Why does Japan pretend niggers don't exist?

Why does Japan pretend niggers don't exist?

Attached: 1566454063008.jpg (768x850, 478K)

In Japan, they don't.

There aren't many whites either, yet there are tons of content and references in media to Western originated people and cultures

>In Japan, they don't.
Go to shinjuku, faggot.

Holo's game is way better than Summer Lesson.

Attached: 1565254503567.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Because they are peace loving

Attached: 1554960356213.jpg (1024x719, 91K)

who wouldn't want that, user? who wouldn't?

They're trying to make us feel better.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x533, 112K)

They are a nation not afraid to dream.

>create idealistic worlds with idealistic looking people
>no niggers
hmmm

Attached: 4988496156.gif (300x300, 1.5M)

The same reason I try to.

Attached: 53f.jpg (196x250, 8K)

Because the 2D world is meant to be perfect.

COME TO DA BAR, YOU CAN GET ALL DA PUSSY

out of sight out of mind.

Besides, you can't expect insects to understand human morality.

>Save up cuck bucks for a decade to go on vacation to nip land
>Been waiting all of my life to live out my anime fantasies in a land of no niggas
>Finally get there
>Beautiful 10/10 nip qt in on a bench with her friends
>"This is how the love will blossom!"
>Begin my approach
>"AY YO WITE BOI! AY WHAT U DOIN TRYNA FUCK WIT DAT SCOO GURL NIGGY! AY COME ON WITH ME TO ONISONSAMA BAR! WE GOT FAT BITCHES IN THONGS AND ALL THE LICKA YO CRACKA ASS CAN DRANK COME ON NOW WHITE BREAD! I AIN'T GOT ALL GOT DAMN DAY DON'T MAKE ME LAY YOUR ASS OUT!"
>King kong drags me away from my future wife
>I never even get to find out her name

Attached: 1502525142372.jpg (556x608, 68K)

All anime is told in a world where the Axis powers won.

They can afford to do so, they're not a shit hole country like the United States.

ofc people acknowledged they exists,
but only as a joke
a freak show curiosity

Attached: 41EAdXFtOwL._AC_SX354_SY510_QL65_.jpg (332x434, 14K)

ummm, actually, picnic umbrellas were APPROPRIATED from the BLACK man when huw*tey stole the blessed rains from africa

Attached: 1536726124747.jpg (664x561, 92K)

that kang was doing gods work
howaitto piggu go homu

only kabukicho, roppongi, and certain parts of shibuya have niggers the rest of shinjuku and tokyo generally don't. That being said the white tourists are just as bad especially euros. Also all aussies you meet in japan are bros 10/10 would do again.

Attached: hitler-japan-photo.jpg (634x727, 66K)

Ive seen that photo for years and never noticed the tiny swastika detailing.

Back in the ancient times bugs used to be way bigger and they would hunt and eat lower primates. These racial tensions didn't really bother the white man as he knew insectoids were of no threat to his masculinity, plus some of those lady bugs had really nice tight wings and they would naturally form swarms around the white man when he would leave his castle to take a walk or stretch his penis. The primates on the other hand could sometimes turn out to be a handfull. Although they lived in packs of no more than 13, their violent and loud behaviour would lead you to believe there were at 37 more of them per pack. Their women would also swarm around the white man, janking on his huge member, scratching their asses and running away when it turned out their hair was fake.

Attached: muscle man white.jpg (720x894, 101K)

because the japanese like aesthetics and niggers are ugly.

Because Non-western societies still believe in beauty. Why would you want to fill your art & media with naked ugliness.

Japan does not have to pretend niggers do not exist. Japanese could know some genetics are more likely earlier mutation of animals evolving humans. These first evolution are more likely controlling the mass production of artificial intelligence robot enforcement of inalienable right of life. Until there is a stronger universal cryonics healthcare right coverage then any qualified first evolution chain of command is respected for worth, and yet though the niggers are not notorious for respecting first evolution. Thus there is no time for niggers.