Holy Shit: Jewish planned mega death for woke goyim

youtube.com/watch?v=449V3VPyaqM

Jew whistleblower found dead on June 8th leaked mass jewish plan to exterminate the goyim

Attached: jewswilldie.jpg (728x729, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vixencrypto.com/2019/05/26/israels-intelligence-agency-mossad-looks-to-invest-in-fintech-ai-blockchain-startups-more-crowdfund-insider/
thispersondoesnotexist.com/
khazarmilkers.com/
youtube.com/channel/UCjSL2D4cTt6Rx-QHVydEqSg/videos
telegraph.co.uk/science/2019/08/12/world-must-prepare-biological-weapons-target-ethnic-groups-based/
semanticscholar.org/author/David-E.-Goldberg/1715339
israeltodaynews.blogspot.com/2019/06/david-goldberg-found-dead-in-his.html
eutimes.net/2019/05/donald-trump-secretly-converted-to-judaism-in-2017-according-to-white-house-leaks/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is some boomer-tier shit

Great just stopped having creepy dreams about that fucking monster doll that you just posted. Can’t wait to have more nightmares about that shit.

Where can i cop one of them miku dolls with sanpaku eyes

vixencrypto.com/2019/05/26/israels-intelligence-agency-mossad-looks-to-invest-in-fintech-ai-blockchain-startups-more-crowdfund-insider/

Nope its real and its Israel jew shill

notice the speed the schizo mossad poster did his shill attempt it took 1 minute, which means he didn't even listen to the whole video

look jew boy you just exposed yourself, he doesn't even really start to talk until minutes into the video, you low IQ fucktards so easy to btfo

>ADL admits ai censorship and TTI already

aka
they admit this what are you incapable of rational thought?

>this murdered renegade jew whistleblower posted this video WAY BEFORE THIS

"King of Israel"

Attached: kingofpissrael.jpg (1519x582, 79K)

Who would sit through whatever schizo bullshit video that is

This is BS i love trump and israel.

These dolls cost like 1k each

Attached: 1561853251877.png (375x439, 484K)

sounds like bullshit but I believe it

Miku a cute.

Attached: 1567293448851.jpg (768x1024, 87K)

He made this video before his death
Before June 8th he mentions Trump proclaiming himself
King of Israel

Attached: kingofisrael2.jpg (1302x330, 69K)

So what's the plan in a nutshell?

Finally, someone asking the important questions

Attached: 1567105704159.jpg (768x1024, 142K)

Attached: 1550032597186.png (820x1024, 1.01M)

A CUTE

Attached: miku-heart-hands.jpg (522x720, 129K)

I don't care enough to click the link but I'm going to bump this out of a sense that this may be important

Just google "Miku Smart Doll." They modded the eyes and drew an extended mouth on the one in the pics, so you'll have to do that yourself.

>>Length: 26 minutes
Can some based user please tell me if I should keep watching?

**Quick run down**

Guess we're not getting one. Probably some boomer who wants to rack up his youtube views. Remember to like and subscribe.

listened to that rambling sleepy fuck for 26 min.
basically said two plans
1. "youtube gatekeepers"
2. massive US blackout via maybe finical collapse with 'get in the van to the camps', where around 10% of the 'j-woke' population will be gassed. Also said Trump is in on this, and his "I am the king of Israel" is a big symbolic statement that lets people know to start the pogrom.

Looked up this guy, couldn't find any information about him to lead any credibility to who he was and why he would have these documents, other than some guy that had a heart attack while on vacation.
I saved you 26min of a nasal rambling fuck, have some tits

Attached: 1566232966789.gif (368x368, 3.6M)

Why is Cookie Monster so angry?

said plan will be started in the next year or two (i have no idea when this was recorded), so who knows. Oh, and they're making their pogram lists by online tracking via youtube/twitter/ect.
Long story short any major US blackout for 2-3 years, get inawoods.

Attached: 1564684998428.jpg (768x1024, 63K)

legend

Attached: 1564037993814.jpg (178x264, 20K)

sorry, 2-3days i mean. not years

Attached: 1564330785987.jpg (533x800, 63K)

You almost had me until I looked at the other videos uploaded to this channel, Adam. The one discussing you and your channel is the most obvious croc of shit I have ever seen. I do not say lightly that it is very cringe. You are stating too many facts making valid arguements and reaching people. SHUT IT DOWN!
Seriously, if the person behind the video is who they claim to be why would they go at you in such a way?? What a load of garbage.
Saged

why is he using fucking gay jewish voice.

also tried to find any news article taking about a david goldberg that died on june 8th, and only found shitty blogs that linked to the youtube channel. Nothing i could find makes me think this isn't a huge larp.

Attached: 1563332868125.jpg (850x852, 346K)

who dat

btw the faggot was ADL and of course Trump is ADL in fact he has received awards and been close to Roy Cohn with is Baruch and is the ADL Roy Cohn's dad was the president of the ADL

>trumprard nutjobs actually believe this

Attached: 1494444181522.png (1006x895, 751K)

This. Fuck listening to this shit somebody just summarize it. We're all dead, right?

If you'd "shut it down" faster, you'd be the friggin OP

>bot hits on "Youtube" "whistleblower"

I'll add as it goes:
>sentiment of population of US negative to Zionism makes rapid jump from 0.5% to 7-15%
>list of anti-Zionists being compiled

I dont trust some jew got rogue who s name is fucking david goldberg

who next, shlomo silverstein?

I just noticed
yeah I knew it
look at the background of the picture
its AI generated
using this AI

this person is fake
this entire channel is desinfo

idk if its the kike or soemone having a blast making conspiracies

likely the former
its pretty creepy stuff, and kikes generally arent sloppy
>slurpry jurb mmsrrrd
yeah no

using a literal fake ai generated face for the imaginary jew discident is as sloppy as it gets

>ANYWAYS
be ready, be organised, be ARMED
have a target list, dont be alone, be ready if a swat tier team comes knocking down

Attached: 1527393323219.png (502x657, 386K)

using google search

Attached: unnamed.jpg (288x288, 28K)

Guys, it's real....

khazarmilkers.com/

Attached: 153_PAYWillieMWimpStokesJrjpg.jpg (615x410, 67K)

yeah lmao just look at it for 1 fucking second, 100% ai generated, look at his fucking shirt

this ai bot always messes up background, clothes, and haitips look weird too

bless your heart user

Attached: 1564860390868.jpg (1080x1350, 368K)

>truthful channels are going to rise
>users will be Tagged Tracked and Identified (TTID)

she cute.

>even has the police behind it for realistic effect

K im watching this

Henry Makow was right. Bump

Yeah go watch Avengers Endgame again instead.

>thispersondoesnotexist.com/

here, downsized to the same size

exact same results

convincing as a real person from upfar, but the background and texture of cloths is completely fucked

Attached: ai3 1.jpg (288x288, 69K)

>2020-2021 there will be regional blackouts during which the roundup occurs

From a distance it looks like Matthew McConaughey mixed with Rachel maddow

Bump.

Attached: 1562780756812.png (966x1095, 1.58M)

Project RISU (pic) is one possibility. There are others.

Attached: shalom.png (1294x1492, 1.65M)

>trusting a kike
Not to mention the sticky with only 1k responses.
Jow Forums isn’t jut dead, it’s been cremated and turned into soap.

YEP 100%

just try it yourself, find convicing ones, downscale them to 288 by 288

this man, "david goldberg", does NOT exist

hey plebs pay some attention please

Now I dont have the slightest clue who is going to all this effort to make up this stuff

dig anons

Attached: ai 4.jpg (1024x1024, 1.21M)

Wow, thanks for the response!
Have an upvote!

downscaled to the same as the one they used

same nonsensical background, facial features slightly out of place, hair completely broken, cloth is completely nonsensical when looked at closely

>Have an upvote!
fuck off, you guys are literally arguying wether or not the last words of A MAN WHO DOESNT EVEN FUCKING EXIST are real or a hoax

Attached: ai4 1.jpg (288x288, 69K)

Thank you for correcting the record.

Attached: 0869B297-9B23-48AA-946E-BF5DB62D283A.jpg (251x201, 10K)

Maybe you're into something

Attached: IMG_20190831_234440.jpg (1434x1483, 161K)

>225054797
Don't tag me with that shit, faggot. I am just summarizing the audio clip as objectively as my ability permits. I gave no validation.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA I AM FUCKING RIGHT

I LOVE BEING A GENIUS FEELS GOOD MAN

I FOUND THE ORIGINAL OF THE FACE, GUESS WHAT FUCKERS???

case closed, "David Elias Goldberg", literally the most generic jewish name possible, isnt real, who could have thought, oh yeah literally my first post here

now who is behind the hoax channel, idk, again, kikes arent this fucking sloppy, at least usually

>Maybe you're into something
damn right I am, I found the clue and closed the case
>Don't tag me with that shit,
*tags you anyways*
*dabs*

anyways I m out, its been a fun larp thread

Attached: goldberg.jpg (900x900, 151K)

So the "goal" of this guy's message is to not say shit bad about Israel else they will tag you... for when they engineer a nationwide blackout in a couple years and round you up?

It seems like it's a scare tactic to have people not shitpost about Israel as they're collecting a "naughty list". I'm calling bullshit on this guy. The cui bono here is that Israel gains by getting goyim scared to post else jews will "take you away".

Preliminary F for when Jow Forumss burgers all stop posting next year.
I won't miss you schizos too much, you are 3rd rate aussies at best.

>for when they engineer a nationwide blackout in a couple years and round you up?
>It seems like it's a scare tactic to have people not shitpost about Israel as they're collecting a "naughty list".
see my posts

could be an explanation, but a very fucking sloppy ones, literally using a public site to make up their story with a prototype tier algorithm

if only

>It seems like it's a scare tactic to have people not shitpost about Israel as they're collecting a "naughty list"
Yes, this is my take on it, also.

This video was anti trump

Nice one baguette. Channel should be spammed with this shit

Not just that, but he has an Israeli accent which is even more suspect. Chances that a jew would turn on his own people (an Israeli practicing Zionism no less), would be slim to none. They must be desperate if they're resorting to this level of subversion to scare off goyim.

Also notice how it's peppered with some smatterings of truth to build credibility; calling out Alex Jones, awknowledging the general increase in comments shitting on kikes/Israel, etc. Then follows it up with a boomer-tier scare tactic of "Israel is watching you pee". I'm not buying it.

Attached: the more they jew.jpg (710x532, 140K)

again, the quesqtion remains, who is behind that shit

I should really go, it just seems everyone here is shit at digging so if I leave nothing will get done

idk

I cnan dig a tiny bit more but then I ll have to go

WHAT TO DO:
>go to any of the pictures of him that I posted
>click the blue triangle
>hover yoru mouse over image search
>click google

this will do a reverse image search on google

this will show you every site that has used this picture

you can note them all in a list and then see if there are any links or if names pop up again

the yt channel calls itsself "Friends Of David Goldberg"
youtube.com/channel/UCjSL2D4cTt6Rx-QHVydEqSg/videos

but it links no other channels

so the question is, are the guys behind the channel the guys doing the hoax (behind the voice recording (low quality voice modified audio, so fucking sloppy wtf lol)

by looking the spread of all the websites, watching every vid on the channel, you could be able to tell for good if its some rogue bureau of israel funded kikes doing scare tactics or a few scammers trying to lure in schizos

anyways I got to go, have fun!

>Not just that, but he has an Israeli accent
slight

I could 100% copy that accent, so maybe its just a nice detail for added realism
either that or it is indeed the kikes

>They must be desperate if they're resorting to this level of subversion to scare off goyim.
scared and REALLY FUCKING INCOMPETENT
you guys give em 4 billions a year or something, lets say 5% of that goes to internet stuff, most to infrastructure to watch the internet, then second largest expanditure is spysoftware dev, then thirdly GAY FUCKING OPS

they average 4k views, thats really fucking nothing, if you gave me a few millions to do gay ops and scare tactics I would do a slightly better fucking job lmao

Attached: 1563478904086.jpg (500x717, 146K)

telegraph.co.uk/science/2019/08/12/world-must-prepare-biological-weapons-target-ethnic-groups-based/
It's been leaking into the mainstream recently, I guess to prepare us for it.

I'm having fun listening to it and hearing the lengths this video is going through to troll/spread disinformation. I would have needed a lot of proof to take this seriously before, but after notjordanpeterson.com, I'm taking everything with even bigger amounts of salt.

>Also notice how it's peppered with some smatterings of truth to build credibility; calling out Alex Jones, awknowledging the general increase in comments shitting on kikes/Israel, etc.
yep, of course, it really jumps out at ya

but if anything this makes me gravitate towards the scam artist hypothethis, you got this guy, who s got a MINUSCULE audience, and appeals to the mentally ill schizo boomer fucks that polute this board

i dotn know what the next steps of their master plan is, but its alway s handy to have a couple hundred gullible retards with money AND alzheimer s on hands

so idk, scammer, attention whore, kike well poisoner, kike scare tactics, idk
I just know its FAKE AS FUCK

>telegraph.co.uk/science/2019/08/12/world-must-prepare-biological-weapons-target-ethnic-groups-based/
this shit targets large ethnic groups

I bet they havent used it on arabs because they re too closely related to them, kek, kikes btfo
>b-but were supposed to be different from the rest of humanity, genetically!!

they cant really use it on white either because all the jews whho are worth a shit to global jewry are white mutt ashkenaz

so dont be too worried about the flu, viruses literally cant wipe a population out, just cull its numbers for a generations or two

Attached: 1539447193921.png (436x660, 818K)

Yeah, and all the retards of the world have been giving Jewish companies their DNA.

Ran the image on fotoforensics.com to scan for ELA (Error Level Analysis) and the pic lights up like a christmas tree. All the bright white spots indicate artifacts that are typical for non authentic images; in this case the hair, the eyes, and the shirt.

You can also probably check the metadata and see if it's consistant with other images that thispoersondoesnotexist.com generates; like the pixel dimensions, compression, megapixel resolution, etc. If it matches up, then it's a fugazi.

Attached: FotoForensics_-_Analysis_-_2019-09-01_03.03.11.png (1900x1513, 1.5M)

>so dont be too worried about the flu, viruses literally cant wipe a population out, just cull its numbers for a generations or two
Perhaps a haplovirus that targets people of distinct haplogroups.

so the adl is psyoping against the adl also yes the video was before june 8th guy was an adl TTI operation where based on kabbalh they tell you what they will do beforehand fact is Trump was a jew when he was born his father was a jew and Bnai Brith jewish freemasonry runs the kike ass adl

Wouldn't it make sense though for a whistleblower to use a fake made up identity because they are afraid of being suicided? Just playing devil's advocate here

It's an AI image of this person, just look at the background. Almost every single background looks like this on here -

He also is connected to an AI company by name -
semanticscholar.org/author/David-E.-Goldberg/1715339

Attached: IMG_20190901_001248.jpg (286x266, 44K)

Kinda ruins credibility though.
Just like "anonymous sources" that are used by the MSM.

Jesus Christ! This is fucking terrifying!

mate you dont need fucking forensic tools, use your eyes, look at his right shoulder, his shirt on the left of the picture

refresh this site a few times, it looks EXACTLY like one

this isnt really up for debate

>Perhaps a haplovirus that targets people of distinct haplogroups.
haplogroups are basically nothing but marker genes, AKA just fucking GENES
you cant make a virus that only kills people who have 1 gene, think of the process, how the fuck would that even work

viruses are tiny molecular machines that break into cells, and force inject their rna into the dna of the prey cell

viruses dont have shit that makes them able to read a FULL FUCKING HUMAN GENOME

plus the antibodies would have more than enough time to destroy the cell in the time it would take them

>Wouldn't it make sense though for a whistleblower to use a fake made up identity because they are afraid of being suicided?
it would, I thought of it, but when you consider that when you do an image search every result that comes up is from a bnoomer schizo site that looks like it was made from the 90s... yeah

that fuckers has "le ultra secret documents" where le evil people say they wanna kill everyone, but he doesnt go public? really?

just go screaming on, the fuckign roof, leak it IMEDIATELY, get public, go on rogue news channels naive enough to take you in because of the potential scoop

I mean listen to the fgucking video again,

>" they wanna kill 50 million people in 2 days during a power outage, WITHOUT ANYONE NOTICING, WHILE GOING DOOR TO DOOR"

why do no one ever use their fucking brain
does that seem like a plausible course of action?
how many people do you think they have?
what casualty rate every time they attack one?
so you wanna kill all the parajnoid guys, in a country with gun rights?
power outage? tough luck jewboy night sights exist, nazi invention btw

Attached: Ta3QJqC.jpg (1231x1006, 107K)

Attached: 1466144726810 - extermination plan.png (3028x2168, 2.31M)

I m in fucking france and if they send a swat team after me at least half doesnt come home, if I dont walk away at all

they dont have an army of 10 million ppl they could carry a purge with accross the us

>Jesus Christ! This is fucking terrifying!
get the fuck off my site you retarded doublenigger

Attached: THROW THE CHRISTKIKES INTO THE BOG.jpg (875x980, 63K)

tldwatch. give me a run down.

>tldwatch. give me a run down.
here fag

> jews didn't try to kill him several times yet
GET OUT, FUCKING NORMIEEEEE!!!!

I'm thinking this goes beyond what we think it does

Attached: IMG_20190901_002515.jpg (1438x1910, 512K)

Attached: 280_D9HwRg3W4AAc8jjpg.jpg (1121x596, 94K)

Attached: IMG_20190901_002824.jpg (1434x1863, 591K)

people are posting here that apparently he was a name for several years and even wrote books

can anyone gimme a link the the pdf of this one?so yeah, kinda changes the likelyness of the options, likely a weird kike psyop
idk, it feels like they re PREYING on schizos, using monarch imagery and shit

israeltodaynews.blogspot.com/2019/06/david-goldberg-found-dead-in-his.html

site you took this picture form if anyone is intrsted

Gang stalking murders against anyone that's antisemitic via NSA style data collection

I'm not sure how credible this site is, but the timeline and theme of the story line up.

eutimes.net/2019/05/donald-trump-secretly-converted-to-judaism-in-2017-according-to-white-house-leaks/

I'm not a fan of jews but this shit is just torture for schizophrenics. They're going to eat this shit up and I'm going to have more bullshit threads on here to sift through. Stop it. I mean guillotines again? Come the fuck on.

Attached: Screenshot_20190725-082107_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2220, 731K)

Attached: 281_168348021Xjpg.jpg (267x400, 25K)

Attached: 282_largepreviewpng.png (850x1100, 26K)