostly by temperature
neither humidity, nor rain, nor wind, nor lightning, nor radiation...
i don't think haarp can substantively change temperatures
maybe more like cloud seeding or storms using radio pulses
sage for autism

this thread was slid hard

HAARP was the research program that the jews made so that they wouldn't have to spend their own money figuring out how to bounce mind control beams off of the ionosphere, or pass signals through it.

there's nothing interesting going on at HAARP in gakona alaska, except how to bounce a signal off of the ionosphere or get a microwave signal through it.

All of the mind control shit is elsewhere.

"ownership of the facility and its equipment was transferred to the University of Alaska Fairbanks in August 2015"

one of the many reasons why I DESPISE boomer conspiracy retards.
you losers don't even stay up to date.

shalom

No, it's just a boring topic now. HAARP was sold off to a university and they teach kids about radio waves and stuff.
The modern version floats.

Based

I'll take OP doesn't understand physics for 500