White men are desperate

You can feel it.

Attached: EDWHvWVUwAU1AVO.jpg (2048x1536, 473K)

Niggers arent human. You can feel it

Attached: a326038252a01e784679ff19de0e7090a840a9e2c0c3e1a60ff7924f2f077d91.jpg (750x724, 79K)

Black women are superior

Attached: 87CDE97A-C95D-46A5-93C9-E2C8079C61C0.jpg (1080x1350, 117K)

Shes at least 30% white

There's barely any pure nigger left in America.

They don't even feature pure niggers in Hollywood.

Attached: how_really_fucking_gay_is_pol_lets_find_out.jpg (1000x800, 350K)

c'mon faggots, lets not argue. we still haven't figured out WHO THE FUCK KEEPS SUCKING ALL THESE FUCKING COCKS??!!?

Maybe its the one with the rainbow flag

Stop marrying our black sisters

hello again based faggot memeposter

non ghetto black women are top tier actually. As far as race mixing goes I'd rather have a child with one over some cat eating chink with no ass or tits.

Almost every day at work I get hit on by a bunch of nonwhite girls and this one really trashy fat white girl. They get so aggressive and forceful with trying to grab my attention and such. There's this one mixed black girl in particular who's super sexy and smart,and has been persistently and passionately chasing me for months now. I've been resisting so far mostly because I'm not sure if I should give up on the dream of finding my aryan princess. But I'm getting old, and tired now, and when I look around I don't see white women with the kind of personality I'm looking for. And just yesterday I felt myself really fall for the black girl in the way that I've been trying to avoid to no success. The way she constantly gets close to me, how she looks into my eyes, her touch, and her psychologically dominating aura is just too irresistible. But I'm still deeply conflicted about my duty to my people and wanting to defend them from islamic invasion, and the judeo-marxist multiculltural horror. So I don't know what the fuck to do anymore, I'm confused, and I hate myself. /rant

Jewish men are desperate. You can feel it.

>Fixed it for you

Attached: 8fa.jpg (183x232, 12K)

Russian women at the world cup were desperate

You must be the change you wish to see in the world. It ain't gonna be easy though

They’re gonna make cute babies :)

Uh-huh, desperate for Brazilian dick

You deserve to hate yourself

dam, nice

fag

this is the very final redpill

Attached: 1566830272510.jpg (640x640, 36K)

It takes a black woman to make a white baby

I thought Neil Patrick Harris was a flaming faggot?

Attached: nph.jpg (425x600, 26K)

They like a stable man who can provide

He could have any woman in the world as a white man and he chooses HER? i'm not even sure that is a HER lol

all the chads get black gfs these days

Attached: 1566417737907.jpg (736x736, 71K)

Russian women are desperate all the time, shortage of men has been going on since WW II.

Imagine you were the only men left alive in your community.

You don't come and pick up some, walking green card?

Why do whites in America get all the cute black girls?

Attached: img-man-starts-crying-because-his-weed-is-so-good-hahahahahaha-995.jpg (640x640, 29K)

Can i come to Rusland?
I'm not a gypo...i want a cute Svetlana

COPE HARDER ROASTIE