Back in 2015, zoomers born in 98-99 were universally hated for being "fake 90s kids"...

Back in 2015, zoomers born in 98-99 were universally hated for being "fake 90s kids", the Bieber-loving generation who didn't even remember 9/11, and were firmly slotted into the "First of the new school"

But now in 2019, zoomers born in 98-99 are universally beloved for being "based Black Ops 2 zoombers", and try to cram themselves into the "last of the old school", solely because their birth year starts with 1.

Attached: 1559986668352.jpg (1102x988, 202K)

And? Your point is? As time goes on the young become old. The zoomers become boomers. It's a natural process that has happened for all of human history

I disagree.

.t 1998

Get off my lawn, whippersnapper!

And your point is?

Attached: 1558718925027.png (323x325, 10K)

I'm a zoomber, the early 2000's/mid 2000's is undeniably a better time period than current.

Is there really anyone who thinks things have gotten better in the past decade? Even normies can tell this country is going to hell in a handbasket, even if they can't quite articulate why

>1998
>zoomer

You're not a zoomer if you're born in 1998. You are on the tail end of millennial. I am 1992 and everything in your image applies to me as well.

Attached: 11c6a1d608d8e3947a9ccf45767d8cba.jpg (780x1024, 76K)

The 90s were degenerate as fuck, probably worse than the 2000s because of the recession.

Don't idolize the mid to late 90s, the cancer was spreading rapidly during that time period.

Attached: 1557688703152.gif (256x192, 1.91M)

did anyone born in 97-98 play cs 1.6? I played a bit of source casually before go came out but never bought 1.6

>materialism memer
materialism zog zombie

I unironically appreciate being alive right now, as a selection of young people are becoming radicalized.

In America at least, If you were old enough to remember 9/11 then you’re a millennial but if you can’t then you’re a zoomer

>Man, things were a lot better before my cancer metastasized

bullshit. millennials are old enough to remember 9/11. Cutoff for millennials is 1996.

based zoombers rise up

>Back in 2015
More like back in 2012.
Thing is, people grow up. In reality, all of vidya and pop culture is bad, shitty masonic programming.

97 here, i remember 911. First day of last year of pre school desu i got picked up like an hour after i got droopped off, then played with toys while my mom and i watched cbs morning news coverage. Then we went as a family to the palisades cliffs to see the smoke desu live right there. Crazy shit t. 1997

All those things fucking suck. Just because that stuff is better than todays garbage does not make it good...you gay retard

Attached: 1EC28301-67F4-436F-967E-A4BF25C420BA.jpg (377x348, 41K)

97 here. I have a faint memory of 911 as well, specifically of the second plane hitting the building and sirens going off.

I remember 9/11...ok good for you faggots...their are 3 worlds...pre internet...post internet...post 9/11.....make the best of clown world its your only choice..iron pilled/white pilled

Attached: 0F4353A9-5B8E-4E73-98D2-8C5ADF81B920.jpg (1024x1020, 193K)

>some people born in the early 1980s consider themselves gen x instead of millennials
>some people born in the late 1990s consider themselves millennials instead of gen z

Wow it's almost like it doesn't fucking matter

This is unironically correct though

Normalfags will tell you orange man made things bad because they don't want to blame cool black guy

It seems like now is what the 1980s should have been, the big turn-around. Things suck, but people are pushing the leftoids out and the leftoids are lashing out and delegitimizing themselves.

rare brainlet

Yep i remember the attacks themselves. Then the absolutely insane coverage everywhere in the aftermath. Lotta people were bugged out where I'm at which is right by the GWB where ive been my whole life. I was terrified of planes after. Every time i heard one in the sky i cried and asked my parents to call the police. Then my dad fixed it by showing me Top Gun and after that i thought planes were cool

This sounds a lot like splitting hairs. There isn't really a defined end point for genz yet. The generation after gen z are toddlers. Why are there splits within a single generation? As a millenial, I can confidently say that yes, we are a bunch of faggots, but why is there minute fractionalization within the zoomers. Is there an early, mid and late zoomer classification? Personally, I consider zoomers to be the last generation before Trump, and probably the most important since the boomers. 20 years from 2016, we'll probably look back and say that there was really only the generation after WWII and then the generation after Trump.

> people are pushing the leftoids out and the leftoids are lashing out and delegitimizing themselves
Source? It seems like they've largely been gaining power for the past decade. Maybe not so much in politics, but in the social sphere. Now more than ever, the leftist mob is gaining social power to intimidate their opponents into submission through the internet.

2000s guy and almost all of that apply to me I hate my generation

Attached: erstdgyj.png (500x727, 385K)

Based and faggotpilled

Anyone who doesn't remember 9/11 can shove shit

Any '95 chads ITT?

Attached: 1558859920434.jpg (591x591, 57K)

they actually have a bit it's preferable to see millenials getting replaced and diluted irl
gen x were fuckin cock suckers in their own way
pettily bitching and sniping at each other while our countries went to shit
unforgivable as fuck
t.genx

> even if they can't quite articulate why
they can they just choose to be cowards it's unforgivable

90’s were based

You have to be 18 to post here

Based and '97 here.
Don't remember 9/11 at all.

hehe '98 fag, college senior here, god i feel like such a boomer compared to most zoomers on youtube twitch and reddit.
been here since freshman year college, mostly on /sci/ so not an election fag

Attached: maxwelldidnothingwrong.jpg (694x530, 67K)

Reporting in. Hey Arnold was the last decent cartoon.

please go outside and get some sun. you're taking memes way too seriously

reporting in. Had a myspace and played a shit ton of yugioh

99 boomer here

I was born in 1996. What does that make me? Millennial?

>Madness
>Stick Figures On Crack
>Max Games and NewGrounds

Attached: Feelium.png (337x338, 32K)

Autism has it's perks. I didn't know what it was for years.
>Be me
>Zoomer
>Be kindergarten
>Be told to go outside and salute the flag by crying teacher
>Just think it's odd we did this today and no other day
>Leave take a few days off. "Sweet, now I can play games"
>Realize years and years later that it was probably 9/11 based on the year and the time of year

I'm not sure if it counts as "remembering" 9/11, since it's more "realizing" it was 9/11.

>"lit"
not even zoomers would say that shit back then
OP is a faggot as usual

The next hitler was born in 1999

My wife is from '95.' '91 is the best year

i just want a big titty'd goth clown gf why is this so fucking hard to obtain?

>needing to specify the year they were born
PROTIP to all my fellow mid-20s people: you're not a 90s kid. You grew up post-9/11. Parasitizing the cultural nostalgia of others is a bad look.

96 ogre here dawg.

>playing the hentai games on early 2000s internet

Gen Z starts mid 1990s

>1999
You mean 2000