Where is the wall-to-wall media coverage?

Deangelo Parnell, 17, is charged with nine counts of attempted murder, according to a spokesperson for the Mobile Police Department. He turned himself in to police early Saturday morning. Parnell is a student at LeFlore High School. Surveillance video clearly shows the 17-year-old suspect firing the shots.

wkbn.com/news/national-world/17-year-old-arrested-for-alabama-football-game-shooting-charged-with-9-counts-of-attempted-murder

Attached: IMG_5429.jpg (1197x1116, 198K)

Cause hes not an incel

sdleif lla, egaS
Doesn't conform to the narrative

Silence because he's a nog. It's all bullshit.

I saw it on the news.
Still, no one died.
Must've had a .22 or something.
As far as shootings go it wasn't so bad.
Hell, no babies got shot, even.

Attached: 1561163084527.jpg (1080x1077, 167K)

Only evil white men can be mass-shooters. Niggers and other inferior beings get a pass.

he tried he just failed

cause he's not white

I saw a headline for this earlier today on my SmartNews feed. When I didn't see headlines for it anywhere else I knew the shooter must've been black.

But remember, this isn't a mass shooting because although it was a shooting and met the victim count criteria, the shooter is not white. You racists probably immediately thought "why isn't this on the news being labelled a mass shooting" and in your ignorance never bothered to learn how they're defined. Sickening.

Based

not guilty until trial

He was shooting other niggers. He's unironically a good boy.

If he had been white he'd have been guilty no matter what. That guy that drove into antifa to escape being mobbed is STILL in prison user. Media trial, never had a chance.

They're busy covering the false flag that happened today.

Niggers fail again. Imagine my shock.

Another fucking nigger raised by a single mother out terrorizing white folk.

they will coddle this nigger and praise him, etc. you already know.

unironically true. Shot more people that what major national "mass shooter" news.

Clown world.

Attached: check.gif (200x200, 94K)

he a good boy, he just tryin to protect himself from some evil white bullies

He's not a white mass shooter. The MSM and the "Establishment" doesnt want us talking about examples like this that go against the official narrative...

Remember OP, WHITE PEOPLE ARE BAD AND MUST BE STOPPED!!!