PAGANG BETTER BE A WOLF THAN A LAMB

Pagan brit with a scythe chased away a gang of 30.
thesun.co.uk/news/9816938/dad-faced-30-man-mob-sycthe-spared-jail/

Attached: Untitled.png (717x960, 705K)

Look at this dork.

Attached: pfft.png (677x960, 760K)

A dork that’s alive

Did you read your article?
Some retard kids were harassing him because his dad looked weird.
If they had wanted to kill this guy, he wouldn't be smiling like a fucking retard with a knife next to his stupid face.

Bump.

>Some retard kids
Knowing the absolute state of Britcuck journalism, those "Asian children", were probably 30 year old sandniggers

>Judge Morris told him he had been wrong to chase the youths away but recognised he was worried about his family’s safety.
>told him he had been wrong to chase the youths away
WEW so he said he would've been better off allowing them to damage his property and threaten to beat him? At least the judge didn't punish him but wow the absolute lack of testosterone in the West is astonishing

Knowing Britcucks its was 15 edgy teens hanging around the park until this psycho looking motherfucker went besserk.

I hear you man, white power, but talking shit about the King of Jews? That ain't gonna fly in my block I'll tell you that straight up homie, that's worse than being a chomo. I'm gonna make your life fucking miserable unless you take up the cross, my dawg.

Attached: wes.jpg (227x222, 11K)

Shut the fuck up you kike cocksucker.

Attached: _103925253_huddersfield_grooming_gang_1.jpg (660x371, 51K)

Why, of all the stuff on Jow Forums, is THIS what brings the eternal Lithuanian our from the shadows to demonstrate their extreme autism?

Actually kind of funny comment. Yeah the smiling next to a knife pic is weird, doesn't look very norse to me. Anyways a paganlarp brit is still infinitely better than a "normal" anglo so just chill.

wow WHAT A FUCKING LARPAGAN FAG. A good christian man would've kissed those youths feet and converted them to the lord

he should have turned them into kebab meat

lmao

I admire the guy acting out to protect his family. But what the fuck does he think will happen now? I doubt these fucking teens will just let this kind of shit go.
Kinda feel sorry for the guy now.
The real funny thing is that the UK gov. is run by sick pedos. Kind of explains why nobody gives a shit about paki grooming gangs that much.

That saying is stupid. Odin doesn't have any wolves. He has two ravens and an 8 legged horse. Odin would probably be insulted by this because a wolf named Fenrir is supposed to kill him at the end of ragnarok.

How to poison a well.
1 get idiots to adopt the ideology
2 done.

Get scythed nerd

>Who are Geri and Freki

Certainly not you.

Try
>id rather be an einherjar than a martyr.

Probably the only reason he got away without jail. His lawyer told him what to tell, good lawyer.

With a guy holding a sword and then a guy nailed to a cross.