Based Texas representative getting torn apart on Twitter

wew lad, that ratio
twitter.com/RepMattSchaefer/status/1167989160507895809

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-31 Matt Schaefer on Twitter.png (698x591, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla
newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson/donald-trumps-nuclear-uncle
twitter.com/jackisue/status/1168014655987433472
washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/baltimore-hits-200th-homicide-on-ceasefire-weekend
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA
twitter.com/smarino1002/status/1168017823752318977
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>when obeying the constitution is considered radical

2nd amendment is a religion to these people.

>I'm going to say something that sounds like it makes a point, but it doesn't and I can't respond to being this fact called out

Anons with twitter should fucking help him out. Show him some support. I know he knows 99% of the state is behind him but dont let him get bullied by twitter faggots and trannies. Get on there and tell all those dumb nigger jews to shut the fuck up.

You should be shot and left in a ditch for animals to roll on

I don’t really think he gives a fuck what trannies say

I mean, in the political sense, it should be followed like religion. Unless the possibility of a tyrannical government is gone, which it isn't, then the second amendment is extremely important.

Attached: NRApepe.png (600x800, 310K)

Already did my part, hopefully he doesn't cuck the fuck out and start retracting shit

It's nothing more than hypocrisy. They say all of this about the 2nd amendment, that it's infallible, "god given," etc. while at the same time voting for things that actively restrict citizen's rights, or do things like try to take away people's healthcare, and cut funding to programs like medicare and medicaid that save people's lives. But those precious guns, that's the final straw, we can't ever do anything, or ever react in even the slightest to trying to do gun reform in this country, those 18th century standards must always reign supreme.
The hypocrisy is shown clearest when it comes to his stances on abortion, and the work he has done to restrict access to abortions in Texas.

next thing you know this guy is gonna support extreme free speech

Attached: 1558001037073.jpg (1024x970, 142K)

He says he's a liberty loving conservative. He might be against government intrusions.

sounds pretty based if you ask me
"gun control" will only hurt those that follow the law, killers will just find a gun or whatever they want by other means and kill innocents.

The phony outrage is hilarious.

It is a religion. Think about that you atheist piece of shit. You’re so bereft of conviction that you scoff at something you’re actually terrified of.

Come and take it, fag.

Matt Schaefer 2020!

Attached: Anders_Breivik_Hidden_Truth_Full.gif (480x320, 1.37M)

These antigun idiots deserve the commie hellscape they're trying to bring about.

Yup.
some of us love a steel and wood rifle as much as some love the bible or kuran.
Firearms are also protected under the 1st amendment since they are such spiritual and enlightening tools.

Americans will never "rise up" against a tyrannical government. It's not the 1700s anymore. Americans are fat, lazy, stupid and easily manipulated. Look at the current administration to see just how fucking dumb people are, there are people ITT, and on this board right now that think Trump is some kind of super genius.

By the way, I own firearms, a S&W .38, a springfield XD9, several .22 rifles, and a Remington 870 that my dad used to hunt ducks with.
Yet, I only own them for self defense, and I'm not against making guns require a license, or increasing the standard of background checks and adding large wait times to get a firearm, or at the same time closing all the loopholes that exist that allow people to get access to firearms so easily. I'm not the type of person that just wants to take away people's guns, but I see absolutely zero need for shit like large capacity semi-autos ARs for example.

Also, love assuming I'm a leftist just because I want reasonable gun control measures and don't worship the 2nd amentment like you brainwashed dolts do.

>Americans will never "rise up" against a tyrannical government
t. jew
google bundy ranch faggot

Your delusional fantasy is never going to happen, sorry. I know, you all have this wet dream of one day rising up and getting to kill people in the streets and shit, but it will never happen.

Doesn't mean people here with twitter accounts shouldn't support him.

>and the work he has done to restrict access to abortions in Texas.
I think abortion is child sacrifice and that people who want to do it should be exterminated with great prejudice, you should thank God every night that such a man as him is in office rather than there being a man like me directing a group of men to burn your neighborhood to the ground and kill any who try to flee.

Understand how serious your situation is, this is not a negotiation, billions will die.

>he's dumb enough to believe that any government is forever

I enjoy getting my cheeks SPLIT and BUSTED.

>God-given rights
holly shit you guys are still doing that ?

>twitter is suddenly the Vatican and God's interpreter

lol, all life is sacred, except when tens of thousands of people are maimed and murdered every year by gun violence, and no not just mass shootings. My dad is a surgeon and deals with gun violence every single fucking week, once you see first hand how bad it is in this country you gain a different perspective on the issue.

Vote to change the constitution, dumb faggot nigger kike.

You're a Fudd, Elmer.

>holly shit you guys are still doing that ?
Jesus is Lord brother.
You should see what we are doing with aether physics, Einstein was a lying kike.

>People don't have the right to defend themselves
>But they do have the right to steal eachother's money to pay for the consequences of their terrible lifestyles.
Fucking kill yourself. The only "gun reform" we need is getting rid of the automatic weapon ban.

America's high violent crime rate is due to niggers. And even besides, the vast majority of gun deaths are suicide.

Twitter is just a containment zone/echo chamber for unfuckable cat ladies, their pussy whipped husbands, and know-it-all-holier-than-thou celebrities.
>move all "opinions" to recycle bin
>delete permanently

Attached: 1566865300929.png (1754x2480, 365K)

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

You don't even understand the basic conception of what a right even is, you retarded faggot.

Can't help but notice almost all of the anti-gun people appear to be women.

>do things like try to take away people's healthcare, and cut funding to programs like medicare and medicaid that save people's lives
>The hypocrisy is shown clearest when it comes to his stances on abortion, and the work he has done to restrict access to abortions in Texas.
Not constitutional rights, you retarded faggot.

Better than the faggot that sucks nigger toes

>Also, love assuming I'm a leftist just because I want reasonable gun control measures and don't worship the 2nd amentment like you brainwashed dolts do.
You're a useful idiot.

You liberal faggots truly do work on logical fallacies. He can stand on one issue and stand on a completely different issue. They are unrelated try attacking the actual argument. And by the way he is following the constitution even with abortion. It’s called the right to LIFE liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

You couldn't even tell the importance of that statement and why it's better than the alternative.

They're not even rights at all

>lol, all life is sacred, except when tens of thousands of people are maimed and murdered every year by gun violence, and no not just mass shootings.
I think I have a different view than you are accustomed to. Many of our people are about to die, they must, death is not the worst evil under the sun.
>My dad is a surgeon and deals with gun violence every single fucking week, once you see first hand how bad it is in this country you gain a different perspective on the issue.
I am sure, but you get another kind of perspective in my profession, I go into the houses of all manner of people of all social and economic classes, I have worked in urban, rural, high rises, regular plywood shitboxes, mansions and trailers.

This country is afflicted by spiritual rot and that is the root cause of the horrific deaths.

I don't even own firearms, I don't need them, I know how to make hard gamma rays with a microwave, some iron tubes, some lead and a bit of circuitry. Nuclear reactions are infact electrical reactions.

Some reading for you:

vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla

newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson/donald-trumps-nuclear-uncle

Attached: truth.png (477x84, 5K)

good men like him are becoming scarce, sad to see texas not backing something so fundamental as the 2nd Amendment. fucking spics ruining a good state.

> vote to take guns away from free citizens
> calls another user a dumb faggot nigger kike
Lmao the irony

>lol, all life is sacred, except when tens of thousands of people are maimed and murdered every year by gun violence, and no not just mass shootings
Woah, man. There's a lot of property theft too, I guess we should get rid private property. Vote and try to amend the constitution, you bootlicking useful tard.
>My dad is a surgeon and deals with gun violence every single fucking week, once you see first hand how bad it is in this country you gain a different perspective on the issue.
Nice blog post, retard.

>Americans are fat, lazy, stupid and easily manipulated.
that's why they need a tool capable of killing at distance with minimal effort.

>They say all of this about the 2nd amendment, that it's infallible, "god given," etc. while at the same time voting for things that actively restrict citizen's rights, or do things like try to take away people's healthcare, and cut funding to programs like medicare and medicaid
those citizens' right aren't about freedom, unlike your 2nd amendment. In fact, if anything, those "rights" restrict the citizens' right to freedom
>abortion
you mean the act of killing a baby without his consent or the father's consent?

Attached: 1548284051706.png (420x420, 288K)

you do know Obama took 600 billion from medicare and medicade to fund Obama Care, retard.

>everyone should be turned into NoGuns
>there wouldn't be any shootings then
>happily ever after

That's not how it works. States vote for changes to the constitution.. not people. They do so in a process called "ratification". It takes 38 states (75% of 50) to amend the constitution. How those states go about deciding to ratify is not dictated (it could be a state referendum, it could be the state representation deciding for the state, etc).

With that pointed out, there's zero chance of the 2nd being removed. As stated above, it would take 38 states. Hillary won 17 - and many of them would NOT vote to abolish the 2nd.

Nice to see you support long wait times to get a gun. I'm sure all those people getting murdered during their waiting time appreciate it.

>Look at the current administration to see just how fucking dumb people are
AKA:
>I don't like this president, so the people should revolt.
We're not your fucking army. Get over it.

the redditor fears the data

Attached: Homicide-rates-across-all-countries.jpg (2511x843, 986K)

Holy shit, all those left wing comments gave me cancer

When the government starts giving me guns and ammo for free I'll support free healthcare and other jazz.

>2nd amendment is a religion to these people.
kek yeah
just like, give up your rights already goy- I mean guys... They're archaic and outdated.
Human rights are from a time when white men were in power and there were like half the people on the planet that there are today.

Now women and minorities are the future and we have way too many people just accept that you're gonna be eating bugs and never own land.

>actively restrict citizen's rights
Such as?
>or do things like try to take away people's healthcare
Not a right.
> and cut funding to programs like medicare and medicaid that save people's lives
Not a right.

You can't be bullied on the internet

>trump and the government are nazis!
>we should give the government all of our guns!
explain this logic.

They can't

Where do YOUR right come from then user?? Do tell

Sure are a lot of Russian bots in those comments.

>when you think everything is still the same
go get that musket faggot. truth is you are just a broken society in decay

you just have a gun fetish, just admit to it, nothing wrong

>t. muhammad

>2nd amendment is a religion to these people.

Your got a license for that speech?

>gun violence
Democrat-voting faggot NPC confirmed.

Add just Baltimore to that list for amusement.

*0.02$ NRA shekels got deposited into his account

Hail murderkube

>my daddy is a surgeon so we'll be ok in our gated community with armed security guards
>but when niggers come to rob you it's better if you don't have anything to defend yourself with.
How can you seriously believe you're the "good guys"?

Gun laws don’t do shit, only retards think banning guns or taking away the 2nd amendment will end mass shootings. Niggertopia Chicago has some of the most strict gun control in the US, and there’s multiple shootings there daily.

When’s the last time you heard of a mass shooting happening in Montana? Idaho? Cus there the population isn’t full of shitskins and kikes, and there are lax gun laws that allow people to arm themselves for hunting and self defense.

Quit being such a a cuck and open your eyes.

If anything, gun control is one of the core tenets of the religion of leftism.

Attached: 1532731516293.jpg (1179x825, 347K)

What do we do about condescending, insufferable leftists?
twitter.com/jackisue/status/1168014655987433472

washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/baltimore-hits-200th-homicide-on-ceasefire-weekend
look at the dates

forgot pic

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-31 www jthoughts gov www jthoughts on Twitter.png (698x438, 69K)

Ignore them, prepare for the real (((problem))) and let them die the deaths they have made for themselves.

Based.

>god given
I don't remember the bible verse that says everyone has a right to guns

that sounds like a threat

When was the last time you smoked weed? I bet it was earlier today. I point this out because it's odd how you likely realize how "well" those drug laws are doing.
>B-b-but.. it's legal in my state!
No. It's not legal anywhere in the United States of America. Read the Constitution. Specifically Article VI, paragraph 2. It's called the "Supremacy Clause" .. because it dictates that the laws of the federal government are "supreme" and that state laws are irrelevant if they go against the federal laws. Marijuana IS illegal. Your state not enforcing it is irrelevant of that fact (states don't enforce federal law, and the federal government doesn't enforce state law - it's called the "dual sovereignty doctrine" .. and is exactly why you CAN be tried for the same crime exactly 2 times).

why not shoot a few more screen shots and post the whole thing you fucking hmong? Why make me click on that dog shit web site?
>you fucking hmong
oh, yeah, that

My god youre an IDIOT. You just DONT GET IT.
we could sit here all year and explain it but youd stipl be too stubborn to understand. You have to go back.

There is a verse where a prophet mocks the Israelites for not having weapons when an enemy is upon them.

Trolling

When it comes to guns, you Aussies are unironically like abused children, angry that your sibling isn't being abused yet.

That smug cat mom is from Chicago. What makes her think she is going to take a Texas seat? Typical leftist. Butting into territory that they don't even reside in...

Thank god. Thats exactly what i want to hear. All these kids are on mind altering anti depressants, which doctors hand out like candy. Shits crazy.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA

>Hi, hello there! This is problematic. We're going to kill you for wrongthink now.

Attached: D27u25aUgAAHvun.jpg:large.jpg (1200x800, 121K)

It already is infringed retards

Man, I'm going to miss what Texas used to be.

>Man, I'm going to miss what Texas used to be.
Rally to the hills brother.

Oy

Attached: 1_Anti_Semitism_law_USA_4.png (1584x9520, 3.99M)

>Not knowing that publicized mass shootings are staged in 2019

There is no amount of gun-control that will please the Left, who want to repeal the 2nd amendment. Why over-react to every mass shooting by weakening gun laws? America is a gun loving country and will remain so forever, period. Focus on things that can actually help prevent situations like these without attacking the 2nd amendment.

Jesus, everything you said is rambling nonsense.

>sweetieposting
twitter.com/smarino1002/status/1168017823752318977

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-31 Shannon Marino on Twitter.png (698x421, 62K)

> twitter
meh, who tf cares