>Have facebook
>Facebook actually recommended someone who bullied me in high school
>Stare at their profile
>Much better life
>Still haven't changed
>No compassion towards others yet they're still rewarded and loved for it
>Want revenge

Fucking thanks facebook

Attached: 1553659303844.jpg (823x1200, 101K)

nice blog faggot

What's their name?

GODAMNIT, I POSTED THIS ON THE WRONG BOARD AND CAN'T DELETE

This was for Jow Forums

Check out this loser! LOL

>imblying you don't shit up the board all day long with black pills like the degenerate robot you are

link thread you make on Jow Forums

>Have facebook

Attached: 1500078093966.png (1536x2048, 953K)

that wasn't an accident, you fucking moron.

they are the easiest to mind control, because they are quite stupid.

So, mossad uses them as mind controlled proxy soldiers.

WHICH IS WHY WE NEED TO ELECTROMAGNETICALLY SHIELD EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE!

Yeah but I bet that faggot will never experience the catharsis of shitposting on Jow Forums into the late hours of the night.

Attached: 1567305087168.jpg (236x282, 16K)

Blame the Jews then I guess, that’s what this board is about besides schizo posting

It's your own fault for not living a better life and getting back at them by being more successful, faggot.

Add them maybe and try to have sex with them? Idk maybe this is the start to a blossoming love story.

dilate

Yes, but they’ll miss out on being a part of Walpurgis Night

Haven't you heard that people who post a ton are the ones with the shittest lives who seek approval in order to live?
If you are fooled by the pics of their awesome vacations, you're a tard.

Attached: Vietcong1.gif (500x354, 449K)

Time to move on user. I mean your whole life. Think about what you should have done in school — go back and do it.
I am serious. Don’t quit.

What kind?

Good kind, or the bad kind?

They're both readily available. Sadly, in these unenlightened times, the forms of kanly need not be observed.

Do you want the kind of revenge that ends in a room painted in aorta and innards, or the kind where you sit back and watch their life descend into a thrashing pit of rabid shitsnakes?

Do you need to come out a: alive, b: sane, c: intact? How far are you willing to go to achieve this? How far do you want to take this? Do they need to be destitute, dead, or simply missing from the world? Or at least, you know, they'll never find *all* the parts...

Right before I deleted my faceberg, one of the assholes from my highschool’s kid ODed on heroin.

grow a pair of balls and take life by its balls