How do you bigots feel when you see pics like this

how do you bigots feel when you see pics like this

Attached: EBet8NnW4AUe4uf.jpg (1200x900, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA&lc=z23eh1w5mobechomcacdp43bkdz2hjoqrgqlkrciqudw03c010c
youtu.be/GlzsaMs6ONM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Like getting another vodka

this is usually my reaction

Attached: prss laugh 1_4.webm (1280x720, 2.49M)

I feel like telling them they need to use that antifa brand workware on the left of the picture

hungry, venezuelan here

>pepperoni pizza

Truly the West must end

Pepperoni looks not bad.

I’d ask if she wants that pizza because I wouldn’t want it to go to waste.

Slightly annoyed that my tax dollars are paying for that pizza & soda desu. If for some retarded reason we can't ship them back the instant they arrive, they should get tap water and Vitamin paste.

Attached: f65.png (385x483, 376K)

If she hates pizza that much she shouldn't have taken a piece. Leave more for the kids who appreciate it.

I feel like those kids should be doing sit ups in that gym and not feeding their fat fucking faces.

Are those everlast punching mags behind her, is she in a gym?

those fat little beans in the background seem jolly enough

I think SAGE. CHECKEM

Attached: 2019-08-24 14.15.57.jpg (640x474, 117K)

jealous
pizza+soda+chips FOR FREE

When is see spics like that I feel good cause their freeloading parents are being sent back. If you're not gonna come in legally like my parents did you get no sympathy from me or anyone else who is here right. All the documented immigrants hate you they hate that you bypassed the system they had to wait so long in making them look bad by just being from the same origin country. Illegals are trash and should be treated as such

two boys on the right are loving this shit. pizza soda and doritos, chilling with the homies. shiiieeettt

Like she shouldn't have that pizza.

I too would be upset about having to move to a country that doesn't have pizza. That said, who cares? Shitty people do shitty things and innocents suffer. that's pretty common thing.

That she is fat as fuck to be a refugee along with those two suckling golbinos behind her. Seriously if you are that fat you need less aid not more aid.

I want more

Attached: 20190901_011549.jpg (536x402, 180K)

That slice of pizza looks legit.. Loaded with pepperoni. These illegals are getting treated better than me.
youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA&lc=z23eh1w5mobechomcacdp43bkdz2hjoqrgqlkrciqudw03c010c

go cry in mexico you cartel nigger

Thanks for being one of the good ones bean user.

I love it

Those are some fat ass refugees.

like the boys behind here laughing at her

Attached: yang illegal.jpg (1200x900, 290K)

I ate applesauce for dinner last night.

Attached: rodeo2.png (397x294, 56K)

It makes me feel llike a freshly plucked chicken, carefree and gay.

I'm having beer but yeah I'd have another

I like the fact the two fat spic kids in the back are happy as shit

>how do you bigots feel
>feel
Nigger I haven't FELT ANYTHING for the last 20 years...
Why do you think I am here?

I feel angry that every country south of the border is a dysfunctional, corrupt kleptocracy and that they are spreading their problems to my country and we get blamed and deemed evil by the lying press.

Attached: FC4C0439-7CEC-4158-A3FB-47831664F0F0.jpg (960x908, 389K)

I feel sad. For just $0.50 a day, you can help save little Dora. Please donate now

Pizza, doritos, sprite, fanta, now they can go back to Mexico just rolling.

Zero fucks give

Why doesn’t the Hispanic leadership south of the border get the blame for anything?

i will turn every single non white into a fucking nazi just to spite you

Attached: 1566748443791.jpg (800x499, 98K)

I feel like I'm tired of my people being guilted and shamed so the brown hordes can have a free ride on our backs.
I feel like the jews are openly begging for death.

Attached: RWDS01.jpg (184x187, 17K)

can't be all that bad if these kids are that fat

Correct

You are going to be replaced but we are going to do it LEAGALLY. Kys user.

bored

Why are we feeding them.

Why are they so fat lol?

convert them to our cause to kill off the degenerates in their races so we can thin out the human race

Pepperbelly eating a free pizza slice thanks to my hard work being taxed.

>By slowly letting them replace us by the millions in our homeland.

They should just send kids back with whoever brought them right away. No reason for separation at all.

She is fat. Also why is she crying

It makes me feel sad for her but happy knowing whites will go extinct and her people will ultimately take over.

I’m gonna get on the benefits when whites become a minority.Thats why I’m voting for yang if I’m going down I’m taking everyone with me.

The kids in the background look fine. Maybe they were bullying her.

Irritated because the water bottle in the back is crushed.

Take over what? A once great nation built by the white race turned into just another mestizo failed state that’s what.

She's crying because her mother rented her out to traffickers for some magic fucking beans... Send the Marines to Central fucking America all fucking ready... Fuck! This is where I wonder about the don... Says there's spic trafficking and doesn't do shi t about it. Not the way I'd of handled it...

Attached: Ogre_NERDS.gif (320x180, 1.02M)

I crush my water bottles when I’m done with them I don’t really know why but I always do.

My feels: Who is giving these fat fucks more sodas and pizzas?

Is this a pathetic attempt at influencing? A sad existence you have there , user.

>how do you bigots feel when you see pics like this
It doesn't. Feelings are for women.

Attached: 1369348740469.png (343x477, 218K)

I believe that with the guidance from Jewish advisors an appointed mixed race figure head can do just a good as job as a white figurehead. Does anyone disagree?

What happens after trump?

Why do you keep posting this??????

like ordering pizza

Americans are fat, disgusting pigs.

Makes me wish I had some pizza damn

>Central Americans

3/10

I thought you guys only drank fryer grease.

How many American kids ended up like this because of runaway immigration, illegal immigration, and the effects on the family due to lowered value of labor?
Given that, I don't give a fuck because the people who let them in don't give a fuck.

>chips
>soda
>slice of pizza with 9 FUCKING PEPPERONI
what an ungrateful little cunt

seething cumskin

Same as if trump never took office: collapse. America is dead, bro. We are shackled to a corpse.

>Everlast
We're giving them better gym equipment than we have. Pizza looks pretty good too. She's probably crying out of happiness OP.

Honestly? I wonder why Mexicans let their kids get so fat. Look at those little fatties. That’s child abuse.

Fantastic, makes my dick really hard!

:(

>mfw
youtu.be/GlzsaMs6ONM
>proceeds to start headbanging moshing while intimidating ting spics

>tiny*

Yeah I am the seething one. Have you ever actually been south of the border? It is a hellscape to avoid at all costs. Just listen to the actions of all the mestizos fleeing their homelands

How are they so poor and still so fat lmao

I feel bad that little girl is caught up in an NWO scheme that destroyed her home so that ours may follow. She's running the wrong way.

You literally have part of the amazonas, go hunt some animals there, even the native americans survived in this continent desu.

They aren’t fleeing.....hehehe

good because im living in ethnostate you filthy cuck

Powerless. I wish I could send her back myself.

Mexican kids eating pizza in a boxing gym?

that sucks but you should have told your parents to not break the law

Kek

How do you Commie nigger traitors feel when you see this?

Attached: 1555176470995.jpg (900x900, 135K)

Lol

Attached: Screenshot_20190831-141419_Choices.jpg (1437x2960, 2.18M)

They are fleeing when it benefits them and invading when it benefits them.

i’ve been dead inside for 6 years ama

hungie 4 piksa

Attached: Screenshot_20190831-141852_Choices.jpg (1439x1863, 1.14M)

Yeah, and ship them back to the southern tip of South America, so that they can't easily get back. Or just shoot them.

Just pass the torch gracefully and walk off into the sunset dude. You had a good run and quite honestly harping on the past does nothing but demoralize you. K bud?

but I want pizza