What do you think of Algeria?

>Arab-Berber 99% so they are white

>Muslim (official; predominantly Sunni) 99%

>2,381,741 km2

Attached: ag_large_locator.gif (511x497, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DjidjelliExponse
youtube.com/watch?v=BtyHYIpykN0
youtube.com/watch?v=ju4WrjiJbGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nigger

Attached: 1504306000114.jpg (600x566, 48K)

I welcome you to Canada and please fuck our women. Thank you. And sorry for any offense by swearing.

Is that a nigger ?

Attached: 64975646_2061265884170231_9219269032807593252_n.jpg (480x480, 27K)

Prime candidate for terraforming. I bet Algerians would want vegetation and rivers.

Is that a nigger too ?

Attached: 19149105lpw-19149150-article-jpg_6405502_660x281.jpg (660x281, 26K)

retarded monkeys ruining france

If some live in France it is because of the colonization son.

It's only a consequence.

He's not white he's brown
To be honest he looks more like a gypsy

I am Algerian and I am whiter than a European, your vision of Algerians is biased.

>It is a consequence of colonialism and that excuses our foul behaviour. We don't look like nigger, but it's white man's fault we think like them.
You can rape as destroy as many French Towns and Cities as you want. But when France becomes unliveable for Algerians, don't expect others to rush to your defence.

Why do you want so much to be white

Nothing was raped, it would be a matter of getting out of your cave.

And we do not need help, we are a proud and powerful people, look at this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DjidjelliExponse

Algeria which puts in PLS France, 500 dead side Algeria for 2700 dead side France, the French who take flight

I'm white already, it's a fact.

And you know very well why I'm proud to be white.

I don't think anything of this shithole. Once Europe wakes up and unretard itself, we will colonize Africa again,

Yes it is. Are you blind?

>>Country created by france, algerian of today literally due theirs live to french.

Beside that fact algerians so proud of their independence and their country flee to france and ruin it because they are too dumb to live in a civilized society or take care of their own country.

We need to start having a blood-in, blood-out requirement for all of you nafris and castizos making these threads. You have to kill a nigger before you can make another one.

You think your continent can do what against ours in 2019?

Are you going to send your transsexuals and your degenerate feminists to kill us?

Ahahah, it's cute, come try to kill me on cs: go, even that is not capable son.

The French turned Algeria into a agricultural paradice. Now it is a desert again.

Only thing I know about Algeria is that it is a shithole.
If you manage to make it real country someday I might have an opinion about it.

Our country is under construction, we will do the necessary to propel it in the atlas.

Your continent will never be relevant lol. It's occupied by France economically to this day.

Transexuals and degenerate feminists are like 2% of the population combined. We just need to get rid of the worthless parasite sitting in our media and governance (you know which one).

>White
>IQ of 83
Nope. Fuck off sandnigger.

That is a mutt. Look at those nigger lips.

Why is it a shithole? Develop to see

Let's talk about your qi

what is it? :)

>real country
>Islam

pick one

and all the rest are basedboy, pnj :)

What weak.

Basedboys*

Sorry man, not even in Spain would he be considered white

Clever enough to know you aren't white. The French hate you, so that's a good enough indicator. Also along with niggers, you have turned Paris into a shithole.

you'll never be white
nigger

you can't dumb sandnigger, it was better when it was ruled by france, now it's such a shithole that every algerian want to flee to others country (mainly france) like locust seeking to destroy the next green field.

The French hate us so much that we all have harems of French women :)

You are really cut off from reality, come and have a look at paris :)

Now you're just trolling.

Fleeing to take money from the West and invest in Africa, yes, it's a fact :)

Dumb sushi :)

I've been to Paris and it's full of you cunts and niggers. Stop lying, some parts have turned into shitholes.

FAG
AGF
GAY

Barbès became a shithole because of the blacks indeed, the rest is clean :)

You're cut off from reality, it's real, stop Jow Forums :)

A "gay" who fucks more women than all your lineage in just two days

youtube.com/watch?v=BtyHYIpykN0

Two Algerians who colonized the Eiffel Tower Ahah

French women who twerk on this music

OAS was right to put you in your spot, now you are not only ruining Algeria, but France as well.

Algerians in Algeria itself are friendly and welcoming. Algerian abroad are all criminals. There is not a single non-criminal Algerian abroad. That is a fact.

>Algerians in Algeria itself are friendly and welcoming.

Im ok with this

>Algerian abroad are all criminals.

That's not right, Im not a criminal :)

Yeah whatever. Just stay in Algeria and maybe then we won't have a problem with you guys.

In the german state of Saxony 82% of algerians commited crimes. There is a high chance, the remaining 18% just weren't caught yet.

It's a disgrace for your nation and people. Everybody hates north-africans in Germany and you and your government is doing nothing against it.
But again, my time in Algeria I actually enjoyed.

Based and redpilled Arab nationalists. They love Saddam and hate Israel.

Better than jewropean countries who worship israel.

More French than France

Anissa Kate is my favourite algerian.

best terrorists and sexual harassers on earth, what's not to like?

>>Arab-Berber 99% so they are white
lmao

Attached: im white you guiz.jpg (1300x1065, 100K)

I support Algerian independence and I believe the Algerians abroad should go home to achieve that aim to make their own country a place to be proud of. In reality though my experience with diaspora Algerians has typically been negative

We can't say algerian are white or not because algerian people are not
homogeneous, there are white people with light brown and light eyes to dark skinned with almost frizzy hair

Attached: 74556-full.png (500x375, 154K)

light brown hair*

There's more than that.

There's fuck all white about Algeria.

Attached: President of Algeria rallying the votes of Berbers on the left..jpg (602x450, 78K)

Why no BUFF DICTATORSHIP THAT KILLS BANTUNIGGERS?!?!!

Those are Sahara nigs

He's still Algerian. The average skin ton in Algeria is brown.

Attached: (Algerian_man.)_(3095762117).jpg (582x760, 56K)

French should of never left

>What do you think of Algeria?
never crosses my mind unless they want to be noticed

Attached: missalgerie2019.jpg (720x450, 48K)

They're may not be black but they're not European White either.

And even the real Tuaregs are 100% berber, the blacks among them come from their slaves within their tribes

>not sending their best

If they are white then there is no meaning in the category 'white'.

In no universe does this person look white. Just your average Merkel invader.

Looks like a weird mutt. Definitely something off about him if I'm looking at him as a supposed white person.

Except most of you came after Algeria became independent.

I loled so hard, even her was ten times better than this nigger

art here

Attached: Cosmonaut on Ganymede.jpg (1200x1800, 670K)

I've forgotten this damn

Attached: miss-algérie-2019-candidate-de-alger.jpg (721x960, 54K)

That's cause Spaniards and White Latin Americans are White.

Attached: Governor of Puerto Rico Ricardo Rossello.jpg (800x1200, 138K)

Only an extreme miority of Tuareg come from black slaves. The percentage of white Berbers coming from slavery is higher. Show me a real Tuareg though, let's see.

>North Africa
>white

Attached: ghardaia-algeria-9th-feb-2014-hundereds-of-mozabite-berbers-of-the-DT4Y1T.jpg (1300x971, 171K)

Never claimed they're White.

What the fuck is it with North Africans and Middle-Easterners all claiming to be White and that they look like Italians, Spaniards, and Frenchmen?

Most of you are swarthy dark brown people with a Caucasian face. That's all. There are some exceptions like Zinedine Zidane but he's an extreme minority.

Attached: Zinedine Zidane North African.jpg (620x413, 37K)

Just driving it in.

Attached: Berbers-playing-chess-algiers-algeria-circa-1899-BMMG66.jpg (1300x1038, 303K)

a real tuareg woman

Attached: image0.jpg (220x139, 16K)

Another one

Attached: IMG_20190413_204529_437.jpg (267x306, 17K)

The thing with Algeria and other North African countries is that it is where blacks, white, arabs, and berbers all intercept. So some Algerians will look White but a lot of others will Arab-Berber and some will look part black. Algeria and other North Africa countries are like Latin American countries where most are brown mixed people and some are White or mostly White.

So you're tryng to tell me this Algerian pasty white woman lives in the desert? Damn man. Post the white men among their ranks too.

This one is melanated and looks Tuareg.

Attached: Tuareg lady and cross.jpg (300x450, 69K)

Well, algerians are okay bois, most of them here in Russia are ok, not even mentioning that Algeria is kinda of pro-Russian in global diplomacy

PS-algerian diaspora in France should be gassed, most of them hidden al-qaeda recruits

It goes from white as snow to black as the night. Averaging at some super mutt man with distinct African features but skin that isn't that dark. Depending on where you go, each village will look a bit different. It's a cool place. The coolest thing about it in my opinion is that there's a new Asian slant eyed race being formed in all the mixing.

Attached: DSC09643.jpg (1600x1071, 264K)

example of mr. muttman

Attached: YOUBER-819x1024.jpg (819x1024, 155K)

"evolution" at play here

Attached: Atlas.jpg (630x416, 51K)

look at this man, this story can last forever.

Attached: tuaregoldman.jpg (300x400, 131K)

>Arab-Berber 99% so they are white

Attached: Tired Pepe eyes.jpg (641x491, 43K)

Yeah like I said before this image could have been taken in Brazil or Puerto Rico or Costa Rica. There are some that look White but most look brown and mixed and some look part black.

Attached: face of a nafri.jpg (390x699, 64K)

Attached: nafri Taoufik+Makhloufi+Nafri+Olympics+Day+11+Athletics+es2dYOiyeYQl.jpg (600x835, 105K)

Nice, ya did it.
Can you post 5 more? I mean it should be easy right?

Yeah but it's not as dark as Brazil and there's a clear underlying genetic base among Berbers. I think Brazil might be one of the most genetically diverse places on the planet.

Attached: Tuareg lady.jpg (470x685, 56K)

Attached: nafri funnyKvbi4wG.jpg (480x498, 39K)

Algeria is mixed race country. Most Algerians and other North Africans are brown and mixed and some look part black. There are some White looking people in North Africa but they're the minority. Just like in Brazil or Mexico.

Shithole deserving the nuke

Attached: A-62919-1453989342-9602.jpeg.jpg (300x300, 7K)

I bet she has Fulani blood like most of "tuareg" you showed, all dark skinned tuareg are subsaharan

Kek
Don't ask for independence if you sandniggers aren't capable of running your own damn fucking country

>>Arab-Berber 99% so they are white
cringe

Well Algerians are a mixed race people. Just like Mexico or Brazil. Some are White looking like Zinedine Zidane but they're an exception. Just like there are some White people in Latin America but they're an exception.

Attached: Miguel Layun With Beard.jpg (1200x675, 64K)

Your shithole has in construction for the past 50 years you dumbfuck

>Algeria is mixed race country.
>Just like in Brazil
They're all mulattoes or lancados to some degree

Attached: yasmina img176411592.jpg (1024x680, 284K)

>they are white

She has north African blood but you might be right about her in particular, she kind of has that face.

The genetics don't lie unlike you though, champ. Tuareg are the purest Berbers. Here's a video about some western Berbers
youtube.com/watch?v=ju4WrjiJbGc

Pic is Algerian.

Attached: Algeria Bayadh kids.jpg (800x615, 183K)