New adrenochrome connection

fbcoverup.com/docs/library/1962-THE-EFFECT-OF-ADRENOCHROME-AND-ADRENOLUTIN-ON-THE-BEHAVIOR-OF-ANIMALS-AND-THE-PSYCHOLIOGY-OF-MAN-Intl-Rev-of-Neurobiology-Vol-4-pp-307-365-LC-59-13822-A-Hoffer-Assoc-Editor-Academic-Press-1962.pdf

this was one of the studies dug up by anons trying to investigate adrenochrome. one study in particular discussed the problems with studies done and strange accounts of scientists being fired were shown in one, and seemed to be tied to the strange denial of psychotropic effects in adrenochrome, which i myself have noticed too.

anyways my new uncovering is on page 309 of the link provided above. in it, it discusses that this particular study, which DID find novel effects of adrenochrome

(not adrenochrome semicarbazone, which isnt even metabolized in the body, and which another study apparently depended on when they found neg results)

and adrenolutin. interestingly the study was funded by the "dementia praecox committee" which was set up and was resided over by the scottish rite masons...

i found this odd, but i just chalked it up to masons and charity shit.

anyways the studies were done apparently because there was a "adrenochrome theory" to schizophrenic disorders, particularly early onset schizophrenia, which was called dementia praecox back then.

THIS is what i discovered. dementia praecox, and even schizophrenia of that era was used in a much broader way back then. THESE studies were focusing primarily on early onset "dementia" and "schizophrenia" connected with dissociative disorders!

i think this is a direct connection of masons funding studies on DID/MPD and the adrenochrome theory, which connects MPD to adrenochrome and masons funding studies on it soon after ww2!

Attached: DeCamp-Franklin.jpg (250x386, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/topics/neuroscience/dementia-praecox
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7004385
docdroid.net/xO8cbyn/adrenochrome-adrenolutin-effect-animal-man-hoffer1962.pdf
docdroid.net/vrZW33b/review-as-psychotomimetic-agent-chim-ther-heacock1971.pdf
docdroid.net/FQA7aum/adrenochrome-synthesis-maccarthy-merged.pdf
ionamiller2008.iwarp.com/whats_new_19.html
whale.to/b/human_sacrifice.html
endchan.net/.media/c91c7eb60971a5fda2073ea021acf76c-videomp4.mp4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!iAorfW6CWg
youtu.be/rMl0ZcEfuw0
youtu.be/H4uT6ou_ZGw
youtu.be/4ycqxZKvGWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

here is an article discussing dementia praecox and how it was redefined over time.

sciencedirect.com/topics/neuroscience/dementia-praecox

The infinitychan refugees are really stinking up this board with your nonsense.

Attached: 85bee44bbdfb3bd0-pol-politically-incorrect-thread-73280860.gif (800x800, 2.6M)

*(((You)))

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7004385

here is an extract from a paper discussing very early cases and diagnosis of multiple personality disorder from the early 20th century, which is interesting. it also says that the term schizophrenia and its broad diagnostic wiped out the use of MPD in diagnosin those with MPD symptoms.

interestingly too it mentions that hypnosis as frequently connected to early (we are talkin pre ww1) cases of MPD! that itself is fascinating.

only visited infinity a few times. fuck off shill. please, anybody out there been studying ritual abuse and/or adrenochrome?

btw sorry about how i formatted my original post, it fucking sucks.

Attached: blood libel.jpg (220x186, 15K)

bump

bump.

Bump and fuck shills

thanks bro. i think it is an interesting find. it may be nothin, but the fact that masons were funding studies of adrenochrome and its connection to dissociative pathologies n children.

bump

the reason btw that i think it is interesting is because MPD/DID and dissociative disorders are almost ALWAYS seen in victims of ritual abuse. also the use of adrenochrome was always tangentially connected to satanists and satanic ritual abuse.

masons are connected to ritual abuse

probably should have made this more clear earlier.

bump

bump.

Bump

I just re watched clockwork orange the other day and noticed that in the opening sequence, when they are at the milkbar that the narrator mentions that the milk they drink is mixed with drenacrome.
Besides in leaving las vegas this is the only other time I have heard it referenced in a movie.
This is significant because kubrick new his stuff and did not put it in there for no reason

Yes, the increase in cortisol and catecholamines from Adrenochome administration will lead an increase in excitatory neurotransmitters, which in turn will lead to a panic state, which can also include hallucinations and delusions due to dopamine release.

It could theoretically cause a Schizophrenic state, just as LSD, Cocaine, PCP, and so on can too, as they all arrive at the same end point of excess glutamate.

bump

To add

It's probably a dangerous drug to use, especially if you have underlying problems, and you'd need a dose required to initiate severe fight or flight symptoms, i.e., a bad panic attack with impending doom and all that stuff.

Chronic use would probably lead to your body stopping/lowering the creation of its own adrenaline, which could have bad withdrawals due to this.

yeah it is referenced in a lot of literature and pop culture. somebody translated the horrific substance used by the demons in twin peaks called garmonbozia. he said that in slavic and russian it can translate pretty cleanly to "hormone booze".

interesting posts. i found it interesting that respected scientists found totally different reactions to adrenochrome. the one study that found real effects also found them in animals as well as humans, and found effects from other oxidized hormones like adrenolutin.

there was some weird "crisis", scientists had reputations ruined, its fucking strange, especially considerin what we are uncovering on this shit.

look up adrenochrome yourself and you will find adamant denials of any efficacy.

so many problems wit this. if you read shulgin and others you will find many times that though effects of a molecule can be roughly predicted, this is definitely not always the case.

what if we are dealin wit some secondary byproduct of metabolizing these oxidized hormones? what if the effects only come thru ingesting the whole cocktail of these compounds from the blood and brain?

there is somethingstrange here, i am beginning to believe the adrenochrome part of the whole ritual abuse wickedness.

"Several weeks before we decided to come south, I had let a lady in Frisco. She was a trippy broad, about 45 years old, who experimented with everything. When I met her, she was pumped up about devil worship and other satanic activities. I didn't attend a lot of the places she invited me to, but we often discussed the good and bad sides of different beliefs. As a result of our acquaintance, she had given me a standing invitation to visit her home in Topanga Canyon. I was in L.A., waiting for some action on a recording session. We needed a place to park the bus for a while, so we went looking for her house. Taking Topanga Canyon Boulevard, we came to a two-story house with a peculiar winding staircase, which
one of the girls quickly dubbed the "Spiral Staircase.

I didn't know much about the history of the place, but long before we arrived there, it had become a meeting place, a party house, a freak-out pad, and for some, a hideout. Its isolated location served a lot of purposes for a lot of different people and, like the lady who owned the place, some far out, spaced out, weird people were frequent visitors.

Attached: 51pSbLj9XNL._SX320_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (322x499, 41K)

The day we first drove up, we were innocent children in comparison to some of those we saw during our visits there. In looking back, I think I can honestly say our philosophy - fun and games, love and sex, peaceful friendship for everyone - began changing into the madness that eventually engulfed us in that house.

It was a kind of "house of transition." Those who lived in the mountain communes, practicing things that would not be tolerated in the cities, would use the house as a place here they could shed their commune attire for more acceptable city clothes. Not only did they change clothes, they took on new personalities as they went into the cities to do business, recruit followers, or simply re-live what they had
originally left. The mixture of people, the variety of beliefs and practices and the assortment of drugs would have shaded any of the parties in Haight-Ashbury.

On the other side of the coin, there were those who lived in the city and walked the straight
and narrow by day - people with beautiful faces or charming personalities, people who made
great contributions to society. They came in the dark of night, visiting the Spiral Staircase to indulge in what they preached against by day. There were nationally respected celebrities, a prominent sports figure or two, some of the influential and wealthy, and on occasion, some who wore the cloth and preached the word of God. It was a strange house, but one to learn in; a place where mental sickness and mass confusion were the best one could expect.

docdroid.net/xO8cbyn/adrenochrome-adrenolutin-effect-animal-man-hoffer1962.pdf

docdroid.net/vrZW33b/review-as-psychotomimetic-agent-chim-ther-heacock1971.pdf

synthesis of adrenochrome (original article in french + english translation)
docdroid.net/FQA7aum/adrenochrome-synthesis-maccarthy-merged.pdf

shulgin & bohemian grove:
ionamiller2008.iwarp.com/whats_new_19.html

bump

Attached: 1567048791837.png (588x391, 413K)

Each time I returned, I would observe and listen to all of the practices and rituals of the different
groups that visited the place. I'm not into sacrificing some animal or drinking its blood to get a better charge out of sex. Nor am I into chaining someone and whipping them to get my kicks like some of those people were. Still, through the drugs and listening to the ways a particular leader or guru maneuvered his people, some of their rap may have become
embedded in my subconscious. Planting fear in their people is the way a lot of leaders keep control. At the time, love and doing our own thing was what held us together and that's the way I wanted everything to be, but at a later ate, the things I was exposed to at the Staircase may have come back to me.

To those who live within society's moral code, the house might have resembled a movie scene of a massive party at a dope fiend's pad: music playing, often blaring, sometimes soft and sensual; strobe lights blinking, or hardly and light at all; guys an girls everywhere, seated on couches, chairs and pillows, on the floors and on the beds; marijuana joints being passed
around; tables showing long lines of coke; pills and capsules of all colors, each providing a different high; long-haired, bearded guys in the weird clothes with exaggerated lengths of gold and beaded chains; scantily-clad girls, obviously drugged, willing to have sex...If the movie switches scenes at this point, it has only scratched the surface of the parties at the house in Topanga Canyon.

Needless to say, when Charlie Manson arrived with a dozen young, pretty girls, all eager to experiment and play, I was an immediate favorite.

" Pretty soon the girls would become victim of more than just being sex objects.
If outsiders moved in so easily for sex, they could just as easily start maneuvering some of the girls into heavier shit - like chains, whips, blood-drinking,
animal death and even human sacrifice. It was a hard-core multiple-devil worshipping bunch of people who passed through the doors of the Spiral Staircase. I had picked up
those girl from the streets because they were looking for something. I didn't want any of those self-styled priests, priestesses and gurus using the kids or me. "

-Manson In His Own Words, as told to Nuel Emmons

bump

interestin shit man. never heard of the Spiral Staircase

Bump

Attached: babyblood.jpg (1920x3024, 3.43M)

yeh it was a derelict house owned by the satanist woman and it had slid off itsfoundations (it was in topanga canyon so it would have been on a hill/slope), so there was actually a creek running through the bottom floor and they would wash away the blood from the sacrifices in it. It was also right next to a beach where they would perform sacrifical rituals there as well.

There was another similar house in topanga canyon at the time dubbed "the snake pit".

I missed where the supposed connection to adrenochrome and pizza gate came from. It wasn't in any of the wikileaks. Every time I ask I get told "do your own research". My own research leads me to believe it was some fucking Q boomtard posting on facebook

Bump

if you've got human sacrifice you've got adrenochrome harvesting
whale.to/b/human_sacrifice.html
even if it were some boomer posting on facebook that made the link, there's enough content to take it into consideration

Attached: 1385803515350.gif (392x500, 382K)

this fucking get. kikes and frogposters BTFO

Attached: 1566805268190.jpg (125x125, 11K)

interesting shit. wonder if the intel agencies were tied up in topanga canyon just like laurel canyon, which by the looks of it does not seem to far away.

SRA is fucking rife in many parts of california. remember some anons were digging into einhorn foundation and esalen institute which were tied to tavistock. that was when i posted on v/pizzagate

compared to stuff like the finders cult, franklin scandal, Dutroux affair, westminster pedo dossier, etc.. there isnt a whole lot of hard evidence tied to pizzagate. dont get me wrong i firmly believe shit went down there, but the investigation slowed dramatically after it was brought wide open in the public sphere and people could delete shit and/or clam up.

there are a few speculative connections. one was walnut sauce and it as code for pineal gland/adrenochrome.

there actually might be something to it, but again it is conjectural.

Very interesting. BUMP

Bump.

Attached: Three Identical Strangers.jpg (800x450, 81K)

eh as much as a plague boomers can be we need them on our side.

sadly shills have latched onto the boomer meme and use it to effect in destroying threads. that and you have zoomers calling anybody over 25 a boomer.

as a result the eternal boomer continues his unchecked spending, afforded by his reverse mortgage and using up the remainder of the kid's inheritance. ahh boomers. nice digits' btw

Attached: 1563601722246.png (450x449, 317K)

yeh manson also visited esalen and einhorn and also mentions it in that book. Apparently its one of the last places he visited before the murders and some speculate that he had an encounter with some of the victims there which may have formed the motive for targeting them for murder

Thanks for all that.

no shit. i need to check that book out. fuck man manson's ties to the process and satanic sects and ARTICHOKE tier projects is nuts.

bump

Attached: 1561788873739.jpg (952x717, 100K)

you can get the ebook on amazon

W-w-was charlie a good guy?

yeah, bringing in prostitutes to be sacrificed in satanic rituals in coke parties is pretty much being /ourguy/

So at best it may induce schizophrenia, just like weed. So that is the forbidden Ambrosia that all-powerful pedosatanic jews kill children for?

> I didn't want any of those self-styled priests, priestesses and gurus using the kids or me. "
Learn to read spic.
It seems he didn't want to participate in the satanic bullshit, more an observer, no? Either he was mkultrad to absolute fuck.

so he scapegoated a bunch of hookers instead, that makes him a good person
what a really strange sense of morality but I guess when you're in such a twisted environment, everything loses any sort of sense
I didn't look into it from that perspective

Jesus christ compadre, chill the fuck out, take a xanax, go dilate. It was an off handed comment learn to take a joke, spic. How many kids did you skin alive today because their papi couldn't pay for the coke?
Anyway not replying anymore because you're derailing the thread, manson isn't the important part here.

was simply conversing with you but okay, let's stick to the topic of adrenochrome

Attached: georgiasenatormurder_suicide.jpg (960x576, 106K)

this might be the belgiananonwho found some new adrenochrome studies at a university library. if it is then this guy knows his stuff.

Probably some ritual shit, so even if the drug itself isn't anything special, it is still part of the experience for them.

here's more of what he had to say about it:

"Normally, I am person who picks up on vibes. Acquaintances, decisions, the songs I write and the music I play are all reflections of the vibes I feel. Though I was welcomed to the house by hearty hugs, good music, and passionate kisses, I had bad vibes about being there and staying longer. Yet I stayed. And though I would often leave in the weeks to come, I would also return. "

He didn't have any girls sacrificed, he said he noped out of there because he thought that sooner or later thats what might happen to them. He wasn't a good guy and never claimed to be, in the same book he openly talks about how he had no conscience because he lost it at some point in his fucked up life. But the Spiral Staircase is where he said he and his group became warped and went from typical peace and love hippies to morbid cultists. Basically, there was another cult or cults that had a hand in being responsible for the murders because they were the bad influence on the manson family that exposed them to blood rituals and human sacrifice

I think its likely that its basically adrenaline in the blood that gets them high. The adrenaline in the victim's blood meets the heightened adrenaline in their own bloodstream when they drink the blood.

It was discussed in court how Susan Atkin's drank Sharon Tate's blood and got a rush off the adrenaline in it. Sharon Tate saw all of the other victims get murdered and she was the last to be killed. Susan Atkins also wanted to cut out Miss Tate's unborn child to use it in ceremonies but they had to flee the crime scene

endchan.net/.media/c91c7eb60971a5fda2073ea021acf76c-videomp4.mp4

Ignore my last post I misread what you said. Kek.

I'd day it's most likely dose dependent for why they're varying opinions, and it's not as reliable as inducing hallucinations as other classes of drugs that work specifically on the receptors that cause such. Since there's limited trials done, they most likely haven't figured it all out, and since there's no medicinal value to it for all intents, there you go. Basic adrenaline works fine for people and is far less potent.

I guarantee that high dose Adrenochrome for will cause many psychoactive effects including hallucinations, derealization/depersonalisation, sweating, and so on, and the experience wouldn't be pleasant in my opinion. This is basic biochemistry. All paths lead to inhibitory or excitatory.

You'd want to inject it into your bloodstream rather than drink it, much like they do with adrenaline.

Hmm, I a youngfag and never heard of the spiral staircase before, is there any more informationI can find on it?

HighwayPatrol user rabbit hole:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!iAorfW6CWg

youtu.be/rMl0ZcEfuw0
11:51 - 12:22

Manson: "But now that I've learnt what I've learnt, I don't think you people want to know what I know. You wouldn't like it."

Intervewier: "Why?"

Manson: "Well, because its not very nice. "

Interveiwer: "Well why?"

Manson: "Because, the people you let run your lives aren't very nice. The people that govern you, the people that tell you people what to do, they're not good people."

>On the other side of the coin, there were those who lived in the city and walked the straight
>and narrow by day - people with beautiful faces or charming personalities, people who made
>great contributions to society. They came in the dark of night, visiting the Spiral Staircase to indulge in what they preached against by day. There were nationally respected celebrities, a prominent sports figure or two, some of the influential and wealthy, and on occasion, some who wore the cloth and preached the word of God.

probably if you google it

>I guarantee that high dose Adrenochrome for will cause many psychoactive effects including hallucinations, derealization/depersonalisation, sweating, and so on, and the experience wouldn't be pleasant in my opinion. This is basic biochemistry. All paths lead to inhibitory or excitatory.

psychopaths have heightened dopamine sensitivity so it may effect them differently.

youtu.be/H4uT6ou_ZGw
37:39

"But then I get out and I take a look around at the kids and I see you're not taking care of the kids, you're feeding on them! you're drunk on their blood!"

youtu.be/4ycqxZKvGWI

Somewhere in this long interview is this quote if you can find it:

"..which is acceptable, because we're outlaws. And as far out and out as you can get, and when you're drinking your children's blood, I see ya, you can't fake on me"

adrenochrome is epinephrine that has oxidized in the blood stream, so essentially a chemical synthesized a century ago. Time for you to mosey on back to TD you high school dropout

stop pretending you are smart, you are just drawing attention to your idiocy

Attached: IW4_e8k7TK8FwrtYK2GhnWE6xQNH1PcYavEK0R8EMRE.jpg (640x785, 101K)

The Laura of Wet Blankets enters the thread.

Instead of participating in thread discussion, this Laura just wants to point out that you're currently at the edge of the board and about to die. =^_^=

Attached: Laura.png (189x274, 75K)