Millennials of Jow Forums, tell me why you have no desire to get married

Millennials of Jow Forums, tell me why you have no desire to get married.

Attached: Screenshot_20190901-005803_Chrome.jpg (1080x1330, 460K)

I just want to knock up alot of subhumans and dilute their gene pool, plus they are always on my dick because i am white

I already did

because in the end it doesn't even matter

Why do women have no desire to be feminine?

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 462K)

>massive unending financial liabilities
>socially forced into what amounts to a half-open marriage
>have to live with a woman

That’s about it

Oh shit nigger. I know that thot and where this is in Los Angeles.
Kek

My gf of 3 years and I broke up

Too stoic or whatever. She had good childbearing hips. Now I have to navigate the thot waters until I find another good girl and waste 3 more years in the hope that maybe 10 sons are bred from it

I want to but no non sloots to marry. Will pray to god and will build a small homestead like the Holy Spirit showed me to. Maybe then I’ll get a wife if not it is gods will.

I'm on the asexual spectrum and schizoid. I'd like a life partner but I don't appreciate the legal trappings of marriage.

I always wanted to get married, personally, but the attitude of women from my generation was one of "oh teeheehee, I'll get married when I'm 30" and then 30 rolls around and as a dude, I just don't "feel it" for them anymore. They didn't want it when we were 20, when I had passion and zest for life and a bunch of romantic, idealistic notions. They want it now that they've been used up and realized that most of the world is a scam. So I just have to pass because I don't believe it's that they "learned a valuable life lesson", I think it's just that they realized they don't have any more options, IDK. And beyond that, like I said earlier, I just don't fucking "feel it" man. Like at my age, I don't feel like I can genuinely feel "romantic" feelings for anyone new, and the people who I knew from my teenage-early20s years were just much more interested in drugs and dick than they were in real romance, which I had defined as being responsible adults, building a life together, and starting a family.

I'm marroef and if had the chance to redo it all over again I would have done it sooner

Attached: 1567130047670.jpg (186x208, 7K)

Thanks for the reminder that worse korea is weak.

>Get married to some dumb vapid cunt who will leech off me for 15 years and then divorce me and take my money/child

>Hang out with my friends/family and have sex with any man or woman of my choice if I want to.

How old are you?

>With girl six years
>Married for three
>Have a kid
>He's six months old, find out he's not mine

I'm 32. Doing my own shit, fixing up a house and going sailing. My trust in women is broken, and every one of them that are single at my age are absolute garbage.

It is the single greatest moral wrong to cause new sentient life to exist. All suffering, pain and evil stem from existence itself.

don't have the resources

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Attached: 1553981762354.jpg (960x960, 113K)

The divorce rate is over 50% and I don’t want to lose half my shit.

33 now. I've had women from when I was younger profess their love for me, or come back, or send me messages and stuff like that, and it's obvious what it's all about, but I just don't feel it, man. I just donnnnnnt fuckkkkkking feel it. And it's a real issue cuz it's something I deal with and deeply resent myself for. But there is zero romantic feeling like that now.

AND back in the day, let me tell you, I was like Mr fucking naivety about women. I was like "OMG RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN ARE SO MAGICAL AND IM GONNA FIND A WOMAN BE MONOGAMOUS AND IM NOT GONNA FALL INTO ANY OF THE TRAPS THAT OTHER PEOPLE DO AND IM NEVER GONNA CHEAT AND IM GONNA DO EVERYTHING RIGHT AND NEVER GONNA HIT OR ABUSE THE GIRL AND EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE PERFECT AND IM ALWAYS GONNA TELL THE TRUTH"

And I guess the issue is that when you have those ideas and that attitude, you sort of expect to NOT have to play the stupid games that women play as part of mating rituals, because they seem sort of backwards and animalistic when you are thinking more in terms of a civilized progressive spiritual union. But then the girl really resents that. She thinks you're "weak". Or you're a "loser". So she ends up shacking up with some dude who is willing to play those games, and then surprise surprise, the dude is a game-player. A serial manipulator. Cheats on her. Is a POS. It doesn't work out.

I've seen it a million times in my life. Same story every time. It's not even a looks thing. A lot of the guys I lost to, MOST or almost all of them in fact, were less attractive than me.

Why do you keep posting this thot?

Attached: 1537604585841.jpg (1024x732, 78K)

There's no point in participating in this economy. Half, or even more, of all the world's wealth is hoarded in off shore accounts.

Most people have lost touch of life and become godless heathens.

No one even knows what a "moral" is anymore, they'd probably think it to be some sort of fetish fellatio.

people of the world. Unite.

>be millennial
>be married, with adorable child
>own house, drive used luxury cars every day to cushy overpaid government job
>post on Jow Forums every single fucking day
>every liberal I know is dirt poor, unemployed or working at Starbucks, childless and unmarried
either I'm the 1% or your projection is fucking garbage.

>cushy overpaid government job
you sold your soul and you are part of the problem

yeah i know what you mean by not feeling it. im at the point where even thinking of starting a new relationship feels like a daunting task. in past relationships i would be 100% interested in the person, i would actually care about them on a level that i really wanted to know about their past or what they were passionate about. now in my 30s i just dont care anymore. i can fake it and pretend to be interested for a short while, but in the back of my mind i know its all bullshit. after a couple of weeks the female can tell im not interested and things just fizzle out. im honestly more interested in having children than a wife.

Married and sired three kids. Life is so, so good. I pity any young man who buys into (((your))) propaganda and misses out on the happiness and fulfillment of marriage and parenthood.

same here, Jow Forums is just filled with losers

Because I want to impregnate beautiful women in poor countries all over the world. I want to sire hundreds of bastards and be the Genghis Khan of the modern world.

Attached: ukraine.jpg (1252x1080, 950K)

what is anorexia for 500 alex

>get fucked by bitch
>get fucked by state

#PRE-OWNED
#USED
#REFURBISHED
#HAND-ME-DOWN
#RECYCLED
#PASSED DOWN
#RECLAIMED
#CONVERTED
#REMODELED
#RENOVATED
#MODERNIZED
#UPDATED
#REVAMPED

Fucking pathetic. You FAGGOTS act like holding yourself accountable to someone in the interest of cumming and having selfish little fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself is some pinnacle of status, like some Godly notion, some moral superiority complex. You're Fucking dumb and needy. I have been married in these modern days. The shit was not fun. It is actual physical work with emotional and psychological bullshit. The only good love in this world that possibly exists comes from mother to child or in motion pictures. You're very dense if you think partnering up to consume shit and replicate yourselves means anything on the broadest of spectrums.

Because Millennial women are garbage

Did you try so hard and get so far you fucking faggot?

i am married

based saving Jow Forums one coom at a time

Attached: 3DFCD30F-DA60-47C3-8FF8-705672519594.png (2408x1996, 326K)

I don't want to get divorced rape. Women broke the social contract and I will only benefit if I avoid marriage run by courts and government that have no concern over the well being of my family..

>tell me why you have no desire to get married
pic related

Attached: soy-boy.jpg (1597x1009, 109K)

yeah its song lyrics, you figured it out

Just have had my heart broken to many times. The girls I generally like don't want anything permanent because theyre scared of commitment. It's also because I don't want kids. Either way you think, either the world will be A. A Liberal shithole ran by trannies or B. A polluted shithole that will barely be inhabitable.

Because I’m already married to a rich Chinese lady

show pics of japcock

Oh lord, a living meme. Question though, why are they all so crass? They seem to love giving the finger to people. Why? What's the point?

Hello newfriend. Jap flag is always a White guy teaching English

They can’t say or do anything besides peepeepoopoo, or it might be racist/sexist/homophobic/etc

Attached: paticipation trophy.png (620x504, 94K)

Im a wreck

women of today are cancer

So don't have kids. Problem solved all around.

Theres gotta be more to it.

i cant understand fascination with women, unless you are completely passionless

do you really have nothing you enjoy in your life that you're willing to give up your sovereignty for companionship?

I do but roastie cunt bitch slutty bimbo cock chugging dick rubbing cum dumpster whores don’t want to. And no it’s not my personality

Was he too white?

I wanted to get married but no one likes me and now I am mid-30s and only had sex a few times so i would need like a 16 year old waifu or something

There is no longer any incentive. Women screw you while refusing to screw you.

Have you seen what passes for women these days?

Ass is too flabby.

This.

you are literally me

id have to talk to a gril firstly

Im 20, so I don't know if I count as a millenial, and do have a desire to get married. We met when we were nine, and the fact that this same thing has happened within my family, gives me hope. I've lurked the mandatory two years, and everytime the subject of finding a woman comes up, nobody talks about choosing one and trying your best to become man enough for her, and a good father for her (and your) children. Protecting her, and her purity, throughout the years.
Now, we haven't been much for those eleven years, but classmates, so I don't know how frequently this strategy works, if at all. Pls no buli

Modern Christianity is complete garbage. I know practicing christian millenial women, none of them believe any of that shit. Christianity has submitted to feminism, and left women believing they don't need a man, and that they can build a career and travel the world and party until their 30s before worrying about findiing a husband and starting a family.

And when they finally do go looking for a man to settle down with, their number one priority is to find one who will let them do whatever they want and not bother them about being useless, lazy, eventually turning into a fat shecow because they don't want to give up the easy life they had through their 20s where they never worked for anything or had to take care of themselves to be worshiped by everyone in their lives.

I'm waiting for a gen z virgin wife. I don't want one of these dead-eyed millennial disease wagons.

Honestly, the more I think about the destruction of the family unit, the more I truly believe that North Korea is Best Korea

Undiluted truth.

untamed Hypergamy subsequent to the legal restriction on beating them.

I grew up thinking I was going to live for myself and follow my dreams only to end up struggling to pull myself out of the poverty my boomer parents brought me into. I cant afford kids and it would ruin my life. If I had the money then i would think about raising up a family

This mans thinking with both brains

Pedo. En mi rancho te dirán asaltacunas.
Just to imagine you can recall a time before your wife was born. Yuck.

go to audible
download
The Rational Male

9/11, 2008 housing collapse, and a muslim president doesn't really give you enough time to get on your feet and start your life. The problems are economical and the education does not match the current economic standards like automation for example or the spic labor the boomers pushed onto our generation.

Modern marriage isn't actually marriage.

I am married. Ask the Godless whites why they wont marry.

I'm going to start dropping some redpills in here for you faggots
>Behavior is the ONLY reliable evidence of motivation.
>Intensely reject the Soul-Mate paradigm.

>In any relationship, the person with the most power is the one who needs the other the least.

>Feminization is nothing less than a socialized effort in deliberate behavioral modification of men’s natural drives and predilections to better fit the feminine imperative.

>Women would rather share a high value man then be saddled by a faithful loser.
>Imagination and competition anxiety paired with implied non-exclusivity are the cornerstones of successful plate spinning.

>No amount of proselytizing or social conditioning will erase what God and evolution hard-coded into our collective biopsychological desires and behaviors.

>Women should only ever be a complement to a man’s life, never the focus of it. When you start living for a woman you become that woman.

I'm divorced and it was initiated via FACETIME. yes, you're seeing that correctly. My wife of 2 years dumped me via facetime. We didnt have children thank God but she took a whole shitload of the things I bought for us. Anyway, 3 DAYS after our separation she is sleeping with another guy. I was suicidal for a solid month if I'm being honest. Now she claims to all her friends that I was abusive to her but I never put a finger on her nor did i ever even argue with her. I cant ever love another woman again, it hurts way too much.

>Identity and personality are never static and are malleable due to influencing variables and conditions. The guy who is focused on his own ambitions is going to reflect this in his own personality as well, but for all, when conditions are such that they feel deprived of certain experiences in their own life, this creates a conflict between a former identity and the altering of, or forming of a new one to meet the need for this experience.”

>NEVER mold your own identity to that of the woman you are trying to fuck. Be a man, be different and continue pursuing your ambitions regardless of her protests to this fact.

>The least attractive thing to most women is a man who is willing to compromise any part of his identity to placate to her. Women are naturally attracted to that masculine independence as it represents a very strong cue for security and the potential

>Women don’t want a man who will “do everything she says.” Why would that indicate anything more than insecurity and lack of confidence? Women want to be told “NO” and constantly test a man’s resolve to say this to her (a.k.a. shit testing) in order to affirm that she’s made the right choice (even in marriage) of a guy who will put his sexual impulses (knowing full well how powerful it is with men) on hold to stick to his own self interests, beliefs and ambitions. What this does is covertly communicates to the woman that his goals and determination Trump her one real power over him - her sexuality. THAT is the man who is the prize, the ‘great catch’, the man to be competed for with other women.

>Human beings need predictability — it gives them a sense of control over others. When you alter yourself, or have your personality altered by an outside force, this is a threat to that predictability, so the logical counter is for others to attempt to push us back in our places. Your friends will push back on this mindset - embrace the burgeoning alpha inside you and KILL THE BETA.

I dislike the world

>Unlearn old behaviors (showing emotion) and condition new ones. Unguarded easily expressed emotion is an evolved FEMININE trait. Only show emotion on rare occasions with a deep seeded relationship. Be strong in your masculinity and let the woman lean on you.

>Men making the personal sacrifices necessary to honor, respect and love her are commonplace. You’re supposed to do these things... You sacrificed your ambitions and potential to provide her with a better life? You were supposed to. You resisted temptation and didn’t fuck the hot secretary. You were supposed to. Your responsibility to maintain a marriage, home, family, etc. are common - they’re expected. They are only appreciated in their absence or in their lack and/or failing. This is the totality of the feminine-centric reality. Men only exist to facilitate the feminine reality.

>Familiarity does in fact breed contempt... and mediocrity, and routine, and banality, and commonness,.. which is why so many marriages fail.

>Unplug yourself from the god damn Matrix! Reject the fem based narrative and REJECT your fucking conditioning!

>At age 30 men are just beginning to manifest some proto awareness of their inherent sexual value, while simultaneously women are becoming painfully aware of their marked inability to compete with their sexual competitors indefinitely. This is the point of comparative SMV: when both sexes are situationally at about the same level of valuation. The conflict in this is that men are just beginning to realize their potential why women must struggle with the declination of their own.

>Nothing is more threatening yet simultaneously attractive to a woman than a man who is aware of his own value to women.

>You are who you believe you are, and you are who she perceives you to bel

>Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Command attention and be fucking interesting!

>Most men overwhelmingly invest themselves in a beta Male identity. They opt for the nice, accommodating, duplicating side of this spectrum - for the majority, they’ve been socially conditioned to suppress any natural masculine impulse in favor of accommodating and identifying with women’s imperatives (or at least what they’re lead to understand as there imperatives) at the risk of intimate rejection. It’s exactly this mindset, this beta male default to the nice end of the spectrum that 85% of guys subscribe to, that makes the guy who leans into the "jerk" end of the spectrum attractive.

>Sigmund Freud once said “all energy is sexual,” meaning that subliminally we will direct our motivation for ungratified sexual impulse (e.g. masturbation) to other endeavors. Thus, it’s men, being the sex with the highest amount of libido inducing testosterone, who must look for far more outlets to transfer this motivation to than women. So, is it any real surprise that it is men who have primarily been the empire builders, the conquerors, the creators, and destroyers who has (for better or worse) moved humanity the most significantly? Curb your impulse to jerk off and instead create, thrive, lift, and make money.

The risk to get married is great and the reward is non-existent. The real question is, why does anyone bother with marriage? You don't need to get married to have children. You don't need marriage to live together. You only get married so your wife can fuck you hard in divorce court.

>The only way to determine genuine motivation and or intent is to observe the behavior of an individual. All one need to do is compare behavior and the results of it to correlate intent. A woman will communicate vast wealths of information and truths to a man if he’s only willing to accept her behavior, not exclusively her words, as the benchmark for what she’s relating. He must also understand that the truth she betrays in her behavior is often not what he wants to accept.

>We get frustrated because women communicate differently than we do. Women communicate covertly (think of vagina - it doesn’t show when aroused), men communicate overtly (think of an erection). Men convey information, women convey feeling. In relating information, men prioritize content, women prioritize context.

>A cardinal truth of the universe is that genuine desire cannot be negotiated. The moment you tell your wife or your girlfriend that you will exchange a behavior or attitude or belief or any other compromise for her desire you fundamentally change her organic desire into obligation.

>What she wants, what her hypergamy wants confirmation of, can never be explicated, it can only be demonstrated. If her desire is for you to be more dominant, her telling you to be so negates the genuineness and the validity of you becoming so. Women despise a man who needs to be told to be dominant, told to be confident, told to be anything they have on their list of prerequisites for their intimacy. Overtly relating this to a guy entirely defeats his credibility as a genuinely dominant male. She wants a man who knows he needs to be dominant with her — that is the confirmation of her hypergamy.

>Communicate with your behavior. NEVER overtly tell a woman anything. Allow her to come to the conclusions you intend. Her imagination is the best tool in your game toolbox and what sustains your aura of mystery that women very much desire.

>The single greatest feeling of beta males is that they vomit out everything about themselves, divulging the full truth of themselves to women in the mistaken belief that women desire that truth as a basis for qualifying for their intimacy or enduring commitment. AGAIN, WOMEN NEVER WANT FULL DISCLOSURE, so shut the fuck up

That's all I ever wanted but I can't stop dropping spaghetti every time I go out in public.

This is the equivalent to spaghetti dropping.

>When you grow up in girl-world you want to believe the idealizations of women are actually attainable. This is what makes the red pill so hard to swallow; men truly want the fantasy, the romanticism and love.

>Whatever you cannot say ‘NO’ to is your master and makes you it’s slave (e.g. sex).

>Many men who experience the red pill community desire to go back to their previously comfortable and ignorant state of mind. The reality they become exposed to is too much to bear and they spit the red pill back up. They want to plug them selves back into the matrix. Either man learns to live with his new understanding of feminine hypergamy (learns to benefit from it and grow into a new man) or he remains ignorant, nihilistic, and bitter

>Do you want to be told your “unique” and “special” (“not like other guys”)? If so, then plug your miserable ass back in the matrix and return to your Beta destiny...fucking pussy.

>You (men) are disposable. Get that through your head! I’m not saying this to bitch about it “not being fair”rather this is biologies determined biopsychological amalgamation—of which feeds into feminine hypergamy.

>Evolution selects for solipsistic women who are blissfully unaware of their solipsism.

>Men becoming aware of the pluralistic nature of hypergamy is the greatest threat to the feminine imperative. Nothing is more threatening yet simultaneously attractive to a woman than a man who is aware of his own value to women.

>In a woman’s sexual peak, across her ovulatory cycle she will tend to seek out high testosterone cued alpha men to pursue for her short term breeding strategy during her pro-phase of ovulation. In her menstruation period her preferences switch to preferring the long term security of a docile, secure beta provider, and thus filters for these traits in her pair bonding.

>Even the most virtuous women prove the validity of female hypergamy. Even the bright, intelligent, good-girl selects for, and sexually prepares herself for, the most immediately accessible alpha male her attractiveness will command while filtering though the players and men who are likely to provide long term security. They are the SAME girl. Get that through your fucking head! Hypergamy is biological and nothing you can do will change that .

27, I spent most of my highschool years working hard to make money/get a good job. Now that Ive got a good job and my own place I look around to see whats out there, its nothing but used up whores. I wanted a family but I guess I waited to long.

You are a little bitch and you know it.

too risky. Id love to marry my blonde haired blue eyed girlfriend and produce many white babies.

Unfortunately there's too much risk these days.

>Hypergamy doesn’t care about relational equity. Women have the ability to control hypergamy (as do men in regards to their sexual appetites and biological imperatives) but DO NOT be surprised if she leaves you on a whim and fucks Pablo on spring break. Don't get complacent.

>The phase at which men are just becoming aware of their true long-term value to women (usually around 30) is almost exactly the phase (just pre-wall) in which women hope to press men (unaware of their SMV) into their long-term provisioning schema. Be very careful dating Women at the wall.

>Women’s BIOPSYCHOSOCIAL ideal man: Rich, good looking, fit, well-dressed, high social cache, high prestige job (preferably one which involves risk, physical risk > monetary risk), and also extroverted, dominant, the leader of his friend group, able to command any social situation... Where do you stand in terms of this? Where do you lack and where can you finesse?

>The feminized ideal is already embedded in our socialization. Fem-centrism is our collective social consciousness. It doesn’t need a centralized directorship because the mindset is already so installed and perpetuated by society at large—it’s now normalized, taken for granted, and self perpetuating. There is no shadow conspiracy...there is no illuminati. Are you aware of it? Are you unplugged? Have you digested the red pill?

I'm not the one furiously typing out a bunch of unread shit.

She looks sexy even though she has dyke hair. Oh wait, is that a shoulder tattoo? Never mind.

Because they've spent too much time playing League of Legends and Super Mario and now they're undateable.

jews

Final Redpill
Pic related
I'm 100% right.
32yr old Jow Forums wealthy real estate investor who fucks 20-25yr olds whenever he wants.
I've been with more hot women than most of you fat beta fucks could ever hope to even talk to.
Take the advice or leave it.
I'm out.
Fuck off.

Attached: 1549615156934.png (1283x1275, 334K)

They lived in democrat controlled cities for most of their life. Stacked with automation and spic labor you really couldn't grow up. Think of smothering a person under a pillow 3 fold.

nah they're pretty undatable regardless if you're an incel, chad, or somewhere in between.

I can blow my load on some tindr hoe after a few hours of swiping. True female companionship and a stable relationship is nearly impossible.