Israreli's Dancing NAKED on Twin Towers just before 911

Jews filmed by Helicopter

youtube.com/watch?v=-pFuwRGK9ZY

Attached: naked jews.jpg (1908x1146, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-pFuwRGK9ZY
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_911_125.htm
boards.Jow
youtu.be/Lin-a2lTelg
youtube.com/watch?v=449V3VPyaqM
youtube.com/watch?v=XWnCobVPA5w
youtube.com/watch?v=EM4vblG6BVQ
mintpressnews.com/newly-released-fbi-docs-shed-light-on-apparent-mossad-foreknowledge-of-9-11-attacks/258581/
youtu.be/jOEw8Np0CJY
youtu.be/XA-1v9b2vxo
youtu.be/3noExmsCRyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>youtube.com/watch?v=-pFuwRGK9ZY

@2 miniutes

Attached: Bottle_Dancers_USA.jpg (1600x1200, 819K)

Oy veyshut it dow

Are there actual photos of them or are you just a schizo?

>the port authority was involved in this too
alright... yeah this is schizo tier.

I just scanned through the video. Didn't see a single photo.
Googled dancing Israelis. It was a few mossad agents who were in New York on the morning of 9/11 and were celebrating the towers going down, seemed to know all about it. FBI arrested them, and then later on when they got back some of them went on Israeli TV and one maybe slipped up and said they were there to "monitor the event".

It wouldn't be surprising to me, since there's always been talk that Israeli intelligence had some kind of foreknowledge about what was going to happen. Wouldn't say that = "Israel did 9/11" or "Jews did 9/11", but it does mean they didn't want to stop the attack, or at least some element of their government didn't want to.

IDK. Jow Forums always flips out about spygames. I'm pretty sure out entire geopolitical orbit is rife with backstabbing and mendacity though, so none of this would surprise me or end up being terribly relevant.

>meme flag
fuck off kike

Literal sacrifices.

>Are there actual photos of them or are you just a schizo?

>alright... yeah this is schizo tier.

It was part of their "ART PROJECT"

Attached: epic jew schizo.jpg (2347x2139, 2.27M)

That's the thing, a lot of the 9/11 conspiracy theories are just fucking insane. You have people talking about building 7 falling down, and when you get down to it you realize that these people are claiming that ordinary NYC firemen were involved in the demolition and cover-up. And it's like "are you fucking serious?".

And almost always the "evidence" they provide is a video of someone supposedly slipping up or speaking imprecisely. Like I remember seeing one video of the WTC 7 owner saying that he ordered then to "pull it", meaning pull the firemen out of the building and just let the damn thing collapse because it wasn't going to be salvageable with the fuel layout in the basement, and he didn't want people in the building when it blew up. Pretty noble thing IMO. But this gets twisted by the 9/11 conspiracy theorists to say that he "ordered the demolition" lol. Which of course would also mean that the firemen were involved because there would have had to have been no actual fire in the building for any of this to make sense.

And then you have the supposed BBC footage of them saying the building fell 20 minutes before it did.....except there's no timestamp, and zero evidence that it ever happened outside of some dude claiming it on the internet. And this is literally the single most famous piece of evidence they have, which they cling to, and yet there is zero evidence of it.

Look kids a shill

14 Jews were in the Towers doing their art project just days before 911

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_911_125.htm

Attached: art students jews.png (1737x1125, 1.01M)

>claiming that ordinary NYC firemen were involved in the demolition and cover-up
nobody says that
>except there's no timestamp
she's saying the building collapsed while the building is still intact in the live shot behind her
>when it blew up
what even

Honestly, even if you're gonna presume that, then it's still not weird considering that it was reported for HOURS beforehand that the building was on fire and was about to collapse. And then shortly before it DID collapse the building owner gave the order for the fire department to evacuate and just let the thing go. So it was reported to all news outlets that it was GOING to collapse long before it did. No surprise there and all other news outlets reported it. So again, it would fall under the category of someone just mildly misspeaking or getting some crossed information on the single biggest and most confusing newsday of the 21st century as it unfolded live. Not really weird that one person would literally fudge about a single word or two of "about to" or "will" rather than "did".

And BTW. I remember watching all of this live. I remember WTC7 being on fire for a long time, and news that it was GOING to collapse being all over the news way before it actually did collapse. So it's like "big deal someone didn't get the facts exactly right wowee".

Yeah, it wasnt weird that she said it had already collapsed when it was in the camera shot behind her. That's just a tiny, silly detail. Pssssh, those nitpickers

It's not weird if you were alive on 9/11 and remember what it was like, and all of the information, half-formed, that was flying around left and right. No. It's not weird at all. People were getting shit wrong constantly. If you go back and watch the coverage the only people who actually go 9/11 right as it unfolded was Fox news and even a lot of people who are critical of the network are willing to admit that.

Seems related:

boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/225006258#top

I WAS alive and all grown up and watching it. On 9/11 I was 34. And I watched it and I saw things that didnt make sense as they were happening. And they still dont make sense and I'm glad it is all coming out

Nothing is coming out. Nobody takes "9/11 was an inside job seriously" anymore. If you remember, there was a time in the late 2000s when almost half the country believed that. They don't believe it anymore. They don't even think about it. The reason is because there was never really any evidence of that. And you're full of crap, if you were 34 and watched it then surely you were intelligent enough to understand that a huge, wide-ranging event was unfolding in realtime and a lot of misinformation got reported cuz like that's not that weird of a thing, that's what you would normally just expect.

I am able to see you for what you are, and for me you just became vapor. You're a dime a dozen and nobody gives a shit about what you have to say

Yeah teacher at my school was telling younger grades that planes were dropping terrorist paratroopers all across the country

>Nothing is coming out. Nobody takes "9/11 was an inside job seriously" anymore. If you remember, there was a time in the late 2000s when almost half the country believed that. They don't believe it anymore.

Can it linked with early 2000' opioid epidemic?

Attached: eleven.jpg (1022x1023, 313K)

non-asian girls have shit facial aesthetics

Attached: Loona-vivi-profile.jpg (675x844, 57K)

You can't possibly be this stupid. Nice try though.
youtu.be/Lin-a2lTelg

Retard

Attached: 1567321939986.jpg (883x679, 312K)

Attached: IXXI.gif (499x360, 3.78M)

You have no idea what I am. I can promise I'm nothing like what you think. Do you have any idea how much harm the entire "Bush did 9/11" or "9/11 was an inside job" thing did to this country? I watched it all. I watched this country go from a spiritually cohesive place that loved and respected itself to a morally bankrupt, nihilistic, self-hating shithole. That's what it's about. It's about the fact that it used to mean something good to say you were an American. It meant you valued freedom, and were tough, and you didn't care what bad things other people said about you. Then "Bush did 9/11!" and "Iraq war for oil!" crept up and guess what? There was no fucking evidence for any of it. No REAL evidence. Like you're sitting here saying because some reporter got information MILDLY wrong on one channel as it was unfolding that it's evidence of this grand conspiracy. And it's not even a weird or not-understandable thing for her to get wrong. And WHY exactly would the government, or whoever was involved in it, inform the fucking BBC of all places? Or any media at all? You people don't even think. You just push this anti-USA crap at every turn, and now we're a country that has suicided itself and it's all because of you people. I watched the soul of the USA die and it was all on the back of that "BUSH KILLED MORE PEOPLE THAN STALIN" and "WMDs WAS A LIE" and all of the other bullshit that is ultimately unsubstantiated and outright wrong.

>9/11 for effort

Keep going.

'You people' - next you'll tell me to get off your lawn. Vapor you are, mindless, spineless vapor. But everyone else is the problem, right?

2 planes did all this. Right. Of course.

Attached: 20190901_024423.jpg (971x739, 530K)

It's a jew. Quit engaging it.

That explains the gutter level IQ

BASED
i can confirm this is 100% truth i was there planting the charges.
also one on the left is qt.

Attached: 1548279090015.jpg (743x704, 128K)

> had some kind of foreknowledge about what was going to happen.
it's a fucking intelligence agency, it's literally their job to know shit like this before it happens. sure they knew but so did the cia and many others.

Attached: 1558971358000.png (1288x676, 1.41M)

Fuck off Noseberg, we can all see you.

bibi wasn't involved with 9/11. yitzhak rabin orchestrated it and commanded the team on the ground.
we were staying in epstein's apartment at the time

Attached: 1552433245896.jpg (650x650, 30K)

kys faggot. as someone who watched the towers fall in person, and watched the entire day unfold... just kys and do the world a favor

Attached: 94133092-CFE9-4F8D-840C-050FFD721BB9.jpg (320x400, 76K)

Shlomo barely made it on time, he had been helping Rabbi Mohel molest baby boy's that morning.

Attached: zzzrabbiperv1.png (888x385, 607K)

That's b/c most take their orders from Wall Street (((bankers))) and the Israeli parasites mob of choice, teh Mossad.

Attached: Israel911.png (384x320, 309K)

fuck off glownigger

Attached: 1545400184881.jpg (500x544, 229K)

God I wish I could have sex.

RYAN DAWSON ALREADY DEBUNKED THAT

youtube.com/watch?v=449V3VPyaqM

#MAGAwithDACA

Thread music:

youtube.com/watch?v=XWnCobVPA5w

Attached: 1536660709430.jpg (494x488, 50K)

no, it was a mossad plot to kill the wall street (((elite))) there were a bunch of meeting scheduled for that that that would have placed all of them in the building at the time we detonate.
we had mossad teams following all these guys to make sure they enter the building. our teams told us they all went in so we blew the building up but then half of our surveillance teams disappeared (never to be seen again) and the other half claimed they never managed to talk to us on the radio. we later found our all those wall street elites were safe and sound.

Attached: 1548034296017.jpg (964x640, 89K)

Never for The Trade Towers but you can forget Tower 7 HA!

Attached: wtt7.jpg (400x307, 59K)

This is the 18th anniversary of 9/11.

6+6+6.

What else does BB stand for?

Attached: Room 101.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Bot

Those are maybe the only intelligent posts in the whole fucking thread

Is today Opposite Day?

Hey, glowstick

and two quarter mile tall towers falling over like a jenga set. but fuck me right?

Paul Wolfowitz wrote the plans.

Deputy Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz had a crucial role to play in the military's response to the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001, and yet he did nothing to help protect his country until the attacks were over and it was too late for him to make a difference to the outcome of the crisis.

Testifying before the Senate Armed Services Committee, Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz said military tribunals are critical to U-S efforts to defend itself against future terrorist threats.

Paul Wolfowitz That's an interesting idea. The terrorists work by surprising us and we need to think about what we can do to throw them off balance. But their real target is not so much a date as it is the new government. Saddam's killers and Zarqawi's terrorists are already ramping up their attacks.

Even his own words are lurid.

Attached: commiekikeswillbeeradicated.jpg (400x640, 72K)

Your exact point kinda DOES fuck you

Attached: 20190901_034131.jpg (963x857, 613K)

bump

reeeeeeeeemix : youtube.com/watch?v=EM4vblG6BVQ

Attached: bloody_sunday_attack_picture.jpg (553x348, 53K)

it's almost like one was a controlled demolition..... and the other was a multi collapse outflow in to other structures. god you people are fucking insufferable.

Attached: muhcontrolleddemofootprint.jpg (470x319, 59K)

You're delusional. It's worse than the fake moon landing for the controllers.

You're adorable. And I mean that. Utterly adorable. Is the rest of you as small as your brain, comparatively speaking?

I don't see nakedness' we are not pervs

Macron, is that you?

You are correct my dude learnt about that video from the legendary bill cooper he exposed the new world order and they killed him because of it .

you are a moron and you don't understand how anything works.
MUH FOOTPRINT!

Attached: bigbigbigenergyweaponbrain.jpg (2366x500, 181K)

mintpressnews.com/newly-released-fbi-docs-shed-light-on-apparent-mossad-foreknowledge-of-9-11-attacks/258581/

watch this fucking video anons
youtu.be/jOEw8Np0CJY

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-01 at 5.22.21 AM.png (1280x800, 980K)

September 11
Sept=seven
7-11

they need to see the numerology faggot. Its literally indisputable
youtu.be/jOEw8Np0CJY

but its even scarier than them pulling it off without all the numerology.

They fucking built it to be torn down in order to build a "unified" tower which is a jewish star.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-01 at 5.26.44 AM.png (1280x800, 711K)

youtu.be/XA-1v9b2vxo

My issue with the conspiracy theories is they think the real Mossad is dumb enough to dance around like tards and get arrested in the first place.

The CIA planned the whole affair and have been using the Israelios to do their wet work for them for some time

Basically the CIA planned the affair through the Bush and Carlyle Group associations to create the military response and blame Saudis for 9/11 so they could take over the empire through their shifting battles of Princes

Bandahar made the deal with them and Saudi Intelligence sent the Atta and Crew to the US to be filmed making all kinds of strange movements and testing the responses to the attempts to breach security, learn to fly commercial planes, etc, while films were made of their flights from Maine, to make them appear like they were actually on the flights. An Italian filmmaker documented these 12 Saudi Hijackers - who were found to be still alive

The Sauds played the part of the response by allowing Bush to use their base to launch the attacks.

The Israelios were sent in because the Silverstein Lease was up, the embezzlement and laundering files were secured in one location for Marsh and McClennan, and Fuji Bank for the Clinton's and Bush cabal's drug and money laundering affair, with the FBI's Eldorado Task Force office being held in Building 7

The combination of all of these events was planned from the beginning as the building would have to go through the necessary Asbestos removal renovations, and upgrades to the building would have to be made in the new lease.

To drop the lease after exploiting the tenants, then to claim 2 attacks for insurance claims was the motive for Silverstein's side of things to keep quiet.

Not one person in any investigations was able to find the CIA's plans in writing anywhere, but the shadow agency affair was documented as far back as 1988 with the creation of Kryptos

Look at the Ciphertext square ........ END WTC is the phrase there, masked in plain sight.

Attached: WTC End.jpg (583x601, 218K)

OMG the word Jude is in there too, it all makes sense!

Attached: 67F2280F-A0D1-4261-970A-1DF127974016.jpg (583x601, 219K)

mocking ritual user

Attached: its-afraid.png (499x506, 434K)

its not a conspiracy that they were mossad. It's a known fact

The only reason that Bush went after Saddam was for the Gold Bullion there

They had slowly been siphoning out the gold stores of the US to foreign depositories over the years, and decided that they could get away with targeting Saddam to take his gold and use it to replace their previous heists.

This is the fact behind their missing trillions in the US Military Budgets

The US offered the UK the bullion over the years in exchange for credit for their budgets and bought their military complex a new image through a few decades of contractors and weapons and arms dealings with the US.

So when it came time for the Audits and the suspicions were building as to where they got this money from, they couldn't account for it, because they had been given credit for the deposits that they made in bullion, and it was on the books, but kept quiet. They can't really steal that amount without it being known in some manner.

The Govt has a Military Base surrounding their Gold Depository that only responds to the decisions of a few men. They are the Federal Reserve and US Treasury Dept.

So we are told that the missing 2+trillion dollars was in unaccounted spending, but the debt from the loan through the budget using the gold was never repaid and so that is where the "missing money" went to.

To refill the gold stores in their banking system in the US they had to spend it on a loan from the UK, and then they had to secretly replace the bullion in Ft Knox to accommodate for it all from taking over Sadaam's massive stockpiles that he made by selling countries his oil.

That happened though, unless you don't believe your own FBI saying it did.

And the message from Kryptos is also made into an Art Installation by "Artist" James Sanborn

It's pretty obvious what these ciphers are all about when you see them side by side

Pages in time, operations that happened one after the next

9 months after the puzzle was opened to the CIA only the Zodiac responded to the CIA's mockup of the Z340 and set up a new series for their cocaine dealing part of the plan....with the Scorpion Ciphers.

Attached: z340 vs Kryptos.jpg (883x601, 252K)

When the pump and dump of the WTC and their enterprise was done with, they were partnered with the Israelios and they decided that they would plan it all out ahead of time, and the wiring of explosives began by the Art Team, and mini nukes were brought in Vending machines to the Towers. The art team was also not able to make the entire building on ropes and the rest of the cores were rigged when the elevators were being repaired, and these technicians had free range of the shafts and access to core columns.

These were set in the lower levels of the buildings and were devastating enough to loosen the footing of the building and create the pits from the small craters.

When the towers were set off there were also other buildings that had vaults and other parts that were blown open, and gold disappeared from the buildings in the immediate commotion. One flatbed semi was found loaded to the top with bullion that didn't make it out before the building collapsed. When Building 7 went down later that day they had planned to get all their agents out that they could but apparently one of the explosives went off early or they were trying to ignite the tanks there and set the place on fire, but then demo'd the building.

To top it off....the Amerithrax Letters were mailed as a warning to the US by the Israelios that they would spread more chaos in the US if they were pursued

Pic related is one of the ciphers in the mix of the two letters.

This one says that they are the GREAT AIDS THAT NO AMERICAN DOCTOR CAN CURE

Attached: Anthrax 2 Grid.jpg (1373x1257, 336K)

This other cipher describes the EXCELLENT GREAT WINDOW for the creation of ISIS

There was a clear misrepresentation of these ciphers from the FBI's cryptographers and they fabricated the entire facade of Ivins being the person that made them

Attached: Anthrax Letter BREAK 6.jpg (1373x1485, 381K)

>its not a conspiracy that they were mossad. It's a known fact

Its more important that they were Jews trained by Mossad.

Jews did 911

This is the path cipher removed before they create a complete block of text

The pic outlines the Ciphertext TTAAAGT

Which is part of one of the strands of DNA in Candida Albicans, where they created the virus from.

It was called the Special Cancer Virus for a reason

Attached: Anthrax Letter BREAK 3.jpg (464x445, 65K)

Lmao at the amount of shilling by Jews in this thread. They're shook and oy veying as usual.

No, sweetie. The Mossad agents that were arrested on 9/11 were in a van packed with military explosives. Another van (from the front company Urban Moving systems) also had a painting on one side of a plane going into the WTC towers and then it BLEW UP.

They also had complete control of the floors which the planes just so happened to crash in to.

They love throwing the schizo label around. It's become their favourite attack.

Alex Jones uses it all the time. 'You think Jews are controlling everything?! This is mental illness folks!'.

They're getting us ready for mental health laws that include 'anti-Semitism' and will get you sectioned and injected with kike drugs until you're a good goy.

>mini nukes
mkay. where was the fission flash

I don’t remember iPhones in 2001, just saying

The Dancing Israelis had a cipher in their possession that they were using as a form of instruction list to the operations that they were tasked with before and after the attacks

This was the CIA handing over the ciphers to them as a plan with cover front companies that were made by them before hand to encode a specific sequence of names, that were compiled into a standard template to be decoded

When they were arrested there was nothing that could be found in it and all the businesses "checked out"

These ciphers relayed the plans from the CIA for the addition of the Pod under the plane's wing, the massive pulp fads that were started after to create a group of the largest conspiracy theorists to date since the kennedy assassination, and they left a series of additional plans to be executed after 911 in a series of continued warnings of attacks.

This all centered around the instructions in the ciphers and was planned by both govt officials and the media that were fed their intel from foreign sources that were trying to form a narrative outside the local scenes that were reporting the info, including dressing the part of numerous witnesses that testified as to what they saw and what they heard, casting a shadow on the actual evidence that was left as a "theory"

The editing of the info over time to remove aspects to discredit theories and the addition of other information slowly over time from controlled locations kept the researchers content with a tidbit but never gave out the whole.

Numerous people "retired" to become armchair researchers and make numerous books about the tragedy, and the growing need to boost the Intelligence Community online, causing the mass of discontent that we are living with nowadays as what we know as the argument of Internet Neutrality.

This began the fads and pushed their battle even further into the takeover and merger of dozens of corps into a mega monopoly which has taken over every part of American life.

Attached: 911 Contact List First Observations.jpg (2383x1175, 644K)

It would be pretty well contained in a sub level of a building in a maintenance room with a vending machine at the bottom of the towers

Either that or in an elevator shaft at the bottom.

Shaft, can you dig it?

And molten steel for months leaves the evidence at "Ground Zero" for the aftershock to be felt as all the men who worked there are dying by the handfulls from cancers that are only caused by exposure to radiation

The blast was heard down the street in the video on one of the firefighters that was calling his mother to let her know he was safe.

The initial blast of one of the explosions sent the smoke and dust into the entire lower manhattan areas and that was clearly shown before the explosions began in the upper floors.

You don't need to ask these questions about Directed Energy Weapons when they were known to have coated the beams in the Asbestos Abatement Renovation with a Thermitic Paint

This was added to leave the appearance of the towers vaporizing in place as the paint layers fizzled away at the beams where it was applied

The paint was so volatile that when it was ignited and was burning in the air with the debris it burned the shit out of cars that it came into contact with and was seen to contribute to the flow of the debris and the damage that it caused by increasing the temp of the air at Ground Zero

The clouds being laced with so much of it that when the cloud settled on the cars it burnt the paint off of it.

It won't react to skin as it was designed to react with the steel and a charge that produced heat and ignited it.

This was what helped to cause the melting of the steel in the piles....

Kerosene from Jet Fuel would possibly melt the floor support of the areas but the lower floors would stop the collapse and the building topple over. What you saw was the entire core pulled with demo charges as the other abated columns were then melted down in place until they weakened and collapsed, turning the mass to dust from the collapsing floors.

Again the most you can generate of a mass would be the amount of floors above it as it broke down, which is not that much of a weight to have been leaned over on it's side while it fell, and then it pulverized the section.

They made the mistake of leaving it to lean and when that top section fell over it then collapsed the whole building underneath?

Impossible, and at most you would have 10 - 20 floors of compression damage and a ton of steel hanging over from the top sections falling onto them

The other tower was a bit lower but the tower would still be intact to a degree in a normal "collapse"

This was a sloppy demolition and not a Controlled One.

Here's a (((you))) 10/10 bait

Everyone else watch this
youtu.be/3noExmsCRyg

>Asbestos
Asbestos is just a toxic gas when wet
But when mixed with paint it can catch on fire

But not alone all by it self
the problem with Asbestos is it shuts down your lungs and fills it with mucus

How ever when Asbestos is dry its safe as fuck.

Directed Energy Weapons wouldn't have any effect on Asbestos but would effect paint and windows and anything like eletrinics or carpet, water or nuclear( water based variantion and basically anything made of wood

but steel isn;t effected as much your'll need more heat for that.

Asbestos is only good at trapping heat when its dry.
its poison when its wet or moved into airbone envrioment

Absolutely based. Fuck america.

t.non-white

Imagine being so desperate to spread your 1930s mental illness that you invent hand-drawn video footage.

Attached: bayt.jpg (957x558, 63K)