Thoughts on what a fourth Klan / second Klan revival would be like? Its membership peaked at around 6,000...

Thoughts on what a fourth Klan / second Klan revival would be like? Its membership peaked at around 6,000,000 in the twenties. Would it actually be effective as a political force? Sure, now it's the pastime of a few thousand hicks and rednecks, but at its peak a hundred years ago it was a feared and respected political force. Beyond that, it's a movement that already has history and established infrastructure. Would a revival be feasible?

Attached: be003433_wide-b0fff4743893e797187d6f90e841559477f64f4a-s800-c85.jpg (800x449, 81K)

They are glowniggers/masons

They are now, but back then they were a legit force, and there's no saying they can't be again.

God I hope not. Klan was fucking retarded because they made themselves into an outgroup that doesn't blend in with the general public. If everyone of these idiots ditched the idea of a super secret club and worked on just moving into positions of power instead we wouldn't be in this mess. Not only that but by having a group like that, it gives power to its opponents because you're specifically able to identify that group now. When the "group" are normal everyday citizens that don't go larping every night, it's a lot harder to point to them as a group. Because they're just your fellow everyday citizens who love their own people.

You can't forgive the lynchings, and the idea of having this big gay secret club is just not optical.

>Negroes facing justice for raping white women
>Bad

You really drank deep of the anti-white propaganda, didn't you?

The Klan being secretive is a myth too. Anyone look like they're hiding their faces in that pic?

Attached: confederate.png (500x454, 56K)

Attached: confederate2.jpg (638x597, 122K)

prance about the forest in bedsheets? nah man I’m good

The KKK in the 20s was super popular in the Midwest. Pretty sure Indiana had the highest per capita membership iirc.

KKK, all the way!

Attached: The_Endgame_Full_White_Genocide (1).gif (480x268, 673K)

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

Attached: Assassination_of_President_Lincoln-800x500.jpg (800x500, 163K)

Democrats already have a new Klan it’s called Antifa

Wow, a genuine boomer.

>Negroes facing justice for raping white women
>black boys being lynched because white women thought they looked at them wrong or other crazy shit.
Girl gets pregnant and doesn't want to get married to some asshole so she blames a nigger and a bunch of lynchings happen.

Klan is for losers for a reason - even racists aren't usually like, "damn, wish I could get me one of them robes and join them klansmen" after they see a real klan rally.

The KKK was the beginnings of US troll culture. Dressing up as ghosts and purposely giving yourself a silly name like Grand Dragon doesn't play that well in today's society. It has evolved into stuff like The Daily Stormer.

Attached: download (3).jpg (701x549, 43K)

Let me guess the ‘libturds’ are the real notsees too?

Texan here, can you make me one with the appropriate date?

Attached: 61sIDOD1ajL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x901, 58K)

>in the 20s
That was a different time with a different demographic reality. There were still people alive then who lived through slavery, and there was still segregation in parts of the country. Blacks couldn't even serve with whites in the military. That all changed after desegregation and the 60's Hippie shit. The Klan's not coming back, buddy. Bask in your nostalgia because that's all the Klan is good for, nostalgia.

Attached: pumpkins.jpg (1920x1080, 768K)

>better kill the guy that wants reconciliation with the south so the radicals can take over and force through civil rights legislation

No, that's just because the KKK are freemasons.

Attached: 1478541624249.jpg (760x1024, 203K)

I was in Texas a few months back. A lot of folks there are real proud to be from Texas. I've never seen people be that happy to be living in an absolute shithole.

Attached: texas.jpg (350x350, 18K)

At it's peak a hundred years ago it was it's least active in terms of violence.

It wasn't always like it is now where half the members are fucking glowniggers to monitor or whatever. Back in the 1920s it was so widespread and popular that it could have put your campaign at risk in certain states if you were running for a political office and weren't a klan member.
What I don't understand is how the fell out of popularity, I guess racism in general isn't as popular as it used to be. They were a little too selective as well, they even hated whites if those whites were not straight up WASP. I think America just let in too many immigrants, even if they were pretty much all European immigrants for that kind of narrow ideology to survive

Turns out not killing black people, jews or the rest en masse was a bad thing and they killed us instead.

A modern Klan would definitely have to be pan-European, indeed.

Long live Estados Unidad!

I think a fourth clan would include white hispanics, and some black people.

Dave Chapelle's in but the rest of em aren't allowed.

Attached: 14790482471851.jpg (428x321, 43K)

Don't (you) me, bydlo.